Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) (56389 Views)

Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) / Man Jailed 5 Years For Setting Pregnant Woman Ablaze; Photo / Bar Manager Sets His 13-Year Old Attendant On Fire For Allegedly Stealing N1500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Decryptor(m): 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2013
Shekson:

Sounds interesting but time wasting. All dat tyme U̶̲̥̅̊ wld hav used to search and date a beta gal dta U̶̲̥̅̊ can then marry. Γ̥ waste tyme to show ΰя anger and dissapointment.
Young man...you don't know me...I get back at people when they are relaxed and have forgotten all about the venom they spat at me. It does not matter how long it takes. Sometimes, a long time is what it takes for me to strike back at someone who scorned me..even if it takes 10 years, i'll just keep planning and wait for the perfect day to strike.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by laprince(m): 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] I don't wish to cheat. Inshort, I pray dt it never happens

But if she burn my range, I go show am say no be her I take buy d car
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by laprince(m): 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] I don't wish to cheat. Inshort, I pray dt it never happens

But if she burn my range, I go show am say no be her luv I take buy d car
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by sage2(m): 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2013
The condition of that house is deplorable. The range would rather burn than to continue to live in that house. Come to banana Island and see where Cars are parked. U nefa live 4 beta house u con dey drife rench rofa. Abi u drink celsi ni?
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by eagleeye2: 12:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
Decryptor: Young man...you don't know me...I get back at people when they are relaxed and have forgotten all about the venom they spat at me. It does not matter how long it takes. Sometimes, a long time is what it takes for me to strike back at someone who scorned me..even if it takes 10 years, i'll just keep planning and wait for the perfect day to strike.
i may not adopt the method you earlier stated, but that was the kind of message I was trying to pass on to that girl "kuylie" who talks of threatening the guy with Army man and bla bla.
If it takes 10years or more to get back at the girl, I will wait... one thing is certain, she will pay.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Decryptor(m): 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2013
Swit up: lawd have mercy.., (slumbs..., regains conciousness within seconds) u can kill a generation... Are u 4 real...?
Lol...of course dear. But honestly, i can be so endearing and loving. It's just that women generally take my soft nature for granted and when they stretch me to the limit, i react dangerously. Even a goat when pushed to the wall will begin to bite
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Decryptor(m): 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
eagle,eye:

i may not adopt the method you earlier stated, but that was the kind of message I was trying to pass on to that girl "kuylie" who talks of threatening the guy with Army man and bla bla.
If it takes 10years or more to get back at the girl, I will wait... one thing is certain, she will pay.
Don't mind that sadistic kulyie who comes here to front super-feminism! I can only imagine how bad her past relationships have turned out to be. I try not to mince words with her cos her strong hate for men has not, will not and can never change anything. She should learn to be a real woman cos you are what u attract...A real woman attracts a real man!
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by SpicyMimi(f): 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2013
[quote author=francdec4][/quote]
lool...am not Married... smiley

btw, are u Bill Gate's Son? wink

just kidding..smiley
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Vivipop(f): 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2013
Emmadani: we can't stop cheating.Fact.Its in our (most guyz) blood,no mata how we love u,we wil cheat..!We cheating doesn't mean we dnt love u,infact if ur hobby doesn't cheat on u,thr is sumtin wrong.Galz should not b worried if a guy cheats on u,but b worried if ur guy is on mid-night calls,sending messages and so on wit anoda gal.We always try to undastand galz but galz dnt care to undastand guyz.We undastand al galz are gold diggers,una too like money,but galz dnt want to undastand d guyz case.
this is a load of horse Poo!!! It's a gud thing u said 'most guys, I still believe there's a gud number of faithful guys out there, though very few,who believe that the woman in their lives deserves to be treated as a queen she is. Now I know I deserve those few and God has given me a perfect gift. #itpaystobefaithful# the lady was merciful to have set only his Rover ablaze,nxt time he will think with his head n nt his 2nd leg. #mtcheww#

1 Like

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by vega84(m): 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
I will nt beat her cos it will be a waste of time and will never bring bk the RANGE,I will nt kill her either cos I might go in fr it,I will nt invite the cops cos the might detain her fr eternity and yet she might still nt be able to pay for the car,I will simply make sure she doesn't hav a BF OR HUSBAND again in her life by simply disfiguring her and as such I think an ACID BATH will Do.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by vega84(m): 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2013
I will nt beat her cos it will be a waste of time and will never bring bk the RANGE,I will nt kill her either cos I might go in fr it,I will nt invite the cops cos the might detain her fr eternity and yet she might still nt be able to pay for the car,I will simply make sure she doesn't hav a BF OR HUSBAND again in her life by simply disfiguring her and as such I think an ACID BATH will Do.in that case everybody will understand!
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by SpicyMimi(f): 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
3ace: And who told you the person didn't assist in putting out the fire? How many seconds would it take to take a pix? Wicked girl; when you're not married to him. If una don marry nko, u for kill am?
abeg abeg....say wetin

angry angry
why are y'all taking the anger out on me Na me set the Range rover on Fire?? Plz o! Dont get me angry at all...or else i'll set Nairaland on fire! angry

and i mean it.... angry
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Qc1(m): 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2013
franklampard082: Am I the only one that noticed that the story is highly incomplete. A burning car, then a few words about a jilted lover. What exactly happened, we don't know and this blogger won't tell us. Reasonable threads are just wasting somewhere on nairaland and this rubbish excuse of journalism is making front page. No location, no source, no story, the parties involved were not even mentioned and people are just raining curses and abuses on some faceless girl. I weep for the demise of the real nairaland FP

Well...it happened in Ijebu-Ode, Ogun state. The dude had se.x with her mom and got her twin siblings pregnant simultaneously !

Even at this, she went too far !!!(that might be the worse thing the guy might have done to warrant the damage she did?)
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by adrainuche(m): 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
Billyonaire: I will let it burn to ashes then I will call it quits, then date her best friend and buy her friend a new Range Sport and buy myself a Bentley.
See this one just dey blab for here you think say them they buy car for okrika shop !!! Abeg go lick stew ...

1 Like

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2013
Burn my car 1st..........when am done with her,she will wish it was her that got burnt.what arrant nonsense and somne stupid naija girl that cant really make something of her life will come here and say good for him,i would have done worse.do am 1st and see the consequences.YOU WILL BE TOTALLY BRUTALIZED
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by blueeyes1: 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2013
Decryptor: Young man...you don't know me...I get back at people when they are relaxed and have forgotten all about the venom they spat at me. It does not matter how long it takes. Sometimes, a long time is what it takes for me to strike back at someone who scorned me..even if it takes 10 years, i'll just keep planning and wait for the perfect day to strike.
Infact guy,I don fall in love with u,u are my kinda person. No mata how long it takes,I will definitely serve dat revenge.

1 Like

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by mylifeisagift(m): 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2013
franklampard082: Am I the only one that noticed that the story is highly incomplete. A burning car, then a few words about a jilted lover. What exactly happened, we don't know and this blogger won't tell us. Reasonable threads are just wasting somewhere on nairaland and this rubbish excuse of journalism is making front page. No location, no source, no story, the parties involved were not even mentioned and people are just raining curses and abuses on some faceless girl. I weep for the demise of the real nairaland FP
no mind dem jo4
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by nbright: 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2013
Vivipop: this is a load of horse Poo!!! It's a gud thing u said 'most guys, I still believe there's a gud number of faithful guys out there, though very few,who believe that the woman in their lives deserves to be treated as a queen she is. Now I know I deserve those few and God has given me a perfect gift. #itpaystobefaithful# the lady was merciful to have set only his Rover ablaze,nxt time he will think with his head n nt his 2nd leg. #mtcheww#
No woman is a queen... Not untill she starts behaving like one.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by laprince(m): 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2013
sage_: The condition of that house is deplorable. The range would rather burn than to continue to live in that house. Come to banana Island and see where Cars are parked. U nefa live 4 beta house u con dey drife rench rofa. Abi u drink celsi ni?

Na d babe village
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by megastu(m): 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
Only one photograph. Photoshop!!!!
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2013
Vivipop: this is a load of horse Poo!!! It's a gud thing u said 'most guys, I still believe there's a gud number of faithful guys out there, though very few,who believe that the woman in their lives deserves to be treated as a queen she is. Now I know I deserve those few and God has given me a perfect gift. #itpaystobefaithful# the lady was merciful to have set only his Rover ablaze,nxt time he will think with his head n nt his 2nd leg. #mtcheww#
story,if ur man as not cheated on u just WAIT...!Na ur typ i dey pity,na una typ wey una heart dey tier to pieces not heartbreak.Queen ko KOLOquin ni.Queen ma foot.Thr ar only vry few ladies worthy to b treated as queen.RUBBISH.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2013
if most guyz are cheat then most women if not all,are GOLD DIGGERS.50-50.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
Is this b/w a cheating boyfriend & girlfriend or cheating Husband and wife....cos i dont get it
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by buchi4action(m): 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
the girl may be the one that gave the guy the car......just my mind shocked
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Policewoman(f): 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
Laila Ikeji: Jealous girlfriend sets her boyfriend's Range Rover Sport ablaze!!!!
What would you do if your girl does this to you?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/07/photo-of-day-guy-cheats-and-his.html
Hahahahhaa why did he cheat na? tongue
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by sugardaddy1(m): 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2013
Samsonklin: 15 million ke... Na 30m o 4 New one
Na "4.2m" for better belgium undecided
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2013
i will cut her head, use it for blood money, then buy another one
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by BCTPROTECT: 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2013
what?
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by sugardaddy1(m): 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2013
I will simply run for my dear life.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by adabeke12(f): 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2013
devour129: exactly ! Men be discreet, don't rub in ladies faces
Wtf Dis world don pala finish oh.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by OdeyTommy: 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2013
That girl does not worth living at all, she is a devil.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Vivipop(f): 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2013
[b][/b
Emmadani: story,if ur man as not cheated on u just WAIT...!Na ur typ i dey pity,na una typ wey una heart dey tier to pieces not heartbreak.Queen ko KOLOquin ni.Queen ma foot.Thr ar only vry few ladies worthy to b treated as queen.RUBBISH.
the probability of that happening is -0.009,if there's anything like that. Sorry to have to dissappoint you sweetie,that's not gonna happen, you know why? REAL LADIES ATTRACT REAL MEN and REAL MEN DON'T CHEAT. So u can save ur PITY for someother person.That said,let's get back to the topic.The lady in question might have been a good woman. The guy got served for cheating,there, I said it again!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River / Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) / 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.