Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Etisalat Customer Care Thread - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (53919 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / MTN Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by lumeneng22: 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2013
Pls take this msg to etisalat & versatile security. Our june salary has not bn paid pls do somtin asap.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by popson1(m): 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2013
etisalat has this nauseating habit of extorting their customers. I'm sorry to say this but it is true. last week, I recharged my account with N4200 for internet browsing purposes and I had N200 balance initially- Rather than having a total balance of N4400 from which N4000 monthly subscription would be deducted for 1.5g, my account had a shocking N3600 credIts! I therefore had to buy unprecedented additional N400 to make up the difference.
I would appreciate it if you could explain the N800 difference with a view to refunding it forthwith. My phone number Is 08188444340. Please note that my account Is always credIted with bonus after I recharged wIth a specIfIc code but what Im ye
t to fathom Is If the deduction was as result of the given bonus. Thanks in anticipation of a swift response.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Dguvnorzlimited(m): 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2013
I use a bold 5 and subscribe for absolute plan but can Only register 1 email address.whenever I click add another email;it WON'T give the LIST to choose. Pls what do I do?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by bidemey: 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2013
I bought an etisalat dat has expired... wen tring to make call, it tells me 'barred call'
.wat shld I do?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by jfkenny(m): 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2013
i am having difficulty migrating to cliq..what can i do.08092135784
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by ypzilanti: 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2013
Your customer care lines are not working. The receiver picks as cannot hear caller. I'm sure you all should know this by now and it beats my imagination why nothing has been done about this.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by DEGREE2466(m): 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2013
i want to deactivate the daily quotes i subscribed to which takes my 50 naira for one quote
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by cosify: 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2013
Thanks for taking the initiative to help Etisalat subscibers. My question is: Why is it that if i recharge N100 twice, i will see only N195 in my account balance. My line is: 08093866992. Thanks in anticipation of an answer.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2013
sanniemoe: 1000naira for 200mb is quite ridiculous. 200mb that don't last 2days,that's if i don't check my Instagram or tumblr. Why is that please??

We've been getting feedbacks like this in recent times and I believe something will be done to address this soonest and what is a better platform than this to drive home this point.

Kindly bear with us in the meantime.

Regards
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2013
dondebx: Į̸̸̨§ it on on easy click you receive times two of your recharge? If yes how can some1 migrate from stata to easy click.

I believe you are referring to the Daily Double Your Recharge. This promo is for newly activated Easy Starter and Easy Cliq subscribers and its within the first 30 days on the network.

You can migrate to Easy Cliq by dialing *244*1#

Regards
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2013
P.Stacks:
Mehn! The way these people are looking for money these days ehnn! I'm afraid these network providers would soon start putting hands in our pockets to take the money B4 we give them..

Nice one tho! Real nice initiative.

Just that Etisalat can do better than 260MB for #1,000. Ahn ahn! You guys are more than that nao.. Pls be a little more generous..

500MB for #1,000 is cool na.. Just begging ni ooo, mio shakor..

No shaking bros. I understand how you feel. Nothing do you.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2013
Linberry: I'm writing this wif so much bitterness for etisalat. How can my bb subscription of 1500 expire in less than 48hrs? I did not dowload anything @ all. This is not fair! They will end up loosing customers.

The etisalat monthly BB subscription gives you 3GB blackberry data. If you exhaust the data before the due date depending on your data consumption, you may not be able to have access to the service. What has happened is that though your subscription will still be valid but you no longer have data to access the service.

You can however provide your phone number so that the peculiar issue you described is looked into.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Lildrizzle(m): 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2013
Please help me deactivate d bb daily data plan.d numba s 08099686044
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2013
St_Black: @Kellymann
I subscribed to a BB Complte plan with a cost of 1K. Though i dont have a BB, i occur to have stumbled into an error by subscribing and not knowing it wont work.

PLS, is it a MUST for me to get a BB for me to use d data on d SIM....and pls, does Etisalat have a APN for BB? if they do, pls kindly send it with d config settings for their BB complete plan.

Anticipating ur resonse in advance.

I'm sorry the blackberry plan is designed only for blackberry smartphones and cannot be used on another device.

The blackberry APN settings used to work but is no longer working. So I'm afraid you will need to use the subscription on a blackberry device.

Regards
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2013
nija80: Need to get a new ipad/tablet with data plan.will like to know if you guys stock ipad/tablet.How much is the data plan monthly.
thanks

You can visit any nearest Etisalat Experience Centre to purchase a new Ipad. Find below the bundle available for Ipad devices purchased at any Etisalat Experience Centre:

S/N Model Price Data Bundle Offer
1 iPad 2 N110,000 300 mb monthly for 12 months
2 iPad 3 N130,000 300 mb monthly for 12 months
3 iPad 4 N130,000 300 mb monthly for 12 months
4 iPad 4 N150,000 500 mb monthly for 12 months
6 iPad 4 N171,000 750 mb monthly for 12 months
7 iPad mini N94,000 200 mb monthly for 12 months
8 iPad mini N114,000 350 mb monthly for 12 months
9 iPad mini N135,000 600 mb monthly for 12 months

To get general information about available data plans on the network, kindly send 'help' to 229.

Regards
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2013
platorepublic: I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF ETISALAT BIS IS STILL UNLIMITED BECAUSE THE LAST TIME I SUBSCRIBE I WAS GIVING A 3GIG> SOMEBODY SHOULD HELP ME

St_Black:
pls must i use Etis BB on a blackberry phone. if yes? pls do u know d APN of etis BB with d other config?

Monthly BIS data on etisalat is capped at 3GB, weekly at 500MB and daily at 50MB.

The etisalat blackberry APN is blackberryx.net.

Regards
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 9:02pm On Jul 31, 2013
idnoble135: I love this thread.

Thanks.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2013
femi4: Any hope for verizon and sprint bb working on eti network in the nearest future

This is still work in progress. Will let you know as soon as it is possible.

Regards
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2013
Lildrizzle: hw can i opt out of etisalat bb daily data plan please

If the BIS plan is a non-voice variant, you can dial *399*2# to deactivate it. However the voice plan will require you to migrate out of the plan to either Easy Starter or Easy Cliq by dialing *244*2# or *244*1# respectively.

To know the package you are to be sure you are not on the voice plan, please dial *244*3#.

Regards
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2013
Known_pal: Any Job for school leavers in Etisalat?

Kindly check the careers page of the etisalat website. To check and apply for a vacancy with etisalat, simply visit: http://careers.etisalat.com.ng

Regards
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by freetowns: 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2013
Nice Job you are doing here man. I must commend you. I do the same thing for a telecommunication here in Europe. Its not really easy and Kudos to you bro!!!!! Irate customers and customers who think 50mb is 1gb dont make the job any easier
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2013
oxygen47: Please, how can I add my U and me aside using *233*1* cos I've been unable to add my loved ones since Monday. Thanks

You are actually using the correct code. If you are unable to add a You and Me number, its like due to another reason and not the code. It may be that you already the have the maximum allowance of numbers registered or you are no longer on Easy Starter.

With your phone number, we can check which of these is the culprit and help you resolve the issue accordingly.

Regards
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2013
enigmang: Lol... this thread was a nice idea until it hit the frontpage....lets see you keep up with all the querries that you'll be bombarded with in just a moment....

A better idea would be to direct people from here to an online chat/helpdesk service which you guys should have...so at least a team of colleauges can be responding to querries

A webchat is already in the works and will go live very soon to complement other platforms through which customers can interface with us.

Regards
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2013
booqee: Why are etisalat ppl behaving like this na, the last time i lost my sim i was able to retrieve it instantly via a call to the customer care, now my phone has been stolen, and i'm unable to retrieve my line after speaking to four different agent. I was able to answer all the questions they asked me but when they told me to say the five frequent numbers dat i call, they said none of them is correct., even after calling some numbers. Btw, all my contacts are on the sim, there is a limit to the numbers i have in my head. What would i do i'm not close to any etisalat centre here

If you don't have your PUK code, you can still be assisted with a SIM swap if you are but able to provide the following details viz:

* Date of birth as registered
* Mother's maiden name
* Address as registered
* State and Local government as registered
* Package type
* service active on the line, e.g. BIS, You and Me, number registered as You and Me, etc.
* 3 frequently dialed numbers

You can also request a SIM swap online on the etisalat website via the link: http://www.etisalat.com.ng/simswap/simswap.php

Regards
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2013
yomalex: Kindly help deactivate daily BIS subscription on 0 8 0 9 7 3 4 5 1 0 4

The subscription has been deactivated for you.

Regards
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2013
Oduntan Gabriel: Please some of my friends are enjoying free BIS on etisalat since over 6months, yet am here paying 1000 naira monthly... How can I also start enjoying this free bis without attracting any charges

Ability to use BIS on the network is subscription based and should not be available free except in the case of promo of which none is available at the moment. If some set of subscribers fall under the scenario you described its possible some actions may have been carried out by these individuals to by pass the network. However, the fraud unit is always on the look out for situations like this so that they can be addressed accordingly.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2013
moyoscores: how do i go about bringing etisalat network to my locality in akassa kingdom in bayelsa....i've written proposal letters to that fact but no response and its been more than a month now....

I understand your utmost interest in having the etisalat network in your locality and can assure you that this will be possible as soon as our network team gets the necessary approval to deploy the network in your area. Etisalat is a network that does believe in limitations of space or distance and will be glad to have your locality plugged onto the network. This has been the unwavering commitment of our network team and I believe serious work is going on in this regard.

Regards
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2013
nuru3000: this is a welcome development by etisalat. i have a complain of my own, i have nt received my 100mb per month for using tecno p3 y ?

[quote author=sparta] hi there,my dad bought a tecno fone but didnt get d 100mb promised on the phone pack, why is that?

I am currently working on looking into this issue as there has been complaints that customers are not getting the monthly 100MB free data. Kindly bear with me while I do this and I will come back with a positive feedback in good time.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2013
Does etisalt blackberry daily plan now have a data cap and no longer unlimited cos I was given 50 mb wen I sent COD to 399
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2013
Starboylayo: How do i subcribe on ma etisalat android U8180

Kindly send help to 229 to get comprehensive information about available data plans on the network and choose the one that best suit your lifestyle and data usage.

Regards
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2013
mayrho: Blackberry service in ekiti is very poor having a had time out here

This is noted and will be looked into.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Suljosh: 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2013
Pls how do I opt out of etisalat BIS daily plan? This is urgent pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

See The Nokia 1101 I Spotted In Ilorin Yesterday / BTEL Becomes Nigeria’s Newest Entrant To Compete With MTN, Glo As Mobile Network / You Are Actually Giving Away Your Personal Data When You Copy And Paste It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.