Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,968 members, 7,852,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:55 PM

Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 (61157 Views)

Stunning New Photos Of MBGN 2013 Anna Banner! / Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? / Beverly Osu's Pictures Before BBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Idowuogbo(f): 10:55am On Jul 25, 2013
Sweetlemon:

What ayam saying is that wait untill they all come back from their various international pageants before we cast our final judgment on who has more international power.
Chikena!
U see ya life? If at least one of dose uncountable application u don post give ya mgbeke agency don fall through and u don begin operate on a worldwide contract job, she u go get time to dey judge international power? Siddan dey pursue final judgement u hia? Na standstill u go remain if u no pursue ya own career.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Idowuogbo(f): 10:59am On Jul 25, 2013
Sweetlemon:

You go do wetin? I jus dey laff, look here madam, this sweetlemon is very different from the one you bullied out of NL earlier.
I won't even have the time for you. If I notice you start bringing in anything that is outside our discussion and drag me into your mud play play house, I'm out of here.
I bullied u out of NL? Me? Oh i gerrit... Another sympathy stunt she? Mu che che che che! Eya... Pele o! Msteeeew! Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Smartiegurl(f): 11:11am On Jul 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I bullied u out of NL? Me? Oh i gerrit... Another sympathy stunt she? Mu che che che che! Eya... Pele o! Msteeeew! Yeye dey smell.
ID
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Idowuogbo(f): 11:17am On Jul 25, 2013
Smartie gurl: ID
Hiya!! U smell d yeye? grin
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 25, 2013
hahahahahaha!! I missed o grin grin grin

But in all honesty, why should someone with frog eyes call Miss Imo ugly? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 25, 2013
ItsModella: hahahahahaha!! I missed o grin grin grin

But in all honesty, why should someone with frog eyes call Miss Imo ugly? undecided

grin grin shocked
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Idowuogbo(f): 11:32am On Jul 25, 2013
ItsModella: hahahahahaha!! I missed o grin grin grin

Lmao! Name dem! Who is d froggie? grin grin grin
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 25, 2013
arcbabe: My system was on all night while i was busy enjoying and sipping my alomo to sleep but a jobless dude like u is busy quoting me Monkey continue don't waste ur only talent oh! grin

all i can say to you is, before you remove the stick in one's eyes, remove the tree in your eyes... Why are you calling Miss Imo ugly cos you wanna start a tribalistic war because of a mere paegent. You and I both know that Miss Imo is anything but ugly. No offence but you aint prettier than miss imo..

Put up you both pics side by side on NL and tell people to vote between you and her and i promise you that you wont get ONE vote and even if you did, it will be a sentimental vote. I'm not tryna diss you but telling you the hardcore truth. It doesnt make you ugly but simply that she's prettier than you.. Other contestants that didnt win aint ugly just that one contestant will wear the crown. You calling Miss Imo ugly is tantamount to calling others ALIENS or SUPER UGLY cos they didnt win..does that make sense to you?

stop hating and calling someone ugly cos of a petty fight on NL.. Good morning..wish you the best in your today's hustle

4 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Idowuogbo(f): 11:38am On Jul 25, 2013
Oh! I c... So arcbabe na d froggie? Lmao! True stories tho! She resemble am small. grin grin
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! Name dem! Who is d froggie? grin grin grin
she knows herself grin grin
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 25, 2013
Idowuogbo: Oh! I c... So arcbabe na d froggie? Lmao! True stories tho! She resemble am small. grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 25, 2013
arcbabe: My system was on all night while i was busy enjoying and sipping my alomo to sleep but a jobless dude like u is busy quoting me Monkey continue don't waste ur only talent oh! grin

and ma'am, there is nothing special in alomo.. It's not expensive that you should boast about it.. College kids buy it like a satchet water..

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: Hahahahaha....old She-boon have removed her ugly picture in her Nairaland profile. Hahahahaha....thank God u have removed ur picture because u look like shit wey rain bit. Honestly, i have never see an ugly woman like u before.

oh, she removed it?...lmao... And she was the hating on your girl's pic that sniper had to call her out.. Someone that boasted she will win MISS IMO in a beauty paegent is too ashamed too leave her so called PRETTY PIC.lol.. So much for being BEAUTIFUL.

She has luck that NLers didnt meet her pic this morning, trust NLers to butcher you when you make noise about being beautiful when in reality, you look like the opposite of EVERYTHING that beauty entails...

@archaabe or whatever you call yourself *in MI's voice* :::THEN WHY ARE YOU HATING?

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 25, 2013
I love nairaland grin grin
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Dis gal sef! Ur ITK is annoying mehn... Upon all d knowledge wey u get on pageantry, common Miss NLMiss local community u no win, yet u hia writing a whole bible on who no carry front and bck. Bia, Ehis u no dey tire? undecided
abeg make person here word jor.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Idowuogbo(f): 11:51am On Jul 25, 2013
Emmadani: abeg make person here word jor.
Emma d vulcaniser, u don wake? How base? undecided
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 25, 2013
Idowuogbo: Oh! I c... So arcbabe na d froggie? Lmao! True stories tho! She resemble am small. grin grin
You are sick and I pity you because you resemble froggie to! Who the hell do you think you are I don't have your time with all the stupid jagoons you write messing up a thread and thinking you got swag. Gerrat of here joor
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Idowuogbo(f): 11:54am On Jul 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

oh, she removed it?...lmao... And she was the hating on your girl's pic that sniper had to call her out.. Someone that boasted she will win MISS IMO in a beauty paegent is too ashamed too leave her so called PRETTY PIC.lol.. So much for being BEAUTIFUL.

She has luck that NLers didnt meet her pic this morning, trust NLers to butcher you when you make noise about being beautiful when in reality, you look like the opposite of EVERYTHING that beauty entails...

@archaabe or whatever you call yourself *in MI's voice* :::THEN WHY ARE YOU HATING?
Shege! My Gawd! Dis one enter o! *laughing in her zanga accent* Oskilalamalalamalala..

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 25, 2013
Sweetlemon: Are you guys still here?

But this thing is very simple nau.

Miss Bayelsa is going for Miss World while Miss Imo will go for Miss universe. Miss Adamawa will also be heading for miss Tourism international.

Why not wait until they are all back before we cast our final judgment on who has more potential to shine brighter at international pageants.

If Miss Imo goes higher than Miss Bayelsa, I promise to open a special thread to condemn Miss Bayelsa's win.

Deal?

it's only kids, fools, low-lifes and never-do-well that will not want Miss Bayelsa and co to win or do well when they go further to represnt nigeria. It's petty to wish any of those girls failure when they represent nigeria in Miss universe, Miss Tourism and co. They are nigerians and i wish ALL OF THEM success and PRAY each of them wins their crowns.

And you're not helping matters by encouraging people to see who finally FAILS at the end of the day.. Stop this line of thought and wish ALL our representatives well.

Enough of all these bullshitt!!

3 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

Now I know you need eye surgery,why should I remove my pix because of your stupid comments. Common am far more than that and it's not my fault your eyes are damaged Go get your glasses to look at it again. Bigotry at it's highest peak grin
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Idowuogbo(f): 11:58am On Jul 25, 2013
arcbabe: You are sick and I pity you because you resemble froggie to! Who the hell do you think you are I don't have your time with all the stupid jagoons you write messing up a thread and thinking you got swag. Gerrat of here joor
Correct! Welcome! Bia, no b u dey claim beauty? U? Fine pass miss IMO? Or na Miss Omo u think sey dem dey wan crown? Go and sit down joor! See as she pack Julius berger aluminium put for neck, u go just strangle ya sef. Upon d crayon and recycle wig wey u put for head, dem no gree nominate u for com mon e-contest, u a disaster! Na u dem suppose nickname tsunami. Blawwdyyy Frog! angry

3 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 25, 2013
Haha,nawa o,all dis galz stil dey argue.Each and everyday miss bayelsa is getting more and more famous.Nawa o
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Shege! My Gawd! Dis one enter o! *laughing in her zanga accent* Oskilalamalalamalala..

i had to look at her pics 5 good times trying to understand why this girl would call Miss Imo ugly, then it occured me, she aint nothing but a tribalist tryna support some group of people. Imagine saying she will floor Miss Imo in a beauty competition, i swear if she garners ONE, JUST ONE NON SENTIMENTAL vote against Miss Imo, then the white men will wipe off the meaning of BEAUTY from the dictionary

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2013
adaobi123: I love nairaland grin grin
!!

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Idowuogbo(f): 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

i had to look at her pics 5 good times trying to understand why this girl would call Miss Imo ugly, then it occured me, she aint nothing but a tribalist tryna support some group of people. Imagine saying she will floor Miss Imo in a beauty competition, i swear if she garners ONE, JUST ONE NON SENTIMENTAL vote against Miss Imo, then the white men will wipe off the meaning of BEAUTY from the dictionary
Blood of Elijah!!! Dammmmmmn! Dis na wan adoyuken!! K O!!!! Knock out! Banger! Peshawuuuuuun! grin grin grin
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2013
Look at the Miss Imo that somebody called ugly. Like seriously? undecided

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1216837_image_jpg0d5b1c4c7f720f698946c7f6ab08f687[/img]
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2013
Somebody give me oxygen grin grin grin

Jesus I cant breathe
grin grin
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Sweetlemon(f): 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

it's only kids, fools, low-lifes and never-do-well that will not want Miss Bayelsa and co to win or do well when they go further to represnt nigeria. It's petty to wish any of those girls failure when they represent nigeria in Miss universe, Miss Tourism and co. They are nigerians and i wish ALL OF THEM success and PRAY each of them wins their crowns.

And you're not helping matters by encouraging people to see who finally FAILS at the end of the day.. Stop this line of thought and wish ALL our representatives well.

Enough of all these bullshitt!!

Oh! so now you are wishing all of them well abi?
Why don't you say that to the people who are busy trying to tear Miss Bayelsa down? Why not quote them and tell them to wish her well?
Please if you read me well. I'm not wishing anybody ill luck. I'm only defending Miss bayelsa's win against people who are determined to see it as ojoro.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2013
arcbabe: Now I know you need eye surgery,why should I remove my pix because of your stupid comments. Common am far more than that and it's not my fault your eyes are damaged Go get your glasses to look at it again. Bigotry at it's highest peak grin

it's simple, permit me to put up your pic in another site, prolly mail them to linda ikeji not here on NL where you'll be pitied by tribalist, and compare your so called beauty with that of Miss IMO, watch people cringe in fear at such comparison

just permit me and i'll mail linda ikeji your pic to comapare. I promise you that the laughable comments towards you by people will scare the shitt outta you for all your living days.. Hating for no reason...mtcheeeeeeww

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Oh! so now you are wishing all of them well abi?
Why don't you say that to the people who are busy trying to tear Miss Bayelsa down? Why not quote them and tell them to wish her well?
Please if you read me well. I'm not wishing anybody ill luck. I'm only defending Miss bayelsa's win against people who are determined to see it as ojoro.

ma'am, my POSTS are there for you to go through, if you see me wishing miss bayelsa BAD for a SECOND, then post it here and i'll quit NL for good..no jokes..i aint petty , thats bullshitt!!

While defending miss bayelsa, the post of yours i quoted i quoted was bias and in supportive of the view i was tryna pass across when i quoted you

weren't you the one that quoted slimyem outta context simply cos she saw Miss bayelsa as an "everyday girl"?..c'mon now, we all aint blind

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2013
ItsModella: Look at the Miss Imo that somebody called ugly. Like seriously? undecided

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1216837_image_jpg0d5b1c4c7f720f698946c7f6ab08f687[/img]

the disease HATRED changes BEAUTIFUL to UGLY...it shouldn't suprise you. People will go to great heights to ooze out their sentimental hatred just to feel a pseudo-happiness in their hearts
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Emma d vulcaniser, u don wake? How base? undecided
yes o,i don wake teh teh na,dnt 4get to dispose those 6 condemed condoms we used last night o,sorry o u must be exhausted by now cos i f.Ucked all d fat in ur yancch,i would bring my vulcanizing machine to pump more air to d yancch to replace d lost fat.Whr do u want it done,tru d toto or tru d a§§ so dat i can know d typ of tube i wil carry along.?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style / Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look / Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.