Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) (56381 Views)

Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) / Man Jailed 5 Years For Setting Pregnant Woman Ablaze; Photo / Bar Manager Sets His 13-Year Old Attendant On Fire For Allegedly Stealing N1500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Amylife: 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2013
Have you try to check her profile, she maybe bouyant enough to buy the car times two. Look well b4 U̶̲̥̅̊ comment. Owu m kwuonya plate number aeroplane mu efu. but gal U̶̲̥̅̊ get mind and men una case de saloon. Still Amylife.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by nbright: 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2013
Vivipop: [b][/b the probability of that happening is -0.009,if there's anything like that. Sorry to have to dissappoint you sweetie,that's not gonna happen, you know why? REAL LADIES ATTRACT REAL MEN and REAL MEN DON'T CHEAT. So u can save ur PITY for someother person.That said,let's get back to the topic.The lady in question might have been a good woman. The guy got served for cheating,there, I said it again!
If the lady is a good lady, then going by your "theory" the guy is also a good guy.. Cos "good girls" attracts the "good/real men"
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by angelseddy(f): 8:50pm On Jul 30, 2013
Ever heard the saying " Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned"? Cheating hurts like crazy and emotions can really spill over. Not saying she did well cuz violence aint d answer. But imagin a gal who maybe in her very late 20's/early 30's.. Maybe she even helped him come up in life or supported him n he cheated. She went too far but dats emotions for u.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Stanleysteno(m): 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2013
Ayab1203: Meeeeeeeeen! Make this guy go give thanksgiving to anything when him dey worship abeg .He for unknowingly marry condemned psychiatric case put for house! Nways, na her wedding budget she just light .
my sister, you get brain
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Stanleysteno(m): 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2013
SpicyMimi: Btw whoever snapped this pic should ve been busy looking or fetching for water to put the fire out!
lolcheesy
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by tttye(f): 11:45pm On Jul 30, 2013
I wl giv her kiss
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 31, 2013
fellas, im SORRY to tell u that dis will be my answer:

HER CORPSE WILL BE NOWHERE TO BE FOUND, EVEN BY HER FAMILY MEMBERS.(thats afta we v gone our ways.)

plz im sorry to disclose this open secret.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Hilzidea(m): 12:16am On Jul 31, 2013
jelousy is dangerous, it cn rule d mind...d entire mind nd there by make a person act strange nd always react xcessively 2 issues dat need no obvious reactions or any at all...

Join me 4 an inspiring, life changing, efficacious, interesting nd informing Youth Seminar.
THEME: Spirits Controlling Youths of Today.
DATE: 1st of August
TIME: 11:00am prompt
VENUE: Christ Apostolic Church, Upper-Room Ministries @ itele, oko RSO.
FEATURING: Music, Games nd lots more...
SPEAKER: Hilary Utuke [President/Founder of FIRMFoundation Team:::]
Call dis numbas 4 more infos: 08131086098 or 08124331354
See u there 4 a divine enlightenment...u need it...u need 2 b more enlightened nd u need 2 still KNOW!

REFRESHMENT: FREE