Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] (38292 Views)

Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials / How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? / Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by sambennywhite: 11:30am On Sep 11, 2013
MONETIZE YOUR AUDIENCE/WEBSITE OR BLOG!
Do you have an audience or a knowledge? You can monetize it on ShopKudi. Become a vendor and sell your products or become an affiliate and earn over 90% commission per sales on other peoples product free.
Get paid instantly through cheque or through your bank account.
Log on Now to http://www.shopkudi.com
Internet Sales & Earnings is much more easier for Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2013
sambennywhite: MONETIZE YOUR AUDIENCE/WEBSITE OR BLOG!
Do you have an audience or a knowledge? You can monetize it on ShopKudi. Become a vendor and sell your products or become an affiliate and earn over 90% commission per sales on other peoples product free.
Get paid instantly through cheque or through your bank account.
Log on Now to http://www.shopkudi.com
Internet Sales & Earnings is much more easier for Nigerians!
Most you be updating this your ad on every thread..i have seen you with this ad on more than 3 threads now on business section. I belive you can add more value here than just pop up your ad around.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
For some of you here who still have a doubting mind if this clickbank of a thing works or not. this my today's earning proof is for you. If you there saying is a lie..then sorry i don't know how i or anyone else can help you. I no talk too much just see it for yourself. my cb sales keep coming everyday. it can be you oo.

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by collinsz: 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2013
Bro which traffic method do you use,

Just Explain the paid traffic method for us.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
collinsz: Bro which traffic method do you use,

Just Explain the paid traffic method for us.

I no use and have not used any paid traffic method for my cb sales. i use free but most effective/quickest ones.
if you need it to know it and start using it to make quick clickbank sales like myself, Then get the full package
via my signature url link. don't waste your time waiting for me to expose them here just like that.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by lemm: 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2013
Hi, @ freestuffsonnet. If i am to build a website to promote , is there any harm in using Nigerian host? or is it best to use foreign hosts like hostgator etc
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 12:36pm On Sep 16, 2013
lemm: Hi, @ freestuffsonnet. If i am to build a website to promote , is there any harm in using Nigerian host? or is it best to use foreign hosts like hostgator etc

am not sure if we have hosting companies here in Nigeria. many of the naija people who sells hosting here are just resellers to the foreign hosting companies. hostgator still remains best hosting company for me. if you don't want to buy the hosting direct from them then look out for a Nigerian hosting reseller who resells hostgator platform. B/c you wouldn't want to use any how hosting that are not reliable which will make your site come up today and go off 2moro.

Lastly, don't register the domain name using your Nigeria information. sometimes they use who.is to search the affiliate website to know who owns the site.

What i do is this. i go to 007names and register the domain myself using a foreign name and address then give them host the domain using a naija reseller. remember you can still change the contact details of your domain anytime wen you login to ur 007names a/c or any other valuable domain register. So that's it. I hope i answered your question?
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by delln(m): 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2013
delln: If d reseller hosting companies in Nigeria arein't dependable, how then can we buy directly from the foreing companies using local banks?
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2013
[quote author=delln][/quote]

Who you told the resellers are not dependable? find a hosting reseller who use hostgator platform then pay with your local bank. or go hostagor site and find your way there. period.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2013
Ladies and Gentlemen, I Love Clickbank business..Sales keep coming everyday. Imagine this screen shot, this is just one clickbank affiliate product bringing these huge sales daily. imagine if i promote like 10 or 20 of these product. I loving this. You can get this kind of result b/c clickbank affiliate business has no respecter of persons.Click my signature link and discover my secret.

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by fitnesswis: 6:45am On Sep 18, 2013
As an online worker on fivver and exchanger i find it hard to exchange my ecurrencies. now BTC is taking the whole market away from PM. Also neteller and stp is coming up. I tried some Naija exchangers i lost my funds and also the legit one wasted my time so much. I found later 2 good companies have been working with in russia and ukraine. they are wmcenter and xchanga.com. In exchanging your paypal funds, Neteller funds, solidtrustpay, payza, buying bitcoins and making online payments and shippments xchanga.com is the best. Wmcenter is good also but support always delays. mtgox is also good. but make good research before using anyone. Mine i have found these two and wana share to my fellow members how good they are. Thanks all
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Jehem: 10:46am On Sep 18, 2013
Intellab:
HAHAHA. If you can't make money on clickbank. Maybe you should try PPD. It's ths easiest and best.
See screenshot below:

Hi, i am interested in the PPD. Please can you give me more info. My email is thumpmike13@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Jehem: 10:50am On Sep 18, 2013
ngmart: I just flip website online this affiliate stuff are not my thing.. if you want to make real money online join me on the flipping business.

Hi, i am interested in website flipping. Please can you tell me more. My email is thumpmike13@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Jehem: 11:48am On Sep 18, 2013
Let me be the first to tell you thank you. You are really a nice guy for real. God bless you. I would like to make you my friend my e-mail is kinstan13@yahoo.com. Send me a mail, when i reply ur mail, we will also exchange nnumbers.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Jehem: 11:51am On Sep 18, 2013
phantom: lol...was waiting for someone to walk in and point it out.lol.i can drop close to ten sites where you can get ten times the info here FOR Free! But No, nigerians dont want to read or do basic research.the most powerful tool online is google.but people dont want to use it.Let the thread owner continue fleecing them!

Pls kindly help me with useful information cos i dont have money to pay for that guys manuel. Thanks my email is thumpmike13@gmail.com
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Jehem: 11:55am On Sep 18, 2013
helpfulposts: forget about the ebook u are selling. can you go back and check where i made my comment? Is it somebody i quote or i just bring in a new opinion? Can't u see that somebody compare Nigeria 2k to US 1k? Besides, the comment i made is it in favour of u or the other person i replied? Pls know for sure that i am a Clickbank Affiliate like u and there is no new clickbank ebook i will buy that is more useful than the ones i have as my arsenal to make money. Thanks

Hi, please can you help me with some of the useful information you have. I dont have money to pay for that guys manual but i know you can help m e if you want to. Please do what you can for a brother. My email is thumpmike13@gmail.com
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Jehem: 11:55am On Sep 18, 2013
Let me be the first to tell you thank you. You are really a nice guy for real. God bless you. I would like to make you my friend my e-mail is kinstan13@yahoo.com. Send me a mail, when i reply ur mail, we will also exchange nnumbers.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2013
Jehem:

Hi, please can you help me with some of the useful information you have. I dont have money to pay for that guys manual but i know you can help m e if you want to. Please do what you can for a brother. My email is thumpmike13@gmail.com

Hi Jehem, i think i have already help you enough here on this thread with some useful tips and ideas abt clickbank business. If you don't hav money to get it right then you will still spend that same or more of that money on your mistakes and on your pursuit of getting it right. neither do i need your email. if you don't money to buy my guide that will make it easy and gives you fast results, then use the info here and see how far you can go with that. that's my advice for you. I will never give out that guides for free even if you be my mama.

Thank you
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Intellab(m): 2:49am On Sep 19, 2013
I thought you are going to share a working method for cb but i found out it doesn't worth. How do u expect someone to rank on google page1 for a keyword like weightloss or it's longtail keywords. Did u analyse the competition?
To make it known, ur site will never appear on top10 no matter the kind of offpage seo you do.
So, u won't make a dime wit dis strategy.
Try usin cb wit youtube or u can join d PPD guys and bank big.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by ebankole: 9:22am On Sep 19, 2013
@Inteleb
Will like to get in touch with you,i need your assistance about my CB am @ sholirayatgmaildot.com
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2013
Intellab: I thought you are going to share a working method for cb but i found out it doesn't worth. How do u expect someone to rank on google page1 for a keyword like weightloss or it's longtail keywords. Did u analyse the competition?
To make it known, ur site will never appear on top10 no matter the kind of offpage seo you do.
So, u won't make a dime wit dis strategy.
Try usin cb wit youtube or u can join d PPD guys and bank big.
bros all i did here was to drop some helpful tips and guidelines on clickbank business. The truth of the matter is I ONLY fix my cb working method on my guidee..b/c i don't want to make it public. Talking about the weight loss, i use that niche just as an example on how to research your keyword if you wanna get fast result on this biz. i don't even work on weight loss, that niche has become so wide and has lots of competitions.

I have hot and low competing niches i work with on cb and i have also listed those hot cb niches as a bonus for any1 who orders my guide. My brother making money from cb is not abt ranking #1 on google..may be you don't know..i know the secret. You can't believe it..all my cb earnings so far doesn't come via SEO or google ranking stuffs which may take you months or years to achieve.

Youtube and cb sounds good, but do you know the short cut to that and how to achieve that fast or are you just guessing or you are just telling what you google. I know how to do youtube and cb get good and converting results. and that can also be found on my guide.
They said, Experience is the best teacher... So i teach what i do best and that is clickbank.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2013
ebankole: @Inteleb
Will like to get in touch with you,i need your assistance about my CB am @ sholirayatgmaildot.com

GOOD LUCK
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by tundebj(m): 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2013
have you ever been in a situation where you see mo ney in your account but cant withdraw it? join us at www.teamupafrica.com and enjoy international withdrawal assistance.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by fitnesswis: 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2013
As an online worker on fivver and exchanger i find it hard to exchange my ecurrencies. now BTC is taking the whole market away from PM. Also neteller and stp is coming up. I tried some Naija exchangers i lost my funds and also the legit one wasted my time so much. I found later 2 good companies have been working with in russia and ukraine. they are wmcenter and xchanga.com. In exchanging your paypal funds, Neteller funds, solidtrustpay, payza, buying bitcoins and making online payments and shippments xchanga.com is the best. Wmcenter is good also but support always delays. mtgox is also good. but make good research before using anyone. Mine i have found these two and wana share to my fellow members how good they are. Thanks.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
@ tundebj & fitnesswis, you have posted your advert many times on this thread. Please STOP! Take your advert to the right ad section. Or you set up your thread and tell us how your so called program has helped you enough. This thread is made for clickbank money making discussions. Thank you.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by ican2020: 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
Sorry that I have to ask this question.

Can I change my CB account address from US to Nigeria.

What are the implication please.

Helpful response here will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2013
ican2020: Sorry that I have to ask this question.

Can I change my CB account address from US to Nigeria.

What are the implication please.

Helpful response here will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

ican202, Nigeria is not on cb list. so you can't change frm US to NG
I wonder why u wanna do that? is it b/c you need your payment? if yes then you don't need
to worry abt that. you can use payoneer to get your cb earnings..i have discussed that here on this thread.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by wisyno(m): 2:16am On Sep 21, 2013
Thank you OP for this great thread. I have seen the checks and screen shots that you have been displaying but can you exactly tell us the average amount of money (in US dollars) that you receive per month? Let's say the average of your last five months earnings.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 11:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
wisyno: Thank you OP for this great thread. I have seen the checks and screen shots that you have been displaying but can you exactly tell us the average amount of money (in US dollars) that you receive per month? Let's say the average of your last five months earnings.
I have no answer to this your question. I don't disclose that publicly. it is personal. by the way,while knowing how much i earned in last 5 months put a dime on your pocket? Right questions gets right answer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

103 Nigerian Products Rejected Abroad –FG / Shoprite: Insider Shares Details Of The Corporate Restructuring / Nigeria Does Not Want MTN “to Die” From $5.2bn Fine-Communications Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.