Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Pls Help!!my Heart Is Broken.how Can I Get Over This Depression - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help!!my Heart Is Broken.how Can I Get Over This Depression (3424 Views)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! / My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help!!my Heart Is Broken.how Can I Get Over This Depression by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 25, 2013
doris4u: @carefreewannababe,thnks 4 ur advice i do appreciate.uv really inspired me

You're welcome honey. I wish you the best.
Re: Pls Help!!my Heart Is Broken.how Can I Get Over This Depression by doris4u(f): 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2013
Thnks frnds 4 ur advice,i do appreciate@rigormortis,thnks 4 ur mirrow game plan,lol
Re: Pls Help!!my Heart Is Broken.how Can I Get Over This Depression by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 26, 2013
Eyaa, oya com let me love you.mtcheww..
Re: Pls Help!!my Heart Is Broken.how Can I Get Over This Depression by Miraclebaby1109: 1:46am On Jul 26, 2013
U deserve the best girl, take your time and the right one will come knocking. So cheer up
Re: Pls Help!!my Heart Is Broken.how Can I Get Over This Depression by dplomaticVal: 8:48am On Jul 26, 2013
doris4u: Pls nairalanders i need help,it seems am loosing my mind,i find it hard to concentrate at work.I and my boyfriend started dating from 2009 when i was in year 1 in the University while he works.In march 2012 he started acting strange,he hadly picks my calls giving excuses of being busy,around April 2012 he broke up with me saying that he needed space.i found it difficult to concentrate in my exams,i fell sick.In June we made up and he told me that he wanted us to reduce they way we had quarrels over his constant late night calls,he told me that they were friends and business partners.By June this years i saw a pix of a half cast on his fb wall i asked him who the person is and he told me that the girl is the cousin,he has over 10 of her pix on his fb wall.He even said that the girl lives in Germany and sometimes last year he told me he would travel out.3 weeks back i called him and asked why he is making me feel sad by uploading the pix,he told me i should stop asking him since he has tld me who she is.I have been so unhappy since then,cry almost every day,i have made a decision not to cal him anylonger since he doesnt cal me.i have never cheated on him,pls fellow nairalanders,how do i overcome this trauma because this is the only guy i have truely loved.i doubt if i can ever love again
focus on ur work twil elp u gt rid of him
Re: Pls Help!!my Heart Is Broken.how Can I Get Over This Depression by Youngpo413: 8:44am On Jul 18, 2014
Miraclebaby1109: U deserve the best girl, take your time and the right one will come knocking. So cheer up

right one?
For where?
Re: Pls Help!!my Heart Is Broken.how Can I Get Over This Depression by femmefatale: 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
doris4u: Pls nairalanders i need help,it seems am loosing my mind,i find it hard to concentrate at work.I and my boyfriend started dating from 2009 when i was in year 1 in the University while he works.In march 2012 he started acting strange,he hadly picks my calls giving excuses of being busy,around April 2012 he broke up with me saying that he needed space.i found it difficult to concentrate in my exams,i fell sick.In June we made up and he told me that he wanted us to reduce they way we had quarrels over his constant late night calls,he told me that they were friends and business partners.By June this years i saw a pix of a half cast on his fb wall i asked him who the person is and he told me that the girl is the cousin,he has over 10 of her pix on his fb wall.He even said that the girl lives in Germany and sometimes last year he told me he would travel out.3 weeks back i called him and asked why he is making me feel sad by uploading the pix,he told me i should stop asking him since he has tld me who she is.I have been so unhappy since then,cry almost every day,i have made a decision not to cal him anylonger since he doesnt cal me.i have never cheated on him,pls fellow nairalanders,how do i overcome this trauma because this is the only guy i have truely loved.i doubt if i can ever love again
My darling, it may b hard 4 u 2 let go because I guess u rily nd deeply luv d guy....bt walking out of the relationship is ur best option otherwise u have just started. I'm sorry 2 say dt bt its true.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Every Guy Wants To Know! / Photo Of The Day. Valentine's Day, Bar Beach 1965 / I'm Not Handsome Yet I Have Numerous Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.