Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? (7266 Views)

Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by lexib(m): 8:51am On Jul 31, 2013
lirusehn: lol. Yup i knw it does exist. Buh u cant play tricks wiv God

oh!... Now it involves God huh, yet one guy go dis-v plenty gehs buh wen im wan mari e go bgin fyn virgin wifout considerin one of d ones wey im dis-v... All of una wey dey into dat biz must get bad market, at best fake products... Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by lexib(m): 9:00am On Jul 31, 2013
deshclones:

Dang...word brother...this is the whole undiluted truth....

I hate it when people compare others with Christ...Christ is the son of God...we are all son of men..mere mortal so we ca never reason or behave alike...

Marrying a virgin is a personal choice..i have slept with 2 virgins and to be honest it sucks...they lay too much emphasis on their virginity and want you to worship them all the time because they gave you the privilege of bursting the stuff...com'on...to date virgin no easy sha,its hard work..its like training a 5 year old dog...am indifferent jare i pray for a good woman..virgin or not desh no send..i have tasted two so nothing is new again.

Badt guy... Make I catch ur younger sister...
Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by lexib(m): 9:02am On Jul 31, 2013
Donmichaelz: self justification,if you are nt a virgin you can't have a peaceful home,simple.Virginity is d pride of a woman it is more important than u think,if u av lost urs don't hide from d truth,U are a second class girl u deserve a second hand man.

FOOL!

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by lexib(m): 9:12am On Jul 31, 2013
I.Joan:

It really is hilarious that a grown man regards breaking an hymen as his greatest achievement ...
Or is their a correlation i'm missing? sad

Dats d fin... yle d sky z d limit for most ambitious men, hymen z his... Virgins rnt fools, dey r also ladies, n generally, ladies shd try to avoid under-achievers lyk him... He is typically an Arsenal fan get 4th place wen odas r gettin trophys... RUBBISH!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by lexib(m): 9:18am On Jul 31, 2013
ogugua88:

Not at all. No one cares who you marry. If a virgin says "yes", then fine. If a stripper says "yes", then fine. The problem I have (make I no speak for others) is that you're openly discriminating against people who are just like you. Call them mistakes, learning experiences, whatever. People can have premarital sex and later become celibate with a new mindset as you did. They shouldn't be judged, but most especially not by someone walking in the same shoes as them.

Buh y u n joan come cari dis tin for head na
***trying to figure out***

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 31, 2013
lexi-b:
Buh y u n joan come cari dis tin for head na
***trying to figure out***

Because it's funny and befuddling. I don't care if anyone partakes in premarital sex. It really isn't my business. I just don't understand the logic in guys sleeping around like pimps and then going on a crusade to find a virgin wife. Some sleep with virgin girlfriends and then jump and pass them to find another virgin to marry. Makes you wonder if they were raised by mothers at all.

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by xandy84: 9:43am On Jul 31, 2013
Virgin things don't really make sense to me.. I had disflower 8 girls and am presently not dating anyone of them.. What really matter most is the love and understanding both partners share not virgin issue..

Note: if u r looking for virgins then be ready to date secondary school girls.. Your best bet
Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by Donmichaelz(m): 9:52am On Jul 31, 2013
xandy84: Virgin things don't really make sense to me.. I had disflower 8 girls and am presently not dating anyone of them.. What really matter most is the love and understanding both partners share not virgin issue..

Note: if u r looking for virgins then be ready to date secondary school girls.. Your best bet
See your Life sad?
Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by Luckygurl(f): 10:13am On Jul 31, 2013
xandy84: Virgin things don't really make sense to me.. I had disflower 8 girls and am presently not dating anyone of them.. What really matter most is the love and understanding both partners share not virgin issue..

Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by jmoore(m): 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2013
Godson201333:

and you just gonna marry someone just because she is Virgin?? grin

Was Queen Esther crowned queen by King Ahasuerus just because of virginity only?
It is the total package.
Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by mesther96(f): 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2013
jmoore:

Was Queen Esther crowned queen by King Ahasuerus just because of virginity only?
It is the total package.
cheesy
@op,cme mary me
Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by mesther96(f): 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2013
those church brodas afta tearin diff condom.they wl claim born again n start runnin afta v-gals,God punish u na,mtchew!

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by Chomzy19(f): 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2013
D problem wiv Nigeria everybody wants to force their opinion on others, A certain young Man wishes to marry only a V n pple castigate him for his "low mentality" d truth is virginity of a thing is a choice sm want to marry a v, sm don't care weda it's a v or not, others will marry only a non-v hu is xperienced,to each his/her choice, both a v n non-v will get married to pple out there lukin for them, dis is nt an issue n I don't see y a big deal is being made out of it

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by prinx55555(m): 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mere reading there texts u shall know dia status. Am sorry 4 dez cheap things called girls.

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by Ghostofsparta1(m): 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
The special thing in marrying a virgin is that you are the one to show her what she should know and you won't have the trauma of enduring comparable and psychological effects ex'es would have inflicted in her mind. But it's perfect if both the wife and man are virgins. You will raise a godly family.

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by Karlifate: 10:12am On Aug 31, 2022
Ghostofsparta1:
The special thing in marrying a virgin is that you are the one to show her what she should know and you won't have the trauma of enduring comparable and psychological effects ex'es would have inflicted in her mind. But it's perfect if both the wife and man are virgins. You will raise a godly family.

Re: What Is So Special In Marrying A Virgin? by Emmanuelmich(m): 10:48am On Aug 31, 2022
For interesting stories visit the platform below and enjoy lots of stories for story lovers alone

https://novel/share/t.html?p=BpEMSl4N_c_a

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Not Touching Her When She Comes Over? / Pussy Licking!!! / My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.