Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home - Travel (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home (29098 Views)

We Pay Between 300 - 500 Naira To Enter Nigeria – Illegal Immigrants (Pictured) / Illegal Immigrants In The US Will Be Entitled Citizenship / UK Illegal Immigrants ‘May Get Amnesty To Stay’ – Sky News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by r231(m): 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
shymexx:

That's cray!! The only place like that in the UK is old kent road on weekend nights esp. Fridays loool. Just random chics looking for guys to get them somewhere and buy them drinks.

I swear bankhead is where T.I is from? That is ghetto with choppers carrying good teeth having thugs.

KFC on old Kent road from Friday nite to Sunday nite grin grin
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2013
r231:

KFC on old Kent road from Friday nite to Sunday nite grin grin

Bruv, you know about them things there... grin

Barbecue fingz and picking up the chics afterwards. grin
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by r231(m): 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2013
shymexx:

Bruv, you know about them things there... grin

Barbecue fingz and picking up the chics afterwards. grin

The African ones NOT naija ones cus naija chicks always on long thing cheesy grin
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2013
r231:

The African ones NOT naija ones cus naija chicks always on long thing cheesy grin

Yeah, bruddah. Naija tingz are long and stush!! grin Most of them are on a wifey thing and that.

Do you remember Mean Time (I can't remember the name now) at North Greenwich from back in the day? That used to be some next club. Back then, no matter where we go raving, we always end up there at 4a.m, just for the chics.

Go raving and no luck - mean time defo. has some silver linings for you. grin it's a pity that they have closed it now.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by r231(m): 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2013
shymexx:

Yeah, bruddah. Naija tingz are long and stush!! grin Most of them are on a wifey thing and that.

Do you remember Mean Time (I can't remember the name now) at North Greenwich from back in the day? That used to be some next club. Back then, no matter where we go raving, we always end up there at 4a.m, just for the chics.

Go raving and no luck - mean time defo. has some silver linings for you. grin it's a pity that they have closed it now.

Yea

Btw do you know there is a strip club in woolwich grin
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 30, 2013
r231:
Yea

Btw do you know there is a strip club in woolwich grin

Word?!?!?! Where and what kind of chics? It has to be dem African chics cos bare Woolwich chics have got batty for days.

I've only been to a few strip clubs in ldn. But defo used to eat breakfast in west midlands strip clubs.

Won't mind seeing what the woolwich thing is saying, tho.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by r231(m): 11:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
shymexx:

Word?!?!?! Where and what kind of chics? It has to be dem African chics cos bare Woolwich chics have got batty for days.

I've only been to a few strip clubs in ldn. But defo used to eat breakfast in west midlands strip clubs.

Won't mind seeing what the woolwich thing is saying, tho.

Mixed....some Jamaican big a5s chicks with tattoos and Brazilian wigs grin cheesy

All you need to do is buy a bottle of something and they are there on your lap grin

It's on the left by the roundabout after charlton before you get to woolwich

Thursday nite on fire cheesy
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
r231:
Mixed....some Jamaican big a5s chicks with tattoos and Brazilian wigs grin cheesy

All you need to do is buy a bottle of something and they are there on your lap grin

It's on the left by the roundabout after charlton before you get to woolwich

Thursday nite on fire cheesy

It seems I know the place. Is it next to a pub?

Damn! Just bottles? I'll be out there soon!! grin
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by r231(m): 11:17pm On Jul 30, 2013
shymexx:

It seems I know the place. Is it next to a pub?

Damn! Just bottles? I'll be out there soon!! grin

Yea you got it

Buy a bottle and you will be treated like Saudi prince grin
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2013
r231:

Yea you got it

Buy a bottle and you will be treated like Saudi prince grin

Bwahahahahahahaha

When did they turn it to a strip club? I swear a naija guy owns the place, no? naija mans are moving digital in london town now. grin

Gatt bottles for them - hennessey shower and that.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by r231(m): 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
shymexx:

Bwahahahahahahaha

When did they turn it to a strip club? I swear a naija guy owns the place, no? naija mans are moving digital in london town now. grin

Bout couple of years now........

Normal clubs can't sell in that area so they turned it to a strip joint to attract guys grin

The place is always packed doh
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 30, 2013
r231:
Bout couple of years now........

Normal clubs can't sell in that area so they turned it to a strip joint to attract guys grin

The place is always packed doh

Damn!! Those naija mandem from the high street, tasty and the barbing salon corner in woolwich now have a new hangout. I just hope they don't fight and rob people out there. Not about that life anymore.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by r231(m): 11:31pm On Jul 30, 2013
shymexx:

Damn!! Those naija mandem from the high street, tasty and the barbing salon corner in woolwich now have a new hangout. I just hope they don't fight and rob people out there. Not about that life anymore.

Nah........too much police around that area

Loads of striper girls to go round anyways......it's like carnival in there grin
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2013
r231:

Nah........too much police around that area

Loads of striper girls to go round anyways......it's like carnival in there grin

Safe for that, bruddah.

Should be out there soon watching them make a quarter bounce like they have got hydraulics on that massive batty!! grin

Strippers need love too! wink
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by r231(m): 11:39pm On Jul 30, 2013
shymexx:

Safe for that, bruddah.

Should be out there soon watching them make a quarter bounce like they have got hydraulic on that massive batty!! grin

grin grin grin
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Burger01(m): 9:05am On Jul 31, 2013
shymexx:

Bwahahahahahahaha

grin

Time for me to put my skullcap on... grin

Shy, Howdy bruv?
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Burger01(m): 9:06am On Jul 31, 2013
shymexx:

Safe for that, bruddah.

Should be out there soon watching them make a quarter bounce like they have got hydraulics on that massive batty!! grin

grin

Shy, you're a case to crack.. grin
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by badesco(m): 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2013
I will most Nigerians looking for white collar opportunities to pleas stay in Naija and lets salvage it together and make Nigeria look like Britain and other Best countries of the world. NIGERIANS SAY NO TO BRITAIN BUT YES TO NIGERIA. Britain is worse than Nigeria............
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Skywalker5(m): 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2013
badesco: I will most Nigerians looking for white collar opportunities to pleas stay in Naija and lets salvage it together and make Nigeria look like Britain and other Best countries of the world. NIGERIANS SAY NO TO BRITAIN BUT YES TO NIGERIA. Britain is worse than Nigeria............

grin grin grin
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by justwise(m): 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2013
badesco: I will most Nigerians looking for white collar opportunities to pleas stay in Naija and lets salvage it together and make Nigeria look like Britain and other Best countries of the world. NIGERIANS SAY NO TO BRITAIN BUT YES TO NIGERIA. Britain is worse than Nigeria............

Confused.com

2 Likes

Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
grin
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by jenni1108: 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2013

http://www.bellanaija.com/2013/07/31/25-year-old-delta-state-university-undergraduate-ifechukwude-nwainokpor-friend-kazeem-lynced-in-badagry-lagos-read-the-report/

its ok let me stay where its worse so that if i am mistaken for a theif a few months in holloway will be all
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by NellyGhenghen(m): 4:58am On Aug 01, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt: I think this is a good trend, the Brits have started growing a spine. Cultural Diversity is no longer a fashionable term when you have to live with people who despise your open culture and want you to adopt their evidently inferior culture (By Force or Attrition). Good Move

AS in ehn!! cockney has changed to jamaican accent oo shocked
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Godson201333(m): 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by funkybaby(f): 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
AjanleKoko:

I think we have established his lack of education beyond secondary school. Last we heard, he was planning to sue Unilag for denying him admission. And that was 2008. Well sha, maybe he's been able to sneak into one of the random cult-ridden polytechnics around. In which case I can only go embarassed

Interesting though, how this thread has been successfully derailed by Afam grin

Buhahahahahahahahahaha

Ajanlekoko, you are mean oh. See as una finish afam for this thread grin embarassed grin
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by rafcrown(m): 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
Have you spotted this van aka The RACIST VAN,in your area?
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Godson201333(m): 9:33am On Aug 03, 2013
rafcrown: Have you spotted this van aka The RACIST VAN,in your area?

well we are still waiting for someone who has already spotted this van in London but i saw it on cnn yesterday and im sure that the UK government can't finish what they have started.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 03, 2013
Haven't laughed this much in a while!
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by ksolo2013: 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
ibkaye are u in london
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by erico2k2(m): 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2013
I have seen the Van in stratford driving fru
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by erico2k2(m): 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2013
funkybaby:

Buhahahahahahahahahaha

Ajanlekoko, you are mean oh. See as una finish afam for this thread grin embarassed grin
ha so you still on this site, long time
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by rafcrown(m): 6:38am On Aug 04, 2013
When you Spotted the AKA. Racist VAn,no. Signs of Flat tyres,Parking Ticket,Tired driver ETC.
Look properly because I believe that the Racist Van won't run for ever.I am afteR when it would be grounded.
SAY NO TO RACISM..PERIOD.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies In Accident In India. African Community Suspects Murder (pics) / The Skeleton Of A Bus That Burnt In Lagos, Ajegunle Bus Stop (photos) / Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.