Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Etisalat Customer Care Thread - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (53916 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / MTN Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by fbafunk: 11:19am On Jul 30, 2013
@kellyman Please how do check the data balancre on my easyflex plan, i have dialed *235# but they keep telling to try again late. I will appreciate it greatly.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 11:26am On Jul 30, 2013
Ninilowo: See, ur customer care representatives are crooks and their approaches to customers are CRUDE. I loaded 1k credit two weeks ago and converted it as usual *229*2*1#.I got a reply dt my request was under processing bla bla afterwhich I checked my balance and the 1k deducted. buh after a while i checked my data balance buh nothing was credited to me only to receive a text dt my last payg was bla bla......and the whole 1k disappeared just like dt.
I tried calling customer care and I got some prompts to dial 3....dial 8......bla bla. After doing so d vioice prompt would tell me I was not responding; and bfore I could say "jack robinson", my call ll be disconnected.
Also last month I loaded like no man bizness buh I was not given the usual % bonus at the end of the month.
This attitude is really pissing me off I swear. Am just looking for a means to sue the network for public deceit buh since you are here may be u can redeem the network's image around OTA in Ogun state where I reside. My number is 08097287597. Thanks.

I will look into this and revert to you as soon as possible.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by jidowu(m): 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2013
My post has been igmored cos you guys a big mistake for me to have used...
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Tolzeal(m): 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2013
oseiwe:
Apart frm d 20kbps, which plan is beta? I don't use d line to make calls.

Bro, the trust is just that etisalat doesn't have any better voice plan!! Calling from etisalat to etisalt self na thunder not to talk of calln other networks!!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
fbafunk: @kellyman Please how do check the data balancre on my easyflex plan, i have dialed *235# but they keep telling to try again late. I will appreciate it greatly.

To check your balance, kindly dial *232#. Both your main balance and Easy Flex balance will be displayed or sent as an sms.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2013
jidowu: My post has been igmored cos you guys a big mistake for me to have used...

Apologies. Could you please post your complaint again? Maybe it was skipped inadvertently when treating others, you know the way nairaland is.

Apologies once again for the inconvenience.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2013
Tolzeal:

Bro, the trust is just that etisalat doesn't have any better voice plan!! Calling from etisalat to etisalt self na thunder not to talk of calln other networks!!

On Easy Starter, you can enjoy low call ratesas low as 10k/sec. Easy Starter default tariff drops from 40k/s to 20k/s for On net & Off net calls from 4.31am – 10.29pm. From 10.30 pm - 4.30am the tariff further drops to 10k/s for calls to all networks once a customer uses up to N25 daily.

On Easy Cliq, Default Tariff: 40k/sec on net and offnet calls but on the usage threshold of N25, the tariff further drops to 10k/s for cliq to cliq calls, 20k/sec for on-net (all Etisalat lines), and 30k/sec to off-net calls for the rest of the day everyday once the customer uses up to N25 on calls, SMS and data.

So you have options! Make your choice, so easy and flexible.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by bogtrotter: 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
My post's been ignored
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by jidowu(m): 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2013
@kelly man here's ma post again last week thursday I loaded 1k for me subscribe for the 200mb on my new tecno
l3,unfortunately I forgot I was on blackberry plan and didn't opt out cos.I haven't loaded due to poor network,only for me to be auto subscribed I already complained to the customer care and I was told to opt out which I already did, was likewise told that I should wait for 72hours which I have waited for that my line has been directed to the help enquiry that the money would be refunded and as well help to subscribe for the plan,please kindly help out cos I haven't been browsing on my l3 since thursday..my number is 08094223365
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by infotrust(m): 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2013
My problem is that my you keep auto subscribing me to blackberry despite trying all your codes to unsubscribe. I keep getting my request will be processed without any result for weeks. What can I do?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by oseiwe(m): 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
Kellymann:

Using the SMS option of COM to 399 will give you the non-voice plan which allows you retain your current package e.g. Easy Starter, Easy Cliq, etc.

If you subscribe using *399, you will be migrated to the Easy Voice plan which will migrate you out of your current package but gives you the opportunity to enjoy 20 kobo per second to all networks and 5 international destinations so long as your BIS is active.
Apart from d 20kbps, which plan is beta?
I don't make calls wit d line.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Ninilowo(m): 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2013
Kellymann:

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Ogetogeo(m): 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2013
Last month I got a smart phone 100mb bonus for Tecno from etisalat after sending TECNO to the short code. This morning I got two text messages which reads "YOUR 100MB SMARTPHONE OFFER HAS BEEN SUCCESSFULLY RENEWED".
When I checked my data balance with *228# but there was nothing there. Tried calling your CC but as usual, once i got trasfered, the line went dead. My number is 08098759883.
Am asking where is the offer?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by mustashfa(m): 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
My issue is that i want to remove the blackberry subscription on my number (08095163270). I am no more using blackberry again. That is why i don't load credit on the line again.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Ninilowo(m): 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2013
Kellymann:

Still waiting ooo.
Another issue is dis, I suscribed two consecutive time last month and I got a message dt congratulated me for two consecutive suscriptn and dt I would be given one free bundle of another 200mb. Till this moment I havent gotten the bundle. Oga ur pple are deceiving us with their messages ooo. I swear I ll drag ur network to NCC oooo. Thank God I have evidences.
You too promised to look to my complaint since yesterday buh up till now.......eh?
Na so so press ##....... bla bla you are attending to abi?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by majalisa(m): 11:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
Kellymann:

On Easy Starter, you can enjoy low call ratesas low as 10k/sec. Easy Starter default tariff drops from 40k/s to 20k/s for On net & Off net calls from 4.31am – 10.29pm. From 10.30 pm - 4.30am the tariff further drops to 10k/s for calls to all networks once a customer uses up to N25 daily.

On Easy Cliq, Default Tariff: 40k/sec on net and offnet calls but on the usage threshold of N25, the tariff further drops to 10k/s for cliq to cliq calls, 20k/sec for on-net (all Etisalat lines), and 30k/sec to off-net calls for the rest of the day everyday once the customer uses up to N25 on calls, SMS and data.

So you have options! Make your choice, so easy and flexible.

what ever the option is still a rocking chair..it gets u no where
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by sikay2008: 9:34am On Jul 31, 2013
Pls is there any trick I can use to browse for my iPAD ? Pls help
Tnx
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by physise(m): 9:36am On Jul 31, 2013
sikay2008: Pls is there any trick I can use to browse for my iPAD ? Pls help
Tnx
nawa for u o cc still give trick?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Brisingr(m): 10:17am On Jul 31, 2013
how do i cancel my existing BIS (voice plan) to resubsribe for another one ?
I have tried sending *399*2# i keep getting operation failed
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by sikay2008: 10:47am On Jul 31, 2013
physise: nawa for u o cc still give trick?
I meant like any way I can use BIS to work for my iPad
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2013
Ninilowo: See, ur customer care representatives are crooks and their approaches to customers are CRUDE. I loaded 1k credit two weeks ago and converted it as usual *229*2*1#.I got a reply dt my request was under processing bla bla afterwhich I checked my balance and the 1k deducted. buh after a while i checked my data balance buh nothing was credited to me only to receive a text dt my last payg was bla bla......and the whole 1k disappeared just like dt.
I tried calling customer care and I got some prompts to dial 3....dial 8......bla bla. After doing so d vioice prompt would tell me I was not responding; and bfore I could say "jack robinson", my call ll be disconnected.
Also last month I loaded like no man bizness buh I was not given the usual % bonus at the end of the month.
This attitude is really pissing me off I swear. Am just looking for a means to sue the network for public deceit buh since you are here may be u can redeem the network's image around OTA in Ogun state where I reside. My number is 08097287597. Thanks.

Ninilowo:
Still waiting ooo.
Another issue is dis, I suscribed two consecutive time last month and I got a message dt congratulated me for two consecutive suscriptn and dt I would be given one free bundle of another 200mb. Till this moment I havent gotten the bundle. Oga ur pple are deceiving us with their messages ooo. I swear I ll drag ur network to NCC oooo. Thank God I have evidences.
You too promised to look to my complaint since yesterday buh up till now.......eh?
Na so so press ##....... bla bla you are attending to abi?

Really sorry for the delay in responding to your complaint. I needed to get as many information about the issue as possible and also get feedback from the technical unit assisting in looking into the issue. From checks on the line, it was discovered that the subscription you mentioned was done on the 15th of July was successful and the data was used for browsing activities on the line until another data was subscribed on the next day the 16th till it got exhausted yesterday.

Kindly provide the mobile number of the line you subscribed the BIS on as record show that BIS is not active on the line with the previous issue.

Apologies for the perceived irregularities experienced on the network. I can assure you that given the opportunity, we will like to make your experience a wonderful one and promise to ensure that your issues - when you do have them - are resolved.

Regards.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2013
jidowu: @kelly man here's ma post again last week thursday I loaded 1k for me subscribe for the 200mb on my new tecno
l3,unfortunately I forgot I was on blackberry plan and didn't opt out cos.I haven't loaded due to poor network,only for me to be auto subscribed I already complained to the customer care and I was told to opt out which I already did, was likewise told that I should wait for 72hours which I have waited for that my line has been directed to the help enquiry that the money would be refunded and as well help to subscribe for the plan,please kindly help out cos I haven't been browsing on my l3 since thursday..my number is 08094223365

Apologies for the delay. The issue has been forwarded and you will be contacted as soon as it is resolved as the BIS data needs to be wiped before the data subscription can be done on your line and this takes some time as it has to be done from the back-end.

I understand your dire need for data for your day to day use but kindly exercise some patience while we work on the issue and you will be duly contacted within 72 hours from 29th of July as that was when it was forwarded for the data wipe.

Once again apologies for the delay and the inconvenience its causing you.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by puskin: 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2013
sikay2008:
I meant like any way I can use BIS to work for my iPad

You wan start??.......what does BIS mean??

Blackberry Internet Service/Subscription.
Do not attempt to derail this wonderful thread.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by physise(m): 12:53pm On Jul 31, 2013
puskin:

You wan start??.......what does BIS mean??

Blackberry Internet Service/Subscription.
Do not attempt to derail this wonderful thread.
lol tell am o
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2013
infotrust: My problem is that my you keep auto subscribing me to blackberry despite trying all your codes to unsubscribe. I keep getting my request will be processed without any result for weeks. What can I do?

May I have the number so we can check the type of blackberry plan you have active to be able to advise you appropriately on how to deactivate it or help you deactivate it from our end if you don't mind.

Regards.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2013
Ogetogeo: Last month I got a smart phone 100mb bonus for Tecno from etisalat after sending TECNO to the short code. This morning I got two text messages which reads "YOUR 100MB SMARTPHONE OFFER HAS BEEN SUCCESSFULLY RENEWED".
When I checked my data balance with *228# but there was nothing there. Tried calling your CC but as usual, once i got trasfered, the line went dead. My number is 08098759883.
Am asking where is the offer?

The mobile number you provided is invalid. Kindly check the number and confirm.

Regards
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by infotrust(m): 1:03pm On Jul 31, 2013
Kellymann:

May I have the number so we can check the type of blackberry plan you have active to be able to advise you appropriately on how to deactivate it or help you deactivate it from our end if you don't mind.

Regards.
The number is 08184715244
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2013
mustashfa: My issue is that i want to remove the blackberry subscription on my number (08095163270). I am no more using blackberry again. That is why i don't load credit on the line again.

The subscription has been successfully removed. However you will need to migrate to another plan as default tariff on the Blackberry voice plan is 40 kobo per second. You can consider migrating to either Easy Starter or Easy Cliq to enjoy lower call rates.

Regards
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2013
sikay2008: Pls is there any trick I can use to browse for my iPAD ? Pls help
Tnx

You can subscribe to any of the available data plans to browse on your Ipad. Kindly send 'help' to 229 to get general information about different available data plans on the network.

Regards
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2013
infotrust: My problem is that my you keep auto subscribing me to blackberry despite trying all your codes to unsubscribe. I keep getting my request will be processed without any result for weeks. What can I do?

Kellymann: May I have the number so we can check the type of blackberry plan you have active to be able to advise you appropriately on how to deactivate it or help you deactivate it from our end if you don't mind.

infotrust:
The number is 08184715244

The subscription has been successfully removed. However you will need to migrate to another plan as default tariff on the Blackberry voice plan is 40 kobo per second. You can consider migrating to either Easy Starter or Easy Cliq to enjoy lower call rates.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by puskin: 1:46pm On Jul 31, 2013
@Kellymann

Brace yourself for more questions.
Your thread just HIT FP.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

See The Nokia 1101 I Spotted In Ilorin Yesterday / BTEL Becomes Nigeria’s Newest Entrant To Compete With MTN, Glo As Mobile Network / You Are Actually Giving Away Your Personal Data When You Copy And Paste It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.