Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Ladipo Traders On Rampage - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladipo Traders On Rampage (10816 Views)

Tears As Ladipo Traders Fault Midnight Demolition / Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. / Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladipo Traders On Rampage by Emperor007: 8:06am On Jul 28, 2013

Is the market in question a village market or was it set up by Ladipo community council?

You guys should be serious and stop all this rubbish, always trying to reap where you people didn't sow.

Re: Ladipo Traders On Rampage by Desola(f): 8:48am On Jul 28, 2013
dayokanu: [size=13pt]I dey laff.

Until you start treating these people the same way South Africans, Kenyans, etc treat them they wont learn a lesson

Trying to be reasonable doesnt work with some people. There is a reason America didnt go into dialogue with Al qaeda.

What Akintola said in his 1964 broadcast about "I before Others" is now coming to the fore

I am listening to his speech now. In UI they employed 112 staffs and 108 were from Iboland, 3 from Yorubaland

Egbe Alakuko would be shouting One Nigeria, One country, One destiny.

Bring an Ibo man you see Ikeji-ani, Iketa-ani, Ikerin-ani till Ikeedoogun-ani

Anyone who understands deep Yoruba should go listen to Akintolas speech in 1964 and relate it to whats going on right now[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErVSJKMRyhM&list=PL815E8285DE730EC6

Akintola really did see the future; he left that message for posterity sake. If only Yoruba youths would stop their falseness, sit up and listen to this message while not feigning their false inability to understand what they choose to term 'conc- Yoruba', perhaps then, a reawakening would start. All these stupid inter tribal marriages with ibos need to stop as well, as if care is not taken, the governor of Lagos state would bear 'Emeka Adele' by virtue of having a Yoruba father. This is the other cunning way in which the ibos are polarising the state and the region. Furthermore, I'm not blind to the foolishness of the Fasola's government in appointing an ibo commissioner because in the next dispensation, as by so doing, he has covertly given the ibos entitlement to the governance of the state so do not be surprised if the ingrates now show boldness by demanding a strong representation should the next government decide that positions should be held by indegenes alone.

Eyin omo Oodua, e je ki aro inu yin ba odofin soro. Ibos are not your friends. One Nigeria is a fallacy! Protect your interests now!

Stop patronising their businesses, stop selling your lands to them and stop giving your children in marriages to them. Mo so temi na.

Akintola has said it all.
Re: Ladipo Traders On Rampage by geeez: 9:01am On Jul 28, 2013
emmalexabl:

Another deluded Yoruba.. undecided
Omo ale jati jati like you referring your igbo masters as vampires. .wtf !!
Need i remind you that the ever industrious igbos have bought most of your landed properties in SW and are still buying even as i
write.
And guess what ?? They are buying its from those lazy ass yorubas !!
So you see we are the landlords and you., the tenants tongue
@mod..make i no look for my post ooo!!!!

Which land? Which landlords have you become? Except those not captured in the Lands Bureau's records which are still very disputable (the Omo Oniles would soon come after you)

I have posted on this forum before clear statistics that show that Igbos (people with states of origin as Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi,Imo and Abia) have not bought, do not own or possess up to 10% of Lagos lands. The land mass of the state is just above 3,000 square kilometers so every inch is owned and the owners known
Re: Ladipo Traders On Rampage by Desola(f): 9:08am On Jul 28, 2013
Yorubas should stop all these talks and start boycotting their markets, abi?

They came to situate their markets in your land because they want your patronage. If you stop patronising them and take your business to your fellow Yoruba traders would they continue to thrive? Afterall, you are their biggest market. The power is in your money and how and where you choose to spend it.

Start patronizing your own and start sensitizing your people!

Shikena!
Re: Ladipo Traders On Rampage by geeez: 9:14am On Jul 28, 2013
Desola: Yorubas should stop all these talks and start boycotting their markets, abi?

They came to situate their markets in your land because they want your patronage. If you stop patronising them and take your business to your fellow Yoruba traders would they continue to thrive? Afterall, you are their biggest market. The power is in your money and how and where you choose to spend it.

Shikena!

Well my sis, I don't buy things from them because I dont trust them. How can a shop owner claim to have and sell authentic and fake merchandize in the same store? Who does that? Most things I but are from Americans, South Africans, Indians and Chinese

3 Likes

Re: Ladipo Traders On Rampage by Desola(f): 9:20am On Jul 28, 2013
geeez:

Well my sis, I don't buy things from them because I dont trust them. How can a shop owner claim to have and sell authentic and fake merchandize in the same store? Who does that? Most things I but are from Americans, South Africans, Indians and Chinese

Well, that is good but you must start to sensitize those around you too. You are not boycotting them only because their products are substandard but because there is a subconscious/conscious war to polarise your land. Always remember that one Nigeria is a fallacy.

Enough of talking about politics, lets get into politics and make changes. The future of Lagos and the west of Nigeria lies in our hands.

We must set forth at dawn!
Re: Ladipo Traders On Rampage by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
remark D: All I want you and your friends to know is that Igbos leaving Lagos is not gonna happen. So just get that thought out of your mind/dreams....
its not even an option....

Whether they are accepting Baba-ole or not... what ever happens... the Igbos are in their country and will remain there. kpom kwem.
(More are on the way sef...)

I remember the exodus of igbos, the riots of June 12.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Traders On Rampage by Seunn11: 12:36pm On Jul 28, 2013
Desola:

Well, that is good but you must start to sensitize those around you too. You are not boycotting them only because their products are substandard but because there is a subconscious/conscious war to polarise your land. Always remember that one Nigeria is a fallacy.

Enough of talking about politics, lets get into politics and make changes. The future of Lagos and the west of Nigeria lies in our hands.

We must set forth at dawn!

Spot on sister.
Simply sideline these parasites. Starve them of our resources and strengthen our security. We all know that anything is business to these losers. For this reason, we must keep eyes on them.
I suggest that we have a database of all ibos living in SW. Their activities must be updated regularly. And systematic ways of permanently removing them must be explored.
Re: Ladipo Traders On Rampage by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2013
[size=14pt]I am still finding it hard to understand these people's psyche. Why is the issue of Babaloja being a Yoruba tradition difficult for them to understand? Why they derive fun in riling up their host community? Why they always believe their better off than the next person? Why humility is far from their upbringing?

All of these beats me.[/size]
Re: Ladipo Traders On Rampage by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 28, 2013
Desola:

Akintola really did see the future; he left that message for posterity sake. If only Yoruba youths would stop their falseness, sit up and listen to this message while not feigning their false inability to understand what they choose to term 'conc- Yoruba', perhaps then, a reawakening would start. All these stupid inter tribal marriages with ibos need to stop as well, as if care is not taken, the governor of Lagos state would bear 'Emeka Adele' by virtue of having a Yoruba father. This is the other cunning way in which the ibos are polarising the state and the region. Furthermore, I'm not blind to the foolishness of the Fasola's government in appointing an ibo commissioner because in the next dispensation, as by so doing, he has covertly given the ibos entitlement to the governance of the state so do not be surprised if the ingrates now show boldness by demanding a strong representation should the next government decide that positions should be held by indegenes alone.

Eyin omo Oodua, e je ki aro inu yin ba odofin soro. Ibos are not your friends. One Nigeria is a fallacy! Protect your interests now!

Stop patronising their businesses, stop selling your lands to them and stop giving your children in marriages to them. Mo so temi na.

Akintola has said it all.
our Nairaland's Moremi, they are already making attempts. Remember Remi Adiukwu-Bakare.
Re: Ladipo Traders On Rampage by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
Katsumoto:

They will come on NL and lament bout why they didnt let them go 45 yrs ago. People run their mouths without thinking about how thier statements may affect someone else.

[size=14pt]If Nigeria happens to dissolve and they all move back to East, I doubt if they would co-exist for so long before they implode because of their really awful inherent attitude(s).[/size]
Re: Ladipo Traders On Rampage by T9ksy(m): 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
9jacrip:

[size=14pt]If Nigeria happens to dissolve and they all move back to East, I doubt if they would co-exist for so long before they implode because of their really awful inherent attitude(s).[/size]

They truly need to introspect and rebrand.

dayokanu: [size=13pt]I dey laff.

Until you start treating these people the same way South Africans, Kenyans, etc treat them they wont learn a lesson

Trying to be reasonable doesnt work with some people. There is a reason America didnt go into dialogue with Al qaeda.

What Akintola said in his 1964 broadcast about "I before Others" is now coming to the fore

I am listening to his speech now. In UI they employed 112 staffs and 108 were from Iboland, 3 from Yorubaland

Egbe Alakuko would be shouting One Nigeria, One country, One destiny.

Bring an Ibo man you see Ikeji-ani, Iketa-ani, Ikerin-ani till Ikeedoogun-ani

Anyone who understands deep Yoruba should go listen to Akintolas speech in 1964 and relate it to whats going on right now[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErVSJKMRyhM&list=PL815E8285DE730EC6

DK, i will freely admit that my yoruba is not that good having grown up in lagos but then i still understand the full thrust of Akintola's "conc" yoruba. And he was right right! so too was the sardunna!! Out of 11 federal ministers allocated to the south after NPC, their coalition senior partner have had their fill, ibos took 10 leaving 1, Labour to the yorubas!!!

And yet they wonder, till date why zik an ibo man COULD NEVER have been allowed to take charge of yorubaland in 1951.
Re: Ladipo Traders On Rampage by pistol: 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2013
Desola: Yorubas should stop all these talks and start boycotting their markets, abi?

Shikena!

You are just ranting and the ranting is going to end here.
All your fears are justified and you can do nothing about it.
All most all my friends are all relocating to Lagos as we speak from the east.
the inter tribal weddings gonna continue and u can't do shiit about it.
Just live with it or go Hug the next transformer.
Re: Ladipo Traders On Rampage by alex101(m): 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2013
emmalexabl:

Another deluded Yoruba.. undecided
Omo ale jati jati like you referring your igbo masters as vampires. .wtf !!
Need i remind you that the ever industrious igbos have bought most of your landed properties in SW and are still buying even as i
write
And guess what ?? They are buying its from those lazy ass yorubas !!
So you see we are the landlords and you., the tenants tongue
@mod..make i no look for my post ooo!!!!
My brother, while these "industrious Igbos" are acquiring properties, are they also acquiring arms to defend their properties? Nwanne, ihere na emezi m' na ebe umu Igbo no.
Re: Ladipo Traders On Rampage by dayokanu(m): 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2013
T9ksy:
They truly need to introspect and rebrand.

DK, i will freely admit that my yoruba is not that good having grown up in lagos but then i still understand the full thrust of Akintola's "conc" yoruba. And he was right right! so too was the sardunna!! Out of 11 federal ministers allocated to the south after NPC, their coalition senior partner have had their fill, ibos took 10 leaving 1, Labour to the yorubas!!!

And yet they wonder, till date why zik an ibo man COULD NEVER have been allowed to take charge of yorubaland in 1951.

[size=13pt]I can interpret some.

In the first part after the greetings he said that many of our Yoruba people compare our country to USA and UK claiming since it was done in those countries it should be done same way in Nigeria. and the Ibo Alakuko have been using their Newspapers to promote their agenda and Yorubas trying to act sophisticated dont trust their parents again rather they believe Nigeria should be like US and UK, Nigeria is not like US and UK

He said one of the Ibo leaders claimed he believed Ibos are special breed of people who are designed to Lord over other Nigerians.

Count how many Yorubas are in Eastern parts heading parastatals? Now compare that to Ibos heading such stuffs in North and the West. Why do they want to Lord it over all.

He said in Ibadan, Arabs and Lebanese were sent away from trading yet the NCNC made sure it was Ibos that took over the whole markets in Ibadan, that our wives in Ibadan cant even get stalls to trade.

All Nigerians ambasadors to London, Paris, Moscow, New York are all Ibos through their alliance with the Hausas.

This election is for the future of your children, This is not about Akintola or Awolowo this is about the future of your children.

Recently Michael Okpara came out to list the achievement of Federal Govt in the Eastern region. He listed the Cement company in Nkalagu, the Coal in Enugu where thousands of their children are getting jobs while our own qualified children cant get jobs

The 2 VC of the University in Lagos and UI are both Ibos. Are they saying of all the educated people in Abeokuta for more than 100yrs none is educated enough to head?

You might ask why is the top position important its because due to their nature, the first in command is Ibo, he would ensure second in command, third in command till fifteenth in command is his tribesman till all the commands are finished[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Ladipo Traders On Rampage by olabukola: 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2013

Shikena!
Go through this thread sister. https://www.nairaland.com/583750/ibos-advantage-20-30-yrs-time/3#17062640
Re: Ladipo Traders On Rampage by olabukola: 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2013
saxywale:
our Nairaland's Moremi, they are already making attempts. Remember Remi Adiukwu-Bakare.
Remember Akeredolu of Ondo state. I think its too late for us now. The only way out is Odua nation but then what happens to the children of the likes of Akeredolu?
Re: Ladipo Traders On Rampage by alex101(m): 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2013
geeez:

Do you reside in the dungeon called nigeria? If you do, then do we also have Americans, South Africans, Indians and Chinese doing "petty trading", thereby giving you that option of buying "authentic" merchandize (since Igbo "double deal" on real and fake wares).

Then again, if you reside outside the zoo called nigeria, then I understand your point.
Re: Ladipo Traders On Rampage by dayokanu(m): 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
[size=13pt]NCNC would come here and shout One Nigeria, One country, One destiny whereas its Okechukwu Ikejiani that would be getting all the benefits.

They said you want to sell out to the Hausas How many hausas have you seen coming to Ibadan, Lagos or AKure to take all the jobs and opportunities

Those of you listening to me from Ibadan from Lagos from Okitipupa that you are speaking English. We want a country where everyone has equal benefits.

If you say some Yorubas have stakes like Akinfosile, DM Johnson and TOS Benson. Ask yourself how many of them are in influential portfolios

Go to Akinfosiles town in Okitipupa and check what he has done there? Nothing!! Ibos would never put you where you can benefit your people.

DM Johnson they put him in charge of Labour where he would always be at logger heads with the workers that he had to resign.

See the issue of TOS Benson despite Sobowale spending his fortune on the party after a while they put Moronu there to rival him as an assistant

This is not between Awolowo and Akintola, dont set your house on fire because of the houserat. .because Awolowo know the Ibos more than anyone of you.

Even if you hate Akintola, would you hate your children and your generations future? They are chasing your children from Universities, from govt work, from market stalls and all you keep saying is its Akintola vs Awolowo.

They said we want to sell you to Hausas but when they have been with Hausas for the past 10 years getting all the juicy positions in this country and even in your ancestral homelands Hausas were not bad then. If you get here Ugochukwu, go there, Nwachukwu, go there Mbadiwe and youre still going on aout Akintola vs Awolowo.

If you want to know about Ibos go and ask NCNC chieftains in your town. If youre from Ilesha go ask Olowokere about NCNC, If youre in Ife go ask Fani Kayode, If you are from Oyo go ask Pa Afolabi, Would you know Sango more than Sango priests[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Traders On Rampage by Iykopee(m): 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2013
Desola:

Akintola really did see the future; he left that message for posterity sake. If only Yoruba youths would stop their falseness, sit up and listen to this message while not feigning their false inability to understand what they choose to term 'conc- Yoruba', perhaps then, a reawakening would start. All these stupid inter tribal marriages with ibos need to stop as well, as if care is not taken, the governor of Lagos state would bear 'Emeka Adele' by virtue of having a Yoruba father. This is the other cunning way in which the ibos are polarising the state and the region. Furthermore, I'm not blind to the foolishness of the Fasola's government in appointing an ibo commissioner because in the next dispensation, as by so doing, he has covertly given the ibos entitlement to the governance of the state .

In rivers state, a yoruba man is the chairman of RIVERS STATE ENVIRONMENTAL SANITATION AUTHORITY.... Can u be reasonable now?
Re: Ladipo Traders On Rampage by Katsumoto: 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2013
DayoKanu

I may have disagreed with you about Akintola's methods but his head was in the right place. He saw the problem as it was and did or tried to do something about it. I am not generalizing about Igbos but Zik and the NCNC leadership.
Re: Ladipo Traders On Rampage by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2013
0monnakoda:

That is Hoonamdi and Sinedooo for u

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSosECbcmM

Wow! Very nice and clear accent from an Hausa man. Compare to what we have in nigeria today.
Re: Ladipo Traders On Rampage by dayokanu(m): 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2013
Very soon they would tell us to start voting on who would be Oba of Lagos
Re: Ladipo Traders On Rampage by alex101(m): 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2013
My message to Ndigbo:

A lot is/has been happening to us as a people lately and if we don't start to think deeply on these issues vis-a-vis how it relates to our past experiences and to the future, we will encounter some serious danger that will eventually cripple us economically, politically and even RELIGIOUSLY. They say: those who fail to learn from history, shall become history- FACT! I included "religious angle" above, because we have deviated from the Judeo Christian principle which is very/highly compatible with our Igbo principle.

Let me reiterate here (as I have done to some of my Igbo brethren offline), that the most economically successful group of people are the most militant group, people that will kill to defend the fruits of their labour. I must state here that I'm somewhat impressed by Ndigbo in this said market (Ladipo), atleast, they've not gone down without fighting back and making their opposition to these criminal imposition on them known to all,,,I must commend them for that.

To those "Lagos and Abuja Igbo" like Mikeansy, who is fond of promoting anything Yoruba (especially on his recent shameless call for Fashola to be the next president), I say to you, where are your balls to speak out against injustice meted to your people (that is, if you're Igbo)? Many of you in the so called Lagos/Abuja have become more yoruba/hausa than the otunbas/mallams respectively. Thesame fate that is being visited upon our brothers in Ladipo will befall most of you, especially the likes of Joe Igbokwe , who have sold his conscience for a pot of oily soup.

All these myriad of problems are extremely insignificant, compare to the problems we will face going forward as nigerians. The question now for 5th columnists like the Mikeansys, Joe Igbokwes, and the rest of them is simply to tell us why we should take them serious, when they preach APC and Fashola to us?

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Traders On Rampage by kettykin: 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
Igbos should start marking out the business of yoruba people in the east and Niger delta , like the oando, glo mobile, , conoil, ap/fo, those drilling and exploring for oil like the oando and connoil the first banks, fcmb, wema, gtb, sterling bank and all oil companies drilling oil in the east and Niger delta and paying tax to lagos government and employing yoruba people in bonny and other Niger delta states . The markings should include their locations, their investment in landed property and fixed asse6, their staff quarters etc
Re: Ladipo Traders On Rampage by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
kettykin: Igbos should start marking out the business of yoruba people in the east and Niger delta , like the oando, glo mobile, , conoil, ap/fo, those drilling and exploring for oil like the oando and connoil the first banks, fcmb, wema, gtb, sterling bank and all oil companies drilling oil in the east and Niger delta and paying tax to lagos government and employing yoruba people in bonny and other Niger delta states . The markings should include their locations, their investment in landed property and fixed asse6, their staff quarters etc

You have more to lose in this war you are proposing. You have have no land, scant resources, huge population and you think you can dictate to people who doesn't really need you?
What are you guys smoking?
Re: Ladipo Traders On Rampage by 0monnakoda: 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2013
Desperate people want to attach their unwanted selves to Rivers state and the rest of the Delta with Araldite.Funny chaps.They rejected you on earth and in Heaven.Changed their town names from Umu to Rumu from Obigbo to Oyigbo.In short they disown everything Ibo. Fought against Biafra and were liberated b Federal forces led by one Olusegun Obasanjo. He is still alive so don't let him hear you because he gets angry very easily and when he is angry Ibos fall

Your land is than eroded red soil full of angry abandoned deities not the Niger Delta.

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Traders On Rampage by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2013
Katsumoto: DayoKanu

I may have disagreed with you about Akintola's methods but his head was in the right place. He saw the problem as it was and did or tried to do something about it. I am not generalizing about Igbos but Zik and the NCNC leadership.

The solution to their problem will be to grant them them their independent homeland a la Lesotho, completely surrounded by Nigeria. That way we can keep an eye on them.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Traders On Rampage by remarkD(m): 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2013
chai! NL no go kill peson with laughter!

Mamn wey no know how many children him get won do data collation....

anyways, its no crime to dream shaa....
---
Spot on sister.
Simply sideline these parasites. Starve them of our resources and strengthen our security. We all know that anything is business to these losers. For this reason, we must keep eyes on them.
I suggest that we have a database of all ibos living in SW. Their activities must be updated regularly. And systematic ways of permanently removing them must be explored.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

2019: Danjuma, Asemota, Dogonyaro, Others Warn Against APC, PDP / 'Imo People Will Miss Me' – Okorocha Rochas / Sanwo-olu Swears In Justice Kazeem Alogba As New Chief Judge, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.