Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" (14063 Views)

Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters / Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) / Oyibo Man Enters LASTMA Bike To Beat Traffic On Ikorodu Road [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Beaf: 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2009
^Abi o!
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Afam(m): 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2009
I still maintain that it is very unfortunate for an educated person to deny or dismiss something he/she has no knowledge about. Self imprisonment I call it and with this state of mind nothing can be ventured, nothing new will be learnt and even facts will be dismissed out of ignorance.

Black man is in trouble.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by spoilt(f): 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2009
Its not hard for them to strip women naked in Naija. Chei. Womanhood eh!
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Beaf: 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2009
I am really shocked at the way Jakumo has run off now that evidence has been provided at the link below and the posts after it. The anal brained baboon called nex has long since abandonded trying to look smug.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-137704.128.html#msg4740802

Please come back and tell me I am ignorant na, and the op can change the title again too. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why are Nigerians always trying to be whiter than oyibo people? That is why we are not developing. Foolish people sha! angry
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Jakumo(m): 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2009
Oga Beaf you have given me so much homework that I had to hire a team of readers just to plough through the reams of verbiage in the hopes of arriving at a coherent summary to it all.

Regardless of what my literary team concludes regarding your submissions here, I will ONLY believe in magic bullet repulsion Juju talismans or the complete transformation of man to beast IF credible and repeatable confirmatory tests are conducted under the CLOSE scrutiny of impartial scientific observers.

The recently announced cloning of a human jawbone from stem cells had to be meticulously proven to the scientific community before being duly publicized. Your claim that entire human beings can be spontaneously created from lowly tabby-cats MUST pass identically rigorous testing in order to elicit any response besides incredulity and scorn about the whimsical and utterly ridiculous claims which regularly spew forth from Africa like so many involuntary bowel movements after a meal of hot chili peppers.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Beaf: 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2009
^As to explanations, I will leave you with the link below;  the man is a physics professor and a Nobel Laureate. He is not an African, but a Westerner, working in the World renowned University of Cambridge. Be rest assured that he knows his hens from his roosters even though to you, he should better be described as belonging in the looney fringes (being head of the Mind–Matter Unification Project and such stuff, http://www.tcm.phy.cam.ac.uk/~bdj10/mm/top.html).

http://www.tcm.phy.cam.ac.uk/~bdj10/mm/articles/PM.html
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by princekevo(m): 2:55pm On Oct 16, 2009
@ Beaf
The hardest thing you can do on earth is convincing someone for something he/she is ignorant of.
As your can see they have massacred the truth by changing the topic of the thread. That is the real attitude of a typical Nigerian. He would rather change the truth instead of accepting it.
The person who changed the topic to suit his belief jst succeeded in making himself a fool to thousand of Nigerians here. How does the topic suits the news?
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Afam(m): 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2009
Got this from another thread - Re: Shame On Us, As Cotonou Is Changing - Dele Momodu - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-312709.32.html

Fawzzziyah

Re: Shame On Us, As Cotonou Is Changing - Dele Momodu
« #34 on: September 13, 2009, 10:20 AM »
I live in Cotonou, and yes it is changing! There are a couple of new roads. Glo is in town, for all that's worth. And,, what else, I'm trying to think?
Oh yes! The people are more dubious than ever, poverty is at an all time high as government officials continue their pilferage of the little there is, utilitiy bills cost a bomb, and it seems if you are a foreigner, especially a Nigerian, you are targeted ALL the time.
Those of us that are here, call ourselves 'energy refugees'! If there was electricity in Nigeria, which is the pivot around which all else swings, we would be back home like yesterday.

Yes, Vodoo ( not Orisha ) is the official religion! And it shows, the people are both evil and diabolic. I wish all the people that are projecting that Benin will be the hub after Ghana, luck. What one needs is a six month stay minimum, among the people, not two nights at the Novotel!
I think when journalists come into town, they should interview those of us living here, instead of wining and dining with the very few indigenes, alot of who make their money from drugs and shady business deals.

" As Cotonou is changing ", so are the people staying the same,

@Beaf,

Don't bother convincing anyone. It is clear some of us are simply ignorant of the facts. Wetin I don see with my eyes dey enough to know wetin dey possible and wetin no dey possible and my own style na to avoid dem.

I only hope they don't challenge the wrong person that will turn them into goats or even fowls kpakpa.

Sometimes, when these OPC people start shooting their members all in the name of testing the charms in the same area where the football field is located I quickly round up, enter my motor take off before person go take head carry wetin e no know.

Believing that something exists is not the same thing as subscribing to that thing.

Even small children wey dem dey cast out demons go wrestle adults, talk with the voice of old men and you have people here asking for scientific proof or wondering why oyibo people never discover am. I laugh in pidgin.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by RichyBlacK(m): 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2009
There are three kinds of laws:

1. Societal laws: Violators are typically fined, imprisoned, assigned some task, etc.

2. Religious laws: Violators are punished after death, going to hell for their sins.

3. Physical laws: Inviolable! Govern the universe, from the tiniest quarks and gluons to the indescribably large galaxies.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by RichyBlacK(m): 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2009
People can believe whatever they want to believe, however, allowing believers of some set of beliefs kill, maim or abuse innocent people, must never be tolerated.

Claims of any such juju that violates even a single physical law are fraudulent and deceptive claims.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2009
I only hope they don't challenge the wrong person that will turn them into goats or even fowls kpakpa

shocked shocked

oh dear.

Is this why I'm seeing a monkey's tail growing out of my butt.

All these people posting monkey photos of me- na true pictures oh!

NLers' juju turned tpia into a monkey!! shocked

oh the horror

I'm also having a strange urge to eat bananas. Not to mention the tufts of hair covering my ears cry sad
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by RichyBlacK(m): 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2009
These laws CANNOT be violated. Theories like special relativity, quantum mechanics and string theory only build on them and offer better explanations, especially at sub-atomic levels:

1. The laws of thermodynamics (Violating any of these laws will instantly solve the energy problems we face today, and consequently preserve our planet)

2. Newton's laws of motion (Any violator can cripple the world's aviation network - plane no go fly)

3. Kepler's laws planetary motion (Any violator can stop the seasons and effectively stop experiential time)

4. Newton's (as well as Gauss') laws of universal gravitation (A violation of this law will send the moon crashing to the earth and the earth crashing into the sun - all life perishes at an instant!)

5. Coulomb's law of electrostatic force (Say goodbye to the internet!)
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Beaf: 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2009
Thanks princekevo and Afam.

The kinds of attitudes on this thread makes it easy for foreigners to come into the country and walk away with treasure we have cast out as trash. Meanwhile, other countries like SA saw the danger very early in their young existence and have changed their copyright laws to protect indegenious knowledge. We lack leadership and direction. embarassed

Afam, change dat place where you dey play ball o!.  .  . (OPC + Jas + bullet =  shocked)
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by RichyBlacK(m): 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2009
Nigerians should stop believing in fairy tales and start taking science seriously. The useless NPF should stop arresting goats roaming the streets on foolish charges like "you were a thief and now turned to a goat".

Well, with pot-bellied goons with calcified brains roaming around Abuja pretending to be governing, education (the key to abandoning superstitious gibberish) will continue being ignored and more of our youths will go on to believe that poor women (not the rich ladies with fancy glasses) can turn to cats when hit by okada.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by DMD(m): 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2009
[pre][/pre]

This is incredible
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Afam(m): 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2009
RichyBlacK:

These laws CANNOT be violated. Theories like special relativity, quantum mechanics and string theory only build on them and offer better explanations, especially at sub-atomic levels:

1. The laws of thermodynamics (Violating any of these laws will instantly solve the energy problems we face today, and consequently preserve our planet)

2. Newton's laws of motion (Any violator can cripple the world's aviation network - plane no go fly)

3. Kepler's laws planetary motion (Any violator can stop the seasons and effectively stop experiential time)

4. Newton's (as well as Gauss') laws of universal gravitation (A violation of this law will send the moon crashing to the earth and the earth crashing into the sun - all life perishes at an instant!)

5. Coulomb's law of electrostatic force (Say goodbye to the internet!)

Laws are being reviewed as more tests, experiments and discoveries dictate.

The world has been in existent for many years but most of these laws were created by men and women just a few hundred years ago. Does that mean that these events never existed before the likes of Newton?

Lower level science teaches till today that an atom is the smallest indivisible particle of an element but higher level science makes it clear that an atom can be divided. Nuclear fission is a good example (if my memory serves me right).

I don remember another story in my final year in the university.

The best graduating student in one of the faculties (no specifics here), a Camerounian traveled home just before convocation and got drowned. He spent close to 1 week inside the water. His people who obviously understood the marine world according to information that later came out carried out some sacrifices and this guy came out of the water but lost his vocals so could not talk. Up to 7 days and the guy no be fish and he survived.

Don't know if he ever regained that.

Beaf:

Afam, change dat place where you dey play ball o!.  .  . (OPC + Jas + bullet =  shocked)

Funny thing is I know these people, I respect them even though I do not subscribe to what they are doing. I guess mutual respect works like magic here.

Me, even if you keep 1 billion dollars for table say make I take one bullet with all that charm I no go gree because I no subscribe to am and fear no go gree me attempt am.

There are people you can never cut with a cutlass or shoot. They tell you they protect against anything metal. For me, for people like that one can recommend plank unless dem the charm for wood too.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Jakumo(m): 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2009
Blind belief in supernatural or supreme beings will remain one of the PRIMARY causes of sudden and unforeseen death among resident Africans for at least two more generations hence, and maybe longer.  Old myths die hard, but the tragedy of the African fetish-voodoo based world-view lies in the sheer level of violence perpetrated by those under the influence of such animist indoctrination.

Rather than express outrage, horror and revulsion over the beating to death of an innocent woman on the lawless streets of Nigeria, wide-eyed superstition-fixated subscribers to that hallucinogenic special-effects world of hexes, evil eyes, spirits, wraiths, specters and inter-species transformations would rather devote their considerable zeal to scouring the internet for links to establish the existence of unsolved mysteries of ANY nature, to tender as "evidence" in support of the preposterous notion that anything imaginable must indeed ALREADY BE in existence, especially if of wide currency thanks to a culture of blind acceptance of rehashed fables that are embroidered ad-infinitum over time.

The primary moral and mortal question of whether or not the daylight public murder of a defenceless person by a screaming mob can be justified under ANY circumstances is very obviously of far lesser importance to proponents of African magic than is the all-consuming compulsion to defend the belief system they loudly propagate, which would absolve such killers of guilt, simply on the basis of heresay and the bellowed accusations of rabble rousers, as is the case throughout Nigeria TODAY, on this 16th day of October 2009.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by RichyBlacK(m): 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2009
Afam:

Laws are being reviewed as more tests, experiments and discoveries dictate.

The world has been in existent for many years but most of these laws were created by men and women just a few hundred years ago. Does that mean that these events never existed before the likes of Newton?

Lower level science teaches till today that an atom is the smallest indivisible particle of an element but higher level science makes it clear that an atom can be divided. Nuclear fission is a good example (if my memory serves me right).

I don remember another story in my final year in the university.

The best graduating student in one of the faculties (no specifics here), a Camerounian traveled home just before convocation and got drowned. He spent close to 1 week inside the water. His people who obviously understood the marine world according to information that later came out carried out some sacrifices and this guy came out of the water but lost his vocals so could not talk. Up to 7 days and the guy no be fish and he survived.

Don't know if he ever regained that.

Funny thing is I know these people, I respect them even though I do not subscribe to what they are doing. I guess mutual respect works like magic here.

Me, even if you keep 1 billion dollars for table say make I take one bullet with all that charm I no go gree because I no subscribe to am and fear no go gree me attempt am.

There are people you can never cut with a cutlass or shoot. They tell you they protect against anything metal. For me, for people like that one can recommend plank unless dem the charm for wood too.

@Afam,

I hope you did not ignore this part of my post:

Theories like special relativity, quantum mechanics and string theory only build on them and offer better explanations, especially at sub-atomic levels

If you can show me ONE example of a violation of ANY of the physical laws then I'll rest my case!

(please ignore entertainers like Criss Angel and the likes, those guys are just plain old entertainers)

Nothing violates those laws.

Further, those laws were not created but were discovered.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by RichyBlacK(m): 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2009
Jakumo:

Blind belief in supernatural or supreme beings will remain one of the PRIMARY causes of sudden and unforeseen death among resident Africans for at least two more generations hence, and maybe longer.  Old myths die hard, but the tragedy of the African fetish-voodoo based world-view lies in the sheer level of violence perpetrated by those under the influence of such animist indoctrination.

Rather than express outrage, horror and revulsion over the beating to death of an innocent woman on the lawless streets of Nigeria, wide-eyed superstition-fixated subscribers to that hallucinogenic special-effects world of hexes, evil eyes, spirits, wraiths, specters and inter-species transformations would rather devote their considerable zeal to scouring the internet for links to establish the existence of unsolved mysteries of ANY nature, to tender as "evidence" in support of the preposterous notion that anything imaginable must indeed ALREADY BE in existence, especially if of wide currency thanks to a culture of blind acceptance of rehashed fables that are embroidered ad-infinitum over time.

The primary moral and mortal question of whether or not the daylight public murder of a defenceless person by a screaming mob can be justified under ANY circumstances is very obviously of far lesser importance to proponents of African magic than is the all-consuming compulsion to defend the belief system they loudly propagate, which would absolve such killers of guilt, simply on the basis of heresay and the bellowed accusations of rabble rousers, as is the case throughout Nigeria TODAY, on this 16th day of August October 2009.

I agree. These belief systems can be dangerous.

Please read this, and see why I tell people that juju claims are all fraudulent.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by bidemi12(m): 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2009
I don tell una. na poverty de dictate this superstituous rant. Halloween is around. It is a day which includes trick-or-treating, wearing costumes and attending costume parties, ghost tours, bonfires, visiting haunted structures. It is a day that most americans play out their weirdest fantasies in the occult. e.g werewolves, vampires, ghosts, bigfoot etc. But after that day you do not see them going about claiming that they saw a vampire sucking on a person's neck. Also if the military as you claim have invested heavily in the occult why are they still buying/building jets, building more nuclear bombs and whatnot. Why are our soldiers still wearing bullet proof vests when we could be wearing cowrie shells. Why are we still using planes for transport when we can easily lift one leg and 'voila we are in our proposed destination. Look, lets face, Jesus!!! trying to convince you people is begining to give me a migraine. i better leave it here. i dont want to be hospitalized.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Beaf: 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2009
bidemi12:

I don tell una. na poverty de dictate this superstituous rant. Halloween is around. It is a day which includes trick-or-treating, wearing costumes and attending costume parties, ghost tours, bonfires, visiting haunted structures. It is a day that most americans play out their weirdest fantasies in the occult. e.g werewolves, vampires, ghosts, bigfoot etc. But after that day you do not see them going about claiming that they saw a vampire sucking on a person's neck. Also if the military as you claim have invested heavily in the occult why are they still buying/building jets, building more nuclear bombs and whatnot. Why are our soldiers still wearing bullet proof vests when we could be wearing cowrie shells. Why are we still using planes for transport when we can easily lift one leg and 'voila we are in our proposed destination. Look, lets face, Jesus!!! trying to convince you people is begining to give me a migraine. i better leave it here. i dont want to be hospitalized.

Do you know how a nuclear weapon works?
To you folk arguing in ignorance here, turning a solid mass into light is witchcraft; but that is how a nuclear weapon works.
Practically every aspect of advanced physics would be sneered at as witchcraft by your likes.

Nobody is claiming the US govt has invested heavily in the occult, except you are being dishonest. They are just more open minded toward learning than the educated idiots around here. Maybe that explains why we are still a backward, undeveloped sandpit.
Click on the links provided earlier, they won't bite, educate yourself.

I'm tired of this topic now. It has been difficult arguing with people who are dishonest enough to change the title because they are losing an argument. Added to that, you are now you are mentioning Halloween as if that applies to Nigeria. . . Why do we try to be whiter than white folk?

Anyway, I'm done with this topic. Those who are wise would have gained one or two things, others nothing. Thats life.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by bawomolo(m): 8:33pm On Oct 16, 2009
Do you know how a nuclear weapon works?
To you folk arguing in ignorance here, turning a solid mass into light is witchcraft; but that is how a nuclear weapon works.
Practically every aspect of advanced physics would be sneered at as witchcraft by your likes

the difference between physics and witchcraft is that the effects of one has being observed and document while one is based on oral legend and folklore. there is still no witchcraft equivalent of the the Manhattan program
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by bidemi12(m): 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2009
@Bawolomo What is your problem? if your are not careful i will send something to disturb you tonight. Manhatten project ko, 5th avenue project ni. But seriously, many years ago in Nigeria there was this graduate friend of mine who was trying to explain to me why accidents happen at a particular bridge in ikorodu. he said the reason was because there were mermaids in the river that were enticing drivers to their deaths and the only way out was to make occassional sacrifices (human beings) to appease them. The idea that a speed bump could help reduce the speed that motorist hit the bridge at a corner never crossed his mind. Many years later i am involved in a discussion in a forum were people like beef and afam are trying to convince me that santa claus is real. If these guys went to college i would advise to go back for a refund. They obviously have been cheated. grin

Nigeria is the only country i know where people will be told not to go out on certain days at night because you might be used for sacrifice to the gods. MADNESS
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2009
if your are not careful i will send something to disturb you tonight

oh, so that black cat was from you?

i saw it just after your hot gas the other day and it was right before I noticed my hair had turned green and blue.

Can you please remove whatever you sent so my hair can go back to its normal color? It also grew 10 inches longer and people now think I must have a partially oyibo or Arab father.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by bidemi12(m): 9:03pm On Oct 16, 2009
shit!!! this virus called tpia has attacked my pc again. hold on folks i've got to do a system check. I just dont understand. upon all the money at&t is collecting for anti spam and virus protection. Might have to change service. Damn.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2009
^^ this fellow say im dey US army yet he trembles and shits his pants whenever he sees my post. cheesy

Them go win this war against Osama so?
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by bidemi12(m): 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2009
Systems check complete. at&t you too much jooo. O'yeah where were we? yes witches and wizards.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2009
bidemi12:

Systems check complete. at&t you too much jooo. O'yeah where were we? yes witches and wizards.

you were here:

bidemi12:

if your are not careful i will send something to disturb you tonight.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2009
I once had this tiny Kwara boy beat me up in high school. I still could not understand what happened that day, but I had no doubt in my mind that he was used something extra-ordinary to land me on the ground. He used one hand to fling me to the ground and the other to feed me with sands. cry grin

He later apologized cos he didnt have a cogent reason for trying out the jazz on me. He also revealed to me how his dad gave him charms for fighting. I think the name of the jazz is called "lyah" in Hausa.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by richcookie(m): 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2009
Please don't believe this complete RUBBISH! If you understand the concept of travelling out of your body then you will understand the story and pictures are not real.
Firstly, the concept of mind travel is real and takes place in the atmostphere, if you no what i mean!

Secondly, If the woman could turn herself into a cat, road travel will not be her mode of transportation.

Thirdly, when will we nigerians understand that everthing that happens is not always superstition. If one should levitate, most nigerians will say na juju he use! Many practises exist that can make things happen. It is a known fact that if you want to do miraculous things, you can find books on them on the internet. Books exist that will teach you LEVITATION, CASTING SPELLS, CALLING UP GOOD AND BAD SPIRITS, POWERFUL SACRIFICES YOU CAN PERFORM, MENTAL TELEPATHY, HYPNOSIS, MIND TRAVEL, MONEY CREATION METHODS, SATANIC RITUALS ETC,

Everything can be explained! The woman did not go from a cat and become human. Trust me it is a figment of someones immagination.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by SEFAGO(m): 11:54pm On Oct 16, 2009
This was quite interesting so I would jump in a bit:

Now, let me repeat this again, I do not believe in charms but they do might exist. I do not believe in satan but satan sure could exists. [b]It would amount to ignorance for you to dismiss something simply because you do not believe in it (correct a bit).

That is a logical contradiction. You cannot believe in something and it doesn't exist- if you consider epistemological arguments- it is impossible for you not to know and to know. If you know something then it exists. If you don't it doesn't exist. What you are trying to say is you have never seen charms or you don't believe in charms- and that maybe charms don't exist. But then your belief was never justified if charms actually exist and so unjustified belief means no knowledge.

And someone mentioned something about quantum mechanics- which is a totally useless argument for proving anything. Beaf probably mentioned it to impress you guys, And I don't need math equations- I have taken a graduate class in quantum chemistry (500 level). For example, quantum theory claims time travel is possible is we go through forbidden regions through quantum tunneling, but time travel creates an ontological/predestination paradox. Like two classical examples 1)   Tim can go back into time to kill his grandfather, but if he kills his grandfather he cannot exist, and if he does not exist he does not go back into time to kill his grandfather.

2) Or I go back into time, and give newton a torn copy of [i]principia mathematica
(Newton's treatise on calculus and physics) without the author's name on it. Newton decides to copy everything down, and make his own book called of course- Principia mathematica   - the question become who discovered the equations of force and motion then.

I am just giving you guys an example of why science cannot always cohere all the time with logic. Not because science is wrong, but because science is built on probabilistic assumptions.

Long and short- This story is a big fat lie- the okada man just knocked an innocent woman down, mobilized his boys, they beat the woman for being at the wrong place at the wrong time. helped you summarize the witch story. This story is also full of contradictions- why, if she could turn into a cat not do so again front of people to escape? Is her only power a cat? if she could kill people- why was she allowing herself to get beaten up? Man anytime I am on Nairaland, and hear what ppl say, I just keep playing this song in my head :Zombie oh Zombie, Zombie, Zombie way go follow anyone  wink
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by bidemi12(m): 12:48am On Oct 17, 2009
Long and short- This story is a big fat lie- the okada man just knocked an innocent woman down, mobilized his boys, they beat the woman for being at the wrong place at the wrong time. helped you summarize the witch story. This story is also full of contradictions- why, if she could turn into a cat not do so again front of people to escape? Is her only power a cat? if she could kill people- why was she allowing herself to get beaten up? Man anytime I am on Nairaland, and hear what ppl say, I just keep playing this song in my head : [b]Zombie oh Zombie, Zombie, Zombie way go follow anyone

@sefago what do you mean by why she did not escape? haven't you been listening to these geniuses? when she was seen by the okada rider her powers were extinguished such that she could neither escape or harm them. That is the number one law in the occult. you must allow yourself to be manhandled and probably killed rather than exibit your powers in order to escape. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria / Atiku Is Very Determined To Go To Court - Fani Kayode / New Postage Stamps Launched In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.