Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home (29073 Views)

We Pay Between 300 - 500 Naira To Enter Nigeria – Illegal Immigrants (Pictured) / Illegal Immigrants In The US Will Be Entitled Citizenship / UK Illegal Immigrants ‘May Get Amnesty To Stay’ – Sky News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by erico2k2(m): 2:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
wayodude: Nigerians are being deported all over the world! Just try typing in Nigerian deported and add any country of your choice to the search lol EVen the likes of Kenya and Gabon regularly RETURN Nigerians to our beautiful heaven of a country.

Nna Afam abi no be so? LoL
Everybody get deported, Abi you no hear say dem deport Snoop Dog from the UK by force?
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by justwise(m): 2:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
erico2k2:
hey I know what Im talking about, people just use any number as their NI, these NI numbers are meant to be unique right and checkable against social security data base, when these monies are paid by the employers they get paing into an account i n these numbers, so your P60 shows all in all how much you have paid at the end of the year,I worked in the NHS6 years so i know as a fact boys just make up numbers.It was also proven in court when someone told the govt that if he was illigal his Ni contributions where illegal too and it should be returned funny but this is true storey

I completely understand that but the inland revenue do send you letter to apply for NI the moment they noticed that you got non, dodgy companies will not even have your name on record let a lone fake NI.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by erico2k2(m): 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2013
AjanleKoko: But wait oh, Afam.
So in 2008, you were still looking for admission?

This is 2013. Judging by Naija academic timelines, you should still be in school. Effectively, your parents or guardians are paying for the Internet bandwidth you are using to make these arguments angry
Oh you thought you was speaking to a matured mind?
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by xykms101: 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2013
erico2k2:
name one person you personally know that is Hungry?
so many legal/illegal immigrants are homeless and hungry in the Uk.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by erico2k2(m): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2013
xykms101: so many legal/illegal immigrants are homeless and hungry in the Uk.
I just asked a simple question, name one that you personally know?.the thing is when people from Nigeria ring people abroad 7 out of 10 times its to ask for money or some sort of favour now they guys abroad cries hungry so you leave them alone. so Now you know.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by xykms101: 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2013
erico2k2:
Oh you thought you was speaking to a matured mind?
Truly you reside in the Uk, check out your grammar londoner. Lol
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by r231(m): 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
Afam4eva:
I can compare Nigeria to the UK ten times over. Yes, our infrastructure are nearly dead. Yes, we don't have power. Yes, our educational system is an disarray. But even in the midst of all these, Nigerians in Nigeria are doing better than Nigerians in the UK(FACT) and we're not exploited like the UK government does over there. We just need to get a few things right and that's it. The UK may have all these infrastructures but citizens use them are a very high cost. People make money but the UK government collects it from there. It's a case of monkey they work, baboon dey chop. Let's stop over-estimating the importance of the UK. Even in Europe, a lot of countries are ahead of the UK in almost every ramification and a case in point in Germany. UK does not talk when Germany is talking.

Smoking is bad for your health

1 Like

Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by justwise(m): 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
erico2k2:
Bro you do nt know this guy, he meant to be an Undergraduate who is not even responsible for himself ie he school fees are still paid by his parents so you must put in mind the kind of mentality you are dealing with, dont take him 2 serious,2008 he was trying to get admission to Unilag, so he is a small boy .I only pray o ne day he has the opportunity to live in a land where everyone is equal then he would see the light and realize how backward Nigeria is i n terms of knowledge and thought

God!! Afam4eva needs T.B Joshua's prayer than Boko Haram, this guy is living in cuckooland

1 Like

Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Afam4eva(m): 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
xykms101: Truly you reside in the Uk, check out your grammar londoner. Lol
Give him a break, he's a Londoner grin
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by erico2k2(m): 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
justwise:

I completely understand that but the inland revenue do send you letter to apply for NI the moment they noticed that you got non, dodgy companies will not even have your name on record let a lone fake NI.

Justwise do you live and work in the Uk? are you talking from xperience or this is just ur opinion?or you just voicing what you think? cso I am
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by justwise(m): 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
r231:

Smoking is bad for your health

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by AjanleKoko: 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2013
Afam4eva:
When all fails, you resort to taking cheap shots. If you have anything to contribute to the topic of discourse of refute some claims that i have made, do that on this thread and stop shifting the goal post. I'm not here to entertain tomfoolery. I'm here to expose the mediocrity that is the UK.

No oh.
I want to talk about your Unilag admission problem. How did it end? Or you are still at home? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by erico2k2(m): 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2013
xykms101: Truly you reside in the Uk, check out your grammar londoner. Lol
yeh I know, actually that's the word o n the street, but I really d ont see how this ur sentence has anything to do with the matter at hand, contribute to what we are discussing
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2013
Keep it up guys. I'm loving the debate grin
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by 50calibre(m): 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2013
Afam4eva:
UK needs more investments from outside cos they don't have much to offer the world. Even foreigners are buying up their football clubs. But Germany on the other hand has more capacity to sustain themselves without depending on any other country. They have numerous fortune 500 companies to their name and you're here comparing a mushroom economy like that of the UK to germany. That's an insult and you deserve to go to jail for that. UK should be comparing itself to South Africa and brazil. Even Brazil sef has left them behind. UK survives on tax and when the tax stops coming in, they're as dead as deader.

Hahahahahahaha dude how did you become a Mod? Please I want to know how Seun could in all his right senses make you a Mod.

I mean look at this jargon you just spewed out here, I'm sorry you to say this, but you sound like bitter illiterate. I'm tired of trying to drive home important facts into daft heads so il ask you a series of question that may help you

1 - How much foreign investments are in the US?

2 - What attracts investors to a country?

3 - How much foreign investments are in china?

4 - What is the size of the US debt, and who is the US's largest creditor?

5 - Tell me a country that is self-sustaining, without external investment?

6 - You mentioned Fortune 500, tell me a German company that ranks above BP
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by erico2k2(m): 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
50calibre:

Hahahahahahaha dude how did you become a Mod? Please I want to know how Seun could in all his right senses make you a Mod.

I mean look at this jargon you just spewed out here, I'm sorry you to say this, but you sound like bitter illiterate. I'm tired of trying to drive home important facts into daft heads so il ask you a series of question that may help you

hahaha save ur Energy bro, this guy aint matured enough to comprehend all that but E dey try sha.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by justwise(m): 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2013
erico2k2:
Justwise do you live and work in the Uk? are you talking from xperience or this is just ur opinion?or you just voicing what you think?

I do, the first time i applied for a job with no clue what NI is, i used my D.O.B to complete the NI space,the agency did not bother to check and correct that, within 3wks i got a letter from inland revenue asking me to apply for NI which i did, at the end of the financial year when i wanted to claim my tax return as a student then my NI contribution record only shows the contributions i made after i got my NI.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2013
So Afam is not even a graduate....

Abajo....

@Topic

When are they going to do the Polish version of that van?
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Afam4eva(m): 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2013
50calibre:

I won't be surprised if you're a graduate of University of ignorance. Your ignorance needs a masters degree. Like WTF?

What has foreign investments got to do with a country being self sustaining, at least to a measurable level. It's more embarrassing for most of a country's investments coming from outside.

We're talking of the volume of fortune 500 companies and this one is talking of BP. Germany has 29 against Britain's 27. Stop spewing your ignorance on a public forum like this cos you don't who who might be reading.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2013
50calibre:

See as Afam turn himself to football, everybody kon dey kick am around grin grin grin
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by bebe2(f): 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2013
Imanuelle:

so many dudes are hungry down there .

Wey dem?? If they are illegal dats understood even then they need to move in the right circles, as per jobs, charities and churches ann them go eat belle-full
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by AjanleKoko: 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
Afam4eva:
I won't be surprised if you're a graduate of University of ignorance. Your ignorance needs a masters degree. Like WTF?

What has foreign investments got to do with a country being self sustaining, at least to a measurable level. It's more embarrassing for most of a country's investments coming from outside.

We're talking of the volume of fortune 500 companies and this one is talking of BP. Germany has 29 against Britain's 27. Stop spewing your ignorance on a public forum like this cos you don't who who might be reading.

Okay, so Afam would rather move to Germany than to Britain cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by erico2k2(m): 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2013
justwise:

I do, the first time i applied for a job with no clue what NI is, i used my D.O.B to complete the NI space,the agency did not bother to check and correct that, within 3wks i got a letter from inland revenue asking me to apply for NI which i did, at the end of the financial year when i wanted to claim my tax return as a student then my NI contribution record only shows the contributions i made after i got my NI.
Ok cool, well as for me when I came here was not to school as I finished all that in Nigeria,however what you have then was your temp NI which comprises of your DOB and letters, but people actually print their own numbers made up in their heads and the Inland revenue being a massive fraud just keeps quiet and accept it even till date, now its even easy as they dont even issue out NI cards no more.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by wayodude(m): 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2013
otswag: yes I agree the majority are suffering in nigeria but a good reason many of the nigerian immigrants in uk are seemingly able to "cope" there is because they get pity and help from other nigerians already there who many times are illegal immigrants.Even when u get a study visa or something to the uk,the duration is set so that it expires just about a month after you graduate making it difficult to get employment there so its obvious they don't want you around.their recent immigration laws buttresses on that fact.the truth is the standard of living is a lot better than here but its highly overrated.Even the citizens would confirm that so kinni big deal?

The Uk is not overrated by all, but I certainly agree the UK is not heaven. Far from it! Haven said that the majority agree Nigeria is hell fire itself.

Few guys there are ballin sha. Last time i was in naija my friend i went to school with was living in a serviced apartment with a pool and security guard. Nice one.....fear no go let me do that for London even though i pay more for my flat here than he does in Lagos.

Forget what Afam is saying though. Nigeria is on life support and is unlikely to make it. Everybody including the Uk and Naija govt knows it cry
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by bebe2(f): 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2013
naijababe:

See as Afam turn himself to football, everybody kon dey kick am around grin grin grin
he asked for it. Glad he got it gud, body too dey catch d boy. grin
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Afam4eva(m): 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Okay, so Afam would rather move to Germany than to Britain cheesy cheesy cheesy
Every rational human beings would based on economic opportunities. The only hindrance would be language barrier.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by AjanleKoko: 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2013
Afam4eva:
Every rational human beings would based on economic opportunities. The only hindrance would be language barrier.

Oya bring moni, make I carry you go Germany grin
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Afam4eva(m): 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Oya bring moni, make I carry you go Germany grin
Deliver yourself from UK first. Lol grin grin
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by erico2k2(m): 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2013
Afam4eva:

haba Afam cool down, what you just wrote there is like saying the rainbow has just 2 colours,keep this ignorance in check,Nigerian Uni aint that bad at least I came from that system,I think you should read/research more about the UK then you will come to respect it as a pioneer country,if not for the UK most everyday things wont be here today even your Internet.This is not meant to be a Jab at you but just try and research a wee bit more as it seems you are just assuming.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by bebe2(f): 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2013
justwise:

Those were d gud old days!!
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by juman(m): 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2013
If not "one nigeria" that failed nigerians, why do our people living illegally in any country despite the fact that we have enough resources in this country.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Afam4eva(m): 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
erico2k2:
haba Afam cool down, what you just wrote there is like saying the rainbow has just 2 colours,keep this ignorance in check,Nigerian Uni aint that bad at least I came from that system,I think you should read/research more about the UK then you will come to respect it as a pioneer country,if not for the UK most everyday things wont be here today even your Internet.This is not meant to be a Jab at you but just try and research a wee bit more as it seems you are just assuming.
Can you pls expatiate on the bolded?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Ukraine: 368 Trapped Nigerian Students Drink, Cook With Snow, Ice / FG Probes Death Of ‘stowaway’ On Lagos-amsterdam Flight / Nigerian Man Dies In Accident In India. African Community Suspects Murder (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.