Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home (29054 Views)

We Pay Between 300 - 500 Naira To Enter Nigeria – Illegal Immigrants (Pictured) / Illegal Immigrants In The US Will Be Entitled Citizenship / UK Illegal Immigrants ‘May Get Amnesty To Stay’ – Sky News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by erico2k2(m): 10:17pm On Nov 02, 2013
Chillisauce:

First Nigeria is English colony. If they want a job in france you gat to learn the language etc. Am comparing brits and their colonies to french and their colonies. This is not a debate of naija doc or police in france.

YOu just prove my very point, Learn the language, right if you come to the UK, there are PCs from every cornners of the earth, they have what they call Positive descrimination here in the Uk in some employing conditions.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by erico2k2(m): 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2013
naijababe:

Foreign aid that they will get back with interest! SMH
Aids not loan.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by SimplyKayy: 7:15am On Nov 03, 2013
Hello great nairalanders. I have been an ardent follower of this forum for 6 years (guest). However, i decided to register to contribute my 2p opinion. So in essence..this is my first post...please be gentle.

Fellow Nigerians in the diaspora that have actively tried to genuinely educate folks back home about life in the diaspora...God bless you.

Now to the subject of this post...i do not believe there is any logic in comparisons between Nigeria and the UK. However, the UK is not a bed of roses...its difficult but yet possible to make a decent life without breaking the law.

In Nigeria, there are more obstacles tbh. At the end of the day i know a few people who have returned home (because life in UK is hard)...of those returnees...some if not most find their way back here.

Those that remain in 9ja...have got the "connection" thing in their favour. I am not here to insult anyone or slate their opinion...

But personally, i know what my choice will be! God bless everyone...but most importantly, God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by SimplyKayy: 7:54am On Nov 03, 2013
To emphasize my point...pls read the transcript of Dr Adebisi Laja's interview. Cheers
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2023
grin God bless the queen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Accident Victim Conveyed To The Hospital, Involved In Another Accident (photos) / Ukraine: 368 Trapped Nigerian Students Drink, Cook With Snow, Ice / FG Probes Death Of ‘stowaway’ On Lagos-amsterdam Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.