Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Dotted Lines ... - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dotted Lines ... (20999 Views)

Diwali Poems In Hindi Of 10 Lines | Diwali Poems In Hindi Language For Kids / Street Rap Lines / :::the Sweetest And Most Touching Break-up Lines I've Ever Read::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 11:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
She felt her muscles relax and it felt real good that she could have cried. Lost of what to say, she clung to him.

'Oh babe I'm sorry.' He looked into her eyes and saw tears. 'I have missed you.' He kissed her on the lips once more and her forehead.

'Welcome. ' She whispered.

They walked back into the sitting room with Imaobong carrying his bag.

Iniobong saw him first, though surprised and happy, her facial expression remained blank.

Then he saw her and became baffled when she didn't run to him.Nonetheless, he went and stoop before her.

'Sweetheart, I am sorry.' Omoefe took her hands. 'I understand that I left for so long and you have every right to be angry. I just couldn't come home and I sincerely apologize .' He had been gone for six months.

His apology echoed through her mind as though looking for a part of the broken part of her to soothe, when it couldn't soothe any, tears rolled down her cheeks.

Omoefe scooped her into his arms. 'My God, you're so light! '

For reasons she couldn't fathom, Ima felt a pang of guilt.

With eyes closed, she extended her arms across his neck. 'I thought you will be big momma now.' He twirl her. 'Won't my Sweetie say something like- Welcome back home dad.'

Ini clung tighter while Ima fold her arms tensed.

Omoefe place her back on the sofa and took her face in his palms. 'What is wrong, are you not suppose to be in school? '

Her look lingered on him momentarily and then she directed her gaze to Ima.

Omoefe stood to look at his wife,worry now creeping into his facial expression.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
She felt her muscles relax and it felt real good that she could have cried. Lost of what to say, she clung to him.

'Oh babe I'm sorry.' He looked into her eyes and saw tears. 'I have missed you.' He kissed her on the lips once more and her forehead.

'Welcome. ' She whispered.

They walked back into the sitting room with Imaobong carrying his bag.

Iniobong saw him first, though surprised and happy, her facial expression remained blank.

Then he saw her and became baffled when she didn't run to him.Nonetheless, he went and stoop before her.

'Sweetheart, I am sorry.' Omoefe took her hands. 'I understand that I left for so long and you have every right to be angry. I just couldn't come home and I sincerely apologize .' He had been gone for six months.

His apology echoed through her mind as though looking for a part of the broken part of her to soothe, when it couldn't soothe any, tears rolled down her cheeks.

Omoefe scooped her into his arms. 'My God, you're so light! '

For reasons she couldn't fathom, Ima felt a pang of guilt.

With eyes closed, she extended her arms across his neck. 'I thought you will be big momma now.' He twirl her. 'Won't my Sweetie say something like- Welcome back home dad.'

Ini clung tighter while Ima fold her arms tensed.

Omoefe place her back on the sofa and took her face in his palms. 'What is wrong, are you not suppose to be in school? '

Her look lingered on him momentarily and then she directed her gaze to Ima.

Omoefe stood to look at his wife,worry now creeping into his facial expression.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by ceira(f): 11:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
Nice bt more updates plssss
Re: Dotted Lines ... by zenie(f): 11:13am On Sep 30, 2013
Queen xstar: Thanks dearie. I am trying to update but Network is something else.

U welcome love...pls try nt 2 leave us salivating grin . More grease 2 ur elbow kiss
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
'Darling, what is wrong? '

Ima heart skipped a beat. 'Ini has been unable to talk for six days.'

'What! ' He glared at her like she just spoke a strange language.

'What did you just say? ' His eyes didn't leave her.

'It is true. ' She lowered her gaze.

'My God! How …how come? ' He managed before looking back to his daughter. 'Oh baby, what happened to you? '

Ini entwained her palms.

He look back at his wife. 'What has been done about this? '

'Nothing.' She replied flatly.

'Nothing? ' He almost thundered. Then he saw the crumbled paper on the rug. He went ahead to pick and straighten it.

'Please send for Indifreke. ' He looked from his wife to his daughter. 'You wrote this? '

Iniobong nodded.

'Your mum crumbled this? '

She nodded once more.

Imaobong felt herself tremble as Omoefe penetrating gaze settled on her.

'Have you called Indi? '

Ima swallowed before shaking her head.

He took quick breaths to calm himself. 'Put a call to him right away.'

She understand the tone of his voice as she ran to the bedroom to get her phone.

Omoefe sat beside her and took her hand. 'You will be all right Sweetheart. I'll make sure you are. '

Ini nodded.

He fetched his phone from his pocket and began to scroll through his contact for the number of a friend of his who was a Psychologist.

Ini rested her head on his lap. Her burden felt lighter.

'Eeeya … Babe thank you so much.' Temilade stroll into the kitchen and sat on a stool.

Ifeoma continued offloading the fruits in the nylon into the sink. Then she began washing them. 'Anything for my girl! ' She drawled.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by ceira(f): 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
Luvly.....mmmmmmoooooorrrrreeeeee
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 01, 2013
It would be a crime to read this without commenting. I love the story. Good job
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
Nice write up more grease to your elbow....I need your help, hw can i contact you
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2013
Cash matterz: Nice write up more grease to your elbow....I need your help, hw can i contact you
Thanks dear.Send me an email at ugbajaesther@yahoomail.com and I would reply with my contact.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
IfeomaVanessa: It would be a crime to read this without commenting. I love the story. Good job
Thanks darling, I'm grinning from ear to ear.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2013
ceira: Luvly.....mmmmmmoooooorrrrreeeeee
See ya mouth dear.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by zenie(f): 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2013
No goodies 4 us 2day Pls mk it 2 long updates grin
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2013
'It was a day after Temilade was discharged from the hospital.

Ifeoma and another friend, Dorcas who were doing same professional course in an institute had come to visit when they found her lifeless on the floor. They had been the one who rushed her to the hospital and had kept in constant touch until she was discharged. Dorcas had drove her home.

'You and Dorcas have tried so much for me. It is obvious what would have become of me. Thank you dearie. ' Temilade beamed.

'Thank God dear. I am sowing care and I expect to reap same and more in future. ' Ifeoma winked at her.

Temilade chuckled.

Eventually she was done and she arrange cucumbers in a tray and groundnuts in a saucer. They went to settle in the sitting room.

'I am worried about you.' Ifeoma said after few minutes of munching.

She met her gaze.

'You are such a nice and intelligent person. I admire how you take time to help me out with our course, if not I would have dropped out by now . You are so patient and it hurt me deeply to see you suffer the way you did because of a guy.'

Temilade shrugged before scooping groundnuts.

'I was a victim babe, twice … ' She raised two fingers of her right hand for emphasis.

She raised her eyebrows.

'The last relationship landed me in a psychiatric hospital for one week, the guy made away with my heart, resources and dignity a day after he got me engaged. '

'I am sorry. ' It was hard to believe the always smiling Ifeoma had suffered such.

'Yea dear.' She exhaled. 'I decided it was never going to happen to me again.' Ifeoma beamed.

'Good to hear.' Temilade narrowed her brows. 'What did you do? '

'Hmmmm …' Ifeoma chuckled. 'I took charge of my male neediness.'

Temilade frowned. 'I don't go into relationship because of sex.'

She laughed heartily. 'Not sex dearie. '

'Seriously Ify, I'm getting lost. '

'Welcome to the lovely world of satisfying your body, sexual cravings, and male neediness. ' She displayed a set of newly polished teeth. 'Welcome to the world of self masturbation. '

'What! ' Her jaw dropped.

Ifeoma begin to unbutton her gown. 'Relax girlfriend, let me show you. Seeing is believing. '

Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 6:48am On Oct 04, 2013
TWELVE

'From Mama Bisi to the other older women. My parents didn't take cognizant of the signs I tried to show them. So the chain started till date.' Chidubem tears kept flowing. He was on his knees before her having narrated the story of his sexual escapade. 'I tried baby, I tried …I have done everything I know …'He bow his head and sobbed.

Cynthia listened and watched his every action with tears stained cheeks.

'There is nobody I can run to without them being so disappointed …Cindy my life is so dotted and I don't know to fill it with the right things.' His palms opened before him. 'Please help me, don't abandon me, you're the only right thing in my life. My life will be empty if you go …I will die, I will meet my doom.'

Tears formed in her eyes, she had never seen a man this way.

The photos had been that of him and a couple of clients. He had been to a couple of her family gathering and had met with some of her cousins. One was a hotel manager in Benin and had took the snapshots.

Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 7:14am On Oct 04, 2013
She knelt and tears rolled down her cheeks.

'Baby please don't leave me. I am sorry for lying and cheating on you. You're such a great girl and you deserve none of such. I feel so so guilty. I love you Babe. Help me get help …help me make my lines whole.' He sobbed.

Cynthia opened her arms and managed a smile.

He went into her arms and his whole body shook as relief surged through him.

'I know a place we can go to, I know a Rock we can run to that is higher than us.'

Re: Dotted Lines ... by Jiteshell(f): 8:21am On Oct 04, 2013
Are you a qualified teacher? Are you looking for a job? Are you living in benin city? If your answer is yes to the above question, and you are interested in teaching pupils in primary school. Call 08097441815
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 11:23am On Oct 04, 2013
'I have never been so humiliated all my life! ' Eniola entered the sitting room and bag dropped to the ground before her hands descended on her waist. He had half carried, half dragged her out of the party.

Prince followed behind closely. 'How dare you flirt with a guy?

'I beg your pardon! ' She face him completely disappointed.

He remove his blazer and threw it to the nearest sofa. 'You think I actually went to the gent, right from the time we walked in, his eyes has been on you. I left for just three minutes and you were laughing with him.'

Eniola gave a short laugh and clap her hands understanding he was jealous . 'A relationship is not also known as bondage. Even pregnant married women get wooed talk more of a single lady. A good looking lady.like me should attract male admiration. '

No one dares challenge him. His other girlfriends never did why was so damn headstrong His anger reach his peak. 'You are a hopeless and helpless slut! '

'What! ' She glared at him feeling like she had been stung.

'After everything I have done and how special I made you, you dare to allow another guy approach you.'

Eniola rolled her eyes beside herself with control. 'You sound like we were having sex.'

'What more was left, you hopeless slut! '

She shook her head. 'The evidence are now clear, I know better and I pity you.' She picked her bag. 'You are a helpless and helpless psychopath! '

Her words hit him hard and he felt exposed.

She made to leave.

Prince grabbed and hurled her .

She hit her back against a stand of home theatre and fell hard on the floor. Not giving her a chance to recover, he dived and pinned her down. He grabbed her breast.

She fought him off, scratching his face but he was unperturbed like he was use to it.

He reached for her trousers belt and begin to unbuckle. 'I'm going to make you mine for the rest of your life.' He smacked his lips.

She stopped struggling and her voice came clear and strong . 'You want to die like a cat? '

His hands froze as the story Ambrose told him flooded his senses. He got off her.

Eniola groaned as she managed to sit up. She held her head momentarily. She knew she must have been injured but she couldn't wait to confirm as she crawled to take her bag. Using the sofa she supported herself up.

Eniola lurched, steadied herself and exhaled. 'Prince Akubor, I'll be last woman in your life because you just messed with the wrong lady.' She managed a smile.

Prince eyes almost pop out, he scrambled to his feet panicked surging through him. 'Eni … Eniola …what are you talking about? '

Eniola stopped and sized him up. 'You heard the story of the University guy who died barking like a dog?'

His heart beat quickened and he began to sweat despite the air conditional. He nodded.

'The man whose wife the guy messed with is a member of the fraternity my dad is heading. ' Her vision became blurred.

His bladder gave way and he felt wetness in between his legs. He glared at her mouth agape.

Eniola blinked severally, lurched and fell.

Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 11:30am On Oct 04, 2013
Jiteshell: Are you a qualified teacher? Are you looking for a job? Are you living in benin city? If your answer is yes to the above question, and you are interested in teaching pupils in primary school. Call 08097441815
I see you.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Winnie1950(f): 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
This is superb. Waiting patiently for more updates
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Jiteshell(f): 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
Heheheh
Prince
hahahaha
meow
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
Winnie1950: This is superb. Waiting patiently for more updates
Thanks. Tomorrow things
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2013
Jiteshell: Heheheh
Prince
hahahaha
meow
hahahaha …
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2013
The guy eyed her, shook his head and hissed.

'Help me now.'

He walked away and couldn't wait to get home to tell his siblings. What was the world turning into. A beautiful young lady was on the street in broad day light begging for sex.

'Ehen-hen bros …' Temilade put up a smile as he stopped.

'How far? '

'Please I need a favor. Help me please, I want sex.'

Taken aback the guy look at her scrutinizingly. 'How many months you get to live? '

'No …no …I'm fine. ' She beamed .

'You don carry one yamayama disease abi? Oh you don get HIV? '

'No bros, I am A okay.'

'How Fine girl like you go de for road de beg for sex. E bi like say dem don de follow you from your villa. ' He quickened his steps.

She frowned and look around. She crossed to the other side of the road.

Temilade flagged down the private cars, but none slowed down talk more of stopping.

Where are all the sugardaddies? Where are all the young men who couldn't do without sex? She wondered. 'I am available for sex.' She said aloud but no one seem to pay attention to her. She narrowed her brows and did a slow cat walk. 'I should have come with a placard. ' She sighed and scratch her hair. 'What do I do now? ' She muttered .

Temilade continued her cat walk until she saw a discarded bottle of yoghurt and then like a bolt from the blue, an idea struck!
………
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 7:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
She ran home, she was going to use a bottle to deflower herself. She needed sex badly, if she didn't do it, she felt she might die. Masturbation was not satisfying anymore.

Few minutes later,

She applied pressure to the bottom and the bottle head went in. she gasped. Drops of blood touched the floor. 'Yuppie, I am deflowered! She laughed hysterically.

'Deflowered? ' Temilade woke up with a start and sat immediately. She was panting. 'Deflowered! ' It sank and pulling the duvet, she scrambled out of bed.

She was horrified as she inspect the bed spread and the back of her night gown. No blood.

She inhaled and exhaled. 'Oh God! It is a nightmare. ' She muttered trembling and took steps back until her back touched the wall. Then she sat and hug her knees. "What has become of me? What has become of my life? " Temilade felt so cold and rock herself. "Where do I go to for help? " she pondered.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Winnie1950(f): 7:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
shocked blood of Jesus!!!!! Thank God it was a dream o. I would have died of heart break. cry
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2013
Winnie1950: shocked blood of Jesus!!!!! Thank God it was a dream o. I would have died of heart break. cry
Eeeeya, me too. wink
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2013
I ain't getting any constructive criticism cry Happy weekend.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2013
THIRTEEN

Omoefe was all tensed as he watch his friend glanced at Ini's medical folder.

He finally spoke up. 'It is an adolescent depression. No permanent damage from all investigations. She will talk again.'

He exhaled and smiled for the first time, after he welcomed Indifreke. 'Thank you very much Osaro. '

'Efe, there is something that bothers me.' The psychologist sat back on the chair.

'What is it? ' He adjusted himself on the chair.

'I fear her withdrawal might be due to abuse. Are you aware of any? '

'What! Of course not …!' His reply came on impulse. Then he bow his head and his forehead as grief overwhelmed him. 'I can't really say.' His voice was lace with disappointment. 'Though I expect my wife should have told me if any had occurred. '

He smiled. 'Come on now Efe, don't beat yourself over something that might have not happened. Besides there is no problem without a solution. '

He nodded.

'She needs more of her family than she need us. I ain't surprise she sent for Junior. Ini needs love, care, patience, attention and all the understanding she can get.'

Omoefe exhaled and sigh.

'Nonetheless, I will have to ask Ima and Junior, they may have more info since you have been around. '

'No problem man. Thanks.'

'Always remember it could have been worst. Encourage yourself man, you are the head, you need to be positive and calm.'

Re: Dotted Lines ... by ceira(f): 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2013
Nice bt ur updates nwadays ar 2 short
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2013
ceira: Nice bt ur updates nwadays ar 2 short
Ehen-hen?
Re: Dotted Lines ... by zika1(f): 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
I hv been a silent reader and I do love the story but have a lil issue wit ur updates. Most people will agree the updates are way 2 short. I understand U use ur fone 2 type bt dnt tink dat will really stop u 4rm making d story a bit lengthy. I also have a lil problem with the way the characters are bein xpressed. U can add a lil more life 2 it so it feels like we re watching and not reading e.g temilade's part. A lil witty tin @ least 4 some kinda relief. Well in all its a very interesting story and u can bet I'm wit you.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Winnie1950(f): 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
I so love this story. God knows that i do but your updates are way too short. Sometimes when i click on this story i won't notice a new update (if there was any) unless i check very well because they are usually too small to be easily noticed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nairaland Literary Award (2020) Winners / Publish With Domingobooks!!! FAQ Center / 'The Road To Victoria Island’: A Review Of Suraj Tunji Oyewale’s Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.