Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance (18742 Views)

Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa / Teen Saved A Little Girl From A Kidnapper / Jamaican Curse/”dirty” Words & Other Curse Words/phrases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 27, 2013
You reap what u sow. If u want to b gay go where it is allowed. Stop disturbing people who don't want anything to do with u.
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by onila(f): 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: You reap what u sow. If u want to b gay go where it is allowed. Stop disturbing people who don't want anything to do with u.
sharrap!!
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by HezronLorraine(m): 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: You reap what u sow. If u want to b gay go where it is allowed. Stop disturbing people who don't want anything to do with u.
after Jamaica,Cameroon is worst place to be gay.its not ur fault.u follow in the barbarism.
Meanwhile,I wonder why Onila divorced u for Shymexx.maybe she saw u banging a dude's azz.

2 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: after Jamaica,Cameroon is worst place to be gay.its not ur fault.u follow in the barbarism.
Meanwhile,I wonder why Onila divorced u for Shymexx.maybe she saw u banging a dude's azz.
hope we will pass them soon. Tho we ain't even close of what u said.
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by onila(f): 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: after Jamaica,Cameroon is worst place to be gay.its not ur fault.u follow in the barbarism.
angry
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by redsun(m): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2013
shymexx:

Fam, are you also a phaggot?

I still don't know why black people defend bs all in the name of westernisation.

Homosexuality is foreign to Africa!

What happened to the young guy is barbaric and unacceptable. However, he knew how homophobic his country is - so why was he out there dressed as a female? I believe some people might have been trying to move to her, only to find out that the he-she had a willy down there.

I thought there was a bit of you that is enlightened,but sometimes u come across as an animal like Bluetooth. What there to copy about being? Being gay is biological just like you see yourself as being straight. It is way of life to be gay and it shouldn't have anything to do with you,unless you are interested in getting your a ss poked.

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2013
Save the world get rid of them.

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by kid7soccer(m): 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2013
Even though he was gay i will nevr wish him dead, evri one deserve a second chance
Feed me more:

http://urbanislandz.com/2013/07/23/jamaican-teen-transvestite-chopped-stabbed-to-death-at-street-dance/

2 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by HezronLorraine(m): 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
onila: angry
abeg,no vex for me.apologies tendered.
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by redsun(m): 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Save the world get rid of them

This ancient cameronean,I bet you are short of plantain where you are hiding in oyinbo land. Same Oyinbos you detest their ways are the ones you are taking shelter under their umbrellas. Those that make the day to day policies of how you are runned are mostly gay people.

2 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
redsun:

This ancient cameronean,I bet you are short of plantain where you are hiding in oyinbo land. Same Oyinbos you detest their ways are the ones you are taking shelter under their umbrellas. Those that make the day to day policies of how you are runned are mostly gay people.
slowpoke u sound like someone who think all white are for homosexuality. Get a T.v or educate yourself homosexuality is condemned everywhere and by everyone.

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by onila(f): 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2013
redsun:

grin
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by redsun(m): 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: slowpoke u sound like someone who think all white are for homosexuality. Get a T.v or educate yourself homosexuality is condemned everywhere and by everyone.

As always,it is condemned by diiickheaded whites like you,the trashes.By their fruits we shall know.You always sound foo.lish,therefore,you are a fo.ol,even when to are thousands of miles away.
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2013
redsun:

As always,it is condemned by diiickheaded whites like you,the trashes.By their fruits we shall know.You always sound foo.lish,therefore,you are a fo.ol,even when to are thousands of miles away.
I don't get what u are trying to say. But whatever dude keep your gayness at home or perish/accept to b treated according to the law. Democracy is the dictatorship of the majority.most people are against it ,so deal with or relocate somewhere else . gay.

2 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2013
onila: grin
ewu. Congo

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2013
redsun:

I thought there was a bit of you that is enlightened,but sometimes u come across as an animal like Bluetooth. What there to copy about being? Being gay is biological just like you see yourself as being straight. It is way of life to be gay and it shouldn't have anything to do with you,unless you are interested in getting your a ss poked.

You started the name-calling. However, if I decide to do eye for an eye - I'll be the one to get banned. Anyway, what has being enlightened got to do with something that's foreign to my consciousness?

And have you got any proof to show that homosexuality is biological?
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by onila(f): 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ewu. Congo
ewu Bamenda tongue
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2013
onila: ewu Bamenda tongue
onye araa
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by redsun(m): 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2013
shymexx:

You started the name-calling. However, if I decide to do eye for an eye - I'll be the one to get banned. Anyway, what has being enlightened got to do with something that's foreign to my consciousness?

And have you got any proof to show that homosexuality is biological?

If it is not biological,why am i not gay?Or why are you not?Why do you persistently run after bytches that reap you off,while men like you run after guys that makes their world?

It is a strange world and we should learn to accept that we are all the different people,go after our enemies like the the paedophile politicians in nigeria and learn those who come in peace live in peace irrespective of their sexual or social orientations.

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Klinee: 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2013
*Kails*:

people were once lynched, enslaved and ridiculed in the worst ways because they were black.
those acts were justified by both the bible and the qu'ran.

what do you think about that?
u talk like an idiot.do u read bible at all? If u read bible pls tell dem what bible talk abut gay! I dont know y u people will see what d bible says and skip it and tell people what was not written.LEVITICUS- 20:13 it says,if a man lies with a male as with a woman,both of them have committed an abomination.they shall surely be put to death.their blood shall be upon their head(i.e. D people dat kill dem committ no sin). Quaran says dat u should take d person outside d land and stone him to death,dat he committed what no man dose dat he derseve to die. God says dat u shuld not judge! Yes, Then why are u judging those who kill gays.if u cannot kill gays then let those who can,go on and kill them instead of judging them.u are typical fool by comparing blackness and evil-gay.God will punish u 4 dat!!!

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2013
batty boys..stay away from Jamaica, they would skin u alive... tongue
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by ayztech(f): 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2013
redsun:

If it is not biological,why am i not gay?Or why are you not?Why do you persistently run after bytches that reap you off,while men like you run after guys that makes their world?

It is a strange world and we should learn to accept that we are all the different people,go after our enemies like the the paedophile politicians in nigeria and learn those who come in peace live in peace irrespective of their sexual or social orientations.

it is NOT biological; if one is biologically wired as male or female with all the identity equipments, the NATURALLY BIOLOGICAL thing is to look for the natural complement- man to womanand woman to man; don't ever get it all convoluted.

those homosexuals really have some very fundamental works twisted and they need a psyche and spiritual overhaul not death sentence.

2 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Klinee: 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2013
pc guru:
Coming from the same book that states thou shalt not kill, and that you do not take the life over the others. am sure the authors are in their grave laughing over how gullible we are
thou shall not kill is not 4 those who commit against God,man and land such as dat devilish act called gay.they deserve death no doubt abut it
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2013
redsun:

I'm not gay because I've got zero tolerance for phaggotry and the lifestyle. There's absolutely nothing biological about homosexuality. LGBT and other prominent homoerotic people have tried everything to make it seem biological, but it isn't. I've the timeline - where it started, which race of people started it, and what the lifestyle is about.
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Zither(m): 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
people are so heartless....not everybody dressed in human skin is a human... Beasts, blood thirsty brutes....

Killing somebody on the basis of his/her sexual preference is the height of barbarism....

I hate homosexualism...I hate prostitution and any form of immoral vice as well...but prostitution and its likes thrives....why? Most people are natural hypocrites..as exemplified in this case..they are far worse than their victims

Pot savagely murders the kettle for being black....smh

2 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2013
undecidedme too but smh for so much jungle justice in d world!
Never take a life u can't creat! Judgement is 4 God
RIP cry
fishkaveli: I don't even know what 2 comment

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by redsun(m): 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2013
shymexx:

I'm not gay because I've got zero tolerance for phaggotry and the lifestyle. There's absolutely nothing biological about homosexuality. LGBT and other prominent homoerotic people have tried everything to make it seem biological, but it isn't. I've the timeline - where it started, which race of people started it, and what the lifestyle is about.

The problem is that most of you holds subjective views about what humanity is all about,forgetting that man evolves to take on what nature throws at him.Procreation between man and woman was not ordained by the socalled god as most of you will like to think,it an act man perfected through regular practice that is passed on from generation to generation and that is how it came to be today as what you consider as normal and infallible.

You are not gay like you said because your genetic code does not propel you to be one.If it does,you wont have a choice but fall for men.

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2013
grin grin seriously I dnt knw if to like or hate ur post,its jst funny! cheesy abeg which verse did d bible ask us 2 kill them cuz I knw God destroyed them(sodom and gomorrah) himself and not asking man to do so?
I stand to b corrected wink
Klinee: They shuld keep killing them i like that.so that they will know the gravity of what they are doing.the bible say u shuld kill dat type of person- that he commited evil! Their government need to give them award so that others will also start killing those devilish goats called gays

2 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2013
cheesy I luv d last line of ur comment, indeed 'monkeys' dnt want it and they dnt do it! cheesy but stil let him witout sin cast d 1st stone undecided
~Bluetooth:

Mo'r'ons like you should have been flushed down the loo.If your so called human brain couldn't tell you that marriage between a man and woman goes beyond the rubbish displayed by assfags, then you should exchange your brain with a cow brain.

Keep your homo campaign in Europe ,"monkeys" don't want it !
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by bibiking7(m): 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2013
People used to get lynched just because they were black back then. And being black was not even a choice. They were born black.
I hate phaggots, they disgust me. But, my belief is that they made thier choice and if their choice of sexuality does not infringe on my way of life in anyway. Then cool, they can burst their A.sses anyway they please. I see no reason why the guy should be lynched if he was not bothering anybody, thats just plain sick and barbaric. Thats like being shot for being a budhist.

5 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Tinyemeka(m): 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2013
Nomski0: Why take the law into your hands? Who gave them right to kill him just because he's gay
Blame it on the ganja and skank.

Erm... As for the crowd reaction - not that I support their action in anyway - I strongly suspect that the victim passing off as a woman, was probably dancing with another guy, much in the same way that Sean Paul danced with his gals in the music video "Like glue". A very sticky dance. If you get my drift. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Adama Barrow Takes An Oath At His Inauguration, Officially Sworn In / Russia's Parliament Passes Law Banning 'LGBT Propaganda' Among Adults / China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.