Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home (29105 Views)

We Pay Between 300 - 500 Naira To Enter Nigeria – Illegal Immigrants (Pictured) / Illegal Immigrants In The US Will Be Entitled Citizenship / UK Illegal Immigrants ‘May Get Amnesty To Stay’ – Sky News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
coogar:

few discrepancies -

you said it's $50, but you quoted $77
then this comes with just 2GB, mine is unlimited!
to get unlimited on this plan adds another $20...

so it's $97, for what i pay $80 for in the UK

you guys are doomed!!!

You win. Are you happy. Want a cookie? Silly bunch. There are other plans. You know what You WIN
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by coogar: 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
50calibre: I think Afamforever has gone into exile, he has been conspicuously missing from this thread.

google cannot provide the information we have given here - afam's intelligence stops with google and hearsays!

A-town:

You win. Are you happy. Want a cookie? Silly bunch. There are other plans. You know what You WIN

i always win!!!
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
shymexx:

But there are also taxpayers in America, how come they can't bear the burden for the rest? Why do people have to get health insurance and other fvckeries?

America is an advanced 3rd world country! undecided

I'm still waiting for that name ooo
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by r231(m): 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2013
coogar:

which high taxes? how much taxes can i pay in my lifetime to cover for surgeries that are £200,000 worth? where's this notion that everyone is criminally taxed to death? only the high salary earners(£150k/year) can complain with their 50% tax.....

Funny enough the high earners pay a lot of tax in US as well....

My friend got a job with chase in New York about 150k or so with a tiny bedsit in manhattan paying out of his nose....... And he said the tax is outrageous cus if you earn over 70k your tax will be from out of this world

Guess what he is back to UK now saying even if thy pay him a million he can never live or work in Yankee
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by 50calibre(m): 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2013
coogar:

google cannot provide the information we have given here - afam's intelligence stops with google and hearsays!

i always win!!!

Lol the guy is a clown, always trolling on any UK related thread.

I'm my free time, I'm going to dig through his posts and find out what his beef with the UK is.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2013
A-town:

I'm still waiting for that name ooo

To be honest, I'm watching South American football and I can't google nothing now. Another time! Come on, I'm planning to do something in America next year and I saw it during the little research I was doing about Ph.D programmes and other stuffs.

Off topic:

Which of the states in yank has the best strippers? I heard it's a tie between Houston and ATL. Fill me in, bruddah.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by ladygogo: 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2013
@A-town. But seriously paying out of pocket for shyte is not the business, my teeth is seriously jacked up now just because i cant afford to see a dentist( those chaps are from the devil). So I can imagine what US citizens are going through.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by r231(m): 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2013
shymexx:

To be honest, I'm watching South American football and I can't google nothing now. Another time! Come on, I'm planning to do something in America next year and I saw it during the little research I was doing about Ph.D programmes and other stuffs.

Off topic:

Which of the states in yank has the best strippers? I heard it's a tie between Houston and ATL. Fill me in, bruddah.

ATL shorty grin cheesy grin
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2013
r231:

My friend got a job with chase in New York about 150k or so with a tiny bedsit in manhattan paying out of his nose....... And he said the tax is outrageous cus if you earn over 70k your tax will be from out of this world

Guess what he is back to UK now saying even if thy pay him a million he can never live or work in Yankee

@ the bolded. I saw a documentary about how people working in NYC live a few years ago and damn, it was crazy. They live in little boxes! grin
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2013
r231:

150k in manhattan , New York is actually peanuts. Manhattah of all places. Its like complaining about living in Tokyo or Banana Republic in Lagos. Of course you'll complain when your rent is like 4000 dollars. Money that can be put to pay mortage for three different homes in other states. shocked His tax woulda been around 33% so what is he on about. On the other hand, if he had 150k in oklahoma, lousiana, texas, (bakersfield in cali) and some other good states, he won't complain at all because he'd be living the life.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2013
r231:

ATL shorty grin cheesy grin

Bwahahahahaha

So ATL gatts the juice then.

New York and Miami strippers look anorexic for strippers!!
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by coogar: 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
r231:

i have never felt comfortable staying in yankee....people who stay there are just wowed by their big houses, big roads and big cars. there's more to life than 8-lane interstate roads. i cannot be waking up @ 6am to watch premier league games. NFL/NBA is shyte. how can you call that game football when they don't even use their feet to kick the ball?

lady gogo: @A-town. But seriously paying out of pocket for shyte is not the business, my teeth is seriously jacked up now just because i cant afford to see a dentist( those chaps are from the devil). So I can imagine what US citizens are going through.

come and fix your teeth free of charge here. dr patel would get it done for you without checks. just wear a chelsea football shirt and you are good to go......
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2013
shymexx:

Off topic:

like r2389 said, atl but no be my mouth you hear am. I no fit sleep for couch tonight.
Houston got some nice spots that i'm not supposed to be aware of. lipsrsealed
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by r231(m): 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2013
A-town:

150k in manhattan , New York is actually peanuts. Manhattah of all places. Its like complaining about living in Tokyo or Banana Republic in Lagos. Of course you'll complain when your rent is like 4000 dollars. Money that can be put to pay mortage for three different homes in other states. shocked His tax woulda been around 33% so what is he on about. On the other hand, if he had 150k in oklahoma, lousiana, texas, (bakersfield in cali) and some other good states, he won't complain at all because he'd be living the life.

Bottom line is he came bck to base, got another good job and buy a 50million Naira pad in naija
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2013
A-town:

like r2389 said, atl but no be my mouth you hear am. I no fit sleep for couch tonight.
Houston got some nice spots that i'm not supposed to be aware of. lipsrsealed

Word?!?!?

Can I bounce a quarter off their batty and shyte?

Bandz will defo. make them dance!! Soon come! lipsrsealed
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by r231(m): 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2013
coogar:

i have never felt comfortable staying in yankee....people who stay there are just wowed by their big houses, big roads and big cars. there's more to life than 8-lane interstate roads. i cannot be waking up @ 6am to watch premier league games. NFL/NBA is shyte. how can you call that game football when they don't even use their feet to kick the ball?

Lol grin grin

How bout down the road from naija........ When I can leave UK on Thursday to naija and be back on Monday morning cheesy
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by coogar: 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
shymexx:
Bwahahahahaha

the reviews on ATL is generally good.......the ratio of babes to guys is about 8:1

r231:
Lol grin grin
How bout down the road from naija........ When I can leave UK on Thursday to naija and be back on Monday morning cheesy

it's the free-pass to the EU countries that delight me the most. if the UK gets boring, cheap flights to other great european cities can come handy. apart from canada, where would you go outside america? cuba? mexico?
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by isaiahethan: 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2013
David magret tarcher,immigrant immigrant ,I don't think is the problem of UK economy.so called immigrant contribute a lot towards there economy,I wonder why they don't mess Zimbabwe's around,trust me mugabe don't tolerate nonsense.Nigerian leaders are letting us down. angry I don't blame them much grin
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2013
shymexx:

Word?!?!?

Can I bounce a quarter off their batty and shyte?

Bandz will defo. make them dance!! Soon come! lipsrsealed

I don born again abeg. Stop corrupting me.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2013
coogar:

come and fix your teeth free of charge here. dr patel would get it done for you without checks. just wear a chelsea football shirt and you are good to go......

Bruv, NFL and NBA are defo. more interesting than EPL (esp. NFL).

I stay awake to watch most of the games.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by r231(m): 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
shymexx:

Bwahahahahaha

When they used to have freeknik........it's like a carnival for naked college chicks but they cancelled it in 2000

10 boobs per person.....$1 lap dance last you a whole album NOT one song you better make sure you have extra trouser in the car by the time she gets up grin
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by coogar: 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
shymexx:
Bruv, NFL and NBA are defo. more interesting than EPL (esp. NFL).
I stay awake to watch most of the games.

#spits#
i despise watching grown men grab each other's butt!

r231:
When they used to have freeknik........it's like a carnival for naked college chicks but they cancelled it in 2000
10 boobs per person.....$1 lap dance last you a whole album NOT one song you better make sure you have extra trouser in the car by the time she gets up grin

what's the risk of having one trouser? grin
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
A-town:

I don born again abeg. Stop corrupting me.

Bruv, you only live life once, just enjoy it to the fullest.

Are you married? If you're not - have fun while you can!! wink
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2013
coogar:

#spits#

The holding of the butts thing is a little bit suspect. grin

But the game is fun!
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2013
shymexx:

Bruv, you only live life once, just enjoy it to the fullest.

Are you married? If you're not - have fun while you can!! wink

Trust me, i've had my fair share. I'll leave it to you guys to keep the flame burning.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
r231:

10 ti.ts per person? - that's a lot ti.ts sha.ggin' (Notorious B.I.G's voice). grin

I just kind of prefer strip clubs to normal clubs.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2013
A-town:

Trust me, i've had my fair share. I'll leave it to you guys to keep the flame burning.

I ain't leaving it any time soon.

Probably when I get married. Till then, it's breakfast at the strip club.

Great place to relax, drink and have fun.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by r231(m): 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2013
coogar:

#spits#

what's the risk of having one trouser? grin

Wet trouser front and back grin cheesy
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by coogar: 10:28pm On Jul 30, 2013
r231:
Wet trouser front and back grin cheesy

hmmmm - that's appetising!.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by r231(m): 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2013
shymexx:

10 ti.ts per person? - that's a lot ti.ts sha.ggin' (Notorious B.I.G's voice). grin

I just kind of prefer strip clubs to normal clubs.

There is a lot of them in ATL cheesy grin

Go Bankhead......you will see them in every corner like the red light district in Belgium
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
Only one thing unites men.. Bleep grin grin grin, uniting us for ages globally. cool
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2013
r231:

There is a lot of them in ATL cheesy grin

Go Bankhead......you will see them in every corner like the red light district in Belgium

That's cray!! The only place like that in the UK is old kent road on weekend nights esp. Fridays loool. Just random chics looking for guys to get them somewhere and buy them drinks.

I swear bankhead is where T.I is from? That is ghetto with choppers carrying good teeth having thugs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

The Skeleton Of A Bus That Burnt In Lagos, Ajegunle Bus Stop (photos) / Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) / Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.