Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. (3060 Views)

Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? / I Feels Like Am Been Used!! / How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by uchedydy: 5:12am On Jul 27, 2013
HELLO HOUSE, I FEEL VERY BAD NW, AT A TYM I SHD BE FEELING GOOD, AM PREPARING FOR MY MARRIAGE BT DNT SEEM TO FEEL THE WHOLE PROCESS, MY FIANCEE IS A GOOD GIRL,AND HARDWORKING TOO,AND I DNT HAVE DOUBT THAT WE WILL BE CONFORTABLE COS ME I EARN ABT 200K EXCLUDING ALLOWANCES AND I LIVE WELL BY HIS GRACE. BUT MY GIRL IS NT AS PRETTY AS I WANT,NO BE SAY SHE UGLY,BT I LIKE PRETTY GIRLS, AND FEEL GETTING ONE DT WOULD MATCH MY TASTE WOULD ENSURE I DNT CHEAT, COS I HAVE HAD DT EXPERICE BEFORE AND I NEVA CHEATED COS I WAS CONTENT WITH HER...MY FIANCEE AND I HAVE COME A LONG WAY THO AND SHE HAS MADE HUGE SACRIFICES TOO....BT MY PEOPLE, DO I GO INTO IT WITH THIS MINDSET, OR TRY TO MAKE UP MY MIND, EACH TYM I DO I FAIL, AND END UP CHEATING ON HER...OR DO I CALL OFF THE MARRIGE..SO WE DNT BREAK UP AFTER MARRIAGE...NT DT AM MORE RANDY DAN MOST GUYS, BT I NEED A WOMAN DT WOULD MOVE ME, I WOULD FEEL SOMETYN FOR AND NT PITY..PLZ MY PEOPLE..KINDLY ADVICE, AND PLZ AND PLZ..MEANINGFULL COMMENTS PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by Nobody: 5:42am On Jul 27, 2013
Help your lady become beautiful with God gave her..

And stop being a shallow bitch angry

1 Like

Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 27, 2013
Misplaced priority. How old are you, and why are you getting married?

2 Likes

Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by madone: 5:52am On Jul 27, 2013
Beauty will fade my guy so don't break her heart If you love her character and manner go ahead its not expensive to e pretty,it somtin both of you can work on as soon sa you re one. What do you want anyway boobs or hip or fair skin or pretty face ? All these can be fixed if you guys re ready. And more over I don't think you re prince charming for her standard but she has taken you as one why not do same for her.

2 Likes

Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 27, 2013
Na wa o. So all this while you were not feeling her yet you stayed with her. She is a human being not goods that you can manage but you were afraid that if you let go you may never find her type again.

All I can say is this is a faulty foundation for marriage.
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by Nomski0(f): 6:20am On Jul 27, 2013
madone: Beauty will fade my guy so don't break her heart If you love her character and manner go ahead its not expensive to e pretty,it somtin both of you can work on as soon sa you re one. What do you want anyway boobs or hip or fair skin or pretty face ? All these can be fixed if you guys re ready. And more over I don't think you re prince charming for her standard but she has taken you as one why not do same for her.
I dont think you should waste precious time advising him, its obvious he's just too young to get married. A sensible man ready for marriage will look beyond outer beauty.......what's her relationship with your parents? Do her kisses set you on fire? Does she have a good heart? Does she make your brains fry in bed? Will she make a good mother? Can she keep your home and keep you happy?
I dont know much about marriage but i know these are some of the things to look for in a wife not if she's prettier than the next girl that passes by you.;
Beauty fades, character sticks.
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by Enegod(m): 7:31am On Jul 27, 2013
it's obvious that you are not attracted to her which is bad for marriage....don't marry out of pity bcoz it won't end well...call of the engagement...give yourself time to think this through...You are confused right now because you are not yet ready for marriage ####but its your call tho...follow your heart

1 Like

Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by Exponental(m): 7:34am On Jul 27, 2013
Do u watch MBGN?
Beauty of a woman is not only in d face....... Use ur head.
If u want a very hot girl, can u manage jealousy, cos many "anything under d skirt" will disturb her?
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by OmoAlata1(f): 7:45am On Jul 27, 2013
If you are feeling this way, I think it is time to call off the engagement and give her space to go sort urself out. Please don't marry this girl out of pity, you are doing her disservice. I hope she finds a guy who will see beyond her look.
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 27, 2013
this marriage is all over... Before it even started... Cant u be contented with what you have... U seem like u doing her a favour by marrying her cos she s made huge sacrifices....
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 27, 2013
Op sincerly speaking you have not made up your mind for marriage. You didn't even mention Love, *speaking with mega phone, don't marry someone because you feel pity for them*. Op beauty is going to fade away with age someday so after then what next? Divorce i guess! You have to focus your thoughts on some good qualities she possess.
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by DExplorer1: 8:28am On Jul 27, 2013
Damn! Now it's confirmed that not all married men are matured and responsible. Looking at this kid up there, you spent years with her, enjoyed all the angles, made beautiful promises, intro her to your parents and you guys kicked off wedding plans and now she's not pretty enough? . . .oh, the lady must be so happy not knowing that the content on the heart of her supposed man is a pretty girl. Dude, you're a certified lunkhead! Don't waste more of her years you bloody cheat. You got no advise from me little punk. Go get your healing and save her marriage troubles, at least not because of pretty girls.

3 Likes

Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by Mynd44: 8:44am On Jul 27, 2013
Break it off. You don't deserve the girl as it is obvious you will only make her life miserable

2 Likes

Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 27, 2013
OP don make small change now come decide to date pretty girls! wink cheesy

Where were the girls when you were a jobless nicca. She stood by you all these while you no see say she wor wor, now u make tiny little change you come dey cheat on her.

If I were her, I will make sure I roast your scro tum when you sleep at same time shout fire fire fire! Like that u will think its Holy Ghost fire and will think twice when you wanna open your burnt scro tum to cheat.

angry
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by Sijo01(f): 8:53am On Jul 27, 2013
Is it that senate has approved 'boy child marriage'?

1 Like

Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by shirleywhyte(f): 8:55am On Jul 27, 2013
kissBreak up with her and marry me... kiss kiss
I'm very pretty
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by Mynd44: 8:57am On Jul 27, 2013
Sijo01: Is it that senate has approved 'boy child marriage'?
The last time I checked, NO!!!!
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by Princesszoe: 9:01am On Jul 27, 2013
Op please place the preparation on hold. you have identified your weakness so stop the preparation. you need to marry a woman with a joyful and happy heart. you need to match down to aisle with the confident that she alone and her alone will be your wife, baby mama and side chick till death do both of you apart. please hold on. Take a break to think. If at the end of the day, you still cannot take your eyes off beautiful women and this can make you cheat, set the young woman free and go over to one of the bevies of beauty to pick . the young lady needs someone that will love her and she will be his weakness. if your weakness is on beautiful women and she is not beautiful then both of you are not compatible.Like someone said here, do not marry out of pity because you will be putting yourself, she and the future children in serious jeopardy. Above all involve God
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by kliq(m): 9:07am On Jul 27, 2013
"Beauty is the first gift nature gives to women,even men, and d first it takes away.Though beauty is great but u must also know that it is not strong enough to determine a good spouse. Therefore,go beyond d surface,marriage is deep and d best of marriage is got beyond the surface."
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by Oldboy1: 9:39am On Jul 27, 2013
My brother, leave beauty oo,leave facial and body beauty oo. The real beauty of a woman is her character.
The only thing that makes a man live long is good food and happiness and you can only get that from a woman that has good character not a woman who looks pretty. Our people say; agwa bu mma nwanyi(ie. character is the beauty of a woman).
So my brother,if the lady in question is hard working and has good character,ask god to give you d mind to accept her. You will not know her value now untill you marry that pretty girl you feel you love. Sex is not everything in marriage oooo!!

1 Like

Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by uchedydy: 10:08am On Jul 27, 2013
REALLY NAIRALANDERS HAVE SPOKEN VERY WELL, QUITE MATURE,AND I APPRECIATE IT....AM 30 YRS AND AM NT A BOY, I HAVE GOT A JOB ANN CAN FEED MYSEF AND MY FAMILY BY GOD'S GRACE. TINK THE WORDS OF REASONING IS CLEAR....GUESS I CANT AFFORD TO LOSE HER COS SHE IS QUITE GOOOD , BT NEED TO CONDITION MY MIND DTS ALL...AM FOR ME, THIS IS WAT I NEED TO DO...CANT TNK Y GUYS ENOF.

1 Like

Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by shirleywhyte(f): 10:49am On Jul 27, 2013
I've heard it all but I want to say this, put your plans on hold and work on your attraction towards her...
Physical attraction is not everything but it's important..
I believe if you don't think about this well enough you'll become a chronic womanizer later in life.
I'm verry serious, cclear your doubts before marriage...it's better to hurt her now than to hurt her forever...
Marriage is till death ooooo....
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by Godson201333(m): 10:52am On Jul 27, 2013
The problem is that many people come on NL to flaunt about themselves,who cares either you got job paying 1 million per month?Who care either you got money?You need to know that money cannot give you happiness and you also need to know that you have been busy hustling just cos of a woman.

Now i can smell that you've been cheating on your woman, if not you wouldn't be after beauty alone,Moreover how come you didn't realize that her beauty is not up to your standard before you promised her Marriage?and do you know that marriage shouldn't be based on marrying a woman just because of One thing or vice versa...However with true love ya gonna be happy forever.

Its now up to you to decide but i would advise you to please change your mind set because i am sure you can make her beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by Dreamflyin(m): 11:45am On Jul 27, 2013
The only word for Op; LOSER!!!
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by Temismith(f): 11:50am On Jul 27, 2013
Ok
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2013
Space booked
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by Sijo01(f): 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2013
uchedydy: REALLY NAIRALANDERS HAVE SPOKEN VERY WELL, QUITE MATURE,AND I APPRECIATE IT....AM 30 YRS AND AM NT A BOY, I HAVE GOT A JOB ANN CAN FEED MYSEF AND MY FAMILY BY GOD'S GRACE. TINK THE WORDS OF REASONING IS CLEAR....GUESS I CANT AFFORD TO LOSE HER COS SHE IS QUITE GOOOD , BT NEED TO CONDITION MY MIND DTS ALL...AM FOR ME, THIS IS WAT I NEED TO DO...CANT TNK Y GUYS ENOF.

Stop typing in 'cap'. It makes you look more kidish.
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by drnairalov: 1:09pm On Jul 27, 2013
If u fall in love because someone makes u laff, what happens when u no longer find them funny
If u fall in love becos some one has money, whst happens when d money is no longer there
If u fall in love becos someoneisbeautiful, whathappens when the beauty fades away or an accident attacking d beauty

bro u need to see beyond that nd accept what they call change.u ve gone this far nd nau u bringing shes not beautiful blah blah,,na rat poison suppose kill u if u cheat on her...beauty is good quite well,but it aint all required nigga!!! nd pls u need to grow up

1 Like

Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by Mynd44: 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2013
Sijo01:

Stop typing in 'cap'. It makes you look more kidish.
He is childish na. How will he not display the characteristics?
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by Bootylicious(f): 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2013
That's if it's not even a cooked up story.. dint he realise that before getting engaged and planning to marry her.. rubbish talk
Nomski0:
I dont think you should waste precious time advising him, its obvious he's just too young to get married. A sensible man ready for marriage will look beyond outer beauty.......what's her relationship with your parents? Do her kisses set you on fire? Does she have a good heart? Does she make your brains fry in bed? Will she make a good mother? Can she keep your home and keep you happy?
I dont know much about marriage but i know these are some of the things to look for in a wife not if she's prettier than the next girl that passes by you.;
Beauty fades, character sticks.
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by Excel30: 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2013
Pretending is like being pregnant,u can't hide it for a long time.D heart of man is deep,only God can know it.
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by free2ryhme: 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
uchedydy: HELLO HOUSE, I FEEL VERY BAD NW, AT A TYM I SHD BE FEELING GOOD, AM PREPARING FOR MY MARRIAGE BT DNT SEEM TO FEEL THE WHOLE PROCESS, MY FIANCEE IS A GOOD GIRL,AND HARDWORKING TOO,AND I DNT HAVE DOUBT THAT WE WILL BE CONFORTABLE COS ME I EARN ABT 200K EXCLUDING ALLOWANCES AND I LIVE WELL BY HIS GRACE. BUT MY GIRL IS NT AS PRETTY AS I WANT,NO BE SAY SHE UGLY,BT I LIKE PRETTY GIRLS, AND FEEL GETTING ONE DT WOULD MATCH MY TASTE WOULD ENSURE I DNT CHEAT, COS I HAVE HAD DT EXPERICE BEFORE AND I NEVA CHEATED COS I WAS CONTENT WITH HER...MY FIANCEE AND I HAVE COME A LONG WAY THO AND SHE HAS MADE HUGE SACRIFICES TOO....BT MY PEOPLE, DO I GO INTO IT WITH THIS MINDSET, OR TRY TO MAKE UP MY MIND, EACH TYM I DO I FAIL, AND END UP CHEATING ON HER...OR DO I CALL OFF THE MARRIGE..SO WE DNT BREAK UP AFTER MARRIAGE...NT DT AM MORE RANDY DAN MOST GUYS, BT I NEED A WOMAN DT WOULD MOVE ME, I WOULD FEEL SOMETYN FOR AND NT PITY..PLZ MY PEOPLE..KINDLY ADVICE, AND PLZ AND PLZ..MEANINGFULL COMMENTS PEOPLE.

instead of you to go to your pastor to lighten your heart's burden .. you get mind come niaraland where people with mental problem full to come complain ... YOU ARE STUPI.D

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between The Husband & The Wife, Who Betrayed Who? / Awesome Naija Romance Story / Do Such Men Really Exist Or Just Laying The Foundation Stone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.