Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,574 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? (7269 Views)

Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2013
Donmichaelz: his PENIS

Sullied or unsullied? Lol.

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by Ishilove: 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2013
Donmichaelz: self justification,if you are nt a virgin you can't have a peaceful home,simple.Virginity is d pride of a woman it is more important than u think,if u av lost urs don't hide from d truth,U are a second class girl u deserve a second hand man.
This is the biggest bullshit I have read in recent times. shocked undecided

So who is a first class man, pray tell?

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by lirusehn(m): 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
Ishilove:
This is the biggest bullshit I have read in recent times. shocked undecided

So who is a first class man, pray tell?
d truth is alwz inform of bullsh*t. Lol
Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by lirusehn(m): 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2013
I so much value dis.
Lucky gurl: Also we all have to give acct for the way we lived our lives here on earth.
but
Lucky gurl: What's all d hype abt female virginity sef, why not male and female virginity. Gurls don suffer 4 dis world.
we putin both in2 consideration. Jez dat majority of the commentatorz ar guyz.
Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by lirusehn(m): 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
Donmichaelz: self justification,if you are nt a virgin you can't have a peaceful home,simple.Virginity is d pride of a woman it is more important than u think,if u av lost urs don't hide from d truth,U are a second class girl u deserve a second hand man.
nice one bro #clapz

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2013
lirusehn: nice one bro #clapz

But you said you're not a virgin. Hence, according to donmichaelz logic, you can't have a happy home.

Therefore, my question is, why are you clapping? Per his logic again, you're a second hand man. Why are you trying to find a first class woman?

4 Likes

Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by lirusehn(m): 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2013
ogugua88:

But you said you're not a virgin. Hence, according to donmichaelz logic, you can't have a happy home.

Therefore, my question is, why are you clapping? Per his logic again, you're a second hand man. Why are you trying to find a first class woman?
lolizz. Ave redirected my path as ave taken measures 2 erase ma past.Thus, am a virgin in d Lord. *winkz*
Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2013
lirusehn: lolizz. Ave redirected my path as ave taken measures 2 erase ma past.Thus, am a virgin in d Lord. *winkz*

Why don't you want a fellow virgin in the Lord?

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2013
lirusehn: lol. Speaking from ur own pickled heart. Need not b sorry 4 her,as her future holds d best.

Marryn a virgin gon' b ma greatst achivment. So many strings attached. Ur level of udastandn matters 2 undastand dat line.

Am sorry that my level of understanding is not as low as yours undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by lirusehn(m): 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2013
I.Joan:

i really dont wish. Buh if God wishes i will.
Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2013
I.Joan:

Lol. Hope you're laughing behind your screen. This guy dey do more circles than a dog chasing its tail.

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by Mamacita007(f): 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2013
luxs: pple twistin the truth to suite deir lifestyle... so d God dat said we should nt fornicate was not civilise or sumtin what is bad is bad...

A gal whos nt a virgin does nt worth my bride price ,or what am i payin for,,, beta still she should be payin me ..

na wa
Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by lirusehn(m): 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2013
I.Joan:

Am sorry that my level of understanding is not as low as yours undecided
a bit of misconception. Lik seriously i neva meant it dat way. Sowie.
Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2013
ogugua88:

Lol. Hope you're laughing behind your screen. This guy dey do more circles than a dog chasing its tail.

It really is hilarious that a grown man regards breaking an hymen as his greatest achievement ...
Or is their a correlation i'm missing? sad

2 Likes

Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by lirusehn(m): 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2013
ogugua88:

like yu didnt 4low d thread up. Ave initially stated dis and am still on it. Ma point still hasnt changed
Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 30, 2013
lirusehn: a bit of misconception. Lik seriously i neva meant it dat way. Sowie.

But please change your mindset.
God will give you the best person for you.
Unfortunately, she may not be a virgin. In fact... I pray she's not a virgin...

And please look for a real meaningful sensible life goal...

2 Likes

Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by lirusehn(m): 8:52pm On Jul 30, 2013
I.Joan:

It really is hilarious that a grown man regards breaking an hymen as his greatest achievement ...
Or is their a correlation i'm missing? sad
it changes not. Still on dat same point. It takez ur mindset 2 undastand wot dat particular line entails
Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by lirusehn(m): 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2013
I.Joan:

But please change your mindset.
God will give you the best person for you.
Unfortunately, she may not be a virgin. In fact... I pray she's not a virgin...

And please look for a real meaningful sensible life goal...
i hear o. Let HIS will b done buh remb ask and it shall b given
Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by Luckygurl(f): 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2013
OMG!! Dis is getting interesting. Different people with different opinion and mindsets.
Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2013
lirusehn: like yu didnt 4low d thread up. Ave initially stated dis and am still on it. Ma point still hasnt changed

I've followed it o, and I've been laughing since. You've slept around and have been celibate for some years, now making you a virgin in the eyes of The Lord. Meanwhile when someone suggests you marry your "type", you're less enthusiastic as she's not virgin enough. According to your train of thought, she would also be a virgin in the eyes of The Lord, yet you're unhappy. Why? She's your carbon copy in terms of sexual experiences, yet you consider her less than stellar and continue to regard yourself at high. O di ro nma o.

Hypocrisy ko, hypocrazy ni.

3 Likes

Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
lirusehn: i hear o. Let HIS will b done buh remb ask and it shall b given

And if HIS WILL contradicts what you ask for?
Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by lirusehn(m): 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
ogugua88:

I've followed it o, and I've been laughing since. You've slept around and have been celibate for some years, now making you a virgin in the eyes of The Lord. Meanwhile when someone suggests you marry your "type", you're less enthusiastic as she's not virgin enough. According to your train of thought, she would also be a virgin in the eyes of The Lord, yet you're unhappy. Why? She's your carbon copy in terms of sexual experiences, yet you consider her less than stellar and continue to regard yourself at high. O di ro nma o.

Hypocrisy ko, hypocrazy ni.
na real wah. Nw u got d point. Ur adviz nw is i shud b hoping 4 a partner dav got same xperienz lik mine shey?
Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by lirusehn(m): 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
I.Joan:

And if HIS WILL contradicts what you ask for?
ha!! No No. Hell no. It cant b. Cuz somtin prompted 2 dis decision and mindset of mine. And he knwz all bourit.
Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
lirusehn: ha!! No No. Hell no. It cant b. Cuz somtin prompted 2 dis decision and mindset of mine. And he knwz all bourit.

Don't you get it...
This mindset of yours is stup1d...

And when it doesn't happen...you blame God or come to a more equally stup1d notion that God does not exist..

Why didn't this 'something' prompt a more reasonable decision & mindset

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
lirusehn: na real wah. Nw u got d point. Ur adviz nw is i shud b hoping 4 a partner dav got same xperienz lik mine shey?

Not at all. No one cares who you marry. If a virgin says "yes", then fine. If a stripper says "yes", then fine. The problem I have (make I no speak for others) is that you're openly discriminating against people who are just like you. Call them mistakes, learning experiences, whatever. People can have premarital sex and later become celibate with a new mindset as you did. They shouldn't be judged, but most especially not by someone walking in the same shoes as them.

4 Likes

Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by doris4u(f): 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
lirusehn: hey ma man!!! As long as life neva ends. Is a most for me 2 marry a Virgin(or i rather die as a Bachelor). I aint a virgin though,buh 2 me i bliv ma past is gone. Almost 4yrs nw ave neva dated anybdy let alone buttering up a gurl so shema love me. In short bro, ma only rward inexchange 4 dis is an untouched gal. To some nway is nafin o buh daz 4 'em. But 2 me as a persn is gon' b ma greatest Achievment lera in d future. If i mistakenly get married 2 a gal dat had aedi bin disflowerd , i swear she wont love me cuz she cant have d best from me. Shout out 2 ma future wife. Plz kip ursev 4 me
Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by doris4u(f): 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
After spoiling other girls u wnt 2 marry a virgin
Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by Donmichaelz(m): 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2013
The reason we are having a lot of divorce is because of pre marrital sex,why do u tink a celeb who is rich,has kids,will leave her husband?simple 1 Cork is not like d other(1 gud Cork deserves another) smiley
Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by Godson201333(m): 7:29am On Jul 31, 2013
jmoore:
Mary found it difficult to get Joseph as her husband? smh

and you just gonna marry someone just because she is Virgin?? grin
Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 31, 2013
I really wish i am a virgin right now, i have dashed men too many cookie
Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 31, 2013
sexyseun: I really wish i am a virgin right now, i have dashed men too many cookie
grin grin..
Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 31, 2013
Loool grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Is Sleeping With Her Father And She's Enjoying It!!! / All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This... / Your Boyfriend After Shaving(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.