Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) (56394 Views)

Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) / Man Jailed 5 Years For Setting Pregnant Woman Ablaze; Photo / Bar Manager Sets His 13-Year Old Attendant On Fire For Allegedly Stealing N1500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Rawpidgin(m): 9:56am On Jul 30, 2013
Rooneyboy:

nice one, I will probably do same, but mine would be using the beetles on our wedding day . grin

.........And it would be the ride the bride would ride in grin
Guy u get heart o, so u go still marry girl wen fit open her two eyes light fire on ur range rover sport
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Sexxymom(f): 10:02am On Jul 30, 2013
Billyonaire: I will let it burn to ashes then I will call it quits, then date her best friend and buy her friend a new Range Sport and buy myself a Bentley.
... I think dis is d best revenage u can give her.. Only she go stay dey bite her finger.... People really need to control their anger...
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by phurlargy(m): 10:02am On Jul 30, 2013
I'll thank ma God that I've not made her ma wife @first cos she could kill ma mum and kids if I offend her, on what I'll do ? Hmmnnnn make d thing happen first and ma name will surely be in d news!
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by francdec4(m): 10:14am On Jul 30, 2013
wow
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Jadeng: 10:18am On Jul 30, 2013
A woman that can have the liver to do this can take a man’s life without looking back….. and is NOT a wife material.
May God deliver guys from Jezebel.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by enilove(m): 10:18am On Jul 30, 2013
pendusky: thats is simply the result of cheating, sometimes i always advice ladies to pour water on their head at least once a month, carrying bondage on head call weavon or whatever is sometimes fire itselves. this scene can be coverd by nollywood and use it as a scene in love on fire titled movie...

The girl has no right to set d vehicle ablaze since they are not yet married. She is not his wife yet.
The essence of courting is to know more about d person you wish to marry. She should be grateful she discovered d kind of guy he is b4 settling down with him.
God forbid,if she should discover this after 2 children for the man,what would she set aflame?The entire family and their belongings?

What ever u discover during courtship ,positive or negative, is for your guidance.
A girl should not allow herself to be molested in d name of marriage.This will not make her to be emotionally affected when jilted.

As regards what to do with the girl, I will only report her to the police and charge her to court.But will never think of a revenge or taking of her life,as some suggested.

It is not a good thing to cheat on someone,so I will accept the loss of the vehicle as a reward for my unfaithfulness and desist from such in d future.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by walex25(m): 10:21am On Jul 30, 2013
For me, I will allow insurance to take care of the car, after which I will plead with her so that our "love in tokyo" continues,we will make preparation for marriage, on the thee day is no show for me. Between I don't think there is a law stating someone should be incarcerated if he/she didn't show up on wedding day.

1 Like

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Ammanda(f): 10:24am On Jul 30, 2013
May be the girl bought the car for the cheat
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by tomzman: 10:31am On Jul 30, 2013
If this is true, then it's a serious case o! Well, if I'm the guy, I would make sure the girl rots in Kirikiri.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by tintingz(m): 10:33am On Jul 30, 2013
Ammanda :
May be the girl bought the car for the cheat
and the cheat(guy) sees the girl as 'maga' to be his atm machine...

Money is not everything
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by nomanicole(f): 10:34am On Jul 30, 2013
[quote author=Ammanda ]May be the girl bought the car for the
cheat[/quote
Its very possible..she shudve just collected the keys and walked out of his life 4 good, instead of this, its extreme!
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by kenzspunpy(m): 10:39am On Jul 30, 2013
Did you say GIRLFRIEND? Meaning he is not married to her and there is no legal binding? I will make sure she is arrest and prosecuted for arson and assault. But somehow, I blame the guy for dating a psycho.... Stupid girlfriend!
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by aflag: 10:46am On Jul 30, 2013
i'll throw her in the car make she follow am burn.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Tobbey(m): 10:55am On Jul 30, 2013
Hmmm.. she's a dead living soul o
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 30, 2013
Owo iya Eleko wogbo
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by igbeke: 10:56am On Jul 30, 2013
SpicyMimi:
if i E-slapped you na, pple will say am wicked! angry

Y? because him talk true?
Anyway sha o, if na me....
hmmm..., hmmm... hmmm..
"a rezav ma komet".
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Decryptor(m): 11:03am On Jul 30, 2013
I hear guys here saying "i'll kill her","i'll beat her", "i'll throw her into the fire" bla bla bla!
You aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ the reasons why women treat us like scumbags! There is a way to teach a woman a lesson in such a way she can never forget!
Women hate humiliation and that is the only way to deal with them.
I f i were to be the guy (of course it can't happen to me cos i know how i handle the women i date)...I will just allow the jeep to burn without saying a word or reacting harshly...the effect: People will definitely ask her to come and plead with me and ask for forgiveness which when she does, i'll accept her back! Even if she does not come to me, i'll make serious efforts to reconcile with her.
Tactic: I'll start showing her love and we'll continue like we were before and i'd make sure i have a naked picture of her stored in my phone. Then i'll propose marriage to her and she'll sure accept my proposal.
Execution: On the day of the wedding after all the preparations and invitations, when an informant would have told me that the church is filled to the brim, i'll employ the services of an open trailer (long truck) that will convey the carcass of my burnt jeep to the church and on top of the jeep will be a very big billboard of her naked photo and the inscription, "You destroyed my car on "date of when the incident happend"...i won't allow you to destroy my life today "date of the wedding"! The pastor, her family members, her friends and everybody who came to the wedding will see it, it will be aired on TV news and trust bloggers. What other humiliation is worse than that?

2 Likes

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Tobbey(m): 11:04am On Jul 30, 2013
shikenosa: Girl wey do dis to my rangy rovy don obviousli open airport somewhere for me....

Lmfaaoooooo
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by eagleeye2: 11:10am On Jul 30, 2013
kulyie: still the same thing.after commiting the act,she will take off.reminds me of a girl in unilag that caught her boyfriend cheating.she acted like she has forgiven him and moved on,only to disappear with his certificates and house documents including his car keys.the guy went to her parents house to threaten fire and brimstone,luckily for the parents,they quickly involved the soildier who was the mothers younger brother and made sure the guy stayed clear of the old couple and stopped threatening them.eventually the girl was found,see begging.he couldnt even move further in life for a very long time.i nor know say man fit humble like that.he prostrated and the guys siblings begged before she released it.all this guys that like feeling like they are the only ones that are smart and can eat their cake and have it ehen cheesy

una never jam una grandma cheesy 8-)
I hate it when you reason like this. The same the girl had patient is the same way I will have patience... But that girl and her family will forever regret coming across me.
Army man na human being. #Justsaying#
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 30, 2013
devour129: exactly ! Men be discreet, don't rub in ladies faces
chai,al diz galz una mouth too dey sharp witout considering ur own side.So e dey sweet us guyz when galz too demself are not discreet?We should not rub in ladies faces,as in i dnt undastand.But al in d name of makin ur guy jealous,dis same galz would rub in guyz faces and u wil call it FUN and smile in orda 2 make ur guy jealous.But if we guyz rub in ladies faces,if we do our own,u dis galz go carry face like say u wan cry or like say na fight.Chai,galz dey funny sha.I no fit laugh.

1 Like

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Switup: 11:19am On Jul 30, 2013
Decryptor: I hear guys here saying "i'll kill her","i'll beat her", "i'll throw her into the fire" bla bla bla!
You aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ the reasons why women treat us like scumbags! There is a way to teach a woman a lesson in such a way she can never forget!
I f i were to be the guy (of course it can't happen to me cos i know how i handle the women i date)...I will just allow the jeep to burn without saying a word or reacting harshly...the effect: People will definitely ask her to come and plead with me and ask for forgiveness which when she does, i'll accept her back! Even if she does not come to me, i'll make serious efforts to reconcile with her.
Tactic: I'll start showing her love and we'll continue like we were before and i'd make sure i have a naked picture of her stored in my phone. Then i'll propose marriage to her and she'll sure accept my proposal.
Execution: On the day of the wedding after all the preparations and invitations, when an informant would have told me that the church is filled to the brim, i'll employ the services of an open trailer (long truck) that will convey the carcass of my burnt jeep to the church and on top of the jeep will be a very big billboard of her naked photo and the inscription, "You destroyed my car on "date of when the incident happend"...i won't allow you to destroy my life today "date of the wedding"! The pastor, her family members, her friends and everybody who came to the wedding will see it, it will be aired on TV news and trust bloggers. What other humiliation is worse than that?
lawd have mercy.., (slumbs..., regains conciousness within seconds) u can kill a generation... Are u 4 real...?
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by abenabisa: 11:24am On Jul 30, 2013
ladygaga new unclad sexy pic see more here >> http:///13W0IAT
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by chingydaboss(m): 11:32am On Jul 30, 2013
As for me, wud Kal a mopol to giv her a dirty slap first, den wud tink of hw to resolve d problem grin[url][/url] cool cool
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by fbafunk: 11:43am On Jul 30, 2013
duni04:
on top say wetin? na me get car?

Oh boy If be you oooo!!!!! grin grin
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Tobbey(m): 11:44am On Jul 30, 2013
chingydaboss: As for me, wud Kal a mopol to giv her a dirty slap first, den wud tink of hw to resolve d problem grin[url][/url] cool cool

imagine this toddler lipsrsealed
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by eagleeye2: 11:44am On Jul 30, 2013
Decryptor:

I don dey fear you pass the girl self...
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by ladyinred: 11:44am On Jul 30, 2013
Well, I'll blame myself for cheating and getting caught, then.........
Choi! where will I get money 2 buy another Range rover sport
Dis kind gf na bad market
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by blueeyes1: 11:45am On Jul 30, 2013
Decryptor:
Guy in three words YOU ARE BAD!

Love ur style die

1 Like

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Coldfeet(f): 11:49am On Jul 30, 2013
grin Babe I hail you!! 15 gboza! For you jare!!! My guess is their relationship will wax stronger after this drama some guys just need such reality check sometimes to really appreciate the woman in their lives! I call this SPICING UP the relationship!! So kinkygrin grin grin.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Shekson(m): 11:57am On Jul 30, 2013
Decryptor: I hear guys here saying "i'll kill her","i'll beat her", "i'll throw her into the fire" bla bla bla!

Sounds interesting but time wasting. All dat tyme U̶̲̥̅̊ wld hav used to search and date a beta gal dta U̶̲̥̅̊ can then marry. Γ̥ waste tyme to show ΰя anger and dissapointment.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Shekson(m): 11:59am On Jul 30, 2013
Coldfeet: grin Babe I hail you!! 15 gboza! For you jare!!! My guess is their relationship will wax stronger after this drama some guys just need such reality check sometimes to really appreciate the woman in their lives! I call this SPICING UP the relationship!! So kinkygrin grin grin.

There is a caveat to further dating and marrying a lady dat cannot control her temper. Dat her temper will be her doom. Suicide will be the nxt option for her after I emotionally destroy her
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by chingydaboss(m): 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2013
Tobbey:

imagine this toddler lipsrsealed
I know u must b related to d same 'gal'. Nw say dis prayer nd put ur right hand on ur chest.. I promise not to b a goat, nd a mumu both online nd offline, so help me God.

M sure u feel so hapi nw grin angry grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari / Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) / Two Arrested For Gang-Raping Ogun 19-Year-Old Girl & Filming Her Nude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.