Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity (16808 Views)

Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence / Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) / Cramjones Apologizes For Ben Murray-bruce's Post - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by Standing5(m): 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2013
Poto poto (mud) politics of riverine Clark.
So in all of these apologies and idobale, who owns the oyel? Or una won release "i-had-no-shoes" part II for us?
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by teniyi(m): 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
The man is stvpid. Useless Clerk. The only good Clerk in the Southsouth is JP clerk not this tout.
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by coputa(m): 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
On the contrary Edwin clark is a quintessential statesman,while Evans bipi is a crusader....for your information clark apology is not for you because your vote does not count...
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by clint77ng: 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2013
people who made worst comments haven't apologised yet. well we know who r more civilised. to u all raining abuses on Clark, whether he apologises or not, can't change God's plans. Gej will be voted in 2015. by North, west, east and south. It is our goodluck that God has chosen naija. God has decided that nija will be liberated, developed and reformed and Jonathan meaning God sent will do it. (railways, lagos-ibadan road, Benin-ore roads, nepa, airports, one man one vote, freedom of speech, end to fuel scarcity, sure-p, you win, nations cup, rule of law, fulfilment/resuscitation of abandoned promises and projects etc. ) north and west bring forth ur candidates who can match this God sent.

1 Like

Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by clint77ng: 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
Clerverly:
Monkey!
Cos he said the truth and didn't say wat u want to hear. anu mpam
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2013
pistol: All these people should just die and leave us alone....
They all better hurry up and die and give us the young generation chance to assert ourselves.

lol dang! grin
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by clint77ng: 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2013
[quote
author=odeotito]
President Jonathan appears to me the most vilified of Presidents world
over. Gets called names like Dumbo,Clueless and Retardeen!!![/quote]In d west the call it racism, in Africa we call it tribalism.
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by deletrue: 11:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
You can evaluate this. Place Falana and Soyinka side by side on the attack of PEJ. Falana ended his attack having observed that a reasonable individual is expected to do so at the right time. On the second hand, Soyinka continued until he (Soyinka ) was completely messed up, until every nigerian became aware that this old man is one of the greatest disappointments. Do you know that I was not aware that he is living without a wife? A situation I will describe as worthless. Now consider Chief Clark who realises his faults within the shortest possible time and say to nigerian that he very sorry for his comments, who would you consider as a reasonable individual?
Am sure I have done well for educating people without brain in this forum.
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by Pattey(m): 11:35pm On Jul 27, 2013
deletrue: You can evaluate this. Place Falana and Soyinka side by side on the attack of PEJ. Falana ended his attack having observed that a reasonable individual is expected to do so at the right time. On the second hand, Soyinka continued until he (Soyinka ) was completely messed up, until every nigerian became aware that this old man is one of the greatest disappointments. Do you know that I was not aware that he is living without a wife? A situation I will describe as worthless. Now consider Chief Clark who realises his faults within the shortest possible time and say to nigerian that he very sorry for his comments, who would you consider as a reasonable individual?
Am sure I have done well for educating people without brain in this forum.

You've only educated your kind. . . NANsense!!!

3 Likes

Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by mbaliri: 12:36am On Jul 28, 2013
Add paulli pin:28585C97 ,trade in ur old BB,ipad,iphone for another device.

OUR SERVICES INCLUDES:

.Gadget Deals
.Repair and maintenance of gadgets
.Bulk sms service
.WEB design
http://pic.twitter.com/uHO8azvj1g
For more info call 07030720016/ 08122935325

Email: paulli45@yahoo.com
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by mbaliri: 12:44am On Jul 28, 2013
Add paulli pin:28585C97 ,trade in ur old BB,ipad,iphone for another device.

OUR SERVICES INCLUDES:

.Gadget Deals
.Repair and maintenance of gadgets
.Bulk sms service
.WEB design
http://pic.twitter.com/uHO8azvj1g
For more info call 07030720016/ 08122935325

Email: paulli45@yahoo.com
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by Roserbert(m): 2:57am On Jul 28, 2013
Crimz-P:
It only takes courage for an Elder to look back and see what he's said is wrong and apologise for it. Some will continue to defend their position. So Apologies Accepted.

One thing most people fails to realize. I salute his courage
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by Rhino5dm: 3:15am On Jul 28, 2013
Jungle don dey mature -.Fools thinking their threats would work are now seeing clearly.
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by Mogidi: 4:07am On Jul 28, 2013
Nigeria has two choices: you vote GEJ in and get unlimited oil supply or act dumb and vote Buhari and watch the oil dry up. A vote for anyone other than GEJ will result in the quickest fragmentation of a country ever..
A VOTE FOR GEJ IS A VOTE FOR CONTINUE OIL SUPPLY.

I think Clark knows we are in a win win situation.
Kudos to you Mr Clark.
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by Spray(m): 5:15am On Jul 28, 2013
blink182: Why are they making a u turn.

2015 tinz on their mind
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by Spray(m): 5:23am On Jul 28, 2013
ALTRUTH:

Fact is that Jonathan and his men are beginning to do some fine political mathematics grin Jonathan will remain in office till 2019.
u better wake up frm ur slumber
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by musiwa35: 5:30am On Jul 28, 2013
i think the apology is coming too late. there is nothing we can do to stop this event. too late.. just too late , it is only decision we are waiting for. and it will be on our side.
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by Ikpewe: 6:01am On Jul 28, 2013
To all the anti-Goodluck, do you think it is an easy task for an incumbent president to be voted out of office. If need be for him to sacrifice you (anti-Jonathan) to remain in office that ok with me.
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by nagoma(m): 6:46am On Jul 28, 2013
coputa: On the contrary Edwin clark is a quintessential statesman,while Evans bipi is a crusader....for your information clark apology is not for you because your vote does not count...

Each single vote counts and this shameless geriatric thug cannot appease or deceive anybody by his clowning and pretense . He has done enough damage to the unity of this country. Bayelsa 0.5million a can vote for Jonathan but not the rest of us - 149.5 million Nigerians . Never again.
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by nagoma(m): 6:51am On Jul 28, 2013
Ikpewe: To all the anti-Goodluck, do you think it is an easy task for an incumbent president to be voted out of office. If need be for him to sacrifice you (anti-Jonathan) to remain in office that ok with me.

He has sacrificed so many Nigerian lives already, enough is enough.
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by nagoma(m): 6:55am On Jul 28, 2013
Mogidi: Nigeria has two choices: you vote GEJ in and get unlimited oil supply or act dumb and vote Buhari and watch the oil dry up. A vote for anyone other than GEJ will result in the quickest fragmentation of a country ever..

Kudos to you Mr Clark.

You are still in the threatening mode. Even Clark thinks faster than you. Democracy will prevail.
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by DoffMan2: 7:52am On Jul 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: We reject

I've seen it all now. Soon, even 50 cent and gangam style guy will be logging in to say "we reject" for matter we no consign (sic) them??!!
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 28, 2013
Those fools in power are fast realizing that project 2015 is becoming a mirage. grin grin
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by PStacks(m): 9:03am On Jul 28, 2013
So you want to use Apology to win 2015 and resume your bad character after the elections right! Like you used "No Shoes" to win last elections... Hell No.
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by PStacks(m): 9:07am On Jul 28, 2013
Mogidi: Nigeria has two choices: you vote GEJ in and get unlimited oil supply or act dumb and vote Buhari and watch the oil dry up. A vote for anyone other than GEJ will result in the quickest fragmentation of a country ever..

Kudos to you Mr Clark.

Its like you'v not seen where something is rightfully yours and its collected from you forcefully. That oil shaking your head! Your eye go soon clear..

1 Like

Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by BetaThings: 9:29am On Jul 28, 2013
blink182: Why are they making a u turn.
U turn? just like that?
If you believe this you will believe anything
This is a trick and part of a grand strategy to lull people to sleep
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by egift(m): 9:30am On Jul 28, 2013

Kudos to you Mr Clark.

Sharrap there. If na me they elect and any slowpoke make unapproved movement in the creek, I will cut off his ballz in less than 30 sec and nobody will cough in the South-South. Do you think Nigeria is your father's walking stick?
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by Umargarr(m): 11:00am On Jul 28, 2013
This is because 2015 is around the corner, they need more than ijaw votes to succeed, but as soon as the 2015 election is over, worst statements will come out again. Can a leopard ever change its skin?
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by obiem(m): 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
Chief Edwin Kiagbodo Clark and Prof John Pepper Bekederemo Clark....just like the cartoon series 'Pinky and the brain', one is a genius and the other is insane, and insane he'll be no matter the number of apologies rendered. I expect more apologies anyway, keep them coming.
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by deebrain(m): 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2013
tell him to go to the loo and ease himself. We will be united as a country whether he calls for it or not. angry
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by ysquare(m): 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
How does this affect the price of GARRI? Abegi may they pack well
Re: Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity by ceaser: 6:28am On Jul 29, 2013
clint77ng: people who made worst comments haven't apologised yet. well we know who r more civilised. to u all raining abuses on Clark, whether he apologises or not, can't change God's plans. Gej will be voted in 2015. by North, west, east and south. It is our goodluck that God has chosen naija. God has decided that nija will be liberated, developed and reformed and Jonathan meaning God sent will do it. (railways, lagos-ibadan road, Benin-ore roads, nepa, airports, one man one vote, freedom of speech, end to fuel scarcity, sure-p, you win, nations cup, rule of law, fulfilment/resuscitation of abandoned promises and projects etc. ) north and west bring forth ur candidates who can match this God sent.
Are you the comedian Clint-de-drunk? Cos you sure talk like he does.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Return Date Shrouded In Secrecy As Wife Returns To Uk / UN Recognises Aba Women’s Riot On World Women’s Day / Oshiomhole: Jonathan Started Vote Buying In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.