Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" (14059 Views)

Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters / Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) / Oyibo Man Enters LASTMA Bike To Beat Traffic On Ikorodu Road [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Afam(m): 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2009
@nex,

Please, quote me correctly so I don't have to be making such corrections when they are made.

I do not believe in such powers even though they exist.

Yes, trying to see if any good can come from such diabolical powers is a good suggestion in my opinion.

Now, you have stated your opinion on what actually happened without any iota of proof. Is this right? Personal opinions cannot substitute facts any day.

I do not believe in some religions even though I respect the choice of those that believe in such religions.

If you are ready for the challenge with the condition that once you shoot the person and the bullet does not penetrate his body that he should return fire I will get someone for you, serious.

At least if you are so sure that such spiritual bullet proof does not exist you should be ready to damn the consequences and engage someone that believes in a mortal combat where something must give way.

Enjoy the rest of the week and thanks for finally agreeing that I never subscribed to the use of charms. I only respect the fact that it exists and works for those that believe in it.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by lightwalk(m): 5:11pm On Oct 13, 2009
Jakumo:

Now we are getting somewhere, so I will retain some hope. I had already planned to go back to kindergarten in an attempt to revive enough of my dead brain cells that I may comprehend this difficult concept of species transformation, BUT, then you went and added the[i] further [/i] task that I seek the definition of "matter" before you tell me how I can turn into a cat ?

Why all this homework, Oga Beaf ? Are you sure that I am not being sent on a wind goose chase ? I want to turn into a cat NOW ! Is that simple ability too much to request for a beginner ? Why are you being so mean to me ?
grin grin grin
It's not something that can be taught online wink
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by bawomolo(m): 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2009
Only demented fools will believe cats can metamorphise into humans. I'm not really surprised such stories are making the rounds in Nigeria as poverty and illiteracy will make some people swallow such superstition. What an utter nonsense.

agreed. Africa is stuck in the dark ages while other civilizations have moved on.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by bawomolo(m): 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2009
Copiously quoting 300 level physics formulae does NOT, in my humble layman's opinion, prove anything other than your number-crunching prowess, which certainly may surpass my puny math skills by a good margin. Luckily my plam-wine tapping career does not require me to solve triple integrals and differential equations, and the only vector dynamics I will ever experience would be if I were to fall down some day while drinking on duty in the treetop.

jakumo go kill person o grin
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by nex(m): 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2009
If you agree to wear the spiritual bulletproof and let me shoot you, then I will wear the physical bullet proof and allow you shoot me too.

All this will be captured on video in order to show the world its first real proof of juju.

If you are ready, then I'm serious. If I shoot a friend of yours who stands in your stead and he dies, how have you paid for the consequences of your argument? Be a man.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by lightwalk(m): 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2009
@nex: The blind shall see grin grin grin

@bawomolo: You call it the dark ages and people claim life was better then than now
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Tasma: 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2009
Afam:

It seems that you are now confusing yourself because I have repeatedly stated that I do not believe in them even though they exist.

So your comment about seeking someone more courageous to stand in my stead will be taken as a comment coming from someone that is losing out on an argument.

Stick to the issues raised.

I don't do charms and I don't believe in them even though they exist and work for those that believe in them.

Ultimately, good will always overcome evil, that is my believe and that is why such charms do fail those that believe in them regardless of exploits they may have undertaken in their lives.

This issue is about your ability to live with things you don't agree with that may in reality exist.

I am still shocked that educated people will block their minds to things they are not aware of rather than try to find out if there is any truth in these things.

A python is supposed to be a python any day yet there are places where you are not allowed to kill them, in fact killing a python is a taboo in those places where pythons enter homes and bed rooms of people who can only carry them out.

I am talking about a real python, not a rubber.

I hope you don't toy with your life based on these "it doesn't exist" attitude.

Mr Afam, i'll try to be as simple and straightforward as possible. The possibility of a cat or any other animal turning into a human being is nil, zero. You believe in such tales because you were probably brought up in an environment where such tales were popular. People may claim to have seen such things happen, that's highly subjective. A person predisposed to belief in supernatural stuff will always see such things even in the most mundane happenings. Of course you can claim I'm only saying this because I have never seen it happen. That's wrong because I've never seen a space shuttle launched but I still believe it's a vessel that can break the earth's gravitational pull. I believe i've seen enough proof in paper articles and tv documentaries to justify my belief. On the other hand I have never seen or read anything that could make me believe that a cat could turn human. And please someone simply saying he saw something happen does not mean it actually did.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by lightwalk(m): 11:09pm On Oct 13, 2009
Tasma:

Mr Afam, i'll try to be as simple and straightforward as possible. The possibility of a cat or any other animal turning into a human being is nil, zero. You believe in such tales because you were probably brought up in an environment where such tales were popular. People may claim to have seen such things happen, that's highly subjectively. A person predisposed to belief in supernatural stuff will always see such things even in the most mundane happenings. Of course you can claim I'm only saying this because I have never seen it happen. That's wrong because I've never seen a space shuttle launched but I still believe it's a vessel that can break the earth's gravitational pull. I believe i've seen enough proof in paper articles and tv documentaries to justify my belief. On the other hand I have never seen or read anything that could make me believe that a cat could turn human. And please someone simply saying he saw something happen does not mean it actually did.
[center]FOOL! angry Get some rest you'll feel better[/center]
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by princekevo(m): 6:08am On Oct 14, 2009
Tasma:

Mr Afam, i'll try to be as simple and straightforward as possible. The possibility of a cat or any other animal turning into a human being is nil, zero. You believe in such tales because you were probably brought up in an environment where such tales were popular. People may claim to have seen such things happen, that's highly subjective. A person predisposed to belief in supernatural stuff will always see such things even in the most mundane happenings. Of course you can claim I'm only saying this because I have never seen it happen. That's wrong because I've never seen a space shuttle launched but I still believe it's a vessel that can break the earth's gravitational pull. I believe i've seen enough proof in paper articles and tv documentaries to justify my belief. On the other hand I have never seen or read anything that could make me believe that a cat could turn human. And please someone simply saying he saw something happen does not mean it actually did.

I decided not comment on this thread anymore becoz anyone can hold to his or her belief. But the way we reason sometimes and condemn others believe. You have never seen a space shuttle launched but you believe its a vessel that can break the earth's grave tation pull. All you belief on the facts was based on paper proof, article and tv documentaries composed and written by someone. There you are condemning someone who believe on what he personally witnessed with his two eyes, not that he read it on the paper , article or documentary. In you judgement which one is more substantial?

In 1989 I personally witnessed with my eyes a man touching a young boy on the street and he turned into a cat, this man went ahead to put the cat into his bag. It took the angry mobs who saw the action of this man and he was asked to transform the boy or got killed and in my presence lo and behold this cat-boy of 5years was transformed back to human. This man was put under police custody and was finally taken court where he signed a life guarantee of the boy, in case anything happens to him in future.
So mate there is no science on earth or laws propounded by any one could chance my view on what i saw with my own two eyes. Whether you guys believe it or not it doesn't change the facts.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Jakumo(m): 6:35am On Oct 14, 2009
princekevo:

[size=18pt]I decided not comment on this thread anymore becoz anyone can hold to his or her belief.[/size] In 1989 I personally witnessed with my eyes a man touching a young boy on the street and he turned into a cat, this man went ahead to put the cat into his bag. It took the angry mobs who saw the action of this man and he was asked to transform the boy or got killed and in my presence lo and behold this cat-boy of 5years was transformed back to human. This man was put under police custody and was finally taken court where he signed a life guarantee of the boy, in case anything happens to him in future.
So mate there is no science on earth or laws propounded by any one could chance my view on what i saw with my own two eyes. Whether you guys believe it or not it doesn't change the facts.

I saw Father Xmas once, and I'll never forget it.   I was aboard a translantic jet at 35 thousand feet in clear skies, and with a slight westerly wind, just off the coast of Newfoundland, in mid-winter.  I looked out the window after what must have been my 5th martini, and there, before my disbelieving eyes, was old Saint Nick himself, aboard his magic sleigh.   He was cruising at a brisk airspeed well in excess of 400 knots because his beard has bent backward in the slipstream, and his eyes were watery despite the ski goggles he was wearing.  I remember being rather upset at the way he kept flogging those reindeer to make them go faster, but he paid absolutely no attention to my frantic gesticulations that he give them a break. 

I asked the pilot to turn left on an intercept heading of approximately 075 degrees, so I could get a better look at the old fart, and to my delight, I could clearly see, in his gunny sack of goodies, the distinct outline of at least two of the Raider's cheerleaders that I had repeatedly requested as Xmas presents during the preceding year.   Sensing an opportunity to take posession of the women right away, I asked for the landing lights to be illuminated, in the hopes of forcing Santa Klaus into an emergency descent towards at Gander Airport, which at the time was a mere 80 nautical miles due west.

To cut a long story short, Santa took evasive action, climbing up in an inverted loop to bleed off airspeed, and then dropping out of sight in a classic barrel roll that took his sleigh down through a cumulo-nimbus cloud formation which suddenly appeared as if by magic.  Enraged by my pilot's inability to keep the bogey in sight, I asked for his resignation papers as soon as we were on terra firma, and to this day, I have refrained from ever travelling that particular route again, no matter the fuel savings.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Sammy107d(m): 6:49am On Oct 14, 2009
Jakumo:

I saw Father Xmas once, and I'll never forget it.   I was aboard a translantic jet at 35 thousand feet in clear skies, and with a slight westerly wind, just off the coast of Newfoundland, in mid-winter.  I looked out the window after what must have been my 5th martini, and there, before my disbelieving eyes, was old Saint Nick himself, aboard his magic sleigh.   He was cruising at a brisk airspeed well in excess of 400 knots because his beard has bent backward in the slipstream, and his eyes were watery despite the ski goggles he was wearing.  I remember being rather upset at the way he kept flogging those reindeer to make them go faster, but he paid absolutely no attention to my frantic gesticulations that he give them a break. 

I asked the pilot to turn left on an intercept heading of approximately 075 degrees, so I could get a better look at the old fart, and to my delight, I could clearly see, in his gunny sack of goodies, the distinct outline of at least two of the Raider's cheerleaders that I had repeatedly requested as Xmas presents during the preceding year.   Sensing an opportunity to take posession of the women right away, I asked for the landing lights to be illuminated, in the hopes of forcing Santa Klaus into an emergency descent towards at Gander Airport, which at the time was a mere 80 nautical miles due west.

To cut a long story short, Santa took evasive action, climbing up in an inverted loop to bleed off airspeed, and then dropping out of sight in a classic barrel roll that took his sleigh down through a cumulo-nimbus cloud formation which suddenly appeared as if by magic.  Enraged by my pilot's inability to keep the bogey in sight, I asked for his resignation papers as soon as we were on terra firma, and to this day, I have refrained from ever travelling that particular route again, no matter the fuel savings.

Oh bloody hell cheesy I opened this ridiculous thread only because I saw that Jakumo just posted.

Ok man, it's about time we met. How?
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Beaf: 7:28am On Oct 14, 2009
Some smirk at certain ideas without any proof of their own viewpoints.

A lot of what, we in backward countries call supersticion is already everyday reality in the labs. There are areas like Quantum entanglement that to the likes of ignorant fools like Jakumo, would amount to hocus pocus.
Isaac Newton, who gave us the law's of gravitation and physical forces was linked several occult studies and societies. In fact Isaac Newtons

contemporaries considered gravity or "action at a distance" to be nothing short witchcraft and hocus pocus; who is the looney today? If you ask some of these fools why they follow popular beliefs of the street eg atheism , they will come up with nebulous bullshit like, "oh scientists say so". But the greatest scientist of all time Albert Einstein countered an argument with, "God does not play dice with the universe".
Robert boyle (of Boyles law fame) like Isaac Newton was a practising alchemist. One of the most powerful forces in the progress of science, The Royal Society was founded by alchemists, occultists and other practitioners of "hocus pocus". You might also check Robert Hooke, another father of science.

Only fools like Jakumo shout from the mountain tops without proof. It has been so through the ages; in his beloved "West", men like Galilieo were tried, imprisoned and forced to "abjure, curse and detest" their work. Na today?

Nigeria is curesed with people like Jakumo who hide their emptyness behind big words; they are very quick to accept any "Western" tale and will curse their own culture at the drop of a pin. They lack the sort of inquisitiveness any developing country requires to make progress; instead, these are the very same idiots and mental midgets that find it easy to drag other Nigerians down.

In beloved "West" our lost souls love so much, the fact that there were witnesses would have brought out investigators from top scientific bodies, secret services and the government. But over here, our locust infestation of shallow minded Jakumo's feels that our culture and environment are too backward to be investigated or considered.

I am still waiting for anybody that wants to have a scientific debate about this thing.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by nethacker(m): 7:38am On Oct 14, 2009
only in 9ja sha cry cry
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Afam(m): 7:44am On Oct 14, 2009
I used to be shocked, now I only have pity for people who think they know or understand when in reality they don't.

When you make a categorical statement that is 100% false you simply make a fool of yourself.

It seems people hide their ignorance by diverting attention to the real issue.

nex:

If you agree to wear the spiritual bulletproof and let me shoot you, then I will wear the physical bullet proof and allow you shoot me too.

All this will be captured on video in order to show the world its first real proof of juju.

If you are ready, then I'm serious. If I shoot a friend of yours who stands in your stead and he dies, how have you paid for the consequences of your argument? Be a man.

@nex,

Your response shows that you are not even sure of what you believe instead you simply want to see it happen in your front before you believe.

If you are a man and you are sure that there is no charm that can stop bullets simply agree to the condition to be shot by the same person you will be allowed to shoot without any conventional bullet proof. Anything you say that is contrary to this amounts to playing hide and seek.

You should be able to put your money where your mouth is.

I don't believe in charms but that doesn't mean that they don't exist.

If I believe in it and use it I would effortlessly challenge you based on the condition that if the bullet does not penetrate I should be able to return fire. Your talk about allowing you to use a conventional bullet proof is completely irrelevant because this is not a competition between conventional bullet proof and charms.

Do not insult our intelligence please. If you are unaware of the existence of such charms say so. Don't just come here and make categorical statements you are not ready to defend.

Never make categorical statements on things you are not sure about. It may only bring ridicule.

Seems no one is responding to the Bakassi boys that repelled bullets shot by soldiers who were forced to run away when the Bakassi boys kept dancing as the bullets were hitting them and falling to the ground while warning the soldiers that they may be forced to retaliate.

Free your mind and try to question things, that is the best way to train your mind.

Enjoy the rest of the week.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Jakumo(m): 8:44am On Oct 14, 2009
Afam I know you are trying your best to ignore my posts, so I will be brief here so as not to bore you. 

The ballistic evaluations which yourself and Nex are currently debating need not be conducted on human test subjects for hopefully obvious reasons.   Any competent manufacturer of fetish bullet-proof Juju talismans would naturally be amenable to the idea of having their product tested on livestock, so that any "accidental" deaths recorded during the exercise would result in a barbecue as opposed to arrests.

I hate chickens but love curried chicken and Chicken McNuggets, so those feathered bastards will make great volunteers to be decked out in the full regalia of Jujuological Ballistics Repulsion Technology, before being shot at by lab technicians in white coats.  The documented findings from those controlled and repeatable laboratory investigations can then be published as a White Paper in the New England Journal of Medical Science, whereafter delegations of eminent scientists from across the globe will converge on Nigeria to witness the final demolition of conventional wisdom as we know it.

Afam, take heart, for one can at least hope that the unborn chroniclers of human history will remember the pivotal role played by Nigeria's JujuModulation Technology, when the full trajectory of mankind's destiny is evaluated eons from now.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Tasma: 9:41am On Oct 14, 2009
Beaf:

Some smirk at certain ideas without any proof of their own viewpoints.

A lot of what, we in backward countries call supersticion is already everyday reality in the labs. There are areas like Quantum entanglement that to the likes of ignorant fools like Jakumo, would amount to hocus pocus.
Isaac Newton, who gave us the law's of gravitation and physical forces was linked several occult studies and societies. In fact Isaac Newtons

contemporaries considered gravity or "action at a distance" to be nothing short witchcraft and hocus pocus; who is the looney today? If you ask some of these fools why they follow popular beliefs of the street eg atheism , they will come up with nebulous bullshit like, "oh scientists say so". But the greatest scientist of all time Albert Einstein countered an argument with, "God does not play dice with the universe".
Robert boyle (of Boyles law fame) like Isaac Newton was a practising alchemist. One of the most powerful forces in the progress of science, The Royal Society was founded by alchemists, occultists and other practitioners of "hocus pocus". You might also check Robert Hooke, another father of science.

Only fools like Jakumo shout from the mountain tops without proof. It has been so through the ages; in his beloved "West", men like Galilieo were tried, imprisoned and forced to "abjure, curse and detest" their work. Na today?

Nigeria is curesed with people like Jakumo who hide their emptyness behind big words; they are very quick to accept any "Western" tale and will curse their own culture at the drop of a pin. They lack the sort of inquisitiveness any developing country requires to make progress; instead, these are the very same idiots and mental midgets that find it easy to drag other Nigerians down.

In beloved "West" our lost souls love so much, the fact that there were witnesses would have brought out investigators from top scientific bodies, secret services and the government. But over here, our locust infestation of shallow minded Jakumo's feels that our culture and environment are too backward to be investigated or considered.

I am still waiting for anybody that wants to have a scientific debate about this thing.

First off, the fact that a practicing scientist is a member of some occultic group does not mean his findings are supernatural. Several professors in Nigerian Universities still believe in the supernatural and probably even acquire charms of some type or the other. That's the belief system they are used to and their acquired western education does not change their beliefs easily. This does not however mean their scientific findings are based on occultic principles.

A common mistake made is to confuse the unknown with the supernatural. I may not be able to explain something now, that does not mean that happening cannot be explained, it simply means i don't have the knowledge to explain that happening now. If you are predisposed to supernatural interpretation of stuff you would easily see things with that perceptive. If a villager has never seen a plane before he would probably have some fantastic supernatural explanation on his first sighting of a plane. He might say the gods sent a metal bird shrieking through the skies, he would have "seen" this happening and would be totally convinced that he's right. He is however not right is he?

This discourse is not about Western/African principles. It's about not just accepting mythology as truth without question. Vampires or Goblins are western myths that i would treat with the same attitude as cats turning into human beings.

Lastly you gotta remember that we were colonized by the English, Spanish, French etc in Africa. Do you honestly believe they would have witnessed animals turning into human beings, charms to repel bullets, money making charms and so on and simply ignored this "technology" and gone back to the painstaking scientific work they do. Or is that they did not witness any of this happenings in the decades they lived in Africa?
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Afam(m): 10:23am On Oct 14, 2009
Jakumo:

Afam I know you are trying your best to ignore my posts, so I will be brief here so as not to bore you. 

The ballistic evaluations which yourself and Nex are currently debating need not be conducted on human test subjects for hopefully obvious reasons.   Any competent manufacturer of fetish bullet-proof Juju talismans would naturally be amenable to the idea of having their product tested on livestock, so that any "accidental" deaths recorded during the exercise would result in a barbecue as opposed to arrests.

I hate chickens but love curried chicken and Chicken McNuggets, so those feathered bastards will make great volunteers to be decked out in the full regalia of Jujuological Ballistics Repulsion Technology, before being shot at by lab technicians in white coats.  The documented findings from those controlled and repeatable laboratory investigations can then be published as a White Paper in the New England Journal of Medical Science, whereafter delegations of eminent scientists from across the globe will converge on Nigeria to witness the final demolition of conventional wisdom as we know it.

Afam, take heart, for one can at least hope that the unborn chroniclers of human history will remember the pivotal role played by Nigeria's JujuModulation Technology, when the full trajectory of mankind's destiny is evaluated eons from now.

I don't know what you mean by ignoring your post.

Of course, I won't waste my time responding to some of the comments you make here especially those that tend to turn the thread into a joke or unnecessary humor when issues are being debated.

It is not all the time people engage in jokes, you should understand that.

You have made categorical statements on things you do not believe exist while others have made theirs to show otherwise.

nex, who is very sure that it is not possible for a human being to repel bullet based on charm is not ready to defend what he seems to be so sure of.

If you have friends who are soldiers you may as well as them what happened in Onitsha a few years ago when they were called in to dislodge the Bakassi boys. Ask them and those who may not want to lie would tell you what their colleagues witnessed.

If you have any serious question go ahead and ask but if you think I will dwell on the remarks that have nothing to do with this issue then you will be making a big mistake.

That you are not aware of anything does not mean that it does not exist. This is a position any educated person would take on any issue.

If you are also ready to take up the challenge trust me I will get you someone that will play that game of death with you.

You should be able to put your money where you mouth is.

I don't believe in charms even though it exist and works for those who use them. I don't have to believe in anything for that thing to exist.

I am a christian so naturally I do not believe in other religions. Does that mean that these other religions do not exist?

This issue is about how the mind has been trained to learn more about things, to challenge things, to seek clarifications and do away with mindsets that may be 100% wrong.

I don't do charms so cannot prove the workability to you. But I know people that can take up any challenge with you and trust me they will seek their own pound of flesh if they prove their charms so it is not going to be "ehn so this thing works" when it happens in your presence.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Beaf: 10:35am On Oct 14, 2009
Tasma:

First off, the fact that a practicing scientist is a member of some occultic group does not mean his findings are supernatural. Several professors in Nigerian Universities still believe in the supernatural and probably even acquire charms of some type or the other. That's the belief system they are used to and their acquired western education does not change their beliefs easily. This does not however mean their scientific findings are based on occultic principles.

A common mistake made is to confuse the unknown with the supernatural. I may not be able to explain something now, that does not mean that happening cannot be explained, it simply means i don't have the knowledge to explain that happening now. If you are predisposed to supernatural interpretation of stuff you would easily see things with that perceptive. If a villager has never seen a plane before he would probably have some fantastic supernatural explanation on his first sighting of a plane. He might say the gods sent a metal bird shrieking through the skies, he would have "seen" this happening and would be totally convinced that he's right. He is however not right is he?

This discourse is not about Western/African principles. It's about not just accepting mythology as truth without question. Vampires or Goblins are western myths that i would treat with the same attitude as cats turning into human beings.

Lastly you gotta remember that we were colonized by the English, Spanish, French etc in Africa. Do you honestly believe they would have witnessed animals turning into human beings, charms to repel bullets, money making charms and so on and simply ignored this "technology" and gone back to the painstaking scientific work they do. Or is that they did not witness any of this happenings in the decades they lived in Africa?

Read all my posts without preconceptions and you will find that there are far more similarities than differences in our positions. The bolded sentence above, neatly sums up my position. I have given examples of scientists involved in the occult, not because I believe they felt that their findings were occultic, but because they were inquisitive enough to get close to practioners to find causes and explanations; not sit high up somewhere condemning others.

I said in earlier post that I am neither religious nor supersticious, so I am as far as can be from promotion of such. Rather I got into this argument because someone called me an idiot in so many words; all because I witnessed an event (details still undisclosed). I hold that modern physics does not preclude the possibilty of any form of transmutation, in fact there are numerous equations and topics to back it up; I challenge anyone to prove ortherwise.

Intelligence is not wisdom, one is innate, the other acquired. The wisest person is the one that can say "I really don't know, I would like to learn".

Phenomena that seem out of this World are not impossible for that reason.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Jakumo(m): 10:48am On Oct 14, 2009
Thank you for this replay, Afam.   I searched in vain for your opinion regarding the idea of TESTING the purported magic bullet-repulsing African technology that you are so convinced is real, so I assume you must also endorse the necessity of such evaluations being carried out under controlled conditions, so that Nigeria's world domination in this exciting new field can be demonstrated for the sceptical world to witness, applaud and emulate, after paying all the required royalties in advance.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Beaf: 11:07am On Oct 14, 2009
^So after making sweeping personal statements that have made you look foolish, because couldn't even offer a rat's defense; you have now regressed to cracking toddler level jokes? shocked
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Jakumo(m): 11:21am On Oct 14, 2009
Beaf there is nothing wrong with my anxiousness to witness a bullet-proof chicken repelling all attempts at killing it, while clucking in amusement at the firing squad.

Please forgive me for repeating this request so often.  It really is a big deal to me, and now I will refuse all meals until this mystery is resolved to my complete satisfaction.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by nex(m): 11:31am On Oct 14, 2009
@Tasma

I really wonder how it is that the half century the Europeans colonized Africa, they never came across a cat turning into a woman or a boy turning into a tuber of yam. It is funny that with all our spiritual prowess, we could not fight for independence and defeat the European with their worldly weapons. Even as millions of Nigerians travel to Europe, America and Asia everyday, none of them has been found inter-existing between species. WHY?!

There are several Oyibos living amongst Africans today on the continent. How many of them can give testimony of these ludicrous occurrences? WHY?!

Because it just doesn't happen.

@princekevo

Really, I have never been to Abuja. I've heard all sorts of stories about the place and I believe it all because there are maps, there is a plan, there are pictures, videos and every other form of evidence I can download to educate myself on what I've heard. If someone tells me Abuja is a shanty town, I can give them proof and if they still don't believe, we can go there.

@Afam

let's not ask soldiers for more rumours. Let us start producing proof. Stop asking for someone else to stand up for what you say. I know the there is no other bulletproof in existence than the physical you believe there is a spiritual one in existence. Wear yours, I'll wear mine. Shoot me, I'll shoot you. Simple scientific experiment which I want to be recorded and documented in detail.

After one of your first posts on this thread, another poster asked you to declare if you were joking. I'd hoped you were joking. This thread if you haven't noticed is a complete joke excepting the innocent woman that was beaten to near death.

@Jakumo

a friend once told me that it is a losing game when you argue with fools cos they will drag you down to their level and defeat you with sheer experience. I warn you not to delve into that quanto-spiritual-mystico-scientific argument which Beaf wants to pull anyone into.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Jakumo(m): 11:40am On Oct 14, 2009
Oga Nex, I must register my displeasure at your reference to Spellbinder Beaf as a " fool". It is vital that we maintain the diplomatic decorum expected in a gathering of learned Gentlemen of the Juju, such as the Right Honorable Beaf, and the Always Mighty Afam of the bullet-proof chicken fame.

Let us not lose sight of the designated objective here, which is to hatch and comprehensively test Africa's first bullet-proof chicken to the amazement of all spectator nations currently laughing in scorn at Nigeria's Jujumotive accomplishments. The forward momentum of this argument must not be allowed to flag at this critical juncture.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Beaf: 11:49am On Oct 14, 2009
@nex
Have you even tried to defend your position? I have addressed only Jakumo because he mentioned my name, what is my business with you?

May all your children be born fools.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Afam(m): 11:55am On Oct 14, 2009
nex:

@Afam

let's not ask soldiers for more rumours. Let us start producing proof. Stop asking for someone else to stand up for what you say. I know the there is no other bulletproof in existence than the physical you believe there is a spiritual one in existence. Wear yours, I'll wear mine. Shoot me, I'll shoot you. Simple scientific experiment which I want to be recorded and documented in detail.

After one of your first posts on this thread, another poster asked you to declare if you were joking. I'd hoped you were joking. This thread if you haven't noticed is a complete joke excepting the innocent woman that was beaten to near death.

This is desperation on your part. If I tell you that we have muslims and you disagree does that then mean that I am a muslim? Your level of reasoning here is disappointing because this is simple logic and straight forward issue.

I have maintained that I don't believe in charms just as I know it exist. So, talking about doing a "shoot me I shoot you" amounts to a defeatist strategy that you are employing out of fear of being proven wrong.

nex:

@Jakumo

a friend once told me that it is a losing game when you argue with fools cos they will drag you down to their level and defeat you with sheer experience. I warn you not to delve into that quanto-spiritual-mystico-scientific argument which Beaf wants to pull anyone into.

Well, may be we are now fools for holding views that you do not agree with.

May I remind you that in reality only fools would resort to insults to hide their inability to defend their positions.

It seems that you now want to turn the thread into an insult laden one just to escape the hole you have dug for yourself.

The worst form of imprisonment you will experience is one where you imprison your mind, shut it out to things you don't know or things you are not aware of and without any form of caution argue blindly and make statements that don't hold water any day.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by nex(m): 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2009
@Jakumo

I'm not saying he is, I'm saying be careful cos he may be.

As for Afam, I would never call him anything of such or even insinuate it. The man is intelligent, but these superstitions, they have a way of clouding a man's mind.

I just want to two test subjects to be approved as Afam and nex. The primary subject should adorn a spiritual bulletproof, while the subject for the control experiment will be geared with a standard Armed Forces approved Kevlar vest. Then shots are taken in turns. What is so complicated about that?
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Beaf: 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2009
nex: There was a time when Africans and South Americans used to thrill the world with their witchcraft or magic of rainmaking. They wear their 'banta'  and chant all sorts of magic spells and spiritual songs then light a great fire, toss in some sanctified rocks and dance around the fire endlessly. Today, rain making is studied in Geography: light a large fire, toss some silver iodide in it under rain clouds and you have your rain. To hold rain, intercept the rain clouds before the reach the destination and burn your large fire of silver iodide to draw down the rain before it reaches the destination. It is well documented and the USA used it in Vietnam, Israel used it to make it snow in their country, and recently, China used it to make rain clear the dustiness in the atmosphere during the Beijing Olympics. But here, we'll claim It's witchcraft and start beating people to death.

There is no better way to shoot oneself in the foot than provide an argument that exactly complements your opponents arguments. See how "clever" you are? Surprise, surprise! Rain making has been recognised as having scientific backing? So why wouldn't today's unexplained phenomena be scientifically accounted for tomorrow. Daft!
Only idiots like you, who just blab without reading what others have written will hold otherwise.

May all your children be born fools.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2009
I did not see any picture of her as a cat, all i saw was a woman physically assaulted and dehumanizzed. Babarians
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Afam(m): 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2009
nex:

I just want to two test subjects to be approved as Afam and nex. The  primary subject should adorn a spiritual bulletproof, while the subject for the control experiment will be geared with a standard Armed Forces approved Kevlar vest. Then shots are taken in turns. What is so complicated about that?

You keep creating diversion.

Who is comparing the conventional bullet proof to charms based ones? Certainly not me so I don't see the relevance of the control experiment here.

I have seen (not heard or read) people being shot at (less than 1 meter) without anything happening to them. That is why I know that it works even though I don't subscribe to charms because of my own belief.

If I needed any convincing about charms trust me I have seen with my eyes and would have used one if I ever wanted to. The decision not to venture into it is personal and a matter of choice just as I choose not to become an armed robber or a thief.

Let me also tell another story that happened in one of the states (won't be specific because the major players will know and trust me these guys are simply devilish in my opinion so can't afford to mess with them).

Two friends had problems, both were political office holders and one felt the other back stabbed him. He proceeded to abduct the other and when the other people that helped him to abduct his friend started shooting him and nothing happened he told them not to bother because they did the charm at the same time so bullet will not kill him. I will stop here since this is more general than specific as I will not be willing to risk my life here just to explain real things to people who disagree and use that disagreement as a basis to dismiss what is real.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by lightwalk(m): 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2009
Now this thread is getting me angry! angry angry angry
Beaf you better ignore them and let them wander like fools in their ignorance till they step on the wrong stone.
If they really are serious in their doubts let them come and verify themselves.
What does one gain in ridicule. What does someone gain in telling you a lie
You don't believe because it makes you feel insecure. That has always been the nature of man
Those who wear blue glasses see a blue world. Those who were green glasses see a green world.
Remove the veil of your eyes and you will see the real world. Were witnesses dare to tell
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Beaf: 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2009
^Tell them o jare! Wisdom is acquired and is precious to those who hold it.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by tunnytox(m): 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2009
I'll never believe such stories,  cat turns to a woman! if you believe that then you'll believe there's father xmas!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bomb Scare In Gwagwalada As Police Rescue Suspected Female Bomber / Obasanjo’s Strength Lies In Just Talking, Can't Give Atiku Votes –Tony Momoh / 'Buhari Can't Be Bullied' - Garba Shehu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.