Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 (61122 Views)

Stunning New Photos Of MBGN 2013 Anna Banner! / Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? / Beverly Osu's Pictures Before BBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 4:52am On Jul 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

Here you go again with your hatred for the igbos.. Check out linda ikeji's blog and see non-tribalised comments coming from all tribes. I dunno what you and your ilks gets from peddling falsehoods all in the name of tribalism

Stop the nonsense. The noisemaking started by your people and perpetuated by your people.

On Bellanaija, the same nutcase.

The girl won, fair and square. But the unfair method of attacking Miss Bayelsa by Ibos is shameless. Miss Imo needs to be fed, then she can reapply next year. wink
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 4:52am On Jul 25, 2013
THE AMAKA:

I mean who has time for such? For the past how many years under how many user names?
Its obvious she's single, ugly, lonely, and bitter. Sad, innit?

Immediately I saw her username, I observed her post and she didn't disappoint me with her tribalistic view about igbos which is now a norm. In the link afam4eva posted, you will see reasonable comments not here on NL where tribalism has eaten deep into the bone arrows of most people. It's nauseating!!

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 4:53am On Jul 25, 2013
Abeg someone post miss imo and miss bayelsa side by side.... shocked

When Adamawa and Kogi dey there, how did imo win first runner up?

Someone's face must be plastered with ecstasy by now grin
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Cusubaba(m): 4:54am On Jul 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

Before you call someone ugly, take a good look at your yourself
The she-boon that called herself arcbabe is the most ugly woman in the world. Upon many different make-up in her face and cheap brazil weavon, she still look like shit wey rain bit.

5 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 4:55am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Stop the nonsense. The noisemaking started by your people and perpetuated by your people.

On Bellanaija, the same nutcase.

The girl won, fair and square. But the unfair method of attacking Miss Bayelsa by Ibos is shameless. Miss Imo needs to be fed, then she can reapply next year. wink

Oh yeah, slimyem that called miss bayelsa average is she not a yoruba too?. What's your grievance about the igbos that you go all over the forum showcasing your hatred for them. Whether she won or not aint my biz but you need to rid yourself of whatever hatred you've in your heart. You're a lady for chrissakes!!

3 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 4:56am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: The she-boon that called herself arcbabe is the most ugly woman in the world. Upon many different make-up in her face and cheap brazil weavon, she still look like shit wey rain bit.

Imagine a scarecrow calling someone ugly.. Her make-up alone is big enough to paint the whole lagos!!

4 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by THEAMAKA(f): 4:57am On Jul 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

Immediately I saw her username, I observed her post and she didn't disappoint me with her tribalistic view about igbos which is now a norm. In the link afam4eva posted, you will see reasonable comments not here on NL where tribalism has eaten deep into the bone arrows of most people. It's nauseating!!

Look at her puff puff head sef? Her opinion is on anything is invalid.

Imagine her praising Miss Kogi and her big belly cause she wants to team up with archbabe or whatever grin

4 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 4:58am On Jul 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

Oh yeah, slimyem that called miss bayelsa average is she not a yoruba too?. What's your grievance about the igbos that you go all over the forum showcasing your hatred for them. Whether she won or not aint my biz but you need to rid yourself of whatever hatred you've in your heart. You're a lady for chrissakes!!

Pointing out the obvious hatred?

Where is the hate?

Have you guys not dragged Bayelsa up and down, insulted her on NL, her facebook, bellanaija and lindaikeji just because miss imo didnt win?

How many times have you guys made a chaos when an ibo girl wins? Just tell me and you'll win a cookie wink
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 5:00am On Jul 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

Imagine a scarecrow calling someone ugly.. Her make-up alone is big enough to paint the whole lagos!!
Cusubaba: The she-boon that called herself arcbabe is the most ugly woman in the world. Upon many different make-up in her face and cheap brazil weavon, she still look like shit wey rain bit.

She still looks better than the man in your profile. Trying to oass her off as a girl aint going to work, homoe.

Talk true, which one be the dominant male in the relationship?
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 5:00am On Jul 25, 2013
Miss Bayelsa won, dem go quench o tongue

Dem dey vex just cuz Bayelsa won and Imo lost grin

Body she no get, face o, Kogi beat am. Na startved fish we go use collect crown? tongue
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by THEAMAKA(f): 5:01am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Where is the hate?

Have you guys not dragged Bayelsa up and down, insulted her on NL, her facebook, bellanaija and lindaikeji just because miss imo didnt win?

How many times have you guys made a chaos when an ibo girl wins? Just tell me and you'll win a cookie wink

Oh and the same shiit happened when Sylvia Nduka won in 2011. Or that one will be termed as Igbo self hatred or what next? Or is she no longer Igbo but from another tribe? Delusional puff puff faced hater.

5 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 5:04am On Jul 25, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Oh and the same shiit happened when Sylvia Nduka won in 2011. Or that one will be termed as Igbo self hatred or what next? Delusional puff puff faced hater.

Girl go and sleep.

grin

Who is Silver Ndaka? Na another man? grin
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 5:05am On Jul 25, 2013
Lol @ cusbaba showing off his ngga wife

Amaka going off about a puffpuff face

Ochongo hating on Miss Bayelsa

Ndo, e go better wink
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by THEAMAKA(f): 5:06am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Girl go and sleep.

grin

Who is Silver Ndaka? Na another man? grin

Exactly my point. When everyone said she didn't deserve to win and that Miss Bayelsa deserved it, what is your argument gonna be then? That everyone was Igbo or what?
You make no sense. And yes Sylvia is light years ahead of you in beauty, I'd be jealous too wink

6 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Cusubaba(m): 5:08am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

She still looks better than the man in your profile. Trying to oass her off as a girl aint going to work, homoe.

Talk true, which one be the dominant male in the relationship?
A Fool at 40 is a fool forever. At 40, ugly dirty woman like u is still roaming from one man to another. Sleeping in naialand every day looking for someone that will talk to u because ur life is full of bitterness. Get a life fool and stop disgracing urself in Nairaland. Bitch! The girl in my profile picture is 1 million better than 40 year dirty ugly bitter woman like u

6 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 5:08am On Jul 25, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Exactly my point. When everyone said she didn't deserve to win and that Miss Bayelsa deserved it, what is your argument gonna be then? That everyone was Igbo or what?
You make no sense. And yes Sylvia is light years ahead of you in beauty, I'd be jealous too wink

And I'm light years ahead of you in beauty and body. Prove me wrong. I've seen you dear wink

No noise was made about Nduka......no I be even knows who she is Lmaooooo wink
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: A Fool at 40 is a fool forever. At 40, ugly dirty woman like u is still roaming from one man to another. Sleeping in naialand every day looking for someone that will talk to u because ur life is full of bitterness. Get a life fool and stop disgracing urself in Nairaland. Bitch!

You've been on nl all day lookin for a Yoruba man to pump your azz. Am I lying?

Is the man in your not good enough? wink
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 5:10am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusbaba, be content with the man you have haba cheesy

Dem wan kee this Miss Bayelsa o

Dem go quench ontop crown

Miss Imo, ndo. Next yr wink
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 5:12am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Where is the hate?

you're obviously a liar, go to linda ikeji's blog and see the comments. Stop hating before it consumes you. I can NEVER EVER hate the yorubas cos of the tribalistic few like you on NL. I'm not tribalistic to do that. The way you hate the igbos makes me wonder whether you get paid for it. Suddenly all the people that sided miss imo are now igbos right?.. Smh

Just cos an igbo person made a tribalistic comment, must you rope the WHOLE TRIBEin your hate QUEST. The difference between me and you is that I correct a tribalist personally without hating on the WHOLE tribe cos of what few people must have spoken. Stop this your bigotry cos you can never know the impact it will have on a young kid out there. You're directly planting the seed of discord on people's mind

I don't care who wins, I'm just shocked on your hatred towards the igbos. It's wrong. My MBGN is Miss ADAMAWA and not even the Miss Imo you guys are fighting about.. Make rational comments without bringing tribalism into it, it reeks of bitterness. Just cos others arr tribalist, doesn't mean you have be one

I rest my case.

6 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Vansnickers: 5:15am On Jul 25, 2013

Present for the Biafran warriors on this Thread. You have tried your best but your best was not enough.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 5:15am On Jul 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

you're obviously a liar, go to linda ikeji's blog and see the comments. Stop hating before it consumes you. I can NEVER EVER hate the yorubas cos of the tribalistic few like you on NL. I'm not tribalistic to do that. The way you hate the igbos makes me wonder whether you get paid for it. Suddenly all the people that sided miss imo are now igbos right?.. Smh

Just cos an igbo person made a tribalistic comment, must you rope the WHOLE in your hate QUEST. The difference between me and you is that I correct a tribalist personally without hating on the WHOLE tribe cos of what few people must have spoken. Stop this your bigotry cos you can never know the impact it will have on a young kid out there. You're directly planting the seed of discord on people's mind

I don't care who wins, I'm just shocked on your hatred towards the igbos. It's wrong. My MBGN is Miss ADAMAWA and not even the Miss Imo you guys are fighting about.. Make rational comments without bringing tribalism into it, it reeks of bitterness. Just cos others arr tribalist, doesn't mean you have be one

I rest my case.

You tell them the truth, they start seeing hate everywhere e

Pele, you have no case to rest tongue
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Cusubaba(m): 5:16am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Cusbaba, be content with the man you have haba cheesy

Dem wan kee this Miss Bayelsa o

Dem go quench ontop crown

Miss Imo, ndo. Next yr wink
Ur a shameless lovepedder. Old ugly bitter fool like u, don't worth my precious time.

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 5:17am On Jul 25, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Look at her puff puff head sef? Her opinion is on anything is invalid.

Imagine her praising Miss Kogi and her big belly cause she wants to team up with archbabe or whatever grin

A bigot will do anything just to drag other people down. I cringe whenever I read tribalists' posts. I condemn it from my tribe igbo to any other tribe.

Sometimes I wonder whether the lovely yorubas and igbos I have offline are the same ones I see online on NL. I can't seem to wrap my head around it. Why all these hate in this forum and yet they scream one nigeria. Woe betide me to hate a tribe cos of one person's childish evillish rants. I refuse to tow that line

3 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 5:17am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: Ur a shameless lovepedder. Old ugly bitter fool like u, don't worth my precious time.

And you're a shameless pedophile, defiling the 16 yrs old man-she in your profile. embarassed
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by THEAMAKA(f): 5:18am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

And I'm light years ahead of you in beauty and body. Prove me wrong. I've seen you dear wink

No noise was made about Nduka......no I be even knows who she is Lmaooooo wink

Yes you've seen a 3 year old pic and you still can't shitt on me. Plus the guys on NL are just blowing up your head girl, same with arcbabe and we all know wassup grin.
Go to Bella Naija and see the over 300 comments, you can search the archives if you need to.

4 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 5:19am On Jul 25, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Oh and the same shiit happened when Sylvia Nduka won in 2011. Or that one will be termed as Igbo self hatred or what next? Or is she no longer Igbo but from another tribe? Delusional puff puff faced hater.

I implore you to ignore her.. She knows the truth but too bigoted to admit it.

3 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 5:19am On Jul 25, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Yes you've seen a 3 year old pic and you still can't shitt on me. Plus the guys on NL are just blowing up your head girl, same with arcbabe and we all know wassup grin.
Go to Bella Naija and see the over 300 comments, you can search the archives if you need to.

The guys on Nairaland ? Lmaooooooo
3yr old pix indeed.....you win o grin
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 5:21am On Jul 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

A bigot will do anything just to drag other people down. I cringe whenever I read tribalists' posts. I condemn it from my tribe igbo to any other tribe.

Sometimes I wonder whether the lovely yorubas and igbos I have offline are the same ones I see online on NL. I can't seem to wrap my head around it. Why all these hate in this forum and yet they scream one nigeria. Woe betide me to hate a tribe cos of one person's childish evillish rants. I refuse to tow that line

Go back to the TV section where reality is far from illusion. There you'll see people hiding cold hard truth under beds of roses.

Sha leave Bayelsa alone, she won. Nothing you hateful beings can do about it wink
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 5:22am On Jul 25, 2013
Na on top Bayelsa dem go quench oooooooo

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 5:22am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Lol @ cusbaba showing off his ngga wife

Amaka going off about a puffpuff face

Ochongo hating on Miss Bayelsa

Ndo, e go better wink

Gurl, I don't hate on people... That's too petty. if I'm opportuned to date miss bayelsa, I'd grab the opportunity with legs, hands and all. The girl is a keeper. She is lovely. That she won aint my problem, my only grouse with you is your despicable nature. Why so much hate?. It baffles me
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by daheconomist(m): 5:23am On Jul 25, 2013
grin
Laila Ikeji: 18 years old Anna Ebiere Banner was crowned the Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria on the 20th of July, 2013.

Same night she became Special Adviser on Culture & Tourism to her state's governor Gov Dickson of Bayelsa State.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/07/check-out-mbgn-2013-anna-ebiere-banners.html
governor DICKson hmmmmm sure guy.. grin
Laila Ikeji: 18 years old Anna Ebiere Banner was crowned the Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria on the 20th of July, 2013.

Same night she became Special Adviser on Culture & Tourism to her state's governor Gov Dickson of Bayelsa State.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/07/check-out-mbgn-2013-anna-ebiere-banners.html
governor DICKson hmmmmm sure guy..
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 5:24am On Jul 25, 2013
Wonder why Miss Imo aint telling her people to calm down wink hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe And His Designer Shirt Handcuffed (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Dazzles At Her Birthday Parties (Photos) / Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.