Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Etisalat Customer Care Thread - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (53921 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / MTN Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Codedeben: 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
@ kellyman, great work. Well done sir.
Pls can I retrieve my sim through this means, I mean giving you every necessary details to help me do that cos I don't have an etisalat line to call d custoner care and no one does around me here.
Also,is that possible without the lost sims's puk no. Cos I don't have that but I have every other info.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2013
Codedeben: @ kellyman, great work. Well done sir.
Pls can I retrieve my sim through this means, I mean giving you every necessary details to help me do that cos I don't have an etisalat line to call d custoner care and no one does around me here.
Also,is that possible without the lost sims's puk no. Cos I don't have that but I have every other info.

You can can carry out sim swap online at http://www.etisalat.com.ng/simswap/simswap.php
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Codedeben: 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
Kellymann:

You can can carry out sim swap online at http://www.etisalat.com.ng/simswap/simswap.php
Yea thanks. I had already visited †ђε page earlier. There're some info they requested for that I may not be able to provide. Like the case of PUK for the old sim. I noticed it was starred which implies mandatory.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2013
Codedeben:
Yea thanks. I had already visited †ђε page earlier. There're some info they requested for that I may not be able to provide. Like the case of PUK for the old sim. I noticed it was starred which implies mandatory.

If you don't have the PUK code of the old SUM but have the date of birth as registered, 3 frequently dialed numbers, last date and amount of Recharge, mother's maiden name, state and local government of origin, address, package type, service (s) activated on the line e.g. you and me, etc. we can still be able to carry out the swap for you.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Codedeben: 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2013
Kellymann:

If you don't have the PUK code of the old SUM but have the date of birth as registered, 3 frequently dialed numbers, last date and amount of Recharge, mother's maiden name, state and local government of origin, address, package type, service (s) activated on the line e.g. you and me, etc. we can still be able to carry out the swap for you.
Ok, thanks. I appreciate your prompt response. Last question pls, would I only be able to carry this out successfully by contacting the customer care since the site made dt portion (PUK) mandatoy and I guess it may not submit if that portion isn't filled or the site would still permit me to do this without filling the required PUK number for the old sim as required.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by oseiwe(m): 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2013
Pls I want to find out if COM and *399 subscription are d same for d etisalat bb complete.
Wat is d bb voice and data plans?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
Pls oh kellyman i jst got one small bb like dat and did the bbday plan,my 1h was wiped and i havnt recieved any message dat i have suscribed for eti bis,na so e dey be..u have my number already.thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Elslim: 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
Anytin for Android boiyz? grin
We need a good and affordable data plan abeg cool
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by bodee(m): 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2013
Elslim: Anytin for Android boiyz? grin
yea
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by majalisa(m): 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2013
Elslim: Anytin for Android boiyz? grin
same boat same deck..Kellybro d Andy boys aint smiling.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Elslim: 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2013
bodee:
yea
Spill the Beans Mhan!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Tolzeal(m): 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2013
mr.drizzy:
Pls oh kellyman i jst got one small bb like dat and did the bbday plan,my 1h was wiped and i havnt recieved any message dat i have suscribed for eti bis,na so e dey be..u have my number already.thanks

are you sure it's not Verizon product. etisalat doesn't support. the phone make
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by tayoast(m): 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2013
Good day guys.

Pls, is there any way I can get free data (mb) on my line? Either by recharging or anything.

Help pls.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Tolzeal(m): 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2013
tayo_ast: Good day guys.

Pls, is there any way I can get free data (mb) on my line? Either by recharging or anything.

Help pls.

get 15mb when you recharge. N 200
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by tayoast(m): 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2013
Tolzeal:

On easy starter or cliq?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by stinox(m): 2:59am On Jul 28, 2013
please my complain is that i mis-placed my registered sim card,but after 3-4months i found it.i noticed i can't do anything with it,not even to check my balance.so i decided to re-register it again but am still experiencing thesame problem.please help me
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 5:52am On Jul 28, 2013
Codedeben:
Ok, thanks. I appreciate your prompt response. Last question pls, would I only be able to carry this out successfully by contacting the customer care since the site made dt portion (PUK) mandatoy and I guess it may not submit if that portion isn't filled or the site would still permit me to do this without filling the required PUK number for the old sim as required.

If you call the care line with the details I mention, you will be assisted with the swap.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 5:56am On Jul 28, 2013
oseiwe: Pls I want to find out if COM and *399 subscription are d same for d etisalat bb complete.
Wat is d bb voice and data plans?

Using the SMS option of COM to 399 will give you the non-voice plan which allows you retain your current package e.g. Easy Starter, Easy Cliq, etc.

If you subscribe using *399, you will be migrated to the Easy Voice plan which will migrate you out of your current package but gives you the opportunity to enjoy 20 kobo per second to all networks and 5 international destinations so long as your BIS is active.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 6:00am On Jul 28, 2013
Tolzeal:

tayo_ast:

On easy starter or cliq?

When you load a minimum of 100 naira on Easy Starter in a week, you get 5mb free data for the week. Recharge of a minimum of 200 naira on Easy Cliq grants you 15mb free data for the week.

Kindly note that the free data is granted only one within the weekly cycle on attaining the recharge threshold. Weekly cycle for Easy starter is 7 days from the granting of the last free data while for Easy Cliq it is Monday to Sunday i.e. the week starts on Monday and ends on Sunday.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 6:06am On Jul 28, 2013
mr.drizzy:

Sorry for the delay. Will have to check the system to confirm what the issue may be. In the mean time, like earlier noted by @Tolzeal hope the phone is not Verizon, Sprint or Telus branded cos they are CDMA phones and not supported on the network.

Kindly provide more information to enable further assistance.

Thanks.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 6:08am On Jul 28, 2013
stinox: please my complain is that i mis-placed my registered sim card,but after 3-4months i found it.i noticed i can't do anything with it,not even to check my balance.so i decided to re-register it again but am still experiencing thesame problem.please help me

If the SIM has been inactive for a period of ovver 180 days, the line will be permanently deactivated and later recycled back into the pool. So if this is the case, you won't be able to use the line. You can provide the phone number to confirm this. If you don't want to post your number here, you can send it via email through my profile.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by stinox(m): 3:58am On Jul 29, 2013
ok thanks my number is 08108021783.thanks once more
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 7:02am On Jul 29, 2013
stinox: ok thanks my number is 08108021783.thanks once more

The mobile number you provided is incorrect. Kindly check again.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 7:39am On Jul 29, 2013
Bros my 3g went AWOL again oh!..u fit revive am
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by manucho: 7:55am On Jul 29, 2013
good morning the moderator, pls i want you to help me deactivate etisalat daily plan BIS on my line cos each time i recharge they deduct #100, i have tried all i could by sending STOP to 229, dialled *229*0# yet all are in vain cos they keep deducting #100 everyday. Pls help me deactivate it on my number which is 08173353069. Thanks and pls let me know as soon as its done. God bless you.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 8:31am On Jul 29, 2013
mr.drizzy:
Bros my 3g went AWOL again oh!..u fit revive am

That's strange. 3G is already provisioned on the line. If you are not getting 3G signals, its either you are not in a 3G location or your phone network mode needs to be set to 3G.

Kindly check to confirm.

Regards.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2013
manucho: good morning the moderator, pls i want you to help me deactivate etisalat daily plan BIS on my line cos each time i recharge they deduct #100, i have tried all i could by sending STOP to 229, dialled *229*0# yet all are in vain cos they keep deducting #100 everyday. Pls help me deactivate it on my number which is 08173353069. Thanks and pls let me know as soon as its done. God bless you.

You had the BIS complete daily plan active on your line and is being renewed automatically everyday if you have sufficient balance. I have deactivated the auto-renewal but you will need to migrate to a plan of your choice cos as of now, you are still on the Blackberry tariff plan.

I'm available for clarifications.

Regards.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Ninilowo(m): 8:34pm On Jul 29, 2013
See, ur customer care representatives are crooks and their approaches to customers are CRUDE. I loaded 1k credit two weeks ago and converted it as usual *229*2*1#.I got a reply dt my request was under processing bla bla afterwhich I checked my balance and the 1k deducted. buh after a while i checked my data balance buh nothing was credited to me only to receive a text dt my last payg was bla bla......and the whole 1k disappeared just like dt.
I tried calling customer care and I got some prompts to dial 3....dial 8......bla bla. After doing so d vioice prompt would tell me I was not responding; and bfore I could say "jack robinson", my call ll be disconnected.
Also last month I loaded like no man bizness buh I was not given the usual % bonus at the end of the month.
This attitude is really pissing me off I swear. Am just looking for a means to sue the network for public deceit buh since you are here may be u can redeem the network's image around OTA in Ogun state where I reside. My number is 08097287597. Thanks.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by wezzyjasified(m): 11:08pm On Jul 29, 2013
got tecno q1 n ve nt been given d free mb since.08177021159
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by jidowu(m): 8:47am On Jul 30, 2013
Last week thursday I loaded 1k for me subscribe for the 200mb on my new tecno
l3,unfortunately I forgot I was on blackberry plan and didn't opt out cos.I haven't loaded due to poor network,only for me to be auto subscribed I already complained to the customer care and I was told to opt out which I already did, was likewise told that I should wait for 72hours which I have waited for that my line has been directed to the help enquiry that the money would be refunded and as well help to subscribe for the plan,please kindly help out cos I haven't been browsing on my l3 since thursday..my number is 08094223365
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by bogtrotter: 9:18am On Jul 30, 2013
Please @kellyman can you help me activate my COM bis plan cuz I've sent COM to 399 like hundred of times and this is what I get "your request is being processed wait for a confirmation SMS" and nothing happens

0809 644 2096
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by oseiwe(m): 9:45am On Jul 30, 2013
Kellymann:

Using the SMS option of COM to 399 will give you the non-voice plan which allows you retain your current package e.g. Easy Starter, Easy Cliq, etc.

If you subscribe using *399, you will be migrated to the Easy Voice plan which will migrate you out of your current package but gives you the opportunity to enjoy 20 kobo per second to all networks and 5 international destinations so long as your BIS is active.
Apart frm d 20kbps, which plan is beta? I don't use d line to make calls.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

See The Nokia 1101 I Spotted In Ilorin Yesterday / BTEL Becomes Nigeria’s Newest Entrant To Compete With MTN, Glo As Mobile Network / You Are Actually Giving Away Your Personal Data When You Copy And Paste It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.