Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance (18744 Views)

Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa / Teen Saved A Little Girl From A Kidnapper / Jamaican Curse/”dirty” Words & Other Curse Words/phrases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by redsun(m): 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
~Bluetooth:

I hate assfags.if you have any problem with that,you can shove it in your blackass !

U are among the list of living species on earth. Who cares about what u hates? Just keep your psychosis to yourself and don't come messing around humans.

2 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by abuliveyoung(m): 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2013
Salmoneus:
You're a beast you know that? no different from a jungle ape.
obviously, it shows that u're a gay! Just go & get a life because d life u're livng is condemnable. U're nt fit 2 live in our society! U fool!...come closa & perform ur gay act on me, i swear i'll kill u b4 u lay ur filthy hands on me....ANIMALZOBIA

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by abuliveyoung(m): 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2013
Arosa:
You think like the evil people that killed him. too bad.
arouse or arosa, nemesis will soon caught up wit u too. D evil thngs u pple(gay) are doing behind close door wil soon come 2 lime light & i swear! We'll lynch u pple & send u 2 ur early graves..b4 u destroy dis world 4 us, we'll destroy u fools.#operation-say-no-2-gay#

3 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Feedmemore(f): 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2013
It seems to me like as the years pass, people are becoming more and more savage, cruel and barbaric. What ever happened to people leaving things for God to be the judge.

4 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by thoniann(m): 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2013
I just discovered from the comments so far that the females are more sympathetic to homosexuals and lesbians.
Hmmmm.... I wonder why?

2 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by aurenflani: 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
supaeagles: [size=9pt][/size]

RIP .... cry .... let him who is without sin, cast the first stone undecided

He belongs to shiithole and that's where he was dispatched. Nough worms to penetrate his gayish anus. Stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by aurenflani: 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
Feed me more: It seems to me like as the years pass, people are becoming more and more savage, cruel and barbaric. What ever happened to people leaving things for God to be the judge.

Stop that hypocritical excuse. How many things have you left for God to judge? This guy (gays and lesbians) are worst than terrorists if you don't know. They brought AIDS.

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by dhammer(m): 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Let the oyinbo keep their homo campaign to themselves.They oppressed blacks through slavery,colonized them, spread their imperialism and hegemony and now trying to persuade them to resort to buggery under the guise of democracy. Damnit, when they came to Africa, they us called monkeys. Did they see those male monkeys sleeping with each other ? No

The monkeys of today still maintain the legacy of the past !
dude! Monkey's show homosexual behavior as well as a host of other primates. Get your facts straight

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by abuliveyoung(m): 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2013
Feed me more: It seems to me like as the years pass, people are becoming more and more savage, cruel and barbaric. What ever happened to people leaving things for God to be the judge.
God destroyed & wiped out d pple of Luth because of d barbaric acts such as this. they performed dis act right under their nose while they folded their arms doing nothng...God destroyed both d innocent ones & d quilty ones. We aint going 2 stand there & watch like fools! We aint animals! We're humans! We have dignity & reputatn in d sight of God!

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by nosike3(m): 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2013
adaobi123: Being a gay in Jamaica is very risky.

RIP.
adaobi... You have been my favorite wallpaper for the last 2 months... Just love the look with the glasses.. Nerdy and cool at d same time. I am not a stalker.. Just a fan grin

2 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Arosa(m): 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2013
abuliveyoung: arouse or arosa, nemesis will soon caught up wit u too. D evil thngs u pple(gay) are doing behind close door wil soon come 2 lime light & i swear! We'll lynch u pple & send u 2 ur early graves..b4 u destroy dis world 4 us, we'll destroy u fools.#operation-say-no-2-gay#

I see you are just a clown. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by ReubenAbati: 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2013
SimonAndal:
Y U Do Dis, Jamaica? Y U Do Dis Humanity? Y So Much Hate In World? sad sad sad
But Y U Do Dis, boy? Y U B Heavy Mumu? Shey U wan look like RuPaul? Y U No Know U Worwor No Be Small?

[size=18pt]Wetin you find go RuPaul?

It takes a thief to catch a thief

$%^^%$#JustSaying
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by ucheheart(m): 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
I believe gays are animals and we have the right to kill animals.

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by ReubenAbati: 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2013
ucheheart: I believe gays are animals and we have the right to kill animals.

[size=18pt]You are a slowpoke.

Re-read the shit you typed and tell us if it makes sense.

!SPITS!
[/size]

In other news...

Reuben.Abati:
ceaser:

This guy are you for real? Don't think you can bamboozle people here with some whacked out philosophy of yours, okay. Genetic code dictating s.exual orientation, procreation an act of evolution?! What da heck are you on about? Don't you know that there are intellectuals on this forum?

I can theoretically confirm you are not an intelectual.

You might be 'local champion professor' for your village square, but when it comes to issues like these, you know nada. No make me vex oo. Wetin you know self? You think education means intelligence? Trash, I tell ya.

I can bet you've never had a chat with someone gay in your life. If you were that intellectual, you'd have tried it, and see things from their own perspective and not silly heresay you people regurgitate all the time. Even if you don't conform with their idea.

You're not intellectual my friend, you're either in denaial or scared. Its called ignorance

Humans are always afraid of what they do not understand.

Homosexuality is a very complicated issue. You have to be learned in History, Philosophy, Biology, Sociology, Neurology and REMOVE your ignorance before you grasp the reality.

Everybody, I repeat, Everybody has homosexual tendencies. Just like everybody is prone to steal, if pushed to their extreme limits.

As humans, our brains are wired differently, just like our fingerprints. I know some people that are very emotional and others that really do not give a fvck.

Were they trained not to give a fvck? Or is it inborn? Yes and No.
Were they trained to be so emotional, or were they born that way! Its still yes and no.

I've seen buttish kids cry over very mundane things and yet their mom will still pet them.

Try it wit an ajegunle woman and the hot slap she go give you, your life will never remain the same.

I once got into a fight with a bigger guy (during my 20s) and after we were seprated, the elder peeps there interrogated us. I was skeptical because I was the cause of the fight. When they asked my opponent, he began crying!

I was like WTF!

I've actually had conversations with feminine men. It all gets strange and a bit scary when you see butch men swing and sway with feminine grace. But that's how it is.

For average slowpokes here, you'll here 'hmm, that guy be gay oo' But shame on you, cause your ignorance has clouded your judgment and made you miss an opportunity to learn.

I've seen femimine men get married and have kids.

And I've seen straight acting cute brothers with a good job 'like shymexx, lol' stay single @ 35.

Go figure.

Stop judging people. You have no friggin idea what's going on in our brains or what were thinking. Its fvking complex. Stop making other peoples life miserable. If you have aren't wired that way, you have nothing to be worried about. Who go be gay go be gay, no matter what.

You will be shocked to know most people are! They just will never tell you. Why would I? Amidst all these hate? Trashy Nigerians!

Some gay dude hit on me recently. I knew he probably was, but I kept my cool. I made it look like one of my
'Experiments' as I call it. And I tried to learn more about their norms etc...

When things started getting steamier, I told the dude (a married man with 3 kids) "Sir, you're cool and al that, I catch your drift, but I'm not.

He said it was cool. You'd never know.

Fact: Everybody is different. You will never know unless you change your stone age intellect.

Its just up to the societal views of it, and also if you decide to act or indulge yourself in it.

Goats here that have never read about Socrates go just jump up and start screaming gayism is alien, where as na them enjoy blow jobs pass.

I guess blow jobs is 'Nigerian' abi?

I enjoy giving girls oral. It fvcking turns me on. I tell my friends about this in public(both seriously and 'expermentally') and they go 'eew'. I tell them I enjoy this, its what I like, I don't care about what you think. No one has ever told me it was alien. But, hypocritical nigerian, in this context, it is!

You'd be amazed at how many of my friends have personally come back and tell me they also want to try it, but are just worried because of religious issues, or people might think they're crazy.

One crazy religious fanatic once told me, in front of a small gaterhing that I'm going to hell cause I 'lick plates'. Damn. Coming from someone who dates four different girls in a month. Coming from someone who's Were Intimate with girls as young as 14. Coming from someone who's probably Were Intimate with all the choir members. Coming from someone who enjoys being giving head. That eediot wanted to make me feel like a sinner. Imagine.

I attacked him right off. I don't give bullshit.

Told everybody his sexcapades, and his blatant disregard for his biblical laws. Why would you fvcking judge me? Who gave you that right or permission to do so? If I go steal now and buy car, u go want make I wash am for you. You can't bleeping change me!

You'd be amazed at the high percentage of rich busy women who use dildos...don't even let me go there.

I omitted religion because it has done more harm than good.

Reminds me of the pope blessing soldiers before going to war...

And lastly, Shymexx sometimes makes me feel like he bribes his uncles to comment for him. The amount of gibberish he types these days is alarming 'for someone I always thought was intellectual'

That shows how gullible the smartest ones can turn overnight.

Its a shame we so fvcking hate each other in this country. Its killing us!

And, I tell you. Homosexuality is here to stay. I just pray you don't learn to accept in the hard way.

PS. I'm still in my mid 20sw

4 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by free2ryhme: 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2013
dasparrow:

@Bolded

Stop lying before thunder strikes you down. The bible clearly says:

Exodus 20:13 (KJV)

"Thou shall not kill."

The bible also discourages people from judging other people. The bible says:

Luke 6:37 (NIV)

"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."

You people are applauding this barbaric act. Let me tell you, God is not happy with those who murdered this teenage boy. Judgement is for the Almighty Jehovah God ONLY. Why are Nigerians not asking for the heads of all the paedophiles in our society who defile the bodies of female children, some as young as 2 years old and rob them of their innocence while causing pain and injury to their private parts? We are such hypocrites and God is watching us all.

How come after quoting those beautiful verses above you ommitted the below undecided

Leviticus 18:22 - "Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable." (NIV)

Leviticus 20:13 - "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads." (NIV)

Romans 1:26-27 - "Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion." (NIV)

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 - "Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God." (NIV).

3 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2013
ucheheart: I believe gays are animals and we have the right to kill animals.
Irony is that this coming from someone who created a thread thanking God, xtians are so outlandish hypocrites and judgemental, i see no difference between islam and xtains. all the same quick to kill in God's name.

3 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
free2ryhme:

How come after quoting those beautiful verses above you ommitted the below undecided

Leviticus 18:22 - "Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable." (NIV)

Leviticus 20:13 - "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads." (NIV)

Romans 1:26-27 - "Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion." (NIV)

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 - "Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God." (NIV).
Coming from the same book that states thou shalt not kill, and that you do not take the life over the others. am sure the authors are in their grave laughing over how gullible we are

5 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2013
All the gays in Nairaland are coming out one by one. I can already identify "possible 5"

Looking on.

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by free2ryhme: 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2013
pc guru:
Coming from the same book that states thou shalt not kill, and that you do not take the life over the others. am sure the authors are in their grave laughing over how gullible we are

i do not advocate for jungle justice or killing of human in whatever form or whatever the offence they committed but i just want you to be objective .. that's my point

Guy the way you take this gay matter so .. e dey enter anoda level undecided

abi you be gay lipsrsealed
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by touchmeder: 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2013
No one deserves to die like that. you are not God that made man and so you should not take a life regardless of how you feel...

In other news, if you are gay or a lesbian and you reside in hostile territory, you suppose code yourself na? na for UK and USA you fit dey do gay rights or do gay pride for road lipsrsealed
RIP to the dead...

3 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2013
But why was he dressed as a female? grin

Yardies don't play - they make phaggots salty.

Not homophobic but phaggots need to learn how to be cautious with their lifestyle. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
redsun:

U are among the list of living species on earth. Who cares about what u hates? Just keep your psychosis to yourself and don't come messing around humans.

Fam, are you also a phaggot?

I still don't know why black people defend bs all in the name of westernisation.

Homosexuality is foreign to Africa!

What happened to the young guy is barbaric and unacceptable. However, he knew how homophobic his country is - so why was he out there dressed as a female? I believe some people might have been trying to move to her, only to find out that the he-she had a willy down there.

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2013
shymexx: But why was he dressed as a female? grin

Yardies don't play - they make phaggots salty.

Not homophobic but phaggots need to learn how to be cautious with their lifestyle. undecided

Buy yourself an AK,those deranged need to learn the hard way ! grin
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Salmoneus(m): 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2013
abuliveyoung: obviously, it shows that u're a gay! Just go & get a life because d life u're livng is condemnable. U're nt fit 2 live in our society! U fool!...come closa & perform ur gay act on me, i swear i'll kill u b4 u lay ur filthy hands on me....ANIMALZOBIA
I'm not gay, and don't have to be to value human life, look at you celebrating the death and torture of another human being, you're no different from Hitler and his supporters, or the racist KKK that hung black people on trees for being black...even though it's just words you need to examine your humanity.

4 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by innochyke: 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2013
if ur a gay,say Ooh Why! Buh if ur not, say Good 4him....The good 4him won..case Closed!!

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Buy yourself an AK,those deranged need to learn the hard way ! grin

grin grin grin grin

No phaggot will ever come close to me unless he wants his head knocked off his shoulders.

I don't have a problem with them and their leaking ar.se-holes, but they just need to know how to move without disturbing other people.

But R.I.P to the guy, regardless.

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by urboy1: 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2013
abuliveyoung: Ooosh! U got served. KILL DEM ALL! #operation-no-place-4-gay#
Because you created them
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2013
nosike3: adaobi... You have been my favorite wallpaper for the last 2 months... Just love the look with the glasses.. Nerdy and cool at d same time. I am not a stalker.. Just a fan grin

Lol thanks grin
Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by grandstar(m): 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2013
Do you remember Buju Banton's song, " Boom bye bye in a batty boy head?" it means kill homose.xuals. its so wicked to take life. RIP

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2013
free2ryhme:

i do not advocate for jungle justice or killing of human in whatever form or whatever the offence they committed but i just want you to be objective .. that's my point

Guy the way you take this gay matter so .. e dey enter anoda level undecided

abi you be gay lipsrsealed

Sorry bro not gay, am just anti-religion and its bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by Feedmemore(f): 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2013
aurenflani:

Stop that hypocritical excuse. How many things have you left for God to judge? This guy (gays and lesbians) are worst than terrorists if you don't know. They brought AIDS.

You can't be serious with the bolded.

2 Likes

Re: Jamaican Teen Transvestite Stabbed To Death At Street Dance by soderican(m): 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
Rugged!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Adama Barrow Takes An Oath At His Inauguration, Officially Sworn In / China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red / Russia's Parliament Passes Law Banning 'LGBT Propaganda' Among Adults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.