Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

If A Guy/girl U Ever Wanted Walks Up 2 U And Offer U A Hug, What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Guy/girl U Ever Wanted Walks Up 2 U And Offer U A Hug, What Would You Do? (1464 Views)

Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You? / When You Ask For A Hug From A Church Girl (pic) / Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Guy/girl U Ever Wanted Walks Up 2 U And Offer U A Hug, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
Of course you know for a very long time you've been admiring him/her so passionately and dying silently to have him/her but one thing or the other was keeping you from making the move and disclose ur feelings to him/her, but surprisingly, something leads to something and he/she walks up to you and offer you a face-me-i-face-you hug, what would you do and how would you hug him/her? Passionately but pretentiously or just ordinarily?

1 Like

Re: If A Guy/girl U Ever Wanted Walks Up 2 U And Offer U A Hug, What Would You Do? by dmcdad: 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2013
Wow.... That would be alot relieving. Personally, I won't be taken aback and would make the hug just an ordinary one...
Re: If A Guy/girl U Ever Wanted Walks Up 2 U And Offer U A Hug, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2013
I wont wait for the Hug to tell her my mind ......... Lest I wait ....

I will Hug her Ordinarily and maturely so as to get a chance to table my mind without her thinking am taking Hugging advantage !!!
Re: If A Guy/girl U Ever Wanted Walks Up 2 U And Offer U A Hug, What Would You Do? by Imokanban: 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
If she is attractv to me, I wil open my two hands an receive her, bt at the same time not making it look as if I was praying for it
Re: If A Guy/girl U Ever Wanted Walks Up 2 U And Offer U A Hug, What Would You Do? by Sanboy25: 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
I'll pretend that it didn't move me and I'll remain stoic feigning surprise...

1 Like

Re: If A Guy/girl U Ever Wanted Walks Up 2 U And Offer U A Hug, What Would You Do? by Dubemkelly(m): 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
Not a weakling 2 fall 4 dat joor
Re: If A Guy/girl U Ever Wanted Walks Up 2 U And Offer U A Hug, What Would You Do? by Popowaa: 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2013
No forming things.Na to hug him with all the strenght i have and tell him i like him.
Re: If A Guy/girl U Ever Wanted Walks Up 2 U And Offer U A Hug, What Would You Do? by dmcdad: 8:46am On Jul 21, 2013
Popowaa: No forming things.Na to hug him with all the strenght i have and tell him i like him.
Just like that Mehn e be like say time no dey to dull at all ooooo
Re: If A Guy/girl U Ever Wanted Walks Up 2 U And Offer U A Hug, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 26, 2013
Re: If A Guy/girl U Ever Wanted Walks Up 2 U And Offer U A Hug, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 26, 2013
Wow! So what happen today? Have u told her what u feel for her?
Re: If A Guy/girl U Ever Wanted Walks Up 2 U And Offer U A Hug, What Would You Do? by olumaxi(m): 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
Na to hug ha criously n nak ha a peck join..emi ti mi o raye oshi
Re: If A Guy/girl U Ever Wanted Walks Up 2 U And Offer U A Hug, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2013
I would go down a bit and stroke her long, fleshy laps, press her yash firmly with my strong palms and gosh!
I'm gonna make use of that opportunity to smell and kiss her neck and.....

#When the match ends i'd go for a second round sometime later, she approached me then, i'd approach her later#
Re: If A Guy/girl U Ever Wanted Walks Up 2 U And Offer U A Hug, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2013
jodeer: Yeah, it happened to me while preparing for jamb. There was dis beautiful gal i got attracted 2 but was too shy too walk up to her (i'm a veeerrrry shy guy), she also had feelins 4 me nd hoped i made d move. Then 1day as i was walking wt my sis (she is a friend 2 my sis also nd we attend d lesson 2geda) she walked up to me nd said "i feel cold, can u gv me a hug 2 warm me up??"....wow i was surprised bt i did gave her "my" memorable hug 4 lyk 10sec in front of my sis (she was so surprised)....bt i failed to collect her numba or even tell her wat i felt for her because of shy shy....i love her nd i jst cant 4get her nd dat day.... embarassed embarassed embarassed
It pains when you don't tell a girl or lover what you feel for her/him
Re: If A Guy/girl U Ever Wanted Walks Up 2 U And Offer U A Hug, What Would You Do? by olumaxi(m): 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
jodeer: Yeah, it happened to me while preparing for jamb. There was dis beautiful gal i got attracted 2 but was too shy too walk up to her (i'm a veeerrrry shy guy), she also had feelins 4 me nd hoped i made d move. Then 1day as i was walking wt my sis (she is a friend 2 my sis also nd we attend d lesson 2geda) she walked up to me nd said "i feel cold, can u gv me a hug 2 warm me up??"....wow i was surprised bt i did gave her "my" memorable hug 4 lyk 10sec in front of my sis (she was so surprised)....bt i failed to collect her numba or even tell her wat i felt for her because of shy shy....i love her nd i jst cant 4get her nd dat day.... embarassed embarassed embarassed
dont tel me u v not had d chance to c ha n lamba ha
Re: If A Guy/girl U Ever Wanted Walks Up 2 U And Offer U A Hug, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 31, 2013
Re: If A Guy/girl U Ever Wanted Walks Up 2 U And Offer U A Hug, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 31, 2013
Kip d stories coming
Re: If A Guy/girl U Ever Wanted Walks Up 2 U And Offer U A Hug, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 31, 2013
So many touching stories...
Re: If A Guy/girl U Ever Wanted Walks Up 2 U And Offer U A Hug, What Would You Do? by Cabsso(m): 9:54am On Jul 31, 2013
Popowaa: No forming things.Na to hug him with all the strenght i have and tell him i like him.

Hahaha I lik ur style jaree

(1) (Reply)

Ndi Okereke Onyuike, Former DG Of The NSE During The Biafra War / Upsetting Painful Sex / She Says I Shouldn't Fall In Luv With Her If I Dn't Av MONEY.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.