Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 (61123 Views)

Stunning New Photos Of MBGN 2013 Anna Banner! / Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? / Beverly Osu's Pictures Before BBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

Gurl, I don't hate on people... That's too petty. if I'm opportuned to date miss bayelsa, I'd grab the opportunity with legs, hands and all. The girl is a keeper. She is lovely. That she won aint my problem, my only grouse with you is your despicable nature. Why so much hate?. It baffles me

You told AMAKA to ignore me, yet you're dining on my post like you've been starved. Calm down abeg tongue

Since we both agree that she's a keeper, end of convo wink

Of course she's lovely, she won tongue
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 25, 2013
Queen Bayelsa wink

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by THEAMAKA(f): 5:27am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

The guys on Nairaland ? Lmaooooooo
3yr old pix indeed.....you win o grin

Yes, since this is where you've spent most of your time since 2007 or God knows how long. Sad innit? grin
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 5:28am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

You tell them the truth, they start seeing hate everywhere e

Pele, you have no case to rest tongue

In my heart, I seriously wish you can change cos you underestimate the power of internet. You never can tell what your tribalistic posts can do to the heart of an innocent kid out there.

Anyway, carry go with your quest, it's well with you sister
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 5:29am On Jul 25, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Yes, since this is where you've spent most of your time since 2007. Sad innit? grin

Tell babyosisi that's been here since 2006 that wink

Or Jarus since 2005 wink
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 5:30am On Jul 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

In my heart, I seriously wish you can change cos you underestimate the power of internet. You never can tell what your tribalistic posts can do to the heart of an innocent kid out there.

Anyway, carry go with your quest, it's well with you sister

I also wish you'd change. Pretending to be oblivious to the obvious in the name of neutrality is quite dangerous wink

I bet you, another thread will be created in a few days by your brothers to castigate Miss Bayelsa ...... Tsk tsk
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 5:32am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Go back to the TV section where reality is far from illusion. There you'll see people hiding cold hard truth under beds of roses.

Sha leave Bayelsa alone, she won. Nothing you hateful beings can do about it wink

Now I see your reason for being a tribalist. Cos some insignificant mofos decided to hate on yoruba, you vowed to hate on igbos too?. So much for maturity. I'll never go down that route, I love me a yoruba or any other tribe's person, as long as he/she is good to me, imma return the favour. Shikena

4 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by THEAMAKA(f): 5:33am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I also wish you'd change. Pretending to be oblivious to the obvious in the name of neutrality is quite dangerous wink

I bet you, another thread will be created in a few days to castigate Miss Bayelsa by your brothers....

The thread was started by a blogger who links all her NL threads back to her blog. So what are you on about? Delusions of grandeur at work here.

Lemme catch some Zzzzzz. I'm here losing brain cells arguing with nonentities. grin
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

You told AMAKA to ignore me, yet you're dining on my post like you've been starved. Calm down abeg tongue

Since we both agree that she's a keeper, end of convo wink

Of course she's lovely, she won tongue

Smh
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 5:35am On Jul 25, 2013
THE AMAKA:

The thread was started by a blogger who links all her NL threads back to her blog. So what are you on about? Delusions of grandeur at work here.

Lemme catch some Zzzzzz. I'm here losing brain cells arguing with nonentities. grin

Go and sleep so that you won't have to argue with yourself

Much love, my dear kiss
Texas.Cowgirl:

I bet you, another thread will be created in a few days by your brothers to castigate Miss Bayelsa ...... Tsk tsk

Fire on
bejahisky:

kiss

Es tut mir leid cry

kiss kiss
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 5:37am On Jul 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

Now I see your reason for being a tribalist. Cos some insignificant mofos decided to hate on yoruba, you vowed to hate on igbos too?. So much for maturity. I'll never go down that route, I love me a yoruba or any other tribe's person, as long as he/she is good to me, imma return the favour. Shikena

As mature as you are, you're on this thread yabbing arcbabe on her look. My friend, go and take a seat lol.

Everything is hate to you guys......come back with your original ID tomorrow, aiight? wink
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by THEAMAKA(f): 5:38am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Go and sleep so that you won't have to argue with yourself

Much love, my dear kiss

The life of a single & bitter loner. 5 years from now and you'll still be here. Ndo ooo wink

Kachi fo cool

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 5:40am On Jul 25, 2013
THE AMAKA:

The life of a single & bitter loner. 5 years from now and you'll still be here. Ndo ooo wink

Kachi fo cool

And you'd be here along with me. Promise me? wink
Texas.Cowgirl:

As mature as you are, you're on this thread yabbing arcbabe on her look. My friend, go and take a seat lol.

Everything is hate to you guys......come back with your original ID tomorrow, aiight? wink

Ok, ma'am.. Carry on
THE AMAKA:

Kachi fo cool

Nobody is lonely when they have NL grin
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 25, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Nobody is lonely when they have NL grin

Don't mind her. She'd be here with me, like she was 3 years ago.
Na my babe be that tongue
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

Before you call someone ugly, take a good look at your yourself
My system was on all night while i was busy enjoying and sipping my alomo to sleep but a jobless dude like u is busy quoting me Monkey continue don't waste ur only talent oh! grin
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by crisycent: 6:49am On Jul 25, 2013
Honestly, i thought miss imo was going to win considering her looks and all. But i am very sure this bayelsa girl knows the name of her governor, the reason they call him dick-son is because he doesn't play with his dick- son!
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by scientology(m): 7:08am On Jul 25, 2013
Nigerian governors are the finest fools ever invented

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Mexyz(m): 7:52am On Jul 25, 2013
She is beautiful no doubt,bt the way she walks is smehw o.....she dey waka lyk sey dem dey push her 4 bak.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by justplainpaul(m): 7:57am On Jul 25, 2013
DICKtator:
You are posting pix of the most ugly girl in Nigeria while your sister is been bashed in another thread. You won't go and stand up for her?
grin grin grin grin
Abeg which thread be that?
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 25, 2013
Who God has blessed no man can curse! Miss Bayelsa won and nobody can take it from her!
Some of d grls here ranting and calling pple ugly are more than UGLY,Orangutangs hidin behind a faceless forum to insult and analyse others.
Wish evry lady on nl wil post their pix witout make up,I tell u some pple especially guys will be disappointed wit d monsters they will see!! tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by vislabraye(m): 8:37am On Jul 25, 2013
The girl who won is neither Yoruba nor Igbo and yet they are insulting themselves.
Miss Bayelsa won. Its as simple as dat. Non of the judges were from BAyelsa state. But IMHO, it was a close call cos Miss Adamawa was also great. I liked Miss Abuja, but stage freight caused her everything.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by sharpman1(m): 9:02am On Jul 25, 2013
tpia@:
Even americans and kenyans dont display obama's picture in their personal space in lieu of friends and family though.

Why not just get a cup.

The pictures showing Obama may have been taken in a Guest House or Hotel.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Cusubaba(m): 9:07am On Jul 25, 2013
arcbabe: My system was on all night while i was busy enjoying and sipping my alomo to sleep but a jobless dude like u is busy quoting me Monkey continue don't waste ur only talent oh! grin
Hahahahaha....old She-boon have removed her ugly picture in her Nairaland profile. Hahahahaha....thank God u have removed ur picture because u look like shit wey rain bit. Honestly, i have never see an ugly woman like u before.

3 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 25, 2013
Hehe nl tins..
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by uchdollar111: 9:21am On Jul 25, 2013
Wow!! she is the special advisor to her governor on bedimatica affairs. Anyway, check out www.nairaquest.com for your memory and quiz play and fun.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe And His Designer Shirt Handcuffed (Photos) / Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 / Cossy Orjiakor Dazzles At Her Birthday Parties (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.