Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance (18743 Views)

Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa / Teen Saved A Little Girl From A Kidnapper / Jamaican Curse/”dirty” Words & Other Curse Words/phrases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2013
redsun: Untamed animals,killing their fellow human being for just being himself. If oyinbo throw banana at such people,we will all start moaning.

Let the oyinbo keep their homo campaign to themselves.They oppressed blacks through slavery,colonized them, spread their imperialism and hegemony and now trying to persuade them to resort to buggery under the guise of democracy. Damnit, when they came to Africa, they us called monkeys. Did they see those male monkeys sleeping with each other ? No

The monkeys of today still maintain the legacy of the past !

6 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Klinee: 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2013
They shuld keep killing them i like that.so that they will know the gravity of what they are doing.the bible say u shuld kill dat type of person- that he commited evil! Their government need to give them award so that others will also start killing those devilish goats called gays

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Salmoneus(m): 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2013
abuliveyoung: Ooosh! U got served. KILL DEM ALL! #operation-no-place-4-gay#
You're a beast you know that? no different from a jungle ape.

3 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by redsun(m): 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Let's see what Cameron has to say about this.I have to personally commend that girl that was able to identify the idiiot and his death shows that a large portion of humans are still sensible and respect what was/is made for man and woman.just identify them and treat their fu'c'k up anywhere you see them.

Say no to Homosexuality !

It is obvious u are a subhuman that hates unreasonably like any subhuman. The days of creatures like you are numbered on mother. The nest group of human kind that will face extinction are definitely your kind.

3 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2013
I think it will be good to send Naija Gays to Jamaica...

Foolish Animals...
adaobi123: Being a gay in Jamaica is very risky.

RIP.

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by overkillR(f): 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2013
Fxwarrior:

Na your username dey worry you

Did I hit a nerve?

You better backed off!
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Klinee: 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2013
Salmoneus:
You're a beast you know that? no different from a jungle ape.
u are more dan a beast.see a fool like u calling a person a beast

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by overkillR(f): 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2013
Klinee: They shuld keep killing them i like that.so that they will know the gravity of what they are doing.the bible say u shuld kill dat type of person- that he commited evil! Their government need to give them award so that others will also start killing those devilish goats called gays

Bros please can quote the Bible verse?
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by tareigns(m): 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2013
Arosa:
You think like the evil people that killed him. too bad.
i de suspect u. U b tranny too abi?
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by tareigns(m): 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2013
wrench: What's the ish with people and someones sexual orientation?.
ur name says it all
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by ceejayluv(m): 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2013
So sad... Batty boy got killed....
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by White007(m): 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2013
Na wa o!

It's unfortunate. Even though i abhor this gay thing, i'll never support mob justice. It is crude and inhumane. Nobody has the right to take someone's life, just cuz of his or her sexual orientation.

2 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Arosa(m): 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2013
tareigns: i de suspect u. U b tranny too abi?

Because I'm against the killing of a Transvestite then that makes me a tranny? I de suspect say you be the smartest person for this world. grin grin grin
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by dasparrow: 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
Klinee: They shuld keep killing them i like that.so that they will know the gravity of what they are doing.the bible say u shuld kill dat type of person- that he commited evil! Their government need to give them award so that others will also start killing those devilish goats called gays

@Bolded

Stop lying before thunder strikes you down. The bible clearly says:

Exodus 20:13 (KJV)

"Thou shall not kill."

The bible also discourages people from judging other people. The bible says:

Luke 6:37 (NIV)

"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."

You people are applauding this barbaric act. Let me tell you, God is not happy with those who murdered this teenage boy. Judgement is for the Almighty Jehovah God ONLY. Why are Nigerians not asking for the heads of all the paedophiles in our society who defile the bodies of female children, some as young as 2 years old and rob them of their innocence while causing pain and injury to their private parts? We are such hypocrites and God is watching us all.

6 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 27, 2013
adaobi123: Being a gay in Jamaica is very risky.

RIP.

true.
that's one thing i dislike about my people.

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by redsun(m): 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
Why do people hate gay people that haven't committed any crime? Are gay people suppose to live their lives for haters or for themselves?

It also bring the question to mind,why do Oyinbos hate blacks that haven't some them any wrong? Like the case of Italian black minister.

What conditions peoples minds to hate even when they don't have any tangible reason to do so?

4 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2013

people were once lynched, enslaved and ridiculed in the worst ways because they were black.
those acts were justified by both the bible and the qu'ran.

what do you think about that?

2 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
2s£xy:
I think it will be good to send Naija Gays to Jamaica...

Foolish Animals...

undecided undecided
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by ak47mann(m): 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
batyy man u no dey listen to ur country man song? they say kill batty man but u no listen

RIP cool

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by HezronLorraine(m): 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
ceejayluv: So sad... Batty boy got killed....
yo,steve.
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2013
redsun:

It is obvious u are a subhuman that hates unreasonably like any subhuman. The days of creatures like you are numbered on mother. The nest group of human kind that will face extinction are definitely your kind.

Mo'r'ons like you should have been flushed down the loo.If your so called human brain couldn't tell you that marriage between a man and woman goes beyond the rubbish displayed by assfags, then you should exchange your brain with a cow brain.

Keep your homo campaign in Europe ,"monkeys" don't want it !

5 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Arosa(m): 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Mo'r'ons like you should have been flushed down the loo.If your so called human brain couldn't tell you that marriage between a man and woman goes beyond the rubbish displayed by assfags, then you should exchange your brain with a cow brain.

Dude do a research on bonobos. They do it too undecided I'm not an advocate of gays and trannys just saying.
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by ceejayluv(m): 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: yo,steve.
Ya, Adam...
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by redsun(m): 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Like I said,you are a subcreature and if u understand what that means,u will know that UR opinions doesn't count among humans. Same way you hate the igbos u hate gay people and you probably hate your parents who could have passed on their subhuman traits to u.

Your mind is like an unquencable fire burning out the fuel of fundamental ignorance.

5 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2013
Arosa:

Dude do a research on bonobos. They do it too undecided I'm not an advocate of gays and trannys just saying.

Technically,I was making reference to the black Africans that first had contact with the britsh.Redsun understands what I'm talking about.
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Arosa(m): 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Technically,I was making reference to the black Africans that first had contact with the britsh.Redsun understands what I'm talking about.
ok, I get it.
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by IAMBREEZY: 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2013
I don't know why i hate gays...
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
redsun:

Like I said,you are a subcreature and if u understand what that means,u will know that UR opinions doesn't count among humans. Same way you hate the igbos u hate gay people and you probably hate your parents who could have passed on their subhuman traits to u.

Your mind is like an unquencable fire burning out the fuel of fundamental ignorance.

I hate assfags.if you have any problem with that,you can shove it in your blackass !

2 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by ugotuf(m): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by vivienobidike(f): 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2013
I just realised people in naira land celebrate d death of a human. Look at d trail of words being used here, so much hatred. Hv we gotten to d point dat we disregard death, hv we grown so cold at heart. No matter wat, he s someones friend, child, brother, cousin. Gosh! its either there r too much babies here or we hv turned ourselves to monsters with no feelings. RIP

4 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by ozoemeka(m): 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
You are a fool.

Jesus said to people who wanted to "treat Bleep ups" Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
~Bluetooth:

Let's see what Cameron has to say about this.I have to personally commend that girl that was able to identify the idiiot and his death shows that a large portion of humans are still sensible and respect what was/is made for man and woman.just identify them and treat their fu'c'k up anywhere you see them.

Say no to Homosexuality !
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by HezronLorraine(m): 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2013
ceejayluv:
Ya, Adam...
ces ke sen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Adama Barrow Takes An Oath At His Inauguration, Officially Sworn In / China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red / Russia's Parliament Passes Law Banning 'LGBT Propaganda' Among Adults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.