Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 (61127 Views)

Stunning New Photos Of MBGN 2013 Anna Banner! / Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? / Beverly Osu's Pictures Before BBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by uchdollar111: 9:21am On Jul 25, 2013
Wow!! she is the special advisor to her governor on bedimatics affairs. Anyway, check out www.nairaquest.com for your memory and quiz play and fun.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 25, 2013
Jesus Christ. What happened here ? undecided
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Sweetlemon(f): 9:25am On Jul 25, 2013
Are you guys still here?

But this thing is very simple nau.

Miss Bayelsa is going for Miss World while Miss Imo will go for Miss universe. Miss Adamawa will also be heading for miss Tourism international.

Why not wait until they are all back before we cast our final judgment on who has more potential to shine brighter at international pageants.

If Miss Imo goes higher than Miss Bayelsa, I promise to open a special thread to condemn Miss Bayelsa's win.

Deal?
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Sweetlemon(f): 9:30am On Jul 25, 2013
uchdollar111: Wow!! she is the special advisor to her governor on bedimatics affairs. Anyway, check out www.nairaquest.com for your memory and quiz play and fun.

But if Miss Imo was the one appointed as special adviser you wouldn't be complaining. I guess that's what is really paining people sha.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 25, 2013
Then y not put GEJs pic's or d state gov.! Africans too mumu always kissin foreign ass!
sharp man:

The pictures showing Obama may have been taken in a Guest House or Hotel.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 9:32am On Jul 25, 2013
Sweetlemon:

But if Miss Imo was the one appointed as special adviser you wouldn't be complaining. I guess that's what is really paining people sha.
Miss Imo couldn't have been appointed a special adviser in Bayelsa state. There's a reason why they made Miss Bayelsa to win. If they were so concerned about someone from Bayelsa winning then they should have given the crown to Miss Adamawa(Powede Lawrence) cos she's also from Bayelsa state.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by dabexy(m): 9:34am On Jul 25, 2013
looks beautiful tho grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 25, 2013
Whats the difference between miss world and miss universe ?
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by dabexy(m): 9:34am On Jul 25, 2013
looks beautiful tho
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2013
adaobi123: Whats the difference between miss world and miss universe ?
Two different pageants with two different name. There's also Miss Earth and i think Miss Planet. I'm thinking of setting up Miss Humans.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 25, 2013
Afam4eva:
Two different pageants with two different name. There's also Miss Earth and i think Miss Planet. I'm thinking of setting up Miss Humans.

Obviously undecided

Lmaoo @ miss humans
grin
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Sweetlemon(f): 9:38am On Jul 25, 2013
adaobi123: Whats the difference between miss world and miss universe ?

Google Agbani Darego and Laila Lopes
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by freecocoa(f): 9:39am On Jul 25, 2013
Seriously some people are losing sleep over who won?

This is serious, who cares?

We all know miss world ain't coming from Nigeria in a long while so why una dey make noise?

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 25, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Google Agbani Darego and Laila Lopes

Okay.....
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Sweetlemon(f): 9:41am On Jul 25, 2013
Afam4eva:
Miss Imo couldn't have been appointed a special adviser in Bayelsa state. There's a reason why they made Miss Bayelsa to win. If they were so concerned about someone from Bayelsa winning then they should have given the crown to Miss Adamawa(Powede Lawrence) cos she's also from Bayelsa state.

What if she was appointed special adviser to Jonathan?

Afam, biko, let us wait till they come back from their international pageants. if Miss Imo goes higher than Miss Bayelsa, I will start a campaign against unfair judgment in silverbird's MBGN.
Do we have a deal or not?
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 25, 2013
Lol the answer that I got is that they are both owned by different companies in two different countries.

Anyways good luck to both.
smiley
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by seangy4konji: 9:55am On Jul 25, 2013
That wowo AMAKA girl don come back from her yeye dinner?i deh wait your pit-shure ooooo.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 9:59am On Jul 25, 2013
Sweetlemon:

What if she was appointed special adviser to Jonathan?

Afam, biko, let us wait till they come back from their international pageants. if Miss Imo goes higher than Miss Bayelsa, I will start a campaign against unfair judgment in silverbird's MBGN.
Do we have a deal or not?
Deal. Why not.

But i just want you to see that people are not hating on Mis Bayelsa cos everysite that i've been to, from Linda Ikeji to Bellanaija to the MBGN facebook page, people are saying the same thing that i'm saying. It's only few of you that are saying otherwise for whatever reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:04am On Jul 25, 2013
All of una no get work!!! The girl don win, carry Special Adviser portfolio...una dey here they talk. tongue
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by collynzo2(m): 10:16am On Jul 25, 2013
@Cusubaba single-handedly destroyed the haters all night. Keep doing your thing man!

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Sweetlemon(f): 10:17am On Jul 25, 2013
Afam4eva:
Deal. Why not.

But i just want you to see that people are not hating on Mis Bayelsa cos everysite that i've been to, from Linda Ikeji to Bellanaija to the MBGN facebook page, people are saying the same thing that i'm saying. It's only few of you that are saying otherwise for whatever reasons.

Deal then!

Let me tell you something about Sweetlemon. she doesn't just argue about things unless she is at least 95% sure of what she's saying!
I have told you why I think Miss Bayelsa is a fair enough choice. It may sound absurd to people who do not really understand how pageants work but it is just the truth. To win a major pageant you need some flesh around your hips and chest.
Google pictures of Agani when she won the title. in fact google all the winners of Miss world and Miss universe. You will understand me better when I say that a flat chested girl cannot win!
People confuse pageants with modeling where models are allowed to be flatter than slippers as long as they have the right bone structure and up to at least 5 ft 11" tall.
Fine, Miss Bayelsa didn't have good carriage, and I'm sure that is the main reason why most people are against her win, but like I said, she will be further groomed in a finishing school. By the time you see her walk again, you will be amazed.
So I'm not just forming my judgment based on what's on the surface, I'm looking deeper and ahead and that's why I can see what I'm seeing.
Miss imo cannot go anywhere with her flat chest. Unless of course she breaks record as the first flat chested girl to clinch top 15 or top 10 in an international beauty pageant.
Like I said, let's sha wait and see.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Idowuogbo(f): 10:18am On Jul 25, 2013
Wait wait wait o! Na my Texas gal dem dey yab like dat? angry angry

Oya o! Round 3

Bado vs excrembres!

*rings bell*

Gbagaun! Gbagaun!

Wey dem dey? angry angry angry tongue
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Idowuogbo(f): 10:23am On Jul 25, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Deal then!

Let me tell you something about Sweetlemon. she doesn't just argue about things unless she is at least 95% sure of what she's saying!
I have told you why I think Miss Bayelsa is a fair enough choice. It may sound absurd to people who do not really understand how pageants work but it is just the truth. To win a major pageant you need some flesh around your hips and chest.
Google pictures of Agani when she won the title. in fact google all the winners of Miss world and Miss universe. You will understand me better when I say that a flat chested girl cannot win!
People confuse pageants with modeling where models are allowed to be flatter than slippers as long as they have the right bone structure and up to at least 5 ft 11" tall.
Fine, Miss Bayelsa didn't have good carriage, and I'm sure that is the main reason why most people are against her win, but like I said, she will be further groomed in a finishing school. By the time you see her walk again, you will be amazed.
So I'm not just forming my judgment based on what's on the surface, I'm looking deeper and ahead and that's why I can see what I'm seeing.
Miss imo cannot go anywhere with her flat chest. Unless of course she breaks record as the first flat chested girl to clinch top 15 or top 10 in an international beauty pageant.
Like I said, let's sha wait and see.
Dis gal sef! Ur ITK is annoying mehn... Upon all d knowledge wey u get on pageantry, common Miss NLMiss local community u no win, yet u hia writing a whole bible on who no carry front and bck. Bia, Ehis u no dey tire? undecided

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Idowuogbo(f): 10:25am On Jul 25, 2013
vivacious vivi: All of una no get work!!! The girl don win, carry Special Adviser portfolio...una dey here they talk. tongue
Abi o! See vexing, d babe tite die! If dem no like am, make dem go finger monkey mehn! Msteeeeeew! Blawwwdy peppersouping ragga muffin street urchins.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by freecocoa(f): 10:28am On Jul 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Dis gal sef! Ur ITK is annoying mehn... Upon all d knowledge wey u get on pageantry, common Miss NLMiss local community u no win, yet u hia writing a whole bible on who no carry front and bck. Bia, Ehis u no dey tire? undecided
I just confuse for the matter walai.

Na wa o.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Sweetlemon(f): 10:32am On Jul 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:

How does Miss Nl concern this one? Was I one of the judges? Abi could I have influced the votes to my favour?
You see ya life?
Do you even understand what we are talking about here?
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Idowuogbo(f): 10:39am On Jul 25, 2013
Sweetlemon:

How does Miss Nl concern this one? Was I one of the judges? Abi could I have influced the votes to my favour?
You see ya life?
Do you even understand what we are talking about here?
Bia, it b like say u wan deactivate ya moniker today she? so bcus u've modelled for ota pia pia plc and other no name agencies, u feel u no it all abi? My dear, gist me! Wot are u talking about o! Talk! Ayam listening...
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Sweetlemon(f): 10:44am On Jul 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Bia, it b like say u wan deactivate ya moniker today she? so bcus u've modelled for ota pia pia plc and other no name agencies, u feel u no it all abi? My dear, gist me! Wot are u talking about o! Talk! Ayam listening...

What ayam saying is that wait untill they all come back from their various international pageants before we cast our final judgment on who has more international power.
Chikena!
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Idowuogbo(f): 10:44am On Jul 25, 2013
freecocoa: I just confuse for the matter walai.

Na wa o.
Siddon look na! Shebi she sabi every, I go radon her matter today.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Sweetlemon(f): 10:54am On Jul 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Siddon look na! Shebi she sabi every, I go radon her matter today.

You go do wetin? I jus dey laff, look here madam, this sweetlemon is very different from the one you bullied out of NL earlier.
I won't even have the time for you. If I notice you start bringing in anything that is outside our discussion and drag me into your mud play play house, I'm out of here.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by somtooval: 10:54am On Jul 25, 2013
Afam4eva:
Oops..you don show grin

I don't have any problem with her age. Even if she falsified her age, is she the first person to do it? A lot of people don't really have probs with her age.
she looks much older dan her age
B-)
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: Hahahahaha....old She-boon have removed her ugly picture in her Nairaland profile. Hahahahaha....thank God u have removed ur picture because u look like shit wey rain bit. Honestly, i have never see an ugly woman like u before.
Remove my pix from where Am proud of myself unlike you that uploaded an under aged girl as your profile pix instead of putting yours so we can all see what you look like. You need glasses to see very well Yerima jnr grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe And His Designer Shirt Handcuffed (Photos) / Fans Insult Tiwa Savage's Baby, She Reacts / Cossy Orjiakor Dazzles At Her Birthday Parties (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.