Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Obasanjo Denies Reports Of Removal As AU Observer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Denies Reports Of Removal As AU Observer (7983 Views)

Obasanjo Denies Snubbing Jonathan, Shagari, Other Ex-presidents / Akiolu Slams Obasanjo, Denies Endorsing Buhari / Amaechi: Why Presidency Wants My Removal As NGF Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Denies Reports Of Removal As AU Observer by Kenny4lyfe(m): 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
Just as expected! Uncle Shege refused to be rejected i.e. Who born monkey wey say banana no be food? grin grin grin Lolzz!
Re: Obasanjo Denies Reports Of Removal As AU Observer by cashbaby41(f): 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2013
#Just passing#
Re: Obasanjo Denies Reports Of Removal As AU Observer by solomon111(m): 1:15pm On Jul 25, 2013
Cultured: My compatriots and their pull him down syndrome, especially the poor folks present in this forum , whose mantras are : Every successful businessman is a criminal that must be destroyed at all cost ; Every successful politician is corrupt and the bane of stagnation in the country and their personal lives , therefore deserve nothing but death ; A successful career person is a pen robber that deserves nothing but lifetime jail . Folks stop hating the elites.
WTF are you saying.?
That OBJ was not corrupt?
*Wetin i no go hear for nairaland*.
Re: Obasanjo Denies Reports Of Removal As AU Observer by Cultured(m): 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2013
solomon111: WTF are you saying.?

The last time I checked , you aren't a law court of competent jurisdiction , and your personal opinion does not represent facts , so your assumption that he's corrupt is baseless - until a court of competent jurisdiction pronounce him corrupt , he remain's innocent .
Re: Obasanjo Denies Reports Of Removal As AU Observer by faithynuvo(m): 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2013
:PObj is the father of african countries like madiba.i have my credential for it o,u people should not argue ok.e.g oga emeka
Re: Obasanjo Denies Reports Of Removal As AU Observer by wazobaaa: 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2013
that baba don finish his career i tink say na nigeria were we don no our right idiot embarassed embarassed
Re: Obasanjo Denies Reports Of Removal As AU Observer by wazobaaa: 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2013
animal like monkey old money i just de lafff
Re: Obasanjo Denies Reports Of Removal As AU Observer by wazobaaa: 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2013
old man is old idiot baba iyabo
Re: Obasanjo Denies Reports Of Removal As AU Observer by faithynuvo(m): 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2013
good leader no dey get value in his country,Obj we are proud to have u in naija just like south africa value ur humanitarian.
Re: Obasanjo Denies Reports Of Removal As AU Observer by DonaldGenes(m): 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
[b]Who said I am not going?”[/b

hahahahahahaahahahahaahah Baba na by force [i][/i]
Re: Obasanjo Denies Reports Of Removal As AU Observer by faithynuvo(m): 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2013
igbo dey vex say obj go soon be another mandela of africa. :Pigbo dey vex say obj go soon be another mandela of africa.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Denies Reports Of Removal As AU Observer by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2013
faithynuvo: igbo dey vex say obj go soon be another mandela of africa. :Pigbo dey vex say obj go soon be another mandela of africa.
this is what happens when condoms leak sad

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Denies Reports Of Removal As AU Observer by philips70(m): 1:57pm On Jul 25, 2013
solomon111: WTF are you saying.?

No mind them, He is as corrupt as GEJ abi? tongue tongue
Re: Obasanjo Denies Reports Of Removal As AU Observer by maskid(m): 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2013
faithynuvo: igbo dey vex say obj go soon be another mandela of africa. :Pigbo dey vex say obj go soon be another mandela of africa.

by observing a fraudulent election with 59 oda people?? u are really bereft of knowledge.

by the way Orji Kalu is there and nobody is making noise about it. if u guys really need a hero afta the de-mystification of your favourite awolowo/wole. let us know
Re: Obasanjo Denies Reports Of Removal As AU Observer by maskid(m): 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2013

product of Child marriage
Re: Obasanjo Denies Reports Of Removal As AU Observer by Dagoma: 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2013
naija_swag: He has been removed. Read this story from

http://www.bernama.com.my/bernama/v7/wn/newsworld.php?id=965976

AU Commission Chair Arrives In Zimbabwe On Election Observer Mission

HARARE, July 25 (Bernama) - African Union (AU) Commission chairperson Dr Nkosazana Dhlamini-Zuma arrived in Zimbabwe to join the continental body's election observer mission.

AU commissioner for political affairs, Dr Aisha Abdulla arrived in Zimbabwe, on Wednesday, Zimbabwean news agency New Ziana reported.

The AU team is in the country to observe electoral processes ahead of the July 31 polls.

Dr Zuma said the AU election observer team will be holding meetings with various stakeholders on the electoral processes and will release a pre-election report on Thursday.

"We are here to talk to a number of people about the elections, electoral commission and candidates just to see how things are before election day," she said.

[size=20pt]Dr Zuma said former Nigerian President Olusegun Obasanjo, who is heading the short-term observer mission, will only come once cleared by the government.[/size]

The AU election observer team has 70 members.

--BERNAMA

With this devt, the former dictator (OBJ) must bow to GEJ if he must participatr in the assignment.
Re: Obasanjo Denies Reports Of Removal As AU Observer by abiodunolarinre(m): 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2013
Two years visa to the United States!!! This may just be your time, it's cheap and affordable.Call 07033314128
Re: Obasanjo Denies Reports Of Removal As AU Observer by kaycrystal(m): 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2013
Cultured:

The last time I checked , you aren't a law court of competent jurisdiction , and your personal opinion does not represent facts , so your assumption that he's corrupt is baseless - until a court of competent jurisdiction pronounce him corrupt , he remain's innocent .

He's innocent d same way IBB is, d same way tinubu is, d same way abdulsalm is, same as GEJ n d rest of d gang!
And the country kips groaning under the pains inflicted by these innocent leaders...
Re: Obasanjo Denies Reports Of Removal As AU Observer by shineeye1: 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2013
OBJ is a man of awesome talents. But one of them is certainly not electoral integrity.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Denies Reports Of Removal As AU Observer by Emmyk(m): 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
Who said I'm not going? #ObJ's Voice
Re: Obasanjo Denies Reports Of Removal As AU Observer by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2013
se.xkilza.phull:
If true, LWKMD for Nigerian haters of OBJ! grin grin grin
wat z dis one sayin? angry
Re: Obasanjo Denies Reports Of Removal As AU Observer by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2013
kaycrystal:

He's innocent d same way IBB is, d same way tinubu is, d same way abdulsalm is, same as GEJ n d rest of d gang!
And the country kips groaning under the pains inflicted by these innocent leaders...

To each his own .
Re: Obasanjo Denies Reports Of Removal As AU Observer by Cultured(m): 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2013
[quote author=Empero1]

!
Re: Obasanjo Denies Reports Of Removal As AU Observer by Cultured(m): 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2013
kaycrystal:

Which law court of competent jurisdiction has pronounced any of those names you mentioned above corrupt ? I still insist that personal opinion of someone like you does not hold water . Maybe you can change the word corrupt with " poor leadership skill " , then I will have reason to agree with you that their poor leadership skills are the reasons why the country has not experienced the kind of rapid development we all wish .
Re: Obasanjo Denies Reports Of Removal As AU Observer by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2013
Probably OBJ is dating PEJ

"-------------------->”Who said I am not going??”"
Re: Obasanjo Denies Reports Of Removal As AU Observer by nopsman1: 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2013
any report a politician denies in Nigeria is true.
Re: Obasanjo Denies Reports Of Removal As AU Observer by ginajet(f): 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
Kingsley OGBITI: Who
started the
news
of his
removal
na PEJ oh
Re: Obasanjo Denies Reports Of Removal As AU Observer by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
Obj carry go
Re: Obasanjo Denies Reports Of Removal As AU Observer by sugardaddy1(m): 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2013
NSNA: [size=13pt]Obasanjo in China on private mission

Buying more farming equipment
Investigating recent loan by GEJ[/size]
Exactly my thought.
Re: Obasanjo Denies Reports Of Removal As AU Observer by PStacks(m): 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2013
Ahhhhh ah! Baaabaaaa! Ahn ahn cheesy grin

Old soldier never dies..

Ebora of Owu Kingdom..

Military and Civilian.. All weda.. Ah ah..

OBJ... OBJ u are too Much..

Baba Naijeria..

Baba Africa..

Popularity rating as high as ever...

Street Credibility 100%

Elderstate man.. I dey there.

Presidents come to pay me Homage!

Governors come to report President to me.

African Union is Me and I'm the Union in Africa.

OBJ has never failed to Amuse me..

I want to be like OBJ when I'm grown mehn!

One thing I like Obasanjo... He never Forgives..

God Forgives.... I Don't.
Re: Obasanjo Denies Reports Of Removal As AU Observer by PStacks(m): 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2013
Dagoma:
With this devt, the former dictator (OBJ) must bow to GEJ if he must participatr in the assignment.

What are you talking OBJ bowing to GEJ..

Don't you hear the News.. Didn't you hear GEJ had gone to Bow to OBJ already at his Hill Top Residence in Abeokuta..

If OBJ gets to zimbabwe, all these people talking, their liver would shake..

You might hate OBJ but when he's around in person, u must force a smile on your face.. He is Ebora of Owu...

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Accident That Happened In Sapele Delta State Today (photos) / ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria / Shettima Receives 100 Orphans Studying At A Boarding School In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.