Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,489 members, 7,816,156 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity (16807 Views)

Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence / Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) / Cramjones Apologizes For Ben Murray-bruce's Post - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by FiftyFifty(m): 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
grin grin grin

I dey laugh in Ijaw...
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by superior1: 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
Elder don see the handwriting on the wall, abi?. Sorry, apology rejected
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by bobolic: 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2013
TOO LATE OLD MAN. AT YOUR AGE YOU SHOULD THINK FIRST AND SPEAK SLOWLY. NO ROOM FOR APOLOGY AFTER THE WORDS ARE OUT. I SLAP YOU AND SAY SORRY NEXT.
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by coputa(m): 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
Jonathan telling us that he had no shoes when he was young means that he grew up from a humble background,meaning he had a rough beginning....this was the very reason he had brought dignity,respect and credibility to aso rock,he knew our problem and he is tackling them headlong one after the other...

1 Like

Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by batstan(m): 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2013
grin grin grin
Liar
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by Clerverly: 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2013
coputa: Jonathan telling us that he had no shoes when he was young means that he grew up from a humble background,meaning he had a rough beginning....this was the very reason he had brought dignity,respect and credibility to aso rock,he knew our problem and he is tackling them headlong one after the other...
Monkey!

9 Likes

Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by Whyte01: 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2013
What an elder see wen seating down we d young cnt see even wen we iroko.let all embrace peace my fellow youth....

1 Like

Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by eagleeye2: 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2013
I don't give a damn
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by Pataki: 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2013
What an old demented being. Disgrace looms ahead.

Why is he apologizing? Ashiwere elder.

2015, marks an end to the madness we have witnessed from this so-called Retardeen and his people.

1 Like

Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2013
blink182: Why are they making a u turn.
1. Hallmark of good leadership
2. Realized he has to make up with the north so Jonathan can have a second bite at the cherry.
3. Should be fairly apparent to the north his apology is insincere and he will be out smoking once Jonathan gets sworn in for a second term.
4. Truth is, Jonathan does not appear it for the onerous responsibility the presidency involves. So much!!!
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2013
Apology accepted.Pls activate ur silent mode.
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2013
odeotito:
1. Hallmark of good leadership
2. Realized he has to make up with the north so Jonathan can have a second bite at the cherry.
3. Should be fairly apparent to the north his apology is insincere and he will be out smoking once Jonathan gets sworn in for a second term.
4. Truth is, Jonathan does not appear it for the onerous responsibility the presidency involves. So much!!!
President Jonathan appears to me the most vilified of Presidents world over. Gets called names like Dumbo,Clueless and Retardeen!!!

1 Like

Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by Motruthh(m): 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2013
Elders deserve respect for they have seen yesterday and today that the younger ones lack and desire most though elder Clark should learn how tolerate each other and desist from partisans,egocentric and tribalistic politics that yeilds disunity of our dear nation. Oppolgy accepted8-)Elders deserve respect for they have seen yesterday and today that the younger ones lack and desire most though elder Clark should learn how tolerate each other and desist from partisans,egocentric and tribalistic politics that yeilds disunity of our dear nation. Oppolgy accepted8-)[/color]Elders deserve respect for they have seen yesterday and today that the younger ones lack and desire most though elder Clark should learn how tolerate each other and desist from partisans,egocentric and tribalistic politics that yeilds disunity of our dear nation. Oppolgy accepted8-)
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by Rhino5dm: 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2013
Mr. Edwin Clarke, keep your foolish apology to yourself.

Meanwhile, here is your greatest nightmare

https://www.nairaland.com/1373715/exclusive-gov-amaechi-opens-up#17065753
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by Fadelex(m): 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2013
Pataki: What an old demented being. Disgrace looms ahead.

Why is he apologizing? Ashiwere elder.

2015, marks an end to the madness we have witnessed from this so-called Retardeen and his people.
as much as you have right to vent your anger you should try as much as possible to avoid insulting elders cuz dat man is someone's grandpa.... I know we are very respective in our place...thanx bro
@op, no need to apologize, it's dawning on them they need votes across the country. 2015 is close and we are waiting

1 Like

Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by DonaldGenes(m): 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
pistol: All these people should just die and leave us alone.
An old f0ol trying to reinvent himsef.
They all litter the Nigerian landscape...
East..west...north n south..
They all better hurry up and die and give us the young generation chance to assert ourselves.
make i go report you for this statement.wait i dey come..................

Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by Pataki: 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2013
Fadelex:
as much as you have right to vent your anger you should try as much as possible to avoid insulting elders cuz dat man is someone's grandpa.... I know we are very respective in our place...thanx bro
@op, no need to apologize, it's dawning on them they need votes across the country. 2015 is close and we are waiting
I have no respect for liars, thieves, looters, and criminals parading themselves as leaders in this country.

Respect begat respect. This ashiwere does not deserve my respect. In a sane country, his ilk would be behind bars.

2 Likes

Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by dowl: 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2013
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by slimfit1(m): 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
He is just a rich praise singer, deceiving people that would dance to his voice. He is a political prostitute. He doesn't have a mind of his own neither does he have and idea in anything. People like this only exist in PDP.
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by duro4chang(m): 9:30pm On Jul 27, 2013
THE MAN IS AN ETHNIC BIGOT AND SO NOBODY WILL TAKE HIM SERIOUS.
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by Lordlexy: 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2013
Politics played on the alter of deception, egocentric, emotion, ethnicity or tribalism will end up in an unnecessary apology. Glaring performance, truth, and honesty rather than mediocrity will announce and endorse you any time, any day. Hope the rest paid agents(insincere9eria, Last pope, Rossiki) will take a queue for insulting the sensibility of the rest of us with their propaganda.
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by luvinhubby(m): 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: We reject
You & Who are the We?
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by luvinhubby(m): 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: We reject
You & Who are the We?
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by newdeal(m): 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
Typical Nigerian politician! This man never disappoints
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Mr. Edwin Clarke, keep your foolish apology to yourself.

Meanwhile, here is your greatest nightmare

https://www.nairaland.com/1373715/exclusive-gov-amaechi-opens-up#17065753

You never start to cry because you will cry till 2019. I have cryaquian capsules for sale, you need to take one capsul three times daily to help you cry very well till 2019 because Jonathan will rule over you till 2019 whether you like it or not.... grin grin grin
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by luvinhubby(m): 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2013
Clerverly:
Monkey!
Na waa ooo, takes one to know one.
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by maclatunji: 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2013
egift: Deception 101 - "When I need you, I will apologize and we become friends. Immediately am done, I will ignore and insult you".

Tell GEJ Apologies not demanded. Friends Request - DENIED.

And he should not try to rig elections too. Chidi Lloyd's reaction to attempted rigging in the Rivers State House of Assembly comes to mind here.

2 Likes

Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by churchAgbasa: 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Young generation like Ayo Fayose, Akala, Bankole, ibori and Farouk are repping to the fullest. cool
Repping indeed grin grin grin
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by Aromas: 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2013
coputa: Is it only the ijaws that voted for Gej in the last election..if it is by your trbe or the ethnic group you belong to that determine your success at the poll,then an igbo man would have won the presidential election in Nigeria...politics is a not a family tea party...

Thank u my broda, no mind dem most xpcially dis black man. Ooooooo I c na bcus of Al-Mustapha wey den release na en cus dis comotion.
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by Kelechi2020(m): 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2013
Please i think i need some enlightenment here if am wrong.
Junior,oh sorry i mean, elder clark is not a statesman to start with.cause my dictionary [by my side]nw says so from its definition.
From the time i started reading his statements,i wondered if there could be any difference between him and the new speaker of rivers state evans bipi

2 Likes

Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by deletrue: 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2013
pistol: All these people should just die and leave us alone.
An old f0ol trying to reinvent himsef.
They all litter the Nigerian landscape...
East..west...north n south..
They all better hurry up and die and give us the young generation chance to assert ourselves.
I salute you for this thread. You may think this is joke, but you are growing up towards total doom because no matter the degree of your foolishness, nature will not tolerate this from any living being. I really feel for you. You keep increasing your forustation.
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by eduson002(m): 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
Please when Buhari apoligize let me know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rejoinder: The Sorry State Of The Nation Under Buhari / DSS Denies Involvement In Maina’s Reinstatement / A Must See Pictures From Ariaria International Market Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.