Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,505 members, 7,954,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:39 PM

Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 (61439 Views)

Stunning New Photos Of MBGN 2013 Anna Banner! / Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? / Beverly Osu's Pictures Before BBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Youngtekkey(m): 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2013
Sweetlemon:

By sharp skin colour, I don't mean merely being light-skinned. I mean having a sharp clean and clear skin. Some white people are pale looking so her sharp tone will stand out from theirs.
Like I said, let's wait for her to come back. No long talk.
stop deceiving urself with this ur mbgn and ugly miss bayelsa this girl will just go and disgrace nigeria at the miss world competition coz she don't have what it takes she lacks the true essence of beauty instead of cat-walk she is just bouncing,her beauty is the kind of advert and everyday beauty not a peagant beauty so stop defending here i mark ur face and i will be the first to bash u when ur most beautiful girl crash out at early stage in miss world

3 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Kai see mis-Nigeria? shocked. This imo chick fugly joooor!!
The girl is very ugly and to think people are just making noise that she deserve to win.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by nijanigga: 11:02pm On Jul 24, 2013
"Nigeria's vigilantes take on Boko Haram"

source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-23409387
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 24, 2013
The girl is hawtttt kiss

Ss/Se indeed. My ibo ppl and their bad sportsmanship
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by playahP(m): 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2013
Beauty is in d eye of d beholder!
She doesn't cut it for me!
I like dark chicks though!
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 24, 2013
Her face is there

Her body is there

Her personality is there

Haters will continue to whine

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2013
arcbabe: Igbo people just want to run her down just because their miss Imo didn't win the crown. Please you people should go and look for meaningful things to do not going through her pix on facebook to bring out old pix of her. She has won and you can't take the crown from her,MBGN is not for Igbo's alone because I know this thread is created just to criticize her and make people feel she doesn't deserve the crown. Igbo's have been winning since and there's no complain but just because another state has taken it this time around,you people want to kill yourself. Go and hug wet transformer if he dey pain una. She is naturally beautiful and the only person cheated is still Miss kogi and not Imo. Smh

Abi oooooo
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by kid7soccer(m): 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2013
U never hear of modeling age before, it just like football age.
Sweetlemon: I don't know why people say she doesn't look her age. Please what's so old about this child-like face I'm seeing here especially the 2nd pic?
Well sha, people MUST talk. It's inevitable.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by kid7soccer(m): 11:09pm On Jul 24, 2013
U never hear of modeling age before, it just like football age and it very common in africa.
Sweetlemon: I don't know why people say she doesn't look her age. Please what's so old about this child-like face I'm seeing here especially the 2nd pic?
Well sha, people MUST talk. It's inevitable.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by seangy4konji: 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2013
I will Bleep this young gal anytime without condom...Not all d olonshos on here dat cant go and buy bread without make up...does anybody have her SW/ Address in Bayelsa
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by seangy4konji: 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2013
if u like say she will disgrace nigeria,do u not disgrace ur father self by bleeping and sucking dat guy who could not even make you reach headlines of Alaroye newspaper?Ba olorireyoo ki ti e no le de....

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by fuzek: 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2013
Miss Adamawa

3 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by sylve11: 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2013
freecocoa: Chei jesus!

What kind of country is this one?

Special adviser unto what levels na?

Well, Mr Gov don see fresh toto come confuse, God dey see una o.

pls, freecoco what is toto? cool
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2013
fuzek: Miss Adamawa

See coke fanta babe
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by fuzek: 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2013
Miss Adamawa is actually Yoruba (father) - Ijaw (mum)
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Ashlamzee(f): 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2013
Hmmm i was only passin by.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Idowuogbo(f): 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2013
The babe tite.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2013
fuzek: Miss Adamawa is actually Yoruba (father) - Ijaw (mum)

Light in one pix choco in another. Babe is still hot tho, beats miss imo hands down

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Ninilowo(m): 11:28pm On Jul 24, 2013
Gov. Dickson n Rochas are the same when it comes to irrational thinking and erratic behaviours. What is soo special or spectacular in this girl that qualifies her to become an adviser?

3 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by shadrach77: 11:33pm On Jul 24, 2013
She has a slight resemblance to Yoruba actress Doris Simeon wink cheesy smiley
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by propzncribz: 11:35pm On Jul 24, 2013
Congrats girl, don't mind the haters. When u are on top, there's envy
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Vansnickers: 11:37pm On Jul 24, 2013
Ninilowo: Gov. Dickson n Rochas are the same when it comes to irrational thinking and erratic behaviours. What is soo special or spectacular in this girl that qualifies her to become an adviser?

Honestly, i don't understand their appointment criteria. Was it not Rochas that appointed Nkiru Sylvanus, adviser on Lagos matters?
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by sleekpro(m): 11:37pm On Jul 24, 2013
For her to become the MBGN,and now the special adviser, all na pakaging, one of the BRUCE don collect and then passam to DICKSON
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by MsPweshy(f): 11:39pm On Jul 24, 2013
Kkkkkkkk
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by freecocoa(f): 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2013
Kai miss Adamawa fine o.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by MsPweshy(f): 11:42pm On Jul 24, 2013
Ya! Excatly she sure does
shadrach77: She has a slight resemblance to Yoruba actress Doris Simeon wink cheesy smiley
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by THEAMAKA(f): 11:43pm On Jul 24, 2013
arcbabe: Igbo people just want to run her down just because their miss Imo didn't win the crown. Please you people should go and look for meaningful things to do not going through her pix on facebook to bring out old pix of her. She has won and you can't take the crown from her,MBGN is not for Igbo's alone because I know this thread is created just to criticize her and make people feel she doesn't deserve the crown. Igbo's have been winning since and there's no complain but just because another state has taken it this time around,you people want to kill yourself. Go and hug wet transformer if he dey pain una. She is naturally beautiful and the only person cheated is still Miss kogi and not Imo. Smh

This ain't about Igbos. I agree with Stillwater. Even when MBGN 2008 and 2010 were light skinned Igbos, I still didn't think they were really pageant material. Their features for one aren't striking, and in international pageants, they usually go for longer, slimmer, dark skinned girls when considering Africans. They want uniqueness, not someone that looks like everybody else. Thats the truth.
I believe Miss Tanzania 2007 made it to the top 10 in the Miss Universe pageant and she looks VERY different from the contestants from other countries.
Its the non Igbos (Igbo haters) here that are trying to paint Miss Imo as ugly. As if their sisters or cousins or the girls they date look better than her.

People need to realize that there's a difference between EVERYDAY PRETTY and PAGEANT PRETTY. They are two different things entirely.

Oh, and btw, this ain't about states or Igbos, because previous winners have been Igbo but come from non Igbo states Also the top two from last year were not Igbo (Miss Cross River and Miss Rivers) and nobody complained either. The issue here is the obvious bias and corruption in how the title was given. We know she won because the entire pageant this year had direct ties to Bayelsa state. From the sponsorship, to the people who actually own silverbird, to where it took place, to the governor being there. We all know it was staged, HELLO
If you can't think logically, abeg, park well.

9 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by seangy4konji: 11:52pm On Jul 24, 2013
If i vecks?i go turn Babalawo IFE...gbogbo wan ni ma lo gbo...all d contestants..one was my leg,one polish my fingernails,one go deh cook,one go deh wash clothes...dis girl weh u na post her pickss for up,dat kin lips go suction cappo wella...pouchie mouf yen sha.....oko lo ma wobe
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by THEAMAKA(f): 11:54pm On Jul 24, 2013
arcbabe: The girl is very ugly and to think people are just making noise that she deserve to win.

After reading this comment I decided to check your profile pic...... embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by seangy4konji: 11:55pm On Jul 24, 2013
I dont talk re tribe issues but igbo people tend to find fault if it no click come their side...if dem like make her be ambassador....na her time make she jolly deh go...i need her address
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by mannobi(m): 11:55pm On Jul 24, 2013
Red_Card: Not great but still better than last year's MBGN. And yes she's a special advicer to the Governor on bedmatic battles. By d time d man chop belle full, she go recieve sack letter.
pls what happened to the person that occupied the post initially?
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Chillypelly(m): 11:56pm On Jul 24, 2013
fuzek: Miss Adamawa is actually Yoruba (father) - Ijaw (mum)

Her grand father sef na Igbo while younger brother from gaza... No be only yoruba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest / DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) / Chioma’s Au Naturel Baby Bump Maternity Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.