Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Rise Of The Feminist Wedding - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rise Of The Feminist Wedding (38805 Views)

10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist / I'm An African American Woman That Grew Up In The FEMINIST Way Of Life- Help! / The Truth About The Feminist Revolution 1-8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 27, 2013
hornipipe: I'm just messing with him, he's my entertainer for now I'll soon log out grin grin
LMAO! grin grin

biolabee:

And you think you are being lucid?
Crappist
I guess your hog-wash outlined by ill-thought-out lies is what is pretty lucid huh??

Fvcking bovine excrement vendor!

1 Like

Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Frankenstein: 12:40am On Jul 27, 2013
Women are meant to be under men. And men are meant to own and control women. You can either accept this fact or die.
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Oildichotomy(m): 12:43am On Jul 27, 2013
hornipipe: I bet you feel like a genius now, but the truth of the matter is that nobody takes anything a miserable iidiiot writes seriously, you think what you posted is philosophical and deep meaning but to me it is as laughable as it is spineless and senseless. Go home and get your toes washed idiiott. grin
If mine is toes then i'm very safe. Buruku you need your cerebrum watched with petrol and ignited to add some spark to your reasoning.... Idiiot don't go now...stay!

1 Like

Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by biolabee(m): 12:48am On Jul 27, 2013
Shollypopz:
LMAO! grin grin

I guess your hog-wash outlined by ill-thought-out lies is what is pretty lucid huh??

Fvcking bovine excrement vendor!

Yet you buy n eat the crap
Muppet carrying an idea you know nothing about

1 Like

Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 27, 2013
Oildichotomy^:
If mine is toes then i'm very safe. Buruku you need your cerebrum watched with petrol and ignited to add some spark to your reasoning.... Idiiot don't go now...stay!
m0ron, its washed not watched, who knows if you spell the same way you pronounce, oversized lips and disorganized dentals leave you pronouncing washed as watched, your lips need more sparking.

1 Like

Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by biolabee(m): 12:51am On Jul 27, 2013
Frankly wat I dont get about your kind is the haste to descend into insults ....

I thought y'all were like moses for women .. opening the blind but with caustic acerbic orifices haha

1 Like

Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 27, 2013
biolabee:

Yet you buy n eat the crap
Muppet carrying an idea you know nothing about

An idea I know nothing about?? Dude stop running around with your head in another man's anus!
You are phony, a mere witless pansy!

1 Like

Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 27, 2013
hornipipe: m0ron, its washed not watched, who knows if you spell the same way you pronounce, oversized lips and disorganized dentals leave you pronouncing washed as watched, your lips need more sparking.
Okay, you need to stop. I might fall sick from laughing too much grin grin
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Oildichotomy(m): 1:00am On Jul 27, 2013
hornipipe: m0ron, its washed not watched, who knows if you spell the same way you pronounce, oversized lips and disorganized dentals leave you pronouncing washed as watched, your lips need more sparking.
slowpoke-palsiltic pip While at the correction ish....now i know your protruding head and slimy dropping mouth altered your ,.'pronunciation' classes in English. In pronunciation: what is the consonant sound of waTCHed' and waSHed'-- Olodo

1 Like

Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by coogar: 1:05am On Jul 27, 2013
come on kids, don't ruin the thread with your infantile utterances. if you have got a score to settle, take it out of here.....
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Oildichotomy(m): 1:06am On Jul 27, 2013
Shollypopz:
Wait ooo... With this your laugh!
Do they 'pronounce' on a 'writing' thread?
People dull sha!
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by biolabee(m): 1:07am On Jul 27, 2013
Shollypopz:

An idea I know nothing about?? Dude stop running around with your head in another man's anus!
You are phony, a mere witless pansy!

Ive caught my fun with u woman
Seems u know nothing n have no value to add to this discussion
U just seem to have a bitter mouth n full of uncouthedness

Toodle oo

1 Like

Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Oildichotomy(m): 1:09am On Jul 27, 2013
coogar: come on kids, don't ruin the thread with your infantile utterances. if you have got a score to settle, take it out of here.....
Bruv- it's play we is-- No hard feelings #winks#
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 27, 2013
Oildichotomy^:
slowpoke-palsiltic pip While at the correction ish....now i know your protruding head and slimy dropping mouth altered your ,.'pronunciation' classes in English. In pronunciation: what is the consonant sound of waTCHed' and waSHed'-- Olodo
idiiiot, whenever you post all I see is shiiit, failed attempt at sounding smart, I called you an IIdiiot but you denied, watched and washed are the same to you??
You don't know when to use watched or washed in a sentence?? Gosh this is getting too embarrassing.

5 Likes

Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 27, 2013
biolabee:

Ive caught my fun with u woman
Seems u know nothing n have no value to add to this discussion
U just seem to have a bitter mouth n full of uncouthedness

Toodle oo
The only thing worse than your non existing logic is your manners.
I know people say intelligence is not everything but in your case, it's nothing!

Not only are you a butt licking ignoramus, reading your posts alone, makes people dumber.
You can now get your pinky sized d1ck outta my face, it's been draining watching u make a fool of yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 27, 2013
Shollypopz:
grin
I'm out, expecting a banned account when I return grin grin
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 27, 2013
It's time for you all to go to bed grin
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Oildichotomy(m): 1:27am On Jul 27, 2013
hornipipe: idiiiot, whenever you post all I see is shiiit, failed attempt at sounding smart, I called you an IIdiiot but you denied, watched and washed are the same to you??
You don't know when to use watched or washed in a sentence?? Gosh this is getting too embarrassing.
OLE--You're so foolish that your father auctioned you for a plate of embarrassment- spiced with periwinkles. Gay mutherfucka

3 Likes

Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by babsomotde(m): 1:31am On Jul 27, 2013
This means the man will no longer need to spend much. Burden lefted.... I love that. Discounted given!!! More please.

1 Like

Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by MrsChima(f): 1:37am On Jul 27, 2013
Even in Information Age too many people are STILL confusing Feminism with Lesbanism

Use the dictionary people...it won't bite you!

2 Likes

Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by MrsChima(f): 1:41am On Jul 27, 2013
Frankenstein: Women are meant to be under men. And men are meant to own and control women. You can either accept this fact or die.

Yeah you are right dumb women are meant to follow dumb men and be controlked by their dumb ashes!

I agree!
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Oildichotomy(m): 1:47am On Jul 27, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Yeah you are right dumb women are meant to follow dumb men and be controlked by their dumb ashes!

I agree!
Which stand are you? For or against.... Let's know the attack mode
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by MrsChima(f): 1:49am On Jul 27, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

What is a feminist?

A male or female that supports the idealogy of equal rights for women in all areas of life.

For some reasons, some dumb ashes think that only women supports feminism and many will say those men are gay. Let us not forget many of the male chatters are gay so that means they support feminism if it is a gay thing. grin

One chatter thinks sharing surname of a groom is more important than the women in his family having the right to think and speak without having to wear a helmet.

Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by MrsChima(f): 1:52am On Jul 27, 2013
Oildichotomy^:
Which stand are you? For or against.... Let's know the attack mode

Of course I am against dumb ashes! grin
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by MrsChima(f): 1:56am On Jul 27, 2013
armyofone: what is a feminist?
what is fem-nazi?

i'm confused oh.

Feminazi is a woman that hates men and most likely a Lesbian.

The opposite of misogny.
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by MrsChima(f): 2:02am On Jul 27, 2013
Afam4eva:
There's already gender equality just that some people want to take up a role that's not naturally theirs.

Please in your opinion define roles because it appears a woman expressing opinions that is not favorable toward the male species is not her role.

And if speaking is exclusively a "male" role...it is atrocious to see/read comments from male chatters that makes castration logical.

1 Like

Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by MrsChima(f): 2:04am On Jul 27, 2013
Omo_Alata: Why are so many insecured men commenting on this thread? if you are comfortable with your masculinity why should you care? lol

Wicked.
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by MrsChima(f): 2:09am On Jul 27, 2013
kraftykc: White wedding? It is a Western creation, whatever else they do with it is their perogative abeg!

White wedding was a tradition established by the catholic church in Europe.

Last time I have checked the map, Europe is on the same longitude as Africa.

Checking facts is smart thing to do.
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by MrsChima(f): 2:18am On Jul 27, 2013
carefreewannabe:

Of course not because you are scared many men won't like you anymore.

Exactly. What lucid woman would fight against equal rights to live without persecution and discrimination?

Behind every dumb man stands a dumb woman.

2 Likes

Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by MrsChima(f): 2:27am On Jul 27, 2013
Sweetlemon: Guys I beg don't mind those so-called feminists.

I dare any lady here who says she wants to keep her maiden name after marriage to marry Bill Gates son and still keep her daddy's name. And as for those who claim that it's because of Islam, I dare them to marry Dangote and still keep their maiden name! Are Turai Maryam Abacha Fati Abubarkar and those others married to powerful men not muslims?

Abegi! All na wash jare. They just like their own surnames name because of the weight it carries. Nothing else!

Like someone said, most of them are just hiding behind the facade to hide troubled pasts.

Any woman who changes her name ONLY to fully protect her access to money or wealth is a gokd digger. What do you expect a gold digger to do cross the hands that is feeding her?

Those are what I call..smart and insecure hoes. They will do whatever and keep their mouths shut.

Nothing to do with femininism boo.

1 Like

Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by MrsChima(f): 2:31am On Jul 27, 2013
Decryptor: Who cares? U are just among the insignificant "forever-single" men-haters! Thank God all women ain't like that. Cheers to all non-feminist women all over the world. Mwahhhh!

And you are the nutriding gay boy right? grin
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by MrsChima(f): 2:32am On Jul 27, 2013
biolabee:

No one is afraid of anyone
The tragedy is that most of your ilk don't even know what you believe in

I blame the dumb bishes...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

Girlfriend Of Anambra Politician Gives Birth After Considering Abortion. Photos / I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out / My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.