Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Etisalat Customer Care Thread - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (53918 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / MTN Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by BIGVAJINA(f): 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2013
angry
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 31, 2013
1000naira for 200mb is quite ridiculous. 200mb that don't last 2days,that's if i don't check my Instagram or tumblr. Why is that please??
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by spenca: 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2013
Oga op give us cheat Biko especially for smartphones May Allah bless you as you share it
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by elsholz(m): 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2013
i need the DL link for the switch jingle
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by dondebx(m): 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2013
Į̸̸̨§ it on on easy click you receive times two of your recharge? If yes how can some1 migrate from stata to easy click.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by PStacks(m): 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2013
Mehn! The way these people are looking for money these days ehnn! I'm afraid these network providers would soon start putting hands in our pockets to take the money B4 we give them..

Nice one tho! Real nice initiative.

Just that Etisalat can do better than 260MB for #1,000. Ahn ahn! You guys are more than that nao.. Pls be a little more generous..

500MB for #1,000 is cool na.. Just begging ni ooo, mio shakor..

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Linberry(f): 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2013
I'm writing this wif so much bitterness for etisalat. How can my bb subscription of 1500 expire in less than 48hrs? I did not dowload anything @ all. This is not fair! They will end up loosing customers.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by coretechng1(m): 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2013
I love Etisalat because it does not need APN settings on our routers.You just pop in the sim card and start browsing gbam!!!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2013
@Kellymann
I subscribed to a BB Complte plan with a cost of 1K. Though i dont have a BB, i occur to have stumbled into an error by subscribing and not knowing it wont work.

PLS, is it a MUST for me to get a BB for me to use d data on d SIM....and pls, does Etisalat have a APN for BB? if they do, pls kindly send it with d config settings for their BB complete plan.

Anticipating ur resonse in advance.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2013
Need to get a new ipad/tablet with data plan.will like to know if you guys stock ipad/tablet.How much is the data plan monthly.
thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Knownpal(m): 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2013
Any Job for school leavers in Etisalat?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by platorepublic(m): 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2013
I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF ETISALAT BIS IS STILL UNLIMITED BECAUSE THE LAST TIME I SUBSCRIBE I WAS GIVING A 3GIG> SOMEBODY SHOULD HELP ME
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2013
I love this thread.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2013
platorepublic: I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF ETISALAT BIS IS STILL UNLIMITED BECAUSE THE LAST TIME I SUBSCRIBE I WAS GIVING A 3GIG> SOMEBODY SHOULD HELP ME
pls must i use Etis BB on a blackberry phone. if yes? pls do u know d APN of etis BB with d other config?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by femi4: 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2013
Any hope for verizon and sprint bb working on eti network in the nearest future
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Lildrizzle(m): 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2013
hw can i opt out of etisalat bb daily data plan please
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by oxygen47: 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2013
Please, how can I add my U and me aside using *233*1* cos I've been unable to add my loved ones since Monday. Thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by enigmang: 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2013
Lol... this thread was a nice idea until it hit the frontpage....lets see you keep up with all the querries that you'll be bombarded with in just a moment....

A better idea would be to direct people from here to an online chat/helpdesk service which you guys should have...so at least a team of colleauges can be responding to querries
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2013
Why are etisalat ppl behaving like this na, the last time i lost my sim i was able to retrieve it instantly via a call to the customer care, now my phone has been stolen, and i'm unable to retrieve my line after speaking to four different agent. I was able to answer all the questions they asked me but when they told me to say the five frequent numbers dat i call, they said none of them is correct., even after calling some numbers. Btw, all my contacts are on the sim, there is a limit to the numbers i have in my head. What would i do i'm not close to any etisalat centre here
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by yomalex(m): 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2013
Kindly help deactivate daily BIS subscription on 0 8 0 9 7 3 4 5 1 0 4
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by OduntanGabriel(m): 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2013
Please some of my friends are enjoying free BIS on etisalat since over 6months, yet am here paying 1000 naira monthly... How can I also start enjoying this free bis without attracting any charges
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by moyoscores: 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2013
how do i go about bringing etisalat network to my locality in akassa kingdom in bayelsa....i've written proposal letters to that fact but no response and its been more than a month now....
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by sparta(f): 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2013
nuru3000: this is a welcome development by etisalat. i have a complain of my own, i have nt received my 100mb per month for using tecno p3 y ?
hi there,my dad bought a tecno fone but didnt get d 100mb promised on the phone pack, why is that?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Starboylayo(m): 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2013
How do i subcribe on ma etisalat android U8180
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by 9free(m): 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2013
Judinho59:

cheesy #PortingToEtisalat ASAP!!!
Bye bye to Airtel, porting to Etibaba.
Obinna, Ngozi, anybody wey dey use my registered Etisalat SIM make him produce am now!!!!!!!
Baba Etisalat don open the gateway again.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by mayrho(m): 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2013
Blackberry service in ekiti is very poor having a had time out here
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by sayso: 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2013
Please what is wrong with this line 08098300804?
Showing invalid sim
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by adamu50: 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2013
I subscribed to easyflex which doubles every of my N300 recharge and N1800 for N600 recharge. But the issue is that the charges are too much. It is just as if fire catches cotton wool.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by norigams(m): 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2013
Kellymann: Dial *229*0#. The plan is on auto renewal so after you subscribe, you can dial the code to cancel the renewal if you don't want it to be renewed automatically.
thanks,this solve my problem also.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2013
Pls i wnt to stop the daily dwduction of 100 naira for ten mb and i hav dialed *299*0# and text STOP to 299 nd help to 299 bt it is nt going through pls help
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by akhis: 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2013
Starboylayo: How do i subcribe on ma etisalat android U8180

Buy data of ur choice. Send help to 229 as sms

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

See The Nokia 1101 I Spotted In Ilorin Yesterday / BTEL Becomes Nigeria’s Newest Entrant To Compete With MTN, Glo As Mobile Network / You Are Actually Giving Away Your Personal Data When You Copy And Paste It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.