Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,046 members, 7,825,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan (89012 Views)

This Watermelon Is The Most Disappointing Thing I've Ever Seen In My Life / Picture Of The Fish With Half Human In Ibadan / Picture Of The Fish With Humans Parts In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Ninilowo(m): 11:25pm On Jul 23, 2013
alarm4:
yes; it is true,but i could not jump out of the bus when i saw too many crowd arround the area and police were busy harrasing pple to stay clear away:i just ignore it but pple in the were saying pple could not take or make any snap

they say any1 that snap a pic, his or her phn will just hang and will not display any pic.
and u believe the crap?
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by psychologist(m): 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2013
grin grin [color=#000099][/color]Only dz cases do we c fotos on nl .......well mayb itz dt man dt dy refuse 2 help
AFTER FIVE YEARS TURND 2 D FISH IN QUESTION...d last tym I checked ah jst finished eating fish nw without proper inspection....it might av decendants oo grin...VOMITING tINZ runz 2 chr 4 deliverance

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2013
alarm4:
yes; it is true,but i could not jump out of the bus when i saw too many crowd arround the area and police were busy harrasing pple to stay clear away:i just ignore it but pple in the were saying pple could not take or make any snap

they say any1 that snap a pic, his or her phn will just hang and will not display any pic.
The phone na Saddam Hussein abi how e wan tek hang? grin
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by gebest: 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2013
londonrivals:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/strange-fish-causes-stir-in-ibadan/
www.metronaija.com/fish-turns-to-human-being-in-ibadan/
GEJ can explain better cos he read Zoology, so anythin concernin Animal shud b directed to him GBAM.
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by DTalented(m): 11:30pm On Jul 23, 2013
Here is the fish

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Ninilowo(m): 11:31pm On Jul 23, 2013
The yeye fotochop long pass a carton nah. Abi no be the paali eja we know? even d leg suppose to be straight if na frozen stuff nah..... .
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by mystic6ix(m): 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2013
grin hehehehehe findin it hard 2belev
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by gulfer: 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2013
I took †ђξ pinshure of †ђξ human fis but †ђξ pinshure disappeared on M̥γ̲̣̣̥ phone ni grin cheesy grin
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by gebest: 11:33pm On Jul 23, 2013
alpha conde: This story is fake, someone was bold enough to video that maze fight in rivers state and no one could even snap this harmless fish, ibadan pple must try to get good fones.smh.
na PEMIPADA dem dey use na em cos am.
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by fursh(m): 11:34pm On Jul 23, 2013
This story isn't complete without a pic n 4 all I know it may not be true tongue
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by DonaldGenes(m): 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
For all the odd reasons i loathe lagos and Ib like qarrri
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by navyman5(m): 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2013
gej hmmm y all dis apuninig in ya regime.i blame u for all dis.#hisses#
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by black36(m): 11:52pm On Jul 23, 2013
Is true dose dat want to snap it dere phone dey spoil . If U̶̲̥̅̊ no believe come IB 2mw cause I witness it
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by tunjidj3: 11:53pm On Jul 23, 2013
IT IS REAL
[][/img][img][/img]
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by matrixme(m): 12:05am On Jul 24, 2013
OMG! And this made Nairaland front-page in 2013 when Nokia has invented a 41mp camera? SMH.
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Mamacita007(f): 12:20am On Jul 24, 2013
im very sure mermaids exist. they better not eat that evil fish
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by chinedum45(m): 12:24am On Jul 24, 2013
DTalented: Here is the fish

na whiteman ooh
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Meeday05: 12:28am On Jul 24, 2013
disgusting....sad
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 24, 2013
dafetivity: Can really tell if this is true. Sometime ago in warri, there was. this rumour about a runs girl who turned to fish in an hotel only for we to latter found out that its just a mere cooked up story. My first time to comment, I have been a active follower or nairaland but had never commented until now
Congrats "Come sit at the table of Men! Bar Man pls 1 Udeme for dis humble bro"
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by bokohalal(m): 1:30am On Jul 24, 2013
Fishy story with k-leg sef.
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by soundsoul(m): 1:52am On Jul 24, 2013
choi!!!!!!!!! Op! Dis ur story will everly remain unclad without a pishure to prove it, so there is no phone in Ibadan to prove say dis tori no b bastard? Meanwhile JEG get querry here, cos he is always on a cap lyk canoe.
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by sugardaddy1(m): 1:53am On Jul 24, 2013
After 4 pages of this fable, still no pics? Smh
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Asiwaju9ja(m): 2:48am On Jul 24, 2013
Dolly-Parton:
why d hell was the fish seller taken into custody?
Stewpeed NPF. The wont face the real matter.

Charges: Raising false alarm, Disturbance of public peace,causing illegal gathering,perjury and of course bail money is guaranteed.
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by ariy(m): 2:55am On Jul 24, 2013
this story is real. I saw crowd at mapo police station around 5:30pm, then one of the passenger started telling the storyof what happened which believed. but people still want the picture in order to believe.
if you known someone lives in mapo, bere or oja- oba call them to confirmed
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Rhemmymatician(m): 2:56am On Jul 24, 2013
matrixme: OMG! And this made Nairaland front-page in 2013 when Nokia has invented a 41mp camera? SMH.
INVENTED? U no like DISCOVERED. If I slap ya face ehn
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Rhemmymatician(m): 2:58am On Jul 24, 2013
Asiwaju9ja:

Charges: Raising false alarm, Disturbance of public peace,causing illegal gathering,perjury and of course bail money is guaranteed.
PERJURY? Na wa 4 u o
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Samolove: 2:59am On Jul 24, 2013
I thinks it takes time to get the pics!
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Originalsly: 3:33am On Jul 24, 2013
Find Out!:
The truth is there are many mysteries in this life which will defy common sense, scientific and even religious explanations. BUT that doesn't mean they don't exist.

The world is not as simple as some people make it out to be. The very co-existence of soo many humans, beasts, e.t.c. belonging to different races and species on the surface of this earth is enough evidence of its complexity. & for those who believe in God, He has said repeatedly in the scriptures that we know nothing compared to His knowledge coz He it is who created the earth. Our knowledge is limited, so its absolutely pointless trying to use our intelligence to try to decipher certain things and on making no progress, decide to dismiss them as unreal or false or not plausible.

I wouldn't dismiss this story as false.

Nonsense?...I don't know if this story is true or false but what I know is it is not nonsense. Genetic engineering is now off the chain with human beings. The last that was on the news was using human genes in pigs in the hope that if that person wants a heart...the heart would be harvested from the pig and transplanted to the person. Since his gene is already there the body is not likely to reject the heart or whatever.They are also trying to cross breed human and other animals. Is this fish one that got away from a lab as a result of some disaster?... like Hurricane Sandy? ...got away like the Killer Bees. Robin Cook wrote about this way back in one of his medical thrillers "Chromosome 6". RC is a real life medical surgeon and all his novels are veiled ways of letting us know what is going on behind the scenes in the medical field.Story may not be true...but not nonsense.
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Akinolore(m): 4:03am On Jul 24, 2013
Here is the picture of the fish with human part

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by supaeagles(m): 4:22am On Jul 24, 2013
DTalented: Here is the fish
The same picture was already posted on page 1 of this thread by dotcom_na_me_na_me: 10:41pm On Jul 23
Akinolore: Here is the picture of the fish with human part
your case was even worse, it was posted on the same page - right above your post grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top 4 Popular Nigerian Fruits You Don’t Know The English Name For / A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) / Please Help With Balance Diet Timetable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.