Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names (11531 Views)

When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 6:25pm On May 23, 2008
ruky_ivy:

CALLY -- SHORT FOR CALESTINA
NASHA --- NAIJA BABES BEAR SUCH NAMES
GOT LOADS OF FRIENDS DAT BEAR DAT NAME

ALTHOUGH NA BUTTY BABES DEY GET DAT
KAIN NAME, MAYBE NA ONLY BILIKIS,YETUNDE,KASRAT BABES
DEY AROUND You DATS WHY You FIND IT STRANGE 4 A NAIJA GIRL
TO GO BY DAT NAME

ANYWAY IF You LIKE IT OR NOT
AM GONNA GIVE You MORE NAMES AND DETAILS
AFTERALL NA You ASK QUESTION AND AS A FAITHFUL
Nairaland I WLD DO MY BEST 2 GIVE You ANS

thanks dear, keep it rolling
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 6:26pm On May 23, 2008
@poster/dapscool
Just to clarify. . .so you're both losers?
I mean, Leirop called daps a loser and daps called leirop a loser. . .

Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 6:26pm On May 23, 2008
dapsycool:

You are lost, dumber than i thought, Go get a Life.

thanks, now run to mummy
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 6:27pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

@poster/dapscool
Just to clarify. . .so you're both losers?
I mean, Leirop called daps a loser and daps called leirop a loser. . .

comon dear, pls don't magnify this.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 6:29pm On May 23, 2008
all i wanted was a list of names but dapsycool just wants to drag me into the mud. ok, i am sorry daddycool, can u let it go.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 6:29pm On May 23, 2008
leirop:

comon dear, please don't magnify this.
So will you two stop and get back to topic?
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 6:30pm On May 23, 2008
@topic

Hmmmmmmmm. . .
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by chinesedoll(f): 6:30pm On May 23, 2008
MUST U GUYS ALWAYS
SHOWCASE UR  JUVENILE
ATTITUDE EVERYWHERE

WATS D COS OF D BEEF HERE NOW
NA WA FOR UNA O!!

TOT EVERYBODY WAS HAPPY FROM D BEGINING cry cry
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 6:32pm On May 23, 2008
ruky_ivy:

MUST You GUYS ALWAYS
SHOWCASE UR JUVENILE
ATTITUDE EVERYWHERE

WATS D COS OF D BEEF HERE NOW
NA WA FOR UNA O!!

TOT EVERYBODY WAS HAPPY FROM D BEGINING cry cry

i am sorry jare, dapsycool just had me all wired up. we are cool now sha.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 6:32pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

@topic

Hmmmmmmmm. . .

was told houston is very very hot in the summer
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by dapsycool(m): 6:33pm On May 23, 2008
gbogboyin ma run down, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 6:34pm On May 23, 2008
dapsycool:

lol, lol, lol, ma binu, pls.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 6:36pm On May 23, 2008
ruky_ivy:

CALLY -- SHORT FOR CALESTINA
NASHA --- NAIJA BABES BEAR SUCH NAMES
GOT LOADS OF FRIENDS DAT BEAR DAT NAME

ALTHOUGH NA BUTTY BABES DEY GET DAT
KAIN NAME, MAYBE NA ONLY BILIKIS,YETUNDE,KASRAT BABES
DEY AROUND You DATS WHY You FIND IT STRANGE 4 A NAIJA GIRL
TO GO BY DAT NAME

ANYWAY IF You LIKE IT OR NOT
AM GONNA GIVE You MORE NAMES AND DETAILS
AFTERALL NA You ASK QUESTION AND AS A FAITHFUL
Nairaland I WLD DO MY BEST 2 GIVE You ANS

which one is butty babes?
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 6:36pm On May 23, 2008
leirop:

was told houston is very very hot in the summer
WELL, I would not know. . .I'm not in houston though. . .close by

Well, Isn't Florida hot in the summer?

where are moving from?

dapsycool:

wa te le wa
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 6:41pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

WELL, I would not know. . .I'm not in houston though. . .close by

Well, Isn't Florida hot in the summer?

where are moving from?
wa te le wa

chicago. u sound interesting o, not sure if i am allowed to ask this question on here, but do u want to talk?
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by dapsycool(m): 6:41pm On May 23, 2008
Rampant, follow u go where, u go run down solo tongue , i wooed u die yesterday, u no gree!

leirop, u vex me small, Im still vexing Chelsea lost, u come yab me, u wanna set my head on fire
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 6:43pm On May 23, 2008
dapsycool:

Rampant, follow u go where, u go run down solo tongue , i wooed u die yesterday, u no gree!

leirop, u vex me small, I'm still vexing Chelsea lost, u come yab me, u want to set my head on fire
shey that one is wooing?
This yeye man told me to go to the bank to get shot! angry angry

leirop:

chicago. u sound interesting o, not sure if i am allowed to ask this question on here, but do u want to talk?
we're talking now, aren't we?
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 6:45pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

shey that one is wooing?

u be chelsea fan? haaaaaa, na my bros i come dey talk to like that, u be my main man be that na, so tey i took the day off yesterday to see the match bc it was played 1.45 pm my time here. the thing pain me toooo much. am so so sorry, i take bck all that i said.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 6:46pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

shey that one is wooing?

true, my bad.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 6:47pm On May 23, 2008
leirop:

u be chelsea fan? haaaaaa, na my bros i come dey talk to like that, u be my main man be that na, so tey i took the day off yesterday to see the match bc it was played 1.45 pm my time here. the thing pain me toooo much. am so so sorry, i take bck all that i said.
who be chelsea fan?
ewww
football sucks

leirop:

true, my bad.
its ok
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by dapsycool(m): 6:48pm On May 23, 2008
Rampant haba, If i dont love u , i wont tell u to put on a bullet proof vest.

leirop, no worries, The Blues shall rise again.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 6:49pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

who be chelsea fan?
ewww
football sucks
its ok

comon, u shld pls watch some football. i am new to this nairaland, is there a way to send a message to only one person? as in nobody else can see it?
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 6:50pm On May 23, 2008
dapsycool:

Rampant haba, If i don't love u , i wont tell u to put on a bullet proof vest.
Ppl come see Love!
Sorry o, I'll rather have your hate than get this kind of love

@Post
This is the name of NL Men that plays NL Women:
Dapscool or daddycool grin grin

leirop:

comon, u shld please watch some football. i am new to this nairaland, is there a way to send a message to only one person? as in nobody else can see it?
Nope. . .try YIM (yAHOO MESSANGER)
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 6:51pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

Ppl come see Love!

@Post
This is the name of Nairaland Men that plays Nairaland Women:

lol
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 6:53pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

Ppl come see Love!

@Post
This is the name of Nairaland Men that plays Nairaland Women:

@ dapsycool
she does not yet believe u love her, u have to prove it o, do u want ideas? anyway i shld not even try giving u tips, see where they got me.
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by leirop: 6:55pm On May 23, 2008
ruky,

how far with the list jare, any update?
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by chinesedoll(f): 6:56pm On May 23, 2008
NOW U WANT JIST ABI cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 6:57pm On May 23, 2008
leirop:

@ dapsycool
she does not yet believe u love her, u have to prove it o, do u want ideas? anyway i shld not even try giving u tips, see where they got me.
I already told him I want mansions like Lionel Richie's and Vaults and Vaults of jewelries frim India
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 6:58pm On May 23, 2008
ruky_ivy:

NOW You WANT JIST ABI cheesy cheesy cheesy
Update!!
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by chinesedoll(f): 6:59pm On May 23, 2008
@POSTER

U SOUND LIKE A REAL KOOL GUY
RE U SINGLE HAVE A VERY GUD FRIEND I CUD
HOOK U UP WITH IF U DONT MIND

AM SERIOUS O!!!
SHES EVEN ON NL
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by RampantT(f): 7:00pm On May 23, 2008
Jenny!! come and see this o shocked shocked
Re: Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names by chinesedoll(f): 7:01pm On May 23, 2008
@RAMPANT

U TOO WANT GIST
EHN??

AM EATING NOW
SO AM USING JUST 1 HAND 2 TYPE
AS SOON AS I FINISH
WLD GIVE U GUYS UPDATE grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? / When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love / 6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.