Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,526 members, 7,861,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:50 PM

Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) (40451 Views)

Air Bombardment Continues As Troops Mop Up More Communities (photos) / Soyinka: The Chauvinist Bitterness For The Empowerment Of Women In Nigeria / Soyinka - The Village Mourners - A Must-read Bombshell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by mascot87(m): 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
Kingbang is jobless QED
*Runs out of thread never to return here cos d jobless bigoted fellow has a house here *
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Willy4Willy: 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2013
Aigbofa:
If you want someone to roll in the dirt with you, call Patience.
I said it, you must come back. But Patience is your first lady till tomorrow.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by ALTRUTH(m): 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2013
St_Black:

are u blind? didnt u see my challenge?

mumu. u were finished on d odekunle thread. u are a nobody bt a defeated, crippled vulture. Take som alabukun pls.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

Please dont reply this kid again. He is still a novice learning how to be raw and insulting. A funny kid in need of help. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

so afta punkin YOU ,ur DAD and MUM, im a kid?.....

...but i wasnt a kid when u challenged me to our recent face-off Loser grin grin grin
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2013
ALTRUTH:

mumu. u were finished on d odekunle thread. u are a nobody bt a defeated, crippled vulture. Take som alabukun pls.

SE YOU WAN CHOP AM like i gave it to Kingbang?.....meet me on ethno cos i m avoiding a ban here ....
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2013
Aigbofa:

If you want someone to roll in the dirt with you, call Patience.

Or Soyinka, right?
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2013
St_Black:

so afta punkin YOU ,ur DAD and MUM, im a kid?.....

...but i wasnt a kid when u challenged me to our recent face-off Loser grin grin grin

I dont have time for "your papa" "your mama" diss. Did that last while in primary school. Go and learn,then come back kid. You aint on my level yet. You can invite Soyinka to play in the mud with you son. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

Or Soyinka, right?

If you want to roll in the dirt you call the hippo. If you want knowledge, uncommon brilliance and refinement, call Soyinka.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

Or Soyinka, right?

Fatherphuka, are you TRULLY out?.....cos u really amazed me AFTA all ur CHEST-BEATING grin......
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
mascot87: Kingbang is jobless QED
*Runs out of thread never to return [b]hear [/b]cos d jobless bigoted fellow has a house here *

sad sad sad sad sad embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by ALTRUTH(m): 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2013
St_Black:

SE YOU WAN CHOP AM like i gave it to Kingbang?.....meet me on ethno cos i m avoiding a ban here ....

U'r a nobody deal wit it. U'r stil recovering frm injuries inflicted on u by Kingbang on dat thread. He wil destroy u wit one finger. I wz banned too bt I am back now.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2013
Aigbofa:

If you want to roll in the dirt you call the hippo. If you want knowledge, uncommon brilliance and refinement, call Soyinka.

So how come he is mudslinging now? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Is it old age or dementia?
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

I dont have time for "your papa" "your mama" diss. Did that last while in primary school. Go and learn,then come back kid. You aint on my level yet. You can invite Soyinka to play in the mud with you son. grin grin grin grin

Look lets just keep dis betw us to avoid getting banned.
IF U KNOW U ARE WOMAN(?) ENOUGH, WHY TELLING ME TO DERAIL AND ABUSING MY MAAM?...honestly,thank ur gods there are Moderators. cos if not,.....................i wonder what would occur by d time u go offline afta iv taken on you. sad
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by ALTRUTH(m): 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2013
St_Black:

Fatherphuka, are you TRULLY out?.....cos u really amazed me AFTA all ur CHEST-BEATING grin......

Invite MOP ole soyinka to roforofo wit u, he's vry gud at dat . Hahahahahaha
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

So how come he is mudslinging now? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Is it old age or dementia?

It is extremely difficult to penetrate thick skulls like your master's wife, I am sure you will agree. You need to break an egg to make an omelette. Anything short of cracking open her head ( a full brain transplant) is futile in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Willy4Willy: 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2013
Patience Jonathan is a superior woman than any Yoruba woman, she a shippo that lives in the river and takes her bath every day, but Yoruba women don't like to take bath.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
ALTRUTH:

U'r a nobody deal wit it. U'r stil recovering frm injuries inflicted on u by Kingbang on dat thread. He wil destroy u wit one finger. I wz banned too bt I am back now.

Did u tell u our latest scores on our FACE-OFF in ethno politics?i guess he cant tell you...... Jackazz, im not so foolish to start abusing on this thread...
IF U WAN TEST POWER, DERAIL ON ETHNO ,AND CHALLENGE ME TO A FACE-OFF .AND NOT HERE PLZ.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
Willy4Willy: Patience Jonathan is a superior woman than any Yoruba woman, she a shippo that lives in the river and takes her bath every day, but Yoruba women don't like to take bath.

Hippos loiter in the dirt all day long. Just like you like to hang around tribalism section all day long. Are you related?
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2013
ALTRUTH:

mr man, lets go ethno if u want to abuse.

...im done singing.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2013
Aigbofa:

It is extremely difficult to penetrate thick skulls like your master's wife, I am sure you will agree. You need to break an egg to make an omelette. Any short of cracking open her head ( a full brain transplant) is futile in my opinion.

Soyinka just ended up cracking his own head. Tragic!
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Willy4Willy: 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
Aigbofa:
Hippos loiter in the dirt all day long. Just like you like to hang around tribalism section all day long. Are you related?
But later go into the river to wash off the dirt, but Yoruba women oooooohhh my God a catastropher to the Air

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
Willy4Willy:
But later go into the river to wash off the dirt, but Yoruba women oooooohhh my God

What is the use if you keep going back to the dirt? That is why Soyinka said you can take the hippo out of the dirt, but you cannot take the dirt out of the hippo.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by simpleseyi: 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2013
neyobillz: Why in the world would an erudite prof descend so low to start giving names to the first lady of his beloved country,firstly i dont see any reason why the MOP would be so much concerned about Rivers politics when he isnt actually from there,at least the first lady is from there so she has every right to meddle into their political affairs,i think we are simply making a mountain out of a molehill,worse scenarios have happened in Oyo state legistlative chambers but we didnt hear the MOP voice out then,remember the Adedibu-Ladoja saga few years back,besides why does everyone label Amaechi the new saintly governor,just because he is having a scuffle with GEJ over the NGF issue,for crying out loud this guy has been suspended fro PDP so even if he had won,the position would have been given to the runner up,why isnt anyone talking about Amaechi sacking over 10 local govt chairmen due to trivial reasons,if the MOP can call the first lady a SHEPOPOTAMUS,then he his as equally untamed as any hippo in the wild.

Over the years, right from the first republic, Wole Soyinka took a toy gun to the radio station, took the broadcasters hostage and made them to broadcast inciting statements against the then Premier Ladoke Akintola; Where were your generations then? Wole Soyinka took on Obasanjo btw 1976 and 1979 and spent many years in detention. He took on Shagari until Shagari government crunbled. He took on Idiagbon & Buhari and spent many years in detention. IBB also detained him, Gani Fawehinmi and others several times for many years. Wole Soyinka and NADECO took on Abacha until they arrested Abacha with Cardiac Arrest. He took on Abdulsalami such that Abdulsalami has to quickly pack his things and leave. Wole Soyinka took on Obasanjo again on his second return, you can confirm from Obasanjo how Wole chased him in dreams every day. Where were your generations then? Wole Soyinka and the Save Nigeria Group matched to the National Assembly to force David Mark and other looters there to make Jonathan acting president and remove Jonathan and his wife husband Sheppopotamus Patience from the kitchen where Turai Yar'Adua put them. Where were your generations then? Please point to any member of your family or any of those shouting Jona for ever in the picture attached. Where were Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, Jonah Jang, Godswill Akpabio, Nyesom Wike, Dishonorable Evans Bapakaye Bipialaka - Patience's cousin (I dont know why Hon Chidi Lloy did not break his head too) and other fools? Or have you forgotten so soon? Pls cure your amnesia before it sends you to your early grave like Patience mother.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by nitrogen(m): 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2013
ALTRUTH:

I never knew you are a student of Otu-oke, I never knew that you are one of those suckers that ASUU has made idle, sorry for engaging you yesterday, cos I don't do unreasonable Civil war and ASUU victims, not forgetting to include those that can dirts can never be taken out of their lives. Once again, SORRY!
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Willy4Willy: 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2013
Aigbofa:
What is the use if you keep going back to the dirt. That is why Soyinka said you can take the hippo out of the dirt, but you cannot take the dirt out of the hippo.
But it better to wash of the dirt in your house first, Patience is better than Yoruba women.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by ALTRUTH(m): 3:00pm On Jul 23, 2013
St_Black:

mr man, lets go ethno if u want to abuse.

...im done singing.

U'r a black worthless f00l and nt fit enof to wash Kingbang's toilet. Headless vulture. Invite ole soyinka to descend d gutter wit u.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by ALTRUTH(m): 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2013
[quote
author=St_Black]

Did u tell u our latest scores on our FACE-OFF in ethno politics?i guess
he cant tell you...... Jackazz, im not so foolish to start abusing on
this thread...
IF U WAN TEST POWER, DERAIL ON ETHNO ,AND CHALLENGE ME TO A FACE-OFF
.AND NOT HERE PLZ.[/quote]

Bring it on! I hav received several bans. Ewedu gulping monkey.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Youngtekkey(m): 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
Willy4Willy: Patience Jonathan is a superior woman than any Yoruba woman, she a shippo that lives in the river and takes her bath every day, but Yoruba women don't like to take bath.
what's this animal saying
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
ALTRUTH:

Bring it on! I hav received several bans. Ewedu gulping monkey.

LETS GOOOOOO THERE!.

(meet me on Ethno politics @ "Strictly me and ALTRUTH..."wink.

but NB: U aint ALTRUTH if u refuse to live up to ur challenge.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by ALTRUTH(m): 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2013
[quote
author=nitrogen]
I never knew you are a student of Otu-oke, I never knew that you are one
of those suckers that ASUU has made idle, sorry for engaging you
yesterday, cos I don't do unreasonable Civil war and ASUU victims, not
forgetting to include those that can dirts can never be taken out of
their lives. Once again, SORRY![/quote]

Do u need some ratak? Vry gud rat poision for ogbomoso vultures.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
ALTRUTH:

U'r a black worthless f00l and nt fit enof to wash Kingbang's toilet. Headless vulture. Invite ole soyinka to descend d gutter wit u.

Please stop replying that kid. he is not worth it.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by ALTRUTH(m): 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2013
St_Black:

LETS GOOOOOO THERE!.

(meet me on Ethno politics @ "Strictly me and ALTRUTH..."wink.

but NB: U aint ALTRUTH if u refuse to live up to ur challenge.

Are u mad or shld I tell u in yaribawa? I say I am sending ole soyinka to represent me there. I wil pay d hustling MOP for his services.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Thugs Beat Iniobong Akan, APC Chairman In Akwa Ibom, Break His Head (Graphic Pic / Have You Seen Nigerian Army Live Band Perform At An Event Before? Check This Out / Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.