Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. (3065 Views)

Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? / I Feels Like Am Been Used!! / How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
If I may ask op, how many years have you guys spent together?
I'll advise you leave this lady for her own good. Infact, no need parabulating, I ENDORSE D-EXPLORER'S POST!
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by Cestmoi1(f): 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2013
Mynd_44: Break it off. You don't deserve the girl as it is obvious you will only make her life miserable
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by uchedydy: 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
Having read all ur posts, the insults from obviously myopic and judgmental jibronys, and some well constructed criticisms from kind hearted individuals. I must say that i am more equipped to deal with it now dan wen i started dis tread. No matter how noisy the market may seem in the day, it is as quiet as a grave yard in the nyt...no matter the number of retarded fellows on nairaland ,there are some very wonderful fellows and i want to appreciate them so much for there comments.
For those who choose to insult and call names, u are more childish than i expected, look around you and search out guys womanizing, see call girls who do s e x for money, check out broken marriages, girls who sleep with someone else on the eve of their wedding. Now,think of the wrongs u have done yourself, then u will realize the true meaning of Jesus words..'let he who is without sin cast the first stone'. We are a product of our environment, the only difference is this , we all hid it, whoever brings his out becomes the devil.
I dnt want to be particular abt the criticisms, bt i must finger out the man who said am flaunting my wealth, how did i do that wen u dnt know my name and all, or must u say sometyn nasty evn if it makes no sense...this is nt an insult bt a question meant for all to do some soul searching and judge less cos only GOD is righteous...we all have tins we are nt doing well, we are nt jst bold to bring it to public view...however , i appreciate ur comments, especially the advice, will work on dem and make my pretty fiancee as Charmy as 'Charm'...cos i now know that real beauty is skin deep,outward beauty is all abt packaging......siyabonga to y'all.
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by dmcdad: 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2013
^^^^ Wanted to drop mine... But, after seeing the above, I guess the curtain is closed. Goodluck anywayz.
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by DExplorer1: 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
uchedydy: Having read all ur posts, the insults from obviously myopic and judgmental jibronys, and some well constructed criticisms from kind hearted individuals. I must say that i am more equipped to deal with it now dan wen i started dis tread. No matter how noisy the market may seem in the day, it is as quiet as a grave yard in the nyt...no matter the number of retarded fellows on nairaland ,there are some very wonderful fellows and i want to appreciate them so much for there comments.
For those who choose to insult and call names, u are more childish than i expected, look around you and search out guys womanizing, see call girls who do s e x for money, check out broken marriages, girls who sleep with someone else on the eve of their wedding. Now,think of the wrongs u have done yourself, then u will realize the true meaning of Jesus words..'let he who is without sin cast the first stone'. We are a product of our environment, the only difference is this , we all hid it, whoever brings his out becomes the devil.
I dnt want to be particular abt the criticisms, bt i must finger out the man who said am flaunting my wealth, how did i do that wen u dnt know my name and all, or must u say sometyn nasty evn if it makes no sense...this is nt an insult bt a question meant for all to do some soul searching and judge less cos only GOD is righteous...we all have tins we are nt doing well, we are nt jst bold to bring it to public view...however , i appreciate ur comments, especially the advice, will work on dem and make my pretty fiancee as Charmy as 'Charm'...cos i now know that real beauty is skin deep,outward beauty is all abt packaging......siyabonga to y'all.
You spewing trash dude. You are a kid and from my microscopic evaluation, pardon me, you're a certified lunkhead. Only the latter makes a little sense. Do you know the pain you're about to cause that lady if you're not healed? Do you know how many pretty girls we have around? Do you realize that your attraction will always come alive at every sight of a pretty lady, hence, making you 'hate' the look of your wife? Again, is it about the pretty face, sexy legs and seducing eyes? Is that all you want in a wife? They called you a kid, you said you're 30years old, have you heard of a 30years old kid? Maybe you didn't get the point, why did it take so long and about getting married before you realised that you like pretty girls? Why would you consider a break up at that point or a divorce after your marriage because she isn't that pretty and you could be tempted? Let me help you. . .go get healing first! You see my guy, we all like beautiful things, in fact, there's always a lady out there more beautiful than our women, we just go blind on them and keep appreciating and respecting that very one we've chosen. Please, work on yourself, get that attraction to other ladies re-directed to your wife and be the man she truly deserves. . . and don't adopt your weakness as an option at every slight provocation she might cause in marriage. You can do it bro! Get me an invite smiley

2 Likes

Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2013
^Wagbayi!!!!! Fire on! Ori e tuka sibe! kiss
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by Ammanda(f): 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
Aww, you are feeling like you want to do her a favour by marrying her duh
I wish human can read minds so she'll see how you feel about her
Pls do her a favour by calling of the marriage
She deserve better. A virtues woman is what sensible men are looking for. it's unfortunate ur priority is just beauty, that's ur choice any ways.
But if I may ask, did she suddenly become this ugly or not so fine? Becos you have been enjoying her company, her sacrifices and all that all these years. Am sure this sudden change of taste is becos may be are getting better now and you want to settle down
So it's now you deem it fit to re-examine her physic to find out she is not up to ur taste.
Please it'll be a matter of time before she would realize what you did for her if just leave her alone, it may hurt her now but she will be happy after all with a man who is truly deserving.
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by DonaldGenes(m): 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by andyanders: 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2013
Listen men, you can bring out the beauty from that lady you do not see anything good from now. The good looking girl out there will later mess you up and you end up looking for your present lady and by then, she is gone.

Men, stop those shallow thinking and make that lady feel good in and out and stop bleeping. Beauty will fade away but love will last forever. Stop thinking like a baby.
Let me tell you now, after reading my crystal ball now, I have been informed that if you do away with this lady, you will REMAIN unhappy fr the rest of your life because you have destroyed a soul that you NEVER created after making use of her nudity.
Be careful, if not you die young. That is the warning
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by patrkq(m): 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2013
I knw hw it is, trust me, been in dat situation b4... Wel my advice, if u really dont find her dat attractive stop d relationship already, such relationship built on pity only broods doom , u'll definately get tired of her in d long run and dat would be a breeding ground for cheating...
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by uchedydy: 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2013
D-Explorer:

You spewing trash dude. You are a kid and from my microscopic evaluation, pardon me, you're a certified lunkhead. Only the latter makes a little sense. Do you know the pain you're about to cause that lady if you're not healed? Do you know how many pretty girls we have around? Do you realize that your attraction will always come alive at every sight of a pretty lady, hence, making you 'hate' the look of your wife? Again, is it about the pretty face, sexy legs and seducing eyes? Is that all you want in a wife? They called you a kid, you said you're 30years old, have you heard of a 30years old kid? Maybe you didn't get the point, why did it take so long and about getting married before you realised that you like pretty girls? Why would you consider a break up at that point or a divorce after your marriage because she isn't that pretty and you could be tempted? Let me help you. . .go get healing first! You see my guy, we all like beautiful things, in fact, there's always a lady out there more beautiful than our women, we just go blind on them and keep appreciating and respecting that very one we've chosen. Please, work on yourself, get that attraction to other ladies re-directed to your wife and be the man she truly deserves. . . and don't adopt your weakness as an option at every slight provocation she might cause in marriage. You can do it bro! Get me an invite smiley

tnaks bro, tho ur starting lines hurt, bt wd tk to ur last comments cos i jst realised i can do beta...no one is an island, and guess i needed these constructive statements,and since i cant tell no one abt wat i feel, i choose nairaland wia i know my real identity would be unknown while pouring out my heart and getting quality responses..and i know my day is made...thank u all.
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by Mynd44: 11:30pm On Jul 27, 2013
Goodnight people....
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by dmcdad: 11:34pm On Jul 27, 2013
Mynd_44: Goodnight people....
Your signature got me chuckling....
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by Mynd44: 11:41pm On Jul 27, 2013
dmcdad:
Your signature got me chuckling....
I no get time for long thing jorh.....just stop making mouth
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 27, 2013
Stop wasting her time and call the wedding off
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by dmcdad: 11:44pm On Jul 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
I no get time for long thing jorh.....just stop making mouth
Are you implying your heart is for sale, lease, rent, borrow, or your heart is open to any partnership?
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 27, 2013
ibkaye: Stop wasting her time and call the wedding off
My point exactly. I wonder why people are encouraging him to go on with a marriage that its foundation is already shaky.
It's better for her to cry now, than later

1 Like

Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by Mynd44: 11:48pm On Jul 27, 2013
dmcdad:
Are you implying your heart is for sale, lease, rent, borrow, or your heart is open to any partnership?
Don Jazzy came up with it ooo. I interprete it as if she wants my heart, she should proved it with actions like coming out to admit it that she wants it not fronting
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by Mynd44: 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2013
Shollypopz:
My point exactly. I wonder why people are encouraging him to go on with a marriage that its foundation is already shaky.
A lot of people on NL love living on false hope. How else can you explain it?

1 Like

Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 27, 2013
Shollypopz:
I'd be PISSED if I were her, he didn't know she wasn't 'pretty' enough before he got with her? Walahi
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by Mynd44: 12:13am On Jul 28, 2013
ibkaye:
I'd be PISSED if I were her, he didn't know she wasn't 'pretty' enough before he got with her? Walahi
But it will be better she calls it quits now as the man does not deserve her
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by try69: 12:18am On Jul 28, 2013
Shollypopz:

People are already seeing his future..hold your t.b joshuaism and let the nicca be..he jes needed encouragement and he sounds very mature to me.

@op go ahead and continue to love her and with time you will see the reality of fade in beauty and stick in character and you will look back and tank your stars that you held on.

The same people criticising you will tell you "marriage is endurance"..how ironic?
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 28, 2013
Mynd_44:
she isn't aware, lol. She's prolly running around planning her dream day not knowing her supposed soul-mate doesn't consider her pretty enough to commit to her on a long-run.

1 Like

Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 28, 2013
Shollypopz:
she isn't aware, lol. She's prolly running around planning her dream day not knowing her supposed soul-mate doesn't consider her pretty enough to commit to her on a long-run.

Wicked guys grin
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 28, 2013
Mynd_44:
yes, however I'm not sure that she even knows of his 'dilemma' so he needs to tell her so she can hopefully quit
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 28, 2013
try69:

People are already seeing his future..hold your t.b joshuaism and let the nicca be..he jes needed encouragement and he sounds very mature to me.
Your standards are low if you consider the op very mature.
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 28, 2013
Shollypopz:
Your standards are low if you consider the op very mature.

I think you're being too hard on the op. Granted, it was a lil out of place for him to spew out that crap but he was just being true to himself. I'm sure so many people might feel like this lipsrsealed but they just bottle it up because they know people would criticize them. He;s agreed to work on his thought process and content and let's just hope it works out well for them. cool
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by Mynd44: 12:25am On Jul 28, 2013
Shollypopz:
Then he should do the manly thing and dump the girl for her own good.

This type of guys end up old and alone
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by Mynd44: 12:27am On Jul 28, 2013
alutacontinua:

I think you're being too hard on the op. Granted, it was a lil out of place for him to spew out that crap but he was just being true to himself. I'm sure so many people might feel like this lipsrsealed but they just bottle it up because they know people would criticize them. He;s agreed to work on his thought process and content and let's just hope it works out well for them. cool
I personally don't see it as being hard if we tell the OP that his reasons for this is childish.

Do you know how long he must have been with her, she would have invested emotions and time on him and now he just realise that she is not pretty?

**spits**
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by Mynd44: 12:28am On Jul 28, 2013
ibkaye:
yes, however I'm not sure that she even knows of his 'dilemma' so he needs to tell her so she can hopefully quit
Gbam!!!!!
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 28, 2013
Mynd_44:
I personally don't see it as being hard if we tell the OP that his reasons for this is childish.

Do you know how long he must have been with her, she would have invested emotions and time on him and now he just realise that she is not pretty?

**spits**

I totally get where you're coming from. If you look at my first comment on this, it was also to that effect. It was a stu*pid thing for him to say but he's decided to start thinking straight, I think that should be it. If he decides to think straight, then we should all just hope there's a chance for both of them in the marital world. If we continue to nail and un-nail him here, that doesn't affect anything again, does it
Re: Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. by Mynd44: 12:36am On Jul 28, 2013
alutacontinua:

I totally get where you're coming from. If you look at my first comment on this, it was also to that effect. It was a stu*pid thing for him to say but he's decided to start thinking straight, I think that should be it. If he decides to think straight, then we should all just hope there's a chance for both of them in the marital world. If we continue to nail and un-nail him here, that doesn't affect anything again, does it
The thing with marriage is that when you are about to go into it, there is not room for doubt. If he was doubting that he would be able to stand her body odour or her talking too much it is something else.

If he said he does not think he might be eating her food, it is understandable but he himself said he cannot do without cheating on her cos she is not pretty to him and he needs someone who is.

I don't joke with issues bordering on cheating especiall if you ain't married yet. It is one red flag that you should look at well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make Your Girlfriend Want You Nautically / Between The Husband & The Wife, Who Betrayed Who? / Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.