Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Half Of A Yellow Sun Trailer | Festival 2013 - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Half Of A Yellow Sun Trailer | Festival 2013 (17944 Views)

My Experience Of "Half Of A Yellow Sun" At The Cinema / Genevieve Nnaji Is Featured In 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Trailer / Nigerians Are Cowards (Half Of A Yellow Sun Casting) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Half Of A Yellow Sun Trailer | Festival 2013 by rufychuks: 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2013
ThiefOfHearts:

Dude are you reetarded? Was Whoopi the star of the movie? was the movie NAMED after Whoopi? You are aware that Whoopi was only in the movie for 18mins before she was killed off, right? Also the only NON-SA in the movie.

Stop arguing with me when itr comes to film. Seriously. I know you Naija zombies think as a dude you must respond to EVERYTHING including things you know NOTHING about but in my case, I suggest you dont even try it. Now when it comes to stuff like ManU, go right ahead but cinema? Please dont

But knowing your kind, you probvbaly will cos bantering with women online like market women is your job so I will be ignoring whatever ignorant BS you spew next time. Alailojuti.
Look, you seem to have issues. I thought you said you were Yoruba?! How come you write using "you Nigerians"? You must be one of those who feel you have become foreign because you live abroad! I hope i am wrong sha!

1 Like

Re: Half Of A Yellow Sun Trailer | Festival 2013 by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2013
nd if you're not wrong, what will happen? LOL.

Im confused on why you believe I'd give a bloody damn on what you think of me? You already claimed I have "issues" so why do you care if you're wrong about me or not? Ehen wetion go happen? You go beat me? Odada hahhaha cheesy
Re: Half Of A Yellow Sun Trailer | Festival 2013 by Orikinla(m): 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2013
igbo2011:

I like the way you think. We need more people like you.

[size=18pt]The film adaptation of Chinua Achebe's classic novel "Things Fall Apart" was done in 1971 and produced by Francis Oladele and directed by Hansjuergen, also called JASON POHLAND.

www.POHLAND-JASON.com

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0208779/[/size]
Re: Half Of A Yellow Sun Trailer | Festival 2013 by thoth: 12:54am On Jul 31, 2013
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]The film adaptation of Chinua Achebe's classic novel "Things Fall Apart" was done in 1971 and produced by Francis Oladele and directed by Hansjuergen, also called JASON POHLAND.

www.POHLAND-JASON.com

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0208779/[/size]
God! have you watched it ?? that is simply an attempt to insult and misrepresent Africans, if such a movie was acted now i believe there will be a wide spread riot against it.
When i mean things fall apart, i mean real Things Fall Apart like Achebe wrote it that presents the same message that the book presents, not an attempt to make Africans cultures look stupid and backward and presenting the white man as the liberators.
please watch it .

you will wonder why no body knew about it and many that knew never watched it twice..and i have watched the Nigerian acted Things Fall Apart over and over and never got tired of it.
Re: Half Of A Yellow Sun Trailer | Festival 2013 by VillageBoi(m): 6:06am On Jul 31, 2013
ThiefOfHearts: *yawn*
VillageBoi are you still doing shorts btw?

Yes I am my sista, preping one at the moment wink
Re: Half Of A Yellow Sun Trailer | Festival 2013 by SEFAGO(m): 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2013
Genevieve is actually the woman in the afro. A revised trailer just came out.
Re: Half Of A Yellow Sun Trailer | Festival 2013 by babyboy3(m): 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2013
omar22:

Ma wo Gobe yi!!! I don't know what makes you so stu.pid, but it really works. I could make a monkey out of you, but why should I take all the credit?

Ha ba!!!!!!!
Re: Half Of A Yellow Sun Trailer | Festival 2013 by VillageBoi(m): 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2013
SEFAGO: Genevieve is actually the woman in the afro. A revised trailer just came out.

Thanks for the info. What EVERYON wants to see starts @ 0.39 - enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc83786XR8I
Re: Half Of A Yellow Sun Trailer | Festival 2013 by coogar: 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
is that genevieve in afro smoking blunts?
Re: Half Of A Yellow Sun Trailer | Festival 2013 by SEFAGO(m): 6:07am On Aug 02, 2013
To those terming this an Africa-War Zone movie.

The story is about personal relationship (love (Four way love story) family, loyalty (Ugwu and his master) and all that crap) and how the lives of 4 individuals were affected by a civil war. The central story is really not the biafran war.

Most Importantly, it is also about how a man was able to fulfill every males personal fantasy- Sleeping with twins grin.
Re: Half Of A Yellow Sun Trailer | Festival 2013 by rufychuks: 7:45am On Aug 02, 2013
ThiefOfHearts: nd if you're not wrong, what will happen? LOL.

Im confused on why you believe I'd give a bloody damn on what you think of me? You already claimed I have "issues" so why do you care if you're wrong about me or not? Ehen wetion go happen? You go beat me? Odada hahhaha cheesy
Then i am correct. I dont want to trade unnecessary words with you because that is not the essence of this thread. Look, just try to appreciate somethings ok. I personally have a fan's interest in the book and, naturally, in its portrayal as a movie. No rubbish am before e comot! Ma ro pe o ti di oyibo nitori pe won mo pe naija ni e.
Re: Half Of A Yellow Sun Trailer | Festival 2013 by semid4lyfe(m): 4:31am On Aug 03, 2013
Nice trailer.

It bodes well for the movie
Re: Half Of A Yellow Sun Trailer | Festival 2013 by somegirl1: 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
VillageBoi:

Thanks for the info. What EVERYON wants to see starts @ 0.39 - enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc83786XR8I

A tear surprisingly came down the fifth time I watch this trailer.
War, although sometimes necessary, is never good.
Re: Half Of A Yellow Sun Trailer | Festival 2013 by VillageBoi(m): 7:19am On Aug 06, 2013
^^^
Oh boy... why you no open ya spam thread elsewhere instead of posting it here? You no read the title of THIS tread?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Stephanie Nnadi Bags Double Award As Entertainment Personality, Best Talented Ma / Emmanuel Evicted From The Big Brother House / Voltron Defender Of The Universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.