Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,912 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) (56393 Views)

Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) / Man Jailed 5 Years For Setting Pregnant Woman Ablaze; Photo / Bar Manager Sets His 13-Year Old Attendant On Fire For Allegedly Stealing N1500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by stevSKY(m): 8:45am On Jul 30, 2013
nnady chuks: Very good news,guys think they can cheat and get away with this,I support this girl wella..if all naija gals are to be like this,men go loyal
..... Are girls loyal....?
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Gguy4real: 8:46am On Jul 30, 2013
Heeey for me oooo, I trust my self I will skin her life but na one condition wey go let me free her be say as the motor dey burn I go dey see another car beside the house same range rover except that na her obituary then go read in the next day.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Peterboy1(m): 8:48am On Jul 30, 2013
Concentrated Acid Never Finish for market na
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by adabeke12(f): 8:49am On Jul 30, 2013
Matri10: Jealousy and envy are two related habit.Such girl wil probably kill her guy some day.

It has nothing to do with jealousy. Think abt betrayal and your heart about to come out your chest.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Temptee101(m): 8:50am On Jul 30, 2013
nnady chuks: Very good news,guys think they can cheat and get away with this,I support this girl wella..if all naija gals are to be like this,men go loyal
What designer drug are you on? What makes u tink dat the gal waznt cheating on the guy too? D gal is merely jealous dat d gal his guy cheated on waz far more pretty dan she wz Or probably shes a remote village gal who ignorantly is unaware of d worth of RRS car. Dat guy shud send her to hell as fast as he cn..cos dats where she rightly belongs. I blame d guy for havin such a dunce and a monster as his gf. Nxt wud b to tak his life if care is not taken. Silly biaatch.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Samsonklin(m): 8:53am On Jul 30, 2013
Maidoki14: She don die be dat na.na suya i go take ha do before d range rover go burn finish.cos ha life dos nt worth more dan 15million
15 million ke... Na 30m o 4 New one
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 30, 2013
Oboy!

For this kain time!

Say wetin happen?!!!

I go beat her reach heavens gate!

I go bite her head comot!

I go...

But nawa o, I don even vex when no be my own. I sure say if na me the headline go read differently... Like, "boyfriend sets girlfriend ablaze for setting his range rover on fire"
Dats wat I call "fair-enough".

Well, joking though... Who knws...

1 Like

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by DutchNegro(m): 8:54am On Jul 30, 2013
Godson201333: I will tell her that i am sorry and will buy another one
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Philipmems(m): 8:55am On Jul 30, 2013
Hahahahahahahahaha, LOL well i probably would hiss "mtcheeeeeeeeeew", Then get a Bentley GT or Porche panarama and give it to her mama as a gift..
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by tintingz(m): 8:55am On Jul 30, 2013
d'Aesthete:
Oboy! Dis is a typical example of a yerima dating(uderage dating 13-20)dat dint work out well, Dats wat u get wen u catch Dem young & hope 2 lie to Dem foever!
off topic, do you know their age?
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by DutchNegro(m): 8:57am On Jul 30, 2013
Godson201333: I will tell her that i am sorry and will buy another one
Where re u from? Talking lyk a woosie.. undecided
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by ATMCARD2(m): 8:58am On Jul 30, 2013
Laila Ikeji: Jealous girlfriend sets her boyfriend's Range Rover Sport ablaze!!!!
What would you do if your girl does this to you?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/07/photo-of-day-guy-cheats-and-his.html
.No poor gurl wld do dis,kwing d worth of d car.D case wl b settled at d village square wit d latest Roverz or else.........
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by comrChris(m): 8:58am On Jul 30, 2013
let us nt b quick 2 abuse d gal, do u knw if she s d one dat bought it 4 him n decide 2 destroy it 4 using it 2cheat on her bt obviously it wz a wrong idea
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by jamaicabakare(m): 8:59am On Jul 30, 2013
haaaaaaaaaaa..........if nah me, Gobe go be here second name.... Nah just GF 4 Godsake.....if nah wife now...wey be sey we done marry, guilty conscience no go let me do anything but as he be sey she nah just GF....she should be ready to face d consequence....bcoz me go open market 4 her head..... Where is that my Lawyer friend again....i mean someone should call Falana and Keyamo 4 me...... We shall milk her entire family drrrrrrrrrrry.....hehehehehehe ;Dhaaaaaaaaaaa..........if nah me, Gobe go be here second name.... Nah just GF 4 Godsake.....if nah wife now...wey be sey we done marry, guilty conscience no go let me do anything but as he be sey she nah just GF....she should be ready to face d consequence....bcoz me go open market 4 her head..... Where is that my Lawyer friend again....i mean someone should call Falana and Keyamo 4 me...... We shall milk her entire family drrrrrrrrrrry.....hehehehehehe
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 30, 2013
c ur mouth.Make i giv u galz tips.>galz should know dat as far as u date a rich guy,thr wil always b cheating.So b4 you look 4 al means to date a rich guy,av it in mind dat cheating kumz wit it or stay away 4rm d rich guyz,u can date d poor guyz then b sure u won't b cheated...!U galz want to date guyz dat av money 4getin dat oda galz like u also want a guy dat is rich,d guy must cheat.If u can't tolerate a guy dat cheats,then stay away 4rm rich guyz.

5 Likes

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by EejaNla01(m): 9:06am On Jul 30, 2013
Emmadani: c ur mouth.Make i giv u galz tips.>galz should know dat as far as u date a rich guy,thr wil always b cheating.So b4 look 4 al means to dat a rich guy,av it in mind dat cheating kumz wit it or stay away 4rm d rich guyz,u can date d poor guyz then b sure u won't b cheated...!U galz want to date guyz dat av money 4getin dat oda galz like u also want a guy dat is rich,d guy must cheat.If u can't tolerate a guy dat cheats,then stay away 4rm rich guyz.
WORD!
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by DutchNegro(m): 9:07am On Jul 30, 2013
On top wetin undecided... Nwayz no girl dares try dat with me angry..
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by NZAN(m): 9:20am On Jul 30, 2013
Rooneyboy:

nice one, I will probably do same, but mine would be using the beetles on our wedding day . grin

.........And it would be the ride the bride would ride in grin

MARRY? Oh no, that's not posible, but i cant tell τ̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ price she will pay for such evil deed.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by DutchNegro(m): 9:20am On Jul 30, 2013
I amputate her... Pluck one of her eyes and probably tie her down some where in my apartment where I can punch her every now and then in memory of my RRS utility vehicle *laughs wickedly with a rising tempo*
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by jonot: 9:29am On Jul 30, 2013
This is nonsense o shocked. She's a girlfriend, not his wife, so what right does she have to do this? He should sue her.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 30, 2013
drizzit: Now this is d story. The Guy got the girl Pregnant 3ce and he has bin askin her to abort but this is the 4th pregnancy and she said she won't abort it den the guy dis-appeared only for her to him with another girl and the girl is also pregnant for him. So did she do the right thing? I tire for this matter I no fit Judge

If this is the true story then i cannot blame the girl.

The man is the heartless criminal.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by YankeeJoe(m): 9:33am On Jul 30, 2013
life_style: Next time i won't cheat! grin

Na u for even cheat pass sef
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Fajzay: 9:33am On Jul 30, 2013
waleadex: hmm...this is indeed worse than what my friend's wife did to his car.

What did your friend's wife do to his car? Pics pls!!!
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by xpensive05: 9:36am On Jul 30, 2013
Omoh!!!!!!!! She don exist finish b dat angry e don be 4 ha ne kawai
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by xpensive05: 9:39am On Jul 30, 2013
jonot: This is nonsense o shocked. She's a girlfriend, not his wife, so what right does she have to do this? He should sue her.
. Sue fire notin go dey 2 sue wey i finish wit ha
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Sommie101: 9:40am On Jul 30, 2013
Pipsland78: This is really mean and heartless of her, what a waste. The girl needs proper thrashing.

I guess the insurance company will pay for it though so long the vehicle is insured.
Mister insurance don't cover intentional damage,they cover accidental damage.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by 2scorehigh(m): 9:40am On Jul 30, 2013
Boys and their toys!

You toyed with her toy-heart; she toyed with your toy-car!

Now, it looks like Newton was wrong and action and reaction are NOT equal...

Sorry Bros,next time, learn how to be more discreet.

1 Like

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Rawpidgin(m): 9:48am On Jul 30, 2013
wait first, my GIRLFRIEND nor be WIFE o, GIRLFRIEND go burn my keke napep because i dey weep another chick? i swear! dem nor born that girl well
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by chiogoezubem(f): 9:48am On Jul 30, 2013
Henry praise: (My pple say girl wen no get fear for her bf range rover SPORT 4 dat mata na either witch, ogbanje, or her papa na general for miltary or she hold knife wen she wan use stab u)

I will kiss her and tell her I love her after which, I will buy an old tortoise car(beetles) and we will drive in it to her dads birthday.

Lolz! Funny. But I thought you were gonna use the beetle on your wedding day rather?!
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by eikeem(m): 9:50am On Jul 30, 2013
I know jealous men who would do something like this as well,but only as husbands and not as boyfriends. What happens when she becomes a wife?
But really, does this stop the guy from cheating? Does it make the guy feel sorry?
Now that the RR has been burnt, what happens?
Anyway, make I check di garri wey I soak 25 minutes ago. E suppose don rise wella! wink
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by devour129: 9:51am On Jul 30, 2013
drizzit: Now this is d story. The Guy got the girl Pregnant 3ce and he has bin askin her to abort but this is the 4th pregnancy and she said she won't abort it den the guy dis-appeared only for her to him with another girl and the girl is also pregnant for him. So did she do the right thing? I tire for this matter I no fit Judge
if this is what truly happened I still blame the girl.if I where her,I do move on then come back after two years n take anything he holds dear.am patient like that,might even give you a head start of 5years then come back n hit you,that way even if you are told am involved you will swear on your life for my sake.i won't make any collateral damage,just the guy is the person I will sort out.

1 Like

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by devour129: 9:54am On Jul 30, 2013
2scorehigh: Boys and their toys!

You toyed with her toy-heart; she toyed with your toy-car!

Now, it looks like Newton was wrong and action and reaction are NOT equal...

Sorry Bros,next time, learn how to be more discreet.
exactly ! Men be discreet, don't rub in ladies faces

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari / Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) / Two Arrested For Gang-Raping Ogun 19-Year-Old Girl & Filming Her Nude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.