Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance (18745 Views)

Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa / Teen Saved A Little Girl From A Kidnapper / Jamaican Curse/”dirty” Words & Other Curse Words/phrases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2013
undecided bros go and do a research abt d buddahs,they are more disciplined,reasonable,intelligent and tolerant than d muslims and most xtains(evn thou am a catholic for life kiss)and they dnt fight 4 converts like etsu nupe lipsrsealed !
so dnt evn compare them with this act!
bibiking7: People used to get lynched just because they were black back then. And being black was not even a choice. They were born black.
I hate phaggots, they disgust me. But, my belief is that they made thier choice and if their choice of sexuality does not infringe on my way of life in anyway. Then cool, they can burst their A.sses anyway they please. I see no reason why the guy should be lynched if he was not bothering anybody, thats just plain sick and barbaric. Thats like being shot for being a budhist.

2 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2013
Klinee: They shuld keep killing them i like that.so that they will know the gravity of what they are doing.the bible say u shuld kill dat type of person- that he commited evil! Their government need to give them award so that others will also start killing those devilish goats called gays

With this, I don't know what to think of Christianity anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Horus(m): 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqWzMXPXmjI

Dwayne Jones 17 year old transvestite murdered at street-dance in Jamaica
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by edoyad(m): 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
aurenflani:

Stop that hypocritical excuse. How many things have you left for God to judge? This guy (gays and lesbians) are worst than terrorists if you don't know. They brought AIDS.

WTF?

3 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2013
what will jesus do?

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Originalsly: 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2013
redsun:

I thought there was a bit of you that is enlightened,but sometimes u come across as an animal like Bluetooth. What there to copy about being? Being gay is biological just like you see yourself as being straight. It is way of life to be gay and it shouldn't have anything to do with you,unless you are interested in getting your a ss poked.
See confusion?"Being gay is biological"...and immediately after..."it is way of life to be gay".Which is it? Being gay is a choice.If gayness is in the genes then how was it passed on when a gay person does not reproduce? You need to be enlightened and stop repeating and promoting this lifestyle.@topic...Jamaica had a history for having zero tolerance for gays...then they caved in to tolerance and the gays flew out of closet and went overboard...doing the exact thing that caused this guys death...flaunting in public...hitting on unsuspecting men...up in the clubs like hot mammas..and then enough was enough...they were driven back underground...pop up and be beaten down or killed. This victim knew all this...guess he died gay hmmm...happy. Not supporting killings but...if you play with fire you will get burn.

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by flexshop(m): 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2013
peppy luv: grin grin seriously I dnt knw if to like or hate ur post,its jst funny! cheesy abeg which verse did d bible ask us 2 kill them cuz I knw God destroyed them(sodom and gomorrah) himself and not asking man to do so?
I stand to b corrected wink

Leviticus 20:13 - "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads." (NIV)

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Testerfuze(m): 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2013
ebuetor: what will jesus do?
Gv u a hottt!! Spank.
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 27, 2013
Klinee: thou shall not kill is not 4 those who commit against God,man and land such as dat devilish act called gay.they deserve death no doubt abut it
Oh sorry i forgot you were there, when Moses collected the 10th commandment.

2 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by cheddarking(m): 12:18am On Jul 28, 2013
Boom Bye Bye inna Battyboy head....
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by thoth: 1:04am On Jul 28, 2013
Hypocritic Nigerians ,quoting bible and all. Trying to be western and all. We will wait and see. i know very soon every gay in Nigeria will be killed as soon as they got exposed.

2 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by MistadeRegal(m): 2:33am On Jul 28, 2013
Jenny20: No man on this earth is greater than GOD ALMIGHTY! You don't give life you can't take it away!
GOD said THOU SHALT NOT KILL!!

The words you write and believe is your word against GOD he told us all the following words:
Romans 12:17-21 (New King James Version)
New King James Version (NKJV)

17 Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men. 18 If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. 19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,”[a] says the Lord. 20 Therefore
“If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
If he is thirsty, give him a drink;
For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head.
21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
Leviticus 20:13 - "If a man lies with aman as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads." (NIV)
Deuteronomy 22:5 say ''A man shall not put on that which pertains to a woman neither shall a woman put on that which pertains to a man'' Now tell me ARE YOU GAY!!! JAMOS KILL THOSE NIGGAS!!! (draws sword) DIE TROJAN!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Philipmems(m): 7:46am On Jul 28, 2013
Leviticus 20:13 - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. (KJV)

3 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 28, 2013
pc guru:
Oh sorry i forgot you were there, when Moses collected the 10th commandment.

Pc guru cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by HezronLorraine(m): 8:04am On Jul 28, 2013
masonkz:

Pc guru cheesy cheesy
was ur twitter acc hacked.I saw it's been suspended.
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Imaeyez(m): 8:21am On Jul 28, 2013
that is a wasted emotion man, the gayness of another man or woman has nothing to do with you. stop advertising your ignorance.
~Bluetooth:

I hate assfags.if you have any problem with that,you can shove it in your blackass !

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 28, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: was ur twitter acc hacked.I saw it's been suspended.

Hezron, you actually know me on twitter?? I don't think that's my account you saw o.
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by HezronLorraine(m): 8:25am On Jul 28, 2013
masonkz:

Hezron, you actually know me on twitter?? I don't think that's my account you saw o.
I was doing random search for the username,mason.I saw masonkz.sounds too familiar.so I buzzed in and saw that acc was suspended.
There's only one masonkz I know.if its yours,I can help u unsuspend it.
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Imaeyez(m): 8:26am On Jul 28, 2013
for your mind, you have dropped a reasonable argument. who ever told you that gayness can be passed on. Biology master!! the Ignorance is too much in this country,I give up!!
Originalsly: See confusion?"Being gay is biological"...and immediately after..."it is way of life to be gay".Which is it? Being gay is a choice.If gayness is in the genes then how was it passed on when a gay person does not reproduce? You need to be enlightened and stop repeating and promoting this lifestyle.@topic...Jamaica had a history for having zero tolerance for gays...then they caved in to tolerance and the gays flew out of closet and went overboard...doing the exact thing that caused this guys death...flaunting in public...hitting on unsuspecting men...up in the clubs like hot mammas..and then enough was enough...they were driven back underground...pop up and be beaten down or killed. This victim knew all this...guess he died gay hmmm...happy. Not supporting killings but...if you play with fire you will get burn.
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by BinghiNya(m): 8:31am On Jul 28, 2013
Boom bye bye inna batty boy head rudeboy nuh go promote batty man dem haffi dead kiill all ah de mumma claat wey ah prefer he batty from paul to the punany from anne kill de batty boy make we shock dem, burn dem up like old tyre wheel I and I say so if everyman fe turn bloodclaats human race fe perish lan time
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by leonshom(m): 8:34am On Jul 28, 2013
Barbaric murder by Primitive pple shocked

2 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by BinghiNya(m): 8:36am On Jul 28, 2013
Philipmems: Leviticus 20:13 - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. (KJV)
come and take 3 bottles of udeme a lot of christians don't know their bible
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by BinghiNya(m): 8:39am On Jul 28, 2013
leonshom: Barbaric murder by Primitive pple shocked
if your father was gay or your mum a lesbian do u think u will exist. Think before you type
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 28, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I was doing random search for the username,mason.I saw masonkz.sounds too familiar.so I buzzed in and saw that acc was suspended.
There's only one masonkz I know.if its yours,I can help u unsuspend it.

Lol. That's definitely not me bro. Not using same I.D there. Thanks all the same cheesy
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by BetaThings: 9:32am On Jul 28, 2013
melojames: That's too bad.
what is bad in that?
The ones in Nigeria are trying to grow wings
Cut the damn things down while they are still taking unstable steps!

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by BetaThings: 9:33am On Jul 28, 2013
Ima_eyez: that is a wasted emotion man, the gayness of another man or woman has nothing to do with you. stop advertising your ignorance.
It is a societal problem that needs stamping OUT
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by HezronLorraine(m): 9:58am On Jul 28, 2013
masonkz:

Lol. That's definitely not me bro. Not using same I.D there. Thanks all the same cheesy
aiite.no problem.
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 28, 2013
BetaThings:
what is bad in that?
The ones in Nigeria are trying to grow wings
Cut the damn things down while they are still taking unstable steps!

Coming from a potential terrorist, I'm not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 28, 2013
I see 4 classes of people in this thread so far.

-Gays

-Gay lovers(Having gay friends or siblings)

-Homophobes(Detest gays to the point of insanity)

-Neutrals(Not against the gays openly, but secretly despise them)

Which "Group" do you belong to?wink

5 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by HezronLorraine(m): 10:17am On Jul 28, 2013
AntispamBot banned Hezron Lorraine for http://
www.nairaland.com/1375167/lesbian-
needs#17072760. Ban expires at Today at 09:27:41
AM.
Banned by AntispamBot in Romance for http://
www.nairaland.com/1375167/lesbian-
needs#17072760. Ban expires on 8:27am On Jul

Abeg unban me.I can't even complain to the mods in romance section.
Chai,banned for the first time.
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by CHIDONE: 11:17am On Jul 28, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Let's see what Cameron has to say about this.I have to personally commend that girl that was able to identify the idiiot and his death shows that a large portion of humans are still sensible and respect what was/is made for man and woman.just identify them and treat their fu'c'k up anywhere you see them.

Say no to Homosexuality !

You aint smiling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Adama Barrow Takes An Oath At His Inauguration, Officially Sworn In / China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red / Russia's Parliament Passes Law Banning 'LGBT Propaganda' Among Adults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.