Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

When Last Did You Invite Your Hubby To Dance With You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Last Did You Invite Your Hubby To Dance With You? (1157 Views)

I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... / Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! / Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Did You Invite Your Hubby To Dance With You? by crystalballs: 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2013
Have you ever danced together?

many couples have never dance together since their wedding day.

Even alone in your own rented/built house, do you invite your hubby to dance with you?

When last did both of you danced together as couples?
Re: When Last Did You Invite Your Hubby To Dance With You? by Lolaabokoku(f): 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2013
Last week end
Re: When Last Did You Invite Your Hubby To Dance With You? by sexymoma(f): 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2013
Bros he should be ' WHEN LAST DID YOU INVITE YOUR BF/FIANCEE/CONCUBINE/MAGA/ABELEJAYAN TO DANCE WITH YOU'
ehn ehn back to question, i think the family section is in best position to answer this quest, we wey dey hia we still dey look for our missing rib, our missing rib still dey look for us. kiss
Re: When Last Did You Invite Your Hubby To Dance With You? by crystalballs: 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2013
Lolaabokoku: Last week end
Hope you do it often?
Re: When Last Did You Invite Your Hubby To Dance With You? by crystalballs: 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2013
sexymoma: Bros he should be ' WHEN LAST DID YOU INVITE YOUR BF/FIANCEE/CONCUBINE/MAGA/ABELEJAYAN TO DANCE WITH YOU'
ehn ehn back to question, i think the family section is in best position to answer this quest, we wey dey hia we still dey look for our missing rib, our missing rib still dey look for us. kiss

you got me rolling on the ground...

tnx for the suggestion shaaa.
Re: When Last Did You Invite Your Hubby To Dance With You? by harlos: 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2013
crystalballs:

you got me rolling on the ground...

tnx for the suggestion shaaa.
me still dey use Google...undecided

but i dance with ma sister every week cool
Re: When Last Did You Invite Your Hubby To Dance With You? by Enegod(m): 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2013
in invited and and nyansh her yesterday..
Re: When Last Did You Invite Your Hubby To Dance With You? by angelTI(f): 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2013
I get hubby?
Re: When Last Did You Invite Your Hubby To Dance With You? by Beync(f): 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2013
#dancing mood activated#
Waiting for his arrival
Re: When Last Did You Invite Your Hubby To Dance With You? by harlos: 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
Beync: #dancing mood activated#
Waiting for his arrival
this mood must not die like that grin
Re: When Last Did You Invite Your Hubby To Dance With You? by Beync(f): 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2013
harlos: this mood must not die like that grin
grin gerrout
We just finished the dance
Re: When Last Did You Invite Your Hubby To Dance With You? by harlos: 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2013
Beync: grin gerrout
We just finished the dance

Who took my place!
Re: When Last Did You Invite Your Hubby To Dance With You? by effisyman: 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2013
Dance abi wetin? Naija economic situation no allow me know dat word still exist.

Wake up 4am to beat early morning traffic, hustle during the day and drive through constant evening traffic, get home by 10pm and force myself to eat.
So, how will I remember to dance?
Re: When Last Did You Invite Your Hubby To Dance With You? by harlos: 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2013
effisyman: Dance abi wetin? Naija economic situation no allow me know dat word still exist.

Wake up 4am to beat early morning traffic, hustle during the day and drive through constant evening traffic, get home by 10pm and force myself to eat.
So, how will I remember to dance?
weekends
Re: When Last Did You Invite Your Hubby To Dance With You? by Beync(f): 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2013
harlos:

Who took my place!
did I take it? tongue
Re: When Last Did You Invite Your Hubby To Dance With You? by harlos: 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2013
Beync: did I take it? tongue
not possible undecided
Re: When Last Did You Invite Your Hubby To Dance With You? by Beync(f): 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2013
harlos: not possible undecided
better
Re: When Last Did You Invite Your Hubby To Dance With You? by harlos: 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2013
I'll sue you...

I'm in dancing mood embarassed
Re: When Last Did You Invite Your Hubby To Dance With You? by Beync(f): 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2013
I'll be waiting
Re: When Last Did You Invite Your Hubby To Dance With You? by harlos: 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2013
To dance? cheesycheesy

baby baby kama roll
girl i like the way u roll
i knw u gbadun my parole
oya tete kama rollcheesy

i can't wait grin
Re: When Last Did You Invite Your Hubby To Dance With You? by Beync(f): 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
Wait, is this incantation or wat?
Re: When Last Did You Invite Your Hubby To Dance With You? by harlos: 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
I'm singing for baby cheesy

Don't you get?undecided
Re: When Last Did You Invite Your Hubby To Dance With You? by sexymoma(f): 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ehn Ehn am dancing right now with ma boo
Artist:King Wasiu Ayinde.
LYrics: Omo naija ema sere'kere, ere'kere ni doyun'koyun, Oyun'koyun ni d'omokomo, omokomo ni ni'le lara. kiss so sweet.
Re: When Last Did You Invite Your Hubby To Dance With You? by Cestmoi1(f): 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
@beync,dnt mind harlos o.e don get wife 4 our thread.u wan make i report u,harlos?
Re: When Last Did You Invite Your Hubby To Dance With You? by harlos: 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2013
C'est moi , wassup

just wanna teach her some dancing steps cheesy

new one ofcos grin
Re: When Last Did You Invite Your Hubby To Dance With You? by Cestmoi1(f): 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
harlos: C'est moi , wassup

just wanna teach her some dancing steps cheesy

new one ofcos grin
lol,nufin much.fear catch u? dis thread is 4 dose dat r married sef.
@op,i think dancing btw couples ignites more closeness and a new sense of chemistry btw them.im nt married yet bt i'll definately dance wit my hubby once in a while.
Re: When Last Did You Invite Your Hubby To Dance With You? by harlos: 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2013
winkwinkwink
Re: When Last Did You Invite Your Hubby To Dance With You? by Beync(f): 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
C'est moi:

lol,nufin much.fear catch u? dis thread is 4 dose dat r married sef.
@op,i think dancing btw couples ignites more closeness and a new sense of chemistry btw them.im nt married yet bt i'll definately dance wit my hubby once in a while.
God bless you my sista
I'll be putting eyes on ground for you cheesy wink
Re: When Last Did You Invite Your Hubby To Dance With You? by Cestmoi1(f): 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2013
Beync: God bless you my sista
I'll be putting eyes on ground for you cheesy wink
lol,but y?
Re: When Last Did You Invite Your Hubby To Dance With You? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 28, 2013
It's pretty normal but I cringe at stuff like this

(1) (Reply)

"I Must Date With A Man For 5yrs Before I Marry Him' -eniola Badmus / . / Common Injuries During Sex And Their Prevention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.