Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Dotted Lines ... - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dotted Lines ... (21008 Views)

Diwali Poems In Hindi Of 10 Lines | Diwali Poems In Hindi Language For Kids / Street Rap Lines / :::the Sweetest And Most Touching Break-up Lines I've Ever Read::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 10:55am On Sep 04, 2013
like How old does she sound?
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 10:56am On Sep 04, 2013
[b][/b] NINE
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 11:06am On Sep 04, 2013
Lyk a 12 yr old.. My opinion though..

So when is the nxt update. I would love to see the outcome of this new found "love".
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2013
After exchanging pleasantries with the security man and asking about Chidubem's whereabouts, she sighted the car. She gasped!

She peered as though the car was going to start blaring. She frowned knowing he could afford it but it was an unnecessary expense. Cynthia went back to sit with the security man.

Thirty minutes later,
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
Chidubem drove in and parked. He least expected her but he dare not show it.

She jogged towards him and he opened his arms smiling. He loved her enthusiasm ,that was one of the things that had attracted him to her and for the past couple of months, he missed that.

'Hi Rosebud.' He kissed her forehead, 'How long have you been waiting? '

'For like forever.' She reached up and brushed his brows with her palm.

He chuckled. 'I'm sorry Bestie, you. know I wasn't expecting you.'

'I couldn't wait to see you and tell how my exams went, besides I missed you. You were not picking your calls, your major line was switched off.'

They had not seen for two months.

He led her into the house. 'It's about time you own a key to this house. '

'I don't want .' She stated simply.

In the bungalow, the type expected of an architect who frowned at anything less than the best. Chidubem stoop in her front . 'what do I offer my bestie? '

'Sugarplum, is that not a Toyota Camry 2013 model? '

His heart skipped a beat. 'Yes it is.'

'Hmmmm …'She paused thoughtfully, 'you didn't tell me you were going to buy a car.'

'It was a gift.'

'What! ' Her eyes widened. 'From who? '

He swept her swiftly into his arms and ran around the center table.'My bestie is amebo hahaha ... my baby is amebo hohoho …' He cooed.

She screamed amidst laughter. 'Ohooo …amebo's father put me down.' She pinched his hand.

He eventually laid her on the sofa and kissed her cheek. 'Be right back, Let me take my bath.'

She studied him.'Are you Okay? '

'I'm Splendid. ' He grinned.

'You look weak, kind of sick.' She sat up giving him a scrutinizing look.

'Maama I'm fine jur, stop looking at me like that.'

'Baby, are you keeping things from me?'She searched his expression.

'Though you look cute looking at me like that but you know I can't keep things from my bestie aka my heartbeat.' He laughed heartily as she eyed him.

'You know I love you so much. Which other girl can give me this professional TLC ? He stood and acted like a ballet dancer. 'Who but my own Eni can make my life so colorful? He swirl.

'Go away.'She blushed and shoo him.

He jogged out but stopped midway .'Please don't raid my fridge. '

'I pray o! '

He laughed and she joined him.

He closed the door behind him and hit the tiled walls with his fits. 'I'm finished! How long will I keep up with this …eeewo ooo !' He wailed holding his chest. 'No …No,I can't lose her … no. ' He fought back his tears trembling.

How do he tell her that he had spent his last night and morning in two different hotels, with three different women, not just women, two were wealthy widows and the other a married zonal bank manager.

How do he tell the one he love dearly that he hardly spend a day without having sex at least twice? Not just with any lady but older women.

Re: Dotted Lines ... by Karevwite: 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2013
me dn dai confuse o!
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2013
Which of the confused station are you in?
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Karevwite: 9:37am On Sep 05, 2013
Queen xstar: Which of the confused station are you in?
erm accordin 2 d conversation its lyk dai are bf n gf nd i saw sutmtn lyk maama! yle readin...jst wnt u 2 clerify dt part 4 me...maib am d 1 confusing ma self
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Karevwite: 9:42am On Sep 05, 2013
Queen xstar: Which of the confused station are you in?
Re: Dotted Lines ... by emmadiva(f): 1:37pm On Sep 06, 2013
nice story....try and update na
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 11:13pm On Sep 06, 2013
emmadiva: nice story....try and update na
Thanks. went for a youth camp program, will update on Monday
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 11:26pm On Sep 06, 2013
A reader once said the characters are much and that is due to the message the story carries . So, if the story is not followed closely, the tendency to get confused is there o.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Karevwite: 7:17am On Sep 07, 2013
victim!!!
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2013
Karev_wite: victim!!!
Dearie, what do you mean?
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Karevwite: 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2013
Queen xstar: Dearie, what do you mean?
am confused abt d lst update...d lady in chidubem's ous...is she his mother or galfrnd.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by aprilwise(m): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2013
Na me talk say ur characters too much but now I don decode everything. I was a little bit off track but ve find my way back on track. D story is getting more interesting, am luving it more ink to ur pen
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 8:38am On Sep 08, 2013
april wise: Na me talk say ur characters too much but now I don decode everything. I was a little bit off track but ve find my way back on track. D story is getting more interesting, am luving it more ink to ur pen
That means a lot to me dearie,.Thank you.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 8:39am On Sep 08, 2013
Karev_wite: am confused abt d lst update...d lady in chidubem's ous...is she his mother or galfrnd.
Girlfriend.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Karevwite: 11:25am On Sep 08, 2013
Queen xstar: Girlfriend.
tnx a bunch..*big grin*
Re: Dotted Lines ... by ceira(f): 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2013
Queenstar deawie....am so enjoyin ur story...pls am expctin ur update....pls continue na
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 10:32pm On Sep 09, 2013
[img][/img] lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed wanted to update, typed o,just for me to almost get to the end and a wrong button on my phone wipe them all out. You know How that feels right? I'll update by morrow please.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2013
ceira: Queenstar deawie....am so enjoyin ur story...pls am expctin ur update....pls continue na
Thanks darling.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by ceira(f): 8:07am On Sep 10, 2013
I knw hw it feels bt pls update enuf 2mrw dearie
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 8:31am On Sep 10, 2013
He held the bottle with both hands as he poured into a glass, knowing it was one of the most expensive in the world. He handed him the glass of chateau d' Yquem, the special vintage white wine.

Prince received the glass and took a sip, he was completely unclad on the bed.He savored the taste, letting it linger. He close his eyes.

'Ambrose, you can indulge yourself. '

'No thanks Boss.' He was in briefs.

'You have lectures? '

'Yes Boss.'

''righty … get me my cheque book.'

He gave him a pen also.

He wrote him a cheque of two hundred thousand naira.

'Thank you sir.' He gave a low bow. 'Boss? '

'Yes Ambrose? ' He took another sip.

'I won't be able to come tomorrow night. A guy died in my department and there will be a candlelight procession.'

'Hmmmm …what happened to him? '

He sobered shaking his head. 'He barked like a dog for a week, his family took him everywhere to no avail. It was revealed that he had sex with a man whose husband was in a fraternity. '

'I see …the reason for your distraction.'

Ambrose lowered his gaze.

'Take your time.' He chuckled.

'Thank you very much sir.' He gave a low bow and started putting on his cloth.

'Whatever …' He waved a hand dismissively and shrugged as an imagination of the story he just heard flashed in his mind.

Prince stood, stretched and strolled to the bathroom.

As the door closed, Ambrose jammed his fist on the wall disappointed.

He had more things to tell him, he wanted to quit, he was becoming afraid of the consequences of his actions but he was scared, scared of his Boss. He shuddered as he remembered How his Boss had almost strangled one of his colleagues in his presence. He quickly put on his shoes.

Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 10:39am On Sep 10, 2013
Both stared at the strip.

Silence prevailed, the fear of the unknown saturating the room. Wind of fate was present too.

'What if I get pregnant? '

'So be it Ini, I will be there. We will get the needed battles together. I promise to be there even if I have to drop out of school. '

She folded her arms and nodded.

He added pressure on the pipette and three drops of urine entered the hole. He turned to face her. 'We are looking as at this together. Two pink line positive, one pink line negative. '

She nodded her heart beats quickened, her palms were cold.

He exhaled before extending his hand.

They covered the distance and saw the result.

Indi felt Ini became limp on him

Re: Dotted Lines ... by ceira(f): 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
shocked ini oooo
queenstar dearie..thumbs up 4 u.pls continue.hp u wil update 2day?
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2013
Thanks dear. I'll try to update tomorrow.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by ceira(f): 7:17pm On Sep 10, 2013
Pls do dearie
Re: Dotted Lines ... by ceira(f): 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2013
Am waitin
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
She adjusted the pillow and allow her head sink into it.

'Thank you thank you Lord, thank you Lord, Thank you Lord for everything you have done ...'

'In our lives.' Emmanuel interjected.

'Thank you thank you Lord, thank you Lord, thank you for everything you have done.'

'Every time I see the break of anew day, I say thank you Lord …' Emmanuel sang.

Temilade joined and they sang more worship songs for five minutes.

'Sweetie were you able to read our Bible passage for the week? '

'Yea Gorgeous I did.'

She smiled and turn to lie on her abdomen. she reached out and took her Bible.

'Isaiah chapter 60 verse one to the end is sweet passage, I had to memorized verse one.'

'I'm glad...'She drawled. She quickly inserted a eyepiece and flip the Bible. 'Oya close your eyes and tell me.'

Arise, shine for thy light is come and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee …It is risen upon us,it is risen upon our families, it risen upon all we lay our hands on …'

'Amen.'She supported shutting her eyes.

'From verse one, I learnt that I have no reason to be down, I've no reason not to shine.'

'That's right! ' Temilade seconded.

'So what did my baby learn? '

'l am very happy Sweetie that you read the Scripture for this week .'

'Mmmmh …'

'I learnt that it's a great privilege to be a child of God. The passage speaks explicitly on the blessings and promises for God's children. We will read alternately verse 15,18,to the end and personalise them prayerfully.'

They were having their once in a week midnight devotion.

The day after his expected arrival, he had called and told the accident which left him with a sprain on wrist and ankle and some bruises. His phone screen was smashed and had to make do with that of a fellow passenger. They had been rushed to a cottage hospital.

He had spent three days there and they had communicated.

Though she was disappointed that he had to go back to work but she was grateful he was hale and hearty.

'Have you been able to reach your parents? '

'No. ' She sobered, 'they hardly have my time, all engrossed by their families. '

'I'll always be there for you honey, you know that right? '

She nodded before whispering, 'Yes.'

'I love you.'

'I love you too.'

Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2013
TEN[b][/b]
Re: Dotted Lines ... by ceira(f): 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
Thumbs up dearie....
Next chapter pls....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nairaland Literary Award (2020) Winners / The Secret Life Of A Housegirl / Publish With Domingobooks!!! FAQ Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.