Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Protest Against Child Marriage To Hold Today In Lagos,Abuja And Other States - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Against Child Marriage To Hold Today In Lagos,Abuja And Other States (21385 Views)

Edo Pays Workers’ November Salaries Ahead Of Other States / Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today / APC Lagos Governorship Primaries: Will It Hold Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Against Child Marriage To Hold Today In Lagos,Abuja And Other States by Ama212k(m): 11:26am On Jul 21, 2013
I think all our "child's right activists" need to read this. Its quite interesting. http:///9mSj6yYN4o
Re: Protest Against Child Marriage To Hold Today In Lagos,Abuja And Other States by bakry86: 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2013
to all non-muslim nairalanders, i pray Allah guide u to d right part of al-islam.
period!
Re: Protest Against Child Marriage To Hold Today In Lagos,Abuja And Other States by rhames(m): 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2013
Even in the most Muslim of all countries,the middle east countries in particular, child marriage has been outlawed and the relevant laws states categorically that marriageable age is between 18-21 years of age. These serial paedophiles want to legalise the crimes they commit in private to avoid prosecution.
Re: Protest Against Child Marriage To Hold Today In Lagos,Abuja And Other States by Babaji111(m): 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2013
bcomputer101:

You are a FO*OL to call them fool...
Can the metaphysical forces disturbing your brain please permit me to say woe unto YOU?...

I pity your childlike level of understanding and your generation unborn.
Why are u calling someone a FOOL when u are one of them. The protest will yield nothing rather than mass condemnation by people of God.
Re: Protest Against Child Marriage To Hold Today In Lagos,Abuja And Other States by Babaji111(m): 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2013
Dereformer: This is why I keep saying something must be wrong with Islam. Asari dokubo said toddler marriage is the right of Moslems.

I served in the north, what I saw during those days made me conclude that if Nigeria disintegrate, the North will suffer seriously.

Nine in every twelve teenage girls were pregnant at that time. It was during my stay there that I heard of an ailment called VVF suffered by teenage girls as a result of pregnancy. Your service did not benefit you anything rather than hypocrisy and lies. You cannot compare the north and the south with level of sanity of girls and women. The northern women are more sane and faithful in terms of nudity and illegal sex. The VVF you are talking about is not caused by early marriages as many young girls got married at early age and are healthy and safe.

In terms of education, in 100 years to come the north will be nowhere close to the south; even if their cut-off mark for admission is reduced to 1 from the current 2.

Child abuse is what our Islamic senators want to legalize in this country.

Every well meaning Nigerian should say no to this.

On the alternative, child abuse should be legalized in the north.

Re: Protest Against Child Marriage To Hold Today In Lagos,Abuja And Other States by Wendyslim(f): 8:35am On Jul 22, 2013
Eazee-e:

ISLAM!ISLAM!ISLAM!
what a curse 2 dis generation. Just look @ how myopic ur argument is. Does dis islam turn upside down people's sense of reasoning? How can u foolishly say if that is what d family want 4 demsef let it b. In other word GAY marriage should hav equally b legalised since thats a choice of both parties & nobody is forced into that. What a people, what a nation. Islam,hausa fulani are a curse 2 dis con3
. May GOD forgive u for dat statement. Smh
Re: Protest Against Child Marriage To Hold Today In Lagos,Abuja And Other States by ROYALD(m): 10:26am On Jul 23, 2013
SAY NO TO CHILD MARRIAGE
IN NIGERIA,
IF SHE'S TOO YOUNG TO VOTE
DURING
ELECTION, THEN SHE'S TOO
YOUNG TO
STAND YOUR ERECTION.
GIVE HER PEN NOT
PENIS, ASK FOR HER BOOKS NOT
BOOBS,
PAY HER SCHOOL FEES NOT BRIDE
PRICE,
SHE NEEDS EDUCATION NOT
EJACULATION.
Re: Protest Against Child Marriage To Hold Today In Lagos,Abuja And Other States by patpeypey: 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
[quote author=jameau]Really, ignorance is not attractive. There is no Bill before the National Assembly, no law has been amended. Some misguided activists are just dragging more people into their sea of ignorance. I found the link below:

?
Re: Protest Against Child Marriage To Hold Today In Lagos,Abuja And Other States by debbleopto: 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2013
stanech: All I am saying is that if the parent and the child is ok with it then who am I to tell a full grown man how to live his/her life.
We should learn to do the right things in this country. Protest my foot. One gunshut from mobile police now una go begin run..

you are a big deceiver. where do u hear it that the girl child ever agree against her dream of becoming a very useful person in the society than a mere housewife. she would prefer to be educated and get good job. at this tender age is when they can very assimilate knowledge. are you saying you share ideology with BOKO HARAM?
Re: Protest Against Child Marriage To Hold Today In Lagos,Abuja And Other States by debbleopto: 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2013
Dereformer: This is why I keep saying something must be wrong with Islam. Asari dokubo said toddler marriage is the right of Moslems.

I served in the north, what I saw during those days made me conclude that if Nigeria disintegrate, the North will suffer seriously.

Nine in every twelve teenage girls were pregnant at that time. It was during my stay there that I heard of an ailment called VVF suffered by teenage girls as a result of pregnancy.

In terms of education, in 100 years to come the north will be nowhere close to the south; even if their cut-off mark for admission is reduced to 1 from the current 2.

Child abuse is what our Islamic senators want to legalize in this country.

Every well meaning Nigerian should say no to this.

On the alternative, child abuse should be legalized in the north.

I disagree. Please have compassion for those voiceless girls. if they had chance they would run to south. you should know yerima's daughter don't go to sec school. They are in their husband house. call on Etsu of nupe to help these girls. he is good in that.
Re: Protest Against Child Marriage To Hold Today In Lagos,Abuja And Other States by debbleopto: 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2013
Omen100: Let's come together to guide & protect the Nigerian Girl Child irrespective of her location, state, region & religion. They need our voices & protection's because they can neither voice out or protect themselves from the paedophilia's, pro-child molesters & pro-child marriage group with their heavy, lengthen & large anacondas they carried in between their legs.

as if you. know. the long thing. especially when they are doing ablution and washing the thing by the gutter side it usually look life fuel hose.
Re: Protest Against Child Marriage To Hold Today In Lagos,Abuja And Other States by rhames(m): 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2013
Ask any of these Muslim brothers born in this generation whether they can marry of any of their daughters off at the age of 9 years to a man who is the age of her grandfather?

If you educate a man you educate an individual, but if you educate a woman you educate a family (nation).

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening / N600bn Debt: Contractors Abandon Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, 183 Others / Buhari Contesting Election In 2019 Will Be A Big Joke — Akinjide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.