Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,129 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

!44 Things A Girl Would Die 4 ! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / !44 Things A Girl Would Die 4 ! (6167 Views)

Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) / 44 Things A Guy Must Do For A Girl / If U Want A Girl 2 Die 4 U, Try This 44 Tips: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: !44 Things A Girl Would Die 4 ! by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 28, 2008
Then shakara go enter head and even they fall for ground. Do what you posted above and lose her to someone who treat her anyhow.

Just do some (not all) occasionally and sometimes pretend you don't care. It works like magic and she will die and resurrect for you

women are born to do shakara any day anytime,so its not a big deal,give me my 100 percent love,i need it smiley cool
Re: !44 Things A Girl Would Die 4 ! by HRhotness(f): 8:59pm On May 28, 2008
@ post,

oga who tell u all these things? Na lie oh,

don't get me wrong all those things are nice once n a while but can u imagine 10yrs of all that hugging, walking, holding, looking-into-eyes?

that is a very clingy and unhealthy relationship.

whatever happened to space? only little girls require all that constant reassurance, real women appreciate spaceĀ  cool
Re: !44 Things A Girl Would Die 4 ! by t00cUTE(f): 9:02pm On May 28, 2008
kolemm:

Simply implies too much of everything is bad.

Hmmmm! Quite agree

trust me if u do all things you are dead cos the gul wud ride u like a horse. y dont we make it even, the gul does half and the guy does the remaining half
Re: !44 Things A Girl Would Die 4 ! by davidt(m): 9:17pm On May 28, 2008
Achieve even 30 of those 44 things and you would be nominated for a WUSSY grammy.
Re: !44 Things A Girl Would Die 4 ! by dapsycool(m): 10:07pm On May 28, 2008
@ topic, you are on a Looooooong thing!
Re: !44 Things A Girl Would Die 4 ! by eduFancy(m): 12:07pm On May 29, 2008
yeah, do it to 50% of Naija girls and u will be a loser for ever. I belv the stuff has no formular. Just do your thing
Re: !44 Things A Girl Would Die 4 ! by Persona82(m): 5:02pm On May 29, 2008
Lemme suggest a formula

44 divided by 12(months) 3.667

Do 3.667 (na u know how u wan do the 0.667 part) every month interchanging it yearly, That should work fine ABI?
Re: !44 Things A Girl Would Die 4 ! by Vuitton(m): 5:10pm On May 29, 2008
Cant give the shorty everything she want shocked

They are never satisfied cry
Re: !44 Things A Girl Would Die 4 ! by t00cUTE(f): 7:02pm On May 29, 2008
IS THERE GUY IN THE HOUSE WHOIS READY TO SHARE THIS WITH ME. I MEAN 50:50 grin wink
THAT RELATIONSHIP WOULD BE SPLENDID. DONT YOU THINK SO wink wink grin cool
Re: !44 Things A Girl Would Die 4 ! by oYaTo(m): 9:45pm On May 29, 2008
t00 cUTE:

IS THERE GUY IN THE HOUSE WHOIS READY TO SHARE THIS WITH ME. I MEAN 50:50 grin wink
THAT RELATIONSHIP WOULD BE SPLENDID. DONT YOU THINK SO wink wink grin cool

Damn! Where have u been all my life?
Re: !44 Things A Girl Would Die 4 ! by seeu(m): 1:46pm On May 30, 2008
jennykadry:

women are born to do shakara any day anytime,so its not a big deal,give me my 100 percent love,i need it smiley cool

How could you demand 100% love when I'm ready to give you 120%? You are free to try me, only if you doubt it. wink
Re: !44 Things A Girl Would Die 4 ! by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 30, 2008
dont want to try anyways @seeu
Re: !44 Things A Girl Would Die 4 ! by seeu(m): 1:51pm On May 30, 2008
jennykadry:

don't want to try anyways @seeu

Then no doubt about me giving you 120% love? So, what are you waiting for?
Re: !44 Things A Girl Would Die 4 ! by petersonlu: 2:14pm On May 30, 2008
alot of us make mistakes. even in a million years to come we make same mistake . what a shame that some people on nairaland reads romantic novels alot .
fiction go kill all of una .
babe we go leave run after anoda
Re: !44 Things A Girl Would Die 4 ! by petersonlu: 2:16pm On May 30, 2008
you re a pain in the ass seun .
you re fighting over a cheap gal .
i know her very well
Re: !44 Things A Girl Would Die 4 ! by seeu(m): 2:20pm On May 30, 2008
petersonlu:

you re a pain in the ass seun .
you re fighting over a cheap girl .
i know her very well

chei! For the fact that a girl accept you never mean she is cheap now. It just a question of love. My former girls were not cheap though they didn't give me problem. I like it when a girl go for what she wants than those girls that pretend unnecessarily.
Re: !44 Things A Girl Would Die 4 ! by petersonlu: 2:35pm On May 30, 2008
good luck cos i can see you are trying to get her convinced by using me as a platform to get solace .
she wont fall for that
Re: !44 Things A Girl Would Die 4 ! by t00cUTE(f): 7:38pm On May 30, 2008
oYaTo:

Damn! Where have u been all my life?
[b]
MAYBE YOU WERE LOOKING, BUT NOT SEEIN wink wink
Re: !44 Things A Girl Would Die 4 ! by oYaTo(m): 8:38pm On May 31, 2008
t00 cUTE:

[b]
MAYBE YOU WERE LOOKING, BUT NOT SEEIN wink wink

Girl maybe u weren't livin' up to ur name. . . wink

If u were really "too cute" then I'd notice u 4rrm right across d street grin
Re: !44 Things A Girl Would Die 4 ! by dalaha: 10:31pm On May 31, 2008
22-DONT ask her to buy you stuff. you buy HER stuff

thats not fair i like the rest but "22"

don't get me wrong i love spending but i need to know i am not buying her or paying her to pleaze me? plus once in a while i need to know she can let go of money,
any woman who can stop me from buying fuel then pay when we are on a date wow,
or after a month take me to lunch,
my pride would not let it but if it does then i'll call white black and call A=Z.

i ended my last relationship by putting my pocket on lock down and acting brk it took her 2 weeks to leave women and money
my mum tought me better than to put money and love in a womans had you will end up dead LO) grin grin
Re: !44 Things A Girl Would Die 4 ! by scorpio1(m): 12:02am On Jun 01, 2008
@KufreAbasi

Ol Boy U really get time, and i am 100% sure that you have not been able to treat a lady at least 50% of what you wrote here.

Better put on your reality cap and see it doesn't work that way, unless you gat money.
Money is the power men, with money you could do a 100 things for her.
"WHEN YOU MAKE THE MONEY,U GET THE POWER,
WHEN YOU GET THE POWER,YOU GET THE WOMEN!
---SCARFACE.
Re: !44 Things A Girl Would Die 4 ! by t00cUTE(f): 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2008
oYaTo:

Girl maybe u weren't livin' up to your name. . . wink

If u were really "too cute" then I'd notice u 4rrm right across d street grin

im really, but maybe the problem is u, its either for 2 reasons.
1.u felt inferior,that u cant date a cute gul like me cos u look bad grin
2. u culdnt work up to me, cos the radiant of my beauty threw u away and ur evil plans wink
Re: !44 Things A Girl Would Die 4 ! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2008
chaiiiii grin grin grin grin grin
Re: !44 Things A Girl Would Die 4 ! by t00cUTE(f): 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2008
jennykadry:

chaiiiii grin grin grin grin grin

how re u doin? y did xclamation
Re: !44 Things A Girl Would Die 4 ! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2008
how re u doin? y did xclamation
my dear im doing good,and u?mennnn ur reply is just too funny cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: !44 Things A Girl Would Die 4 ! by carlton(m): 9:53pm On Jun 01, 2008
dalaha:

22-DONT ask her to buy you stuff. you buy HER stuff

thats not fair i like the rest but "22"

don't get me wrong i love spending but i need to know i am not buying her or paying her to pleaze me? plus once in a while i need to know she can let go of money,
any woman who can stop me from buying fuel then pay when we are on a date wow,
or after a month take me to lunch,
my pride would not let it but if it does then i'll call white black and call A=Z.

i ended my last relationship by putting my pocket on lock down and acting brk it took her 2 weeks to leave women and money
my mum tought me better than to put money and love in a womans had you will end up dead LO) grin grin, Correct boy,sorry man. grin
Re: !44 Things A Girl Would Die 4 ! by Esss(m): 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2008
@ Topic

Then she had better die, because I no fit do all these numerous activities.

Wetin sef?? Woman na God?? Everytime 67 ways to please a woman, 36 ways to show your woman you love her, 101 ways to keep your woma happy, woman dis, woman that. What of we men, abi we get things wey we dey die for?? we deserve happiness?? we no need pleasing?? WTF men!

Infact dis thing don dey reach level wey we men suppose call worldwide assembly discuss these women matter and the way them punish we men. Ogini!?
Re: !44 Things A Girl Would Die 4 ! by t00cUTE(f): 10:11pm On Jun 01, 2008
Esss:

@ Topic

Then she had better die, because I no fit do all these numerous activities.

Wetin sef?? Woman na God?? Everytime 67 ways to please a woman, 36 ways to show your woman you love her, 101 ways to keep your woma happy, woman this, woman that. What of we men, abi we get things wey we dey die for?? we deserve happiness?? we no need pleasing?? WTF men!

Infact this thing don dey reach level wey we men suppose call worldwide assembly discuss these women matter and the way them punish we men. Ogini!?
MY BROTHER TAKE AM EASY, U TURN GO COME grin grin grin grin grin
Re: !44 Things A Girl Would Die 4 ! by chrisd4all(m): 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2008
too much pampering can cause hampering
Re: !44 Things A Girl Would Die 4 ! by chrisd4all(m): 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2008
you sef! imagine say na you dey do all those things 4 one guy, e easy? how long you go take do these things before the guy go Bleep up
Re: !44 Things A Girl Would Die 4 ! by onyinye2(f): 11:56pm On Jun 01, 2008
this would get you far for some american girls but soon catch up to your game and leave you.
Re: !44 Things A Girl Would Die 4 ! by oYaTo(m): 12:17am On Jun 02, 2008
t00 cUTE:

im really, but maybe the problem is u, its either for 2 reasons.
1.u felt inferior,that u can't date a cute gul like me because u look bad grin
2. u culdnt work up to me, because the radiant of my beauty threw u away and your evil plans wink

1. Felt inferior? naaa. . .nuffin' do me grin
2. Well well well. . .what have we here. . .abeg make i c pic first, perhaps then i'll let u in on my evil plans grin grin u aint gon 4get me 4 a long long long long long time wink grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Every Female Dictionary: No=yes, Maybe=no, We Need=i Want. (free to add yours) / Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Who You Know Has A Girlfriend? / My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.