Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Dotted Lines ... - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dotted Lines ... (20987 Views)

Diwali Poems In Hindi Of 10 Lines | Diwali Poems In Hindi Language For Kids / Street Rap Lines / :::the Sweetest And Most Touching Break-up Lines I've Ever Read::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
Winnie1950: I so love this story. God knows that i do but your updates are way too short. Sometimes when i click on this story i won't notice a new update (if there was any) unless i check very well because they are usually too small to be easily noticed
I'm sorry you feel that way. I won't update until I have time to type much.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 7:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
zika1: I hv been a silent reader and I do love the story but have a lil issue wit ur updates. Most people will agree the updates are way 2 short. I understand U use ur fone 2 type bt dnt tink dat will really stop u 4rm making d story a bit lengthy. I also have a lil problem with the way the characters are bein xpressed. U can add a lil more life 2 it so it feels like we re watching and not reading e.g temilade's part. A lil witty tin @ least 4 some kinda relief. Well in all its a very interesting story and u can bet I'm wit you.
"A lil witty tin" I Wish I knew what that mean.
This is kind of criticism I need.
Thanks dear. This story is a unique one, a kind of positive strain on me because of It's Nothing like my past works. Therefore I don't like going into unnecessary details .
like I told Winnie I will only update when I have time to update much.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by zika1(f): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2013
Queen xstar: "A lil witty tin" I Wish I knew what that mean.
This is kind of criticism I need.
Thanks dear. This story is a unique one, a kind of positive strain on me because of It's Nothing like my past works. Therefore I don't like going into unnecessary details .
like I told Winnie I will only update when I have time to update much.
wat I mean by the a "lil witty tin" is a lil funny stuff dat can relax us after reading through serious parts of the story. I actually mean LITTLE ooo nt 2 much so it doesn't get readers bored. And bout u posting wen u have time, we understand. Tnx 4 d great piece tho.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
zika1: wat I mean by the a "lil witty tin" is a lil funny stuff dat can relax us after reading through serious parts of the story. I actually mean LITTLE ooo nt 2 much so it doesn't get readers bored. And bout u posting wen u have time, we understand. Tnx 4 d great piece tho.
Exhales and place palm under chin. Noted Sweetie.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
#
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2013
Another update comes later in the day.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Winnie1950(f): 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2013
Thanks for this beautiful update. But you should have made prince to pay for his sins.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
'Oh no! I typed and it wiped off. hmmmm …
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2013
Winnie1950: Thanks for this beautiful update. But you should have made prince to pay for his sins.
Time will tell dear.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2013
I love your story smiley
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2013
IfeomaVanessa: I love your story smiley
eeeya Sweetie, Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2013
Soo sowie …another update comes up on Monday
Re: Dotted Lines ... by kinxen(f): 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2013
Queen xstar: Soo sowie …another update comes up on Monday

Nd its monday last I checked...whrz our update na angry
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 10:52pm On Oct 14, 2013
kinxen:

Nd its monday last I checked...whrz our update na angry
Right here Sweetheart.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by kinxen(f): 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
Queen xstar: Right here Sweetheart.

Tnx dearie cheesy buh its short na..morrrreeeee!! grin
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 11:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
[/i] Does Jesus care when my heart is pained
Too deeply for mirth and song;
As the burdens press, and the cares distress,
And the way grows weary and long?

[/b] Temilade was seated on the bed with her back rested against the wall, staring into space oblivious of her surrounding.

O Yes, He cares, I know he cares!
His heart is touched with my grief;
When the days are weary, the long nights dreary,
I know by Savior cares.

[b]
Chidubem all cuddled on the rug, too exhausted to get warmth for his cold extremities, he stared blankly.

.......[i]
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 11:42pm On Oct 14, 2013
I'm dozing typing, I'll will conclude tomorrow. using italics while typing, do I have to click on its icon before or after typing?
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 9:38am On Oct 15, 2013
[i][/i] Does Jesus care when my heart is pained
Too deeply for mirth and song;
As the burdens press, and the cares distress,
And the way grows weary and long?

Temilade was seated on the bed with her back rested against the wall, staring into space oblivious of her surrounding.

O Yes, He cares, I know he cares!
I know my Savior cares.

Chidubem all cuddled on the rug, too exhausted to get warmth for his cold extremities, he stared blankly.

Does Jesus care when my way is dark
With a nameless dread and fear?
As the daylight fades into deep night shades,
Does he care enough to be near?

Prince stared into space blankly, his eyes sore and swollen, and his body ache. Yet seated on the hospital floor, he cared less.

Does Jesus care when I have tried and failed.
To resist some temptation strong;
When for my deep grief I find no relief,
Tho' my tears flow all night long?

Ini stood outside the door as she listen as her father sobbed and muttered some regret. Tears formed in her eyes, knowing there was still more to come that will make him heart broken.

Does Jesus care when I have said goodbye
. To the dearest on earth to me,
And my sad heart aches till it nearly breaks,
Is it aught to Him, does He see?

Cynthia blinked severally, drowsy but couldn't sleep. Her mind void yet occupied.

Her head on the soft pillow, basked in the warmth of the blanket, Eniola stared at white wall, lost in thought.

O yes, He cares, I know He cares!
I know my saviour cares.

2 Likes

Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
I am under the weather, my sincere apologies for not updating. That I will do as soon as I can.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Winnie1950(f): 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
Thanks for the update. I hope u won't leave us again?
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
Winnie1950: Thanks for the update. I hope u won't leave us again?
Ooooorrh … I never did.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 10:11am On Oct 20, 2013

1 Like

Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 10:12am On Oct 20, 2013
Happy Sunday Dear readers.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by zika1(f): 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2013
Nice1. Didn't read 4 sometime cos I wnted d updates 2 be a lil lengthy b4 checking it. Nice one tho. Wen nxt re u updating? Pls I am begging 4 an update 2morow a lengthy pls as a bdai gift. Tnx in advance
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2013
zika1: Nice1. Didn't read 4 sometime cos I wnted d updates 2 be a lil lengthy b4 checking it. Nice one tho. Wen nxt re u updating? Pls I am begging 4 an update 2morow a lengthy pls as a bdai gift. Tnx in advance
Oh Sweetheart, I Wish you a Happy Birthday and All God's best! I Wish I could update but am under the weather. I sincerely Wish you the best. send me my cake.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by zika1(f): 9:39am On Oct 26, 2013
Queen xstar: Oh Sweetheart, I Wish you a Happy Birthday and All God's best! I Wish I could update but am under the weather. I sincerely Wish you the best. send me my cake.
tnx a million luvly! Been busy d whole week even on my own bdai. I do appreciate nd as 4 ur cake ermmmm mayb ermmm.... We will talk bout dat later
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 9:30am On Oct 27, 2013
zika1: tnx a million luvly! Been busy d whole week even on my own bdai. I do appreciate nd as 4 ur cake ermmmm mayb ermmm.... We will talk bout dat later
Hmmmm …
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 10:47am On Oct 27, 2013
"Sex! Sex!! Sex!!! I met a boy of 16 and he said to me sex is my hobby." There was a short laugh and a silence . "Sex is marriage in the spiritual realm … for everyone you have sex with, you're married to that person. "

Prince gasped.

"Sex is also an exchange of spirit, you have sex with him or her, you give to the person and the person takes from you. No wonder Sex is a very sure weapon to destroy or ruin one's destiny regardless of who that person maybe. "

Chidubem sighed.

"Can you remember when you had your first sex …' There was a pause. "You bet you can whether it was good or bad.You easier to abstain when you've not had sex at all than when you've indulged. "

Imaobong swallowed hard.

Listen to the story of a young girl who had a great future until she met a street urchin who wouldn't give up on her until she gave to being friends with him, soon, he convinced her and they had sex. It wasn't long, she started pilfering, she couldn't help herself until she was caught. She could have being badly injured or killed, if not that people who knew her and her family intervened. They took her from one place to another until the truth was discovered and she was delivered. "

'Deliverance. ' Indifreke mused.

Iniobong glanced at him before directing her attention back to the radio.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Winnie1950(f): 11:11am On Oct 27, 2013
Continue! Thanks 4 this update queens xtar. Waiting 4 more.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 11:28am On Oct 27, 2013
"An author once wrote, sex is like a superglue between two people. when you leave a relationship and start another sexual relationship intimacy. The glue breaks and become used again. On and on it goes … the weaker the superglue becomes.

With the earpiece still in her ears, Cynthia remembered what her mother had told. "Sex in marriage is beautiful my darling. It is a long lasting bond."

Thirty years of marriage and they were still waxing strong. Her mum had told her she had kept herself till marriage and implored her to do so. Being the last child, she had still being in the house when others have left , she studied her parents and loved what she saw and that prompted to keep myself. She smiled, knowing that keeping herself had made her to forgive and forget what Chidubem did easily.

She had mopped her flat while listening , now that they were on break, she decided to sit on a stool in the kitchen. God must love her specially, Temilade thought to herself. She knew if she had given herself to Emmanuel, she would have been more devastated. 'Thank you Jesus. ' She whispered.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Six Lessons Of Life (fun) / Nairaland Literary Award (2020) Winners / HIDDEN DARKNESS By Jon Doe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.