Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,879 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) (56372 Views)

Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) / Man Jailed 5 Years For Setting Pregnant Woman Ablaze; Photo / Bar Manager Sets His 13-Year Old Attendant On Fire For Allegedly Stealing N1500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by lovesickdr: 8:12am On Jul 30, 2013
Na to use her for JUJU o, WTF?
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 30, 2013
nbright: They will NEVER admit that they always look for money in a relationship..
yes,they would neva admit dat,they would cari innocent face,but we guyz(some) of us undastands.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by dAesthete(m): 8:14am On Jul 30, 2013
Oboy! Dis is a typical example of a yerima dating(uderage dating 13-20)dat dint work out well, Dats wat u get wen u catch Dem young & hope 2 lie to Dem foever!
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Omam4life: 8:14am On Jul 30, 2013
Dey never marry her, when she is finally married guss what will happen?
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 30, 2013
betrani: won't cheat on u! Assuming I marry u and u buy me one, then some how something happens! Ur sure u won't burn me or mine?
no I'm a very reasonable fellow. I won't. I'll simply take it back and give it to a sweet younger dude. Of course if I was your wife and cheated on you,you'd do the same,that's after probably trying to get violent on me too.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Phonon: 8:17am On Jul 30, 2013
I fear women.No be today.WOMEN.................What can I say?
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 30, 2013
mz kanye: Mhen karma just served him what he deserves..guys dnt even cheat cos dey want to, dey cheat cos its in dere DNA..I wldnt dare set d jeep ablaze I will just talk to him bou it!!plus love isn't made 4 a single soul!
IT IS NOT IN OUR DNA, FACT!!! Dont go saying wickedness is part of the man and he can do nothing about it. Your statement is rather sexist to me and offensive. That the man is inherently bad but the woman is inherently a dove

It is myth, lies and wrong information like this that the likes of you spread that is responsible for infedelity and Ra....pe you see among men.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by lawizle(m): 8:20am On Jul 30, 2013
Baba419: see house see range, why she no go burn am?

Y u talk so?
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by stevSKY(m): 8:20am On Jul 30, 2013
amanda2013: i wil burn hs house join rubbish. Ds gal nids to be congratulated and the guy? He shuld get lost
hmmmmm...... Lemme laugh 1st...... Try dat on me ΑϞϑ ​i wud grand Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̅ to powder......
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by aalex1: 8:22am On Jul 30, 2013
Laila Ikeji: Jealous girlfriend sets her boyfriend's Range Rover Sport ablaze!!!!
What would you do if your girl does this to you?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/07/photo-of-day-guy-cheats-and-his.html
I'll simply use her 4 rituals
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by ijaola(m): 8:23am On Jul 30, 2013
End of discussion, bye bye, girlfriend ma ni, ko ma kin she iyawo, when he come be house wife, maybe na house she go born down
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by cdoffx(m): 8:25am On Jul 30, 2013
nbright: wow... Speechless.. The guy will be regretin ever cheating on the babe.. That babe needs anger management classes..
i would rather say thorough psychiatric treatment.
Why must it be that way, he/she cheats in a relationship she/he calls it quit. Simple and no quarrel
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 30, 2013
stev SKY: hmmmmm...... Lemme laugh 1st...... Try dat on me ΑϞϑ ​i wud grand Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̅ to powder......
are u sure you can beat her? Abi na becos we dey faceless NL you just assume say you fit beat am
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by adabeke12(f): 8:27am On Jul 30, 2013
Ppl should start going to jail for cheating. If stealing is a crime so should cheating on someone to. Jail time should be determined by how long the individual has been cheating and how broken hearted the one being cheated on is.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by datmix(m): 8:27am On Jul 30, 2013
All in the name of love abi... She's good as dead....
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Matri10(m): 8:29am On Jul 30, 2013
Jealousy and envy are two related habit.Such girl wil probably kill her guy some day.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by dom(m): 8:29am On Jul 30, 2013
the guy go just use her do money rituals later.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by stevSKY(m): 8:29am On Jul 30, 2013
souldust: are u sure you can beat her? Abi na becos we dey faceless NL you just assume say you fit beat am
guy any girl shld try it ΑϞϑ c...... ​i wud b †ђξ latest news on NL for grinding a human to powder.....
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by lawizle(m): 8:30am On Jul 30, 2013
She will smell her an.us.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by obowunmi(m): 8:30am On Jul 30, 2013
The woman who did this na real MUMU. MUGU. The fumes from burning the car is enough to give her cancer and other respiratory problems.

It's better to just walk away.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by cdoffx(m): 8:31am On Jul 30, 2013
Nashville:

Thank you. Pix looks too fake. Range in that old house and fire looks fake too!
i know you'll never believe this but i've seen hummer2 in an old Agboile house somewhere in Abk, i tot maybe the owner probably came to do something there until i noticed that aside the hummer there's another E-class and whenever i pass around the place its either the E-class is around while the Hummer isn't or viceversa but if its a sunday both vehicle are out in front of the house. So what do you think? The owner of the two vehicles lives in d Agboile house
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by AGgal(f): 8:34am On Jul 30, 2013
I wish i get dis kind mind!
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by 1EyEDCyCLOPSTM: 8:37am On Jul 30, 2013
[quote author=Laila Ikeji]Jealous girlfriend sets her boyfriend's Range Rover Sport ablaze!!!!
What would you do if your girl does this to you?

Mumu qirl..na ranqe rover bleep yhur boifrnd undecided Na to tattoo ranqe rover 4 her forehead with razor blade..can't even beqin to imaqine what I'll do to her..she better take her own life
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Flygerian1(m): 8:38am On Jul 30, 2013
Well...
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Temptee101(m): 8:39am On Jul 30, 2013
SpicyMimi: Btw whoever snapped this pic should ve been busy looking or fetching for water to put the fire out!
....and you that commented should be busy offering solutions to the guy on how best to butcher that girl instead of running ur mouth carelessly

1 Like

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by DutchNegro(m): 8:40am On Jul 30, 2013
Eustacia: Typical example of a guy who beats up his gf. #smh
Re u sayin a girl lyk dat should be celebrated... A
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by tintingz(m): 8:41am On Jul 30, 2013
mZ sleeq:
Now ,that is my kind of girl,God ilove what she did. Infact I love her.
Andd I keep saying, u have the freewillto cheat,but pleaaaasee.don't let me catch you.
even tho the girl was just a 'girl friend' what will now happen if they are married? undecided
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by waillus: 8:41am On Jul 30, 2013
That guy should thank God for sparing his life. A girl that burnt that car was angry enough to kill him. Advise her to go for deliverance and burst her pronto. This runz that they do and think they can escape, a lot are being possessed by it. You also run to God and you will get a better girl and car. Consider that range as a ransom for your life. Bye bye.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by nnadychuks(m): 8:42am On Jul 30, 2013
Very good news,guys think they can cheat and get away with this,I support this girl wella..if all naija gals are to be like this,men go loyal
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Temptee101(m): 8:42am On Jul 30, 2013
AG.gal:
I wish i get dis kind mind!
4 wishin to be lyk dat gal..i guarantee u dat ur end is near. Kno xactly wat u wish ursef maam.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by NaLaugh: 8:42am On Jul 30, 2013
in zulezoo voice;

"if ur woman don burn ur car o, ur slippers don cut be dat o"
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by SMIG(m): 8:42am On Jul 30, 2013
4k d bitch...i wud use her 4 money rituals @last

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River / Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) / Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.