Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,589 members, 7,770,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:29 AM

Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 (46588 Views)

A Guide To Every Country That Gained Independence In 1960 And How Were Named / Other Countries That Gained Independence In 1960 And How They Got Their Names / Constitution Of The Federation Of Nigeria (1960) And Other Nigerian Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by 1oracle(m): 11:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
Positiveminds:

You are suffering from sacramentus, mental haracry
For saying the truth...counter her points and views with superior points. You are mentally sick and weak.
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by mesmer: 11:42pm On Jul 26, 2013
Chikeziehosan: Horus Is a fool...Obiagelli or wharreva her crap name is a renowned unpatriotic rebel..who post rubbish based on unverified trash facts...imagine a country's gdp less than 100 dollars thats like saying in 1960 Nigeria had less than 1500 as it's collective wealth..this is treasonous...if this was Russia dey 'd b executed...smh n shame on all u rebellous dullards...Nigeria is great n u'll see it right before u die in a fatal auto-crash...useless people who ar ungrateful n unsatisfied doing nothing to help us grow only seat here talking trash n posting 1 1 pictures as doe ur begging..how did dis tin make front page...y not compare both countries gdp..Nigerians spoil deir names demselves...when i become president..i will execute every staff of Sahara reporters n their likes here on Nairaland...we can't move forward cept we get rid of some disgruntled elements...For A Greater Cause Sacrifices must be made...kill all rebelous thugs
IDI AMIN IN D MAKING IF U EVER BCOM A PRESIDENT(a despot, dats wot u will b).

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by 1oracle(m): 11:56pm On Jul 26, 2013
uniqueval: These are mere pictures. Have you ever been to Qatar...? Where in Qatar have you visited...? Do you know the history, geography and economy of Qatar...? Why come here to bad mouth your country... Its unpatriotic... Probably, you are just living up to your moniker...
Say the truth about the situation in your country, you are unpatriotic. Criticize Jonathan, you will become patriotic. Shame on you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by mesmer: 12:17am On Jul 27, 2013
Kay-Dee:

Stop lying to yourself in the name of patriotism.
- MMIA is an embarrassment, not fit to be called a major international airport.
- Arrival (immig. & customs)area is so small and always very hot (blame it on the on going construction but that's a minus from me)
- A major airport where only 1 conveyor belt works. (I spent almost 2 hours just to get my bag the other day).
- The toll at the airport car park increased by 100% (from N100 to N200) and the amount of potholes in there increased by 500%. What is the toll money being used for ?
- The entire car park smells of pee and if you look around you will see puddles of urine in some corners there.
- The only airport where I have ever been caught in a traffic jam from within.
- Restrooms . . . SMH , a huge NO NO.
- etc etc etc. I won't go into the smaller details.

It's a sad situation there and even more unfortunate when we refuse to admit it to ourselves.
I hail o my bro, tell them d truth... Its not abt bad mouthing our country o, can u bliv ethiopian airport is better than ours, i stand to b corrected cos i have been to both mmia and d ethiopian airport.. Its a shame since we pride ourself as d giant of africa, lets face d fact, things are not working in nigeria and thats why we are talking about it so u can label me unpatriotic i dont care o.
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by mesmer: 12:17am On Jul 27, 2013
Kay-Dee:

Stop lying to yourself in the name of patriotism.
- MMIA is an embarrassment, not fit to be called a major international airport.
- Arrival (immig. & customs)area is so small and always very hot (blame it on the on going construction but that's a minus from me)
- A major airport where only 1 conveyor belt works. (I spent almost 2 hours just to get my bag the other day).
- The toll at the airport car park increased by 100% (from N100 to N200) and the amount of potholes in there increased by 500%. What is the toll money being used for ?
- The entire car park smells of pee and if you look around you will see puddles of urine in some corners there.
- The only airport where I have ever been caught in a traffic jam from within.
- Restrooms . . . SMH , a huge NO NO.
- etc etc etc. I won't go into the smaller details.

It's a sad situation there and even more unfortunate when we refuse to admit it to ourselves.
I hail o my bro, tell them d truth... Its not abt bad mouthing our country o, can u bliv ethiopian airport is better than ours, i stand to b corrected cos i have been to both mmia and d ethiopian airport.. Its a shame since we pride ourself as d giant of africa, lets face d fact, things are not working in nigeria and thats why we are talking about it so u can label me unpatriotic i dont care o.
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Sample5: 7:49am On Jul 27, 2013
d difference is clear, there is nothing Nigeria will said is an excuse 4 nt developing except corruptions
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by uchdollar111: 7:51am On Jul 27, 2013
Nigeria should be ashamed of itself how can those two countries match now in development this is a pity. Anyway, let me introduce www.nairaquest.com a website dedicted to educating and entertaining Nigerians, just likw "who wants to be a millionaire" you don't want to miss this, check www.nairaquest.com right now!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Monjerk: 8:22am On Jul 27, 2013
Everyone is busy defending naija, naija is dis n dat.
Accepting the fact that the pics the OP use for comparism was not parallel.

Now can someone tell me 5 countries dat was better than naija in 1960 and now naija is better than them in 2013.

That naija has everything both natural resources and human capcity to develop d country but our leaders choose to develop corruption n we are here defending naija.

The time is here n and am very sure we can't continue like this anymore!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by uniqueanse: 10:00am On Jul 27, 2013
souldust: failed attempt! Why dont you go and show lekki, banana island, maitama, ikoyi, VGC, etc instead of this mushin street you are shoing here.
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by uniqueanse: 10:17am On Jul 27, 2013
Before u know it we will start blaming GEj for dis

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by otunlexy(m): 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2013
Y put useless updates Øη d front page while dey ar reasonable pending issues undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by YoshiMaster: 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2013
Streets of Dubai.

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by YoshiMaster: 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2013
Ozumba Mbaduwe street, unfortunately though, most streets in Nigeria don't look like this.

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by adconline(m): 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2013
Fadelex:
*laffing wickedly* mukeke mukeke.... no mind them, they always want to subject everybody to their opinion... now I have these to say,
*in Abuja, you have the city centres like wuse, maitama and co, u have the satellite towns like nyaya, lugbe, kubwa and you have the villages like ushafa, dei-dei, kwali and so on... it is always like this everywhere in the world..the call their villages countryside in developed nations, even though these countryside have all d basic amenities, they are like ghost town cuz there's no business activities nor administrative business goin on there...
*when you want to compare, you don't do selective comparison, you take d best of Qatar and the best of Nigeria, I will say this again, gerout of that village of yours and expand ur horizon, Nigeria is very beautiful and conducive....
I've been to 26 states in Nigeria, not transit thru, I mean been to. every countries get ghetto, they used to say Libya is like Europe until d uprising and I saw a place just like the sokoto desert...

Your limited view of a better run country like Quatar is based on visiting 26 states in Naija, instead of 26 well-run countries. No wonder a Naija university graduate who owns cars was so adamant that "tubeless" tyres would no be possible without tube. U know a well run country by the way it treats her "poorest" people. The best part in Naija is nothing to best part of Quatar's business district.how many times have Quatar's citizen hosted parties in Naija? How many of them come to Naija to shop? How many of their citizens own houses in Naija? But a lot of Naija folks go their for parties, holiday, shopping. We keep changing the goal post because we are a lazy bunch. If comparing Naija with larger economies, would assuage your delusion of grandeur, check Brazil, Indonesia, Malaysia, Turkey, Venezuela. You are taking a jab at yourself for not expanding your horizon.. A comparison is based on 2 or more known quantities. You can't say that Naija is beautiful when compared with Quatar; and your basis for saying that is because you have been to 26states in Naija without crossing Seme border. Go to Quatar and tell me ur results.
Most folks like you have not been inside MMA intl wing.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by MitchDLeo(m): 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT NIGERIA LOOKS LIKE TODAY, THE MOST IMPORTANT THING WE YOUTHS SHOULD BE DISCUSSING ABOUT IS NIGERIA'S FUTURE. DUBAI, CHINA, AMERICA, UK E.T.C WERE ONCE LIKE US BUT BECAME DEVELOPED BECAUSE THE YOUTHS WERE INNOVATIVE. NIGERIA WILL NOT GET ANYWHERE IF WE KEEP ABUSING OURSELVES LIKE THESE. I WONT BE SURPRISED IF IN 30 YEARS ALL THE COUNTRIES IN ECOWAS ARE AS DEVELOPED AS UK EXCEPT NIGERIA.
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by adconline(m): 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2013
Why was spambot banning me for quoting another poster.?All I just did was to click on quote icon and got banned. These are technology and overpolicing gone awry!
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by adconline(m): 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2013
@Fadelex
Your limited view of a better run country like Quatar is based on visiting 26 states in Naija, instead of 26 well-run countries. No wonder a Naija university graduate who owns cars was so adamant that "tubeless" tyres would no be possible without tube. U know a well run country by the way it treats her "poorest" people. The best part in Naija is nothing to best part of Quatar's business district.how many times have Quatar's citizen hosted parties in Naija? How many of them come to Naija to shop? How many of their citizens own houses in Naija? But a lot of Naija folks go their for parties, holiday, shopping. We keep changing the goal post because we are a lazy bunch. If comparing Naija with larger economies, would assuage your delusion of grandeur, check Brazil, Indonesia, Malaysia, Turkey, Venezuela. You are taking a jab at yourself for not expanding your horizon.. A comparison is based on 2 or more known quantities. You can't say that Naija is beautiful when compared with Quatar; and your basis for saying that is because you have been to 26states in Naija without crossing Seme border. Go to Quatar and tell me ur results.
Most folks like you have not been inside our Lagos airport intl wing
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Tunjman(m): 9:46am On Aug 01, 2013
Yoshi-Master:
Ozumba Mbaduwe street, unfortunately though, most streets in Nigeria don't look like this.

Who says?

This is Totoro, Abeokuta, ogun State.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges / Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai / Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.