Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love (4978 Views)

Ladies Do You Really Fall For Six Packs? / Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love / Text Messages: Do Ladies Really Fall For Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by segzicres(m): 11:19am On Jul 30, 2013
Na wa o. Personally I can't get married to an ashawo, her thirst for sex will definitely be higher than mine not forgetting she's collected different d icks and won't wanna stick to one. Tbh it's alotta work and if the OP feels he can work with it. Cool!
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 30, 2013
Yes she may love you (after all she's human) but she will never see anything wrong with sleeping with a man/men for money. If you can live with that then go ahead..
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by mrdrizzy(m): 11:38am On Jul 30, 2013
sexymoma: You called someone ashawo yet you saying She's is neat, caring, godly, understanding. dont you know she is doing this just for you to think she gat some good attitude? I bet you if you marry this girl she would change in a twinkle of an eye, Secondly you thinking of opening a restaurant for her, her dog might one day return to her vomits o. Am not discouraging you o but ma brother think twice, she just started this business you know, so joystick go still dey sweet am.
What made you fell in love with ashawo in the first place, dont you know that most of them can be so desperate in getting what they want. Bros think twice o ehn.
sister u need to knw what drives 90% of ppl to dis bis s situation,no one wants to do such ,bt when things gets hard,one hav to switch mode,not everyone enjoys d pleasure of joystick as u claim she does,there are ppl dat dnt even add any string to their business,everyone has the ryt to love!! Shes not an exception,lets try and view things frm a neutral angle.with the way i see it,she myt be inlove with him,what most men think when having sex is how to hit her, how to make himself feel the heat and nt really looking around the meticulous area,the caring part,the cudling and gradual resonance btw dem,maybe he gives her d magic touch,listens to her when she talks,tries to have a good conversation with her,love comes in many ways,i think shes inlove,nt to forget he said she helped him for 3mnths when he was jobless..reconsider ur taste in hoe's,there are other side dat we dnt knw..thank you
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by mchileks4luv(f): 11:51am On Jul 30, 2013
If Your̶̲̥̅̊ heart tell Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ 2help,then pls do Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊.if Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ are so sure dat it was condition dat lead her into de stuff she is doing.but first tell her 2 come out frm it.if she does completly then Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ can help her,or even marry her
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by Santi19(m): 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2013
Godson201333:

Do you know that Ashawos are much more active in church more than you? grin
In Oamide's voice *mo ti ri olosho to n se usher*
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by honeric01(m): 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
If it's in your earthly ministry to be merged with a public ashawo, then gladly so the needy. We're all an ashawo, some to one special person, some to numerous people, some are private ashawo, some are public ashawo.

Locate your own ashawo asap!

1 Like

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by debetmx(m): 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2013
Santi19:
In Oamide's voice *mo ti ri olosho to n se usher*

Olamide na learner, I don't collect many number wey dem give me bill straight up.
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by laprince(m): 2:39pm On Jul 30, 2013
In Nigeria, d politicians dt stay up there to milk us dry ar nt cald theives. Bt , d ones dat ar seen to steal a phone ar burnt to death.

Only d person dat is seen in d act is criticised, cursed, battered etc.

Wot about double, triple-dating and d rest of it. Dy ar not ASHAWO. Abi?

I just wish u well man. Go ahead wit ur love story. Make sure in ends wit.
AND THEY LIVED.HAPPILY EVER AFTER
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
Nothing wrong in setting up a restaurant for her, most girls prostitute to escape poverty. Most so-called good girls actually have at least 5 boyfriends each.
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by thron(m): 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2013
lexi-b:
Wats d difference btw Ashewo n Runz gals? No be straf all of dem dey straf? because dem choose different titles.... If u lyk her n she z truthfully a gud person its ok, buh wen she go come stop na, cos e be lyk say na moni wey she dey make from d biz dey sustain two of una now... after u go remember say she be ashy... wicked boi!!! God go punish u if u brk dat gal hrt...

Plus, u fit evn marry am, afterall she z "self-employed" n not differnt from oda campus gals wey dey go do runz up n down dat u'll possibly leave her for...

Keep eating her moni, food n her cu.nt... hope u'll pay back.
Yes i intend to pay back...marriage or....? Ok guys/ladies how can i know if she truly loves me?
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2013
thron: Yes i intend to pay back...marriage or....? Ok guys/ladies how can i know if she truly loves me?
Are you okay dude?? Whats wrong with you man? Are you a joboyo or somin?
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by Mamacita007(f): 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2013
why not? ashies are human beings with feelings. na condition make crayfish bend grin grin
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by lexib(m): 8:30am On Jul 31, 2013
sexymoma: You called someone ashawo yet you saying She's is neat, caring, godly, understanding. dont you know she is doing this just for you to think she gat some good attitude? I bet you if you marry this girl she would change in a twinkle of an eye, Secondly you thinking of opening a restaurant for her, her dog might one day return to her vomits o. Am not discouraging you o but ma brother think twice, she just started this business you know, so joystick go still dey sweet am.
What made you fell in love with ashawo in the first place, dont you know that most of them can be so desperate in getting what they want. Bros think twice o ehn.

Abeg wats d difference btw the names "ashewo" and "sexymoma" No vex abeg!!!
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by no1madman(m): 10:05am On Jul 31, 2013
u fit marry her if she's truly Born again. . . 99% women na ashewo anyway.. .HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It True That Big Sized Clit Women Have Higher Sexual Drive / This Is Real And Raw: Talking About Smelly Vaginas And The Men Behind The Mask. / Newyork Couple Jump To Their Death Together Because Of Debt(photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.