Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,877 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home (29072 Views)

We Pay Between 300 - 500 Naira To Enter Nigeria – Illegal Immigrants (Pictured) / Illegal Immigrants In The US Will Be Entitled Citizenship / UK Illegal Immigrants ‘May Get Amnesty To Stay’ – Sky News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by erico2k2(m): 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
xykms101: Deported? Mister, i ran for my dear life. So many people can't stand what you guyz are standing over there, i know how average Nigerians in the Uk live So stop overhyping that dead country.
Bross Plz how do they live?is it anyone's fault you found yourself among people who aint well to do.In the Uk circles differ,I do nt think if you had friends who worked in the banks, are accountants teachers or Doctors,lawyers or those who own their own homes your opinion would be same

1 Like

Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by justwise(m): 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
naijababe:

But not Unilag, maybe Amrose Alli University in Ekpoma grin

Haven't had this much fun in ages! You Mods are not in good company at all with Afam being in your rank grin

Oh God!! i need Kubus now grin grin grin
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2013
r231:

still way better.....

where do you want to start from,

- the airport with no A/C
- the roads
- electricity
hmmmmmm undecided undecided undecided

You can't use that to Judge. We all know the main problem with nigeria is Power-Corruption and will take a while to fix. The roads are being fixed. Yeah, they still need a lot of work but lets stop being ignorant. Things are being done. The UK is only slightly better than naija from my own perspective. Lets look at it from the point of view of the economy. As a nigerian graduate, you have a better chance of securing well paid employment in naija, than the UK. Yeah, you may not make 100,000 dolls a year but you'll still earn a decent living. The job situation in the UK on the other hand is a fantasy.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by erico2k2(m): 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2013
Afam4eva:
let's not even go to how insecure that country is. I can't count how many Nigerians have died on the streets of London via the sharp knoves of 10 year olds. Damilola taylor comes to mind. That country is one fvcked up cesspit.
Dey rake there, i go fall your hand again, you want me to publish how you wanted to get the UK VISA by any means eh

1 Like

Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Afam4eva(m): 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2013
naijababe:

Electricity for one, but you won't understand. You don't get much of it, so its vast usefulness is lost on you. SMH embarassed
get your head out of your azz. I've given up on you. When i challenged you to rpovide proof of you below-par assertion, you removed your slippers and ran for dear life. You're an intellectual midget where i am. Bow down and worship me.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2013
A-town:

You can't use that to Judge. We all know the main problem with nigeria is Power-Corruption and will take a while to fix. The roads are being fixed. Yeah, they still need a lot of work but lets stop being ignorant. Things are being done. The UK is only slightly better than naija from my own perspective. Lets look at it from the point of view of the economy. As a nigerian graduate, you have a better chance of securing well paid employment in naija, than the UK. Yeah, you may not make 100,000 dolls a year but you'll still earn a decent living. The job situation in the UK on the other hand is a fantasy.

Wonders shall never end! I think I haff died 0
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2013
erico2k2:
Exactly its all rubbish and come to think of it, why not put that van in the city of Westminster or even Trafalgar square at least the whole world go there.I saw the head of that council voicing his anger on BBC the day that went up.A day after, I heard on the news how a guy used Article 8 to remain in the Uk even though he had no ties ie no gf,job, family or child.

@ the bolded - that's why a lot of these guys are making babies everywhere with just anybody. Destroying the family structure with kids they can't look after - and continuing the vicious cycle that's the bane of black communities in diaspora.

There's no money, yet they're wasting tax payers money on futile political campaigns just to appease the dailymail nutjobs. I'm riding Vince Cable on this one.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by justwise(m): 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2013
A-town:

What is the unemployment rate in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by coogar: 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
Afam4eva:
It's Coogar and Desola that i pity the most. They won't be privileged to BT Internet again and therefore will be unable to be on Nairaland 24/7 abusing people. Gob bless them sha.

says the piss-stained, alcohol-sodden, frustrated UK-reject. how was your trip to the MMA last night? were you able to broach the subject of your planned trip to the UK/US with any of the returnees? did any of them offer to help you?

oloshious fellow!

1 Like

Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by erico2k2(m): 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
justwise:

Uncountable grin grin, we dont have an accurate censors in 9ja what and how we gonna come to a figure?
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
Fam, I don't care if it's a 7 day ban or 2 hours ban. I didn't post anything offensive under this handle. So why ban it as well? undecided
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by xykms101: 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2013
justwise:

Yea...i feel your pain, you came with the hope of picking money on the street, living on benefit even when you are not entitled to one. Trying to get a job with visiting visa..all failed then you checked out quickly.
How many Nigerians in the Uk are legal immigrants? 90percent of Nigerians in the Uk including you and your cohorts on nairaland are illegal immigrants.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2013
naijababe:

Wonders shall never end! I think I haff died 0

You don't need to die. My statement is supported by statistics not just yarns. The fact that 1 out of 20 naija graduates in the UK is able to secure employment (white collar) does not mean it's all ROSY.

The rate at which naija UK grads flood OTC in houston every year because of the job situation in the UK speaks numbers. I aint being sentimental. It's the truth. You have a better shot getting meaningful employment in nigeria. It may be a bank job or whatever but you will be able to pay your bills and not have to look over your shoulders!!

1 Like

Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Afam4eva(m): 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2013
coogar:

says the piss-stained, alcohol-sodden, frustrated UK-reject. how was your trip to the MMA last night? were you able to broach the subject of your planned trip to the UK/US with any of the returnees? did any of them offer to help you?

oloshious fellow!
Are you on break. You better stay closer to the royal baby to know when you'll need to pack his sh1t. Your condition is -1. take heart. Where there's a will there's a way.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by r231(m): 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2013
A-town:

sorry sir.....which roads undecided undecided

last time i checked Lagos-Ibadan express way is still a federal road but you can try it now its a death trap

as for jobs, if you are legal nothing stops you from going for any jobs you want forget about the pay nothing is fantasy.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by justwise(m): 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2013
xykms101: How many Nigerians in the Uk are legal immigrants? 90percent of Nigerians in the Uk including you are illegal immigrants.

I rather watch my neighbour's knickers dry than engaging you in any decent argument because you are useless

1 Like

Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by erico2k2(m): 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
shymexx:

@ the bolded - that's why a lot of these guys are making babies everywhere with just anybody. Destroying the family structure with kids they can't look after - and continuing the vicious cycle that's the bane of black communities in diaspora.

There's no money, yet they're wasting tax payers money on futile political campaigns just to appease the dailymail nutjobs. I'm riding Vince Cable on this one.

No Disrespect bro, I think we are having a convo beyond ur comprehension here.This was a true story and it was in the news (BBC london) the guy in question had no ties whatsoever not even a CHILD but his lawyers where able to use article 8 to his advantage get it?
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by ladygogo: 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
A-town:

You can't use that to Judge. We all know the main problem with nigeria is Power-Corruption and will take a while to fix. The roads are being fixed. Yeah, they still need a lot of work but lets stop being ignorant. Things are being done. The UK is only slightly better than naija from my own perspective. Lets look at it from the point of view of the economy. [b]As a nigerian graduate, you have a better chance of securing well paid employment in naija, than the UK. Yeah, you may not [/b]make 100,000 dolls a year but you'll still earn a decent living. The job situation in the UK on the other hand is a fantasy.

I believe you have your rose coloured glasses on or maybe there is another Nigeria somewhere.

Re: 50,000 Graduates Applied For 72 NERC Jobs- Professor Nebo (MINISTER OF POWER)
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by justwise(m): 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
shymexx: Fam, I don't care if it's a 7 day ban or 2 hours ban. I didn't post anything offensive under this handle. So why ban it as well? undecided

Who banned you?
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by r231(m): 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
xykms101: How many Nigerians in the Uk are legal immigrants? 90percent of Nigerians in the Uk including you and your cohort on nairaland are illegal immigrants.

hmmmm undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
justwise:

When compared to the unemployment rate of naija grads in the UK, it is still way better.
If you have 30million grads in naija with an unemployment rate of 30%, it still beats an unemployment rate of greater than 60-70% of the relatively low number of naija grads in the UK.
Lets stop being sentimental. The job situation for naija grads in the UK is horrible. Thank your God, you are one of the lucky few. There are thousands that have since gone back home and others are laying away wasting their time waiting for offers that wont come

1 Like

Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by coogar: 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
Afam4eva:
Are you on break. You better stay closer to the royal baby to know when you'll need to pack his sh1t. Your condition is -1. take heart. Where there's a will there's a way.

sit there and be chatting nonsense.....
don't go & find something to do with your life instead of claiming to be knowledgeable about the happenings in the UK. i am sorry for your bleak future......

A-town:

You don't need to die. My statement is supported by statistics not just yarns. The fact that 1 out of 20 naija graduates in the UK is able to secure employment (white collar) does not mean it's all ROSY.

you have the intelligence of an unborn foetus....
what is wrong with you semi-illiterates and your uncanny ability to spew nonsense.:...1 in 20 nigerian graduates in the UK are employed? are you out of your mind? yet, it's the money these people in diaspora remit in money transfer that sustains nigerian economy. $9 billion per annum! they must have been digging it from the soil!

The rate at which naija UK grads flood OTC in houston every year because of the job situation in the UK speaks numbers. I aint being sentimental. It's the truth. You have a better shot getting meaningful employment in nigeria. It may be a bank job or whatever but you will be able to pay your bills and not have to look over your shoulders!!

and yet 40 million of your youths in nigeria are unemployed!
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by erico2k2(m): 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2013
justwise:

I rather watch my neighbour's knickers dry than engaging you in any decent argument because you are useless
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Afam4eva(m): 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2013
coogar:

sit there and be chatting nonsense.....
don't go & find something to do with your life instead of claiming to be knowledgeable about the happenings in the UK. i am sorry for your bleak future......
Have you washed the royal diapers today? Oya, get to work osiso.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Skywalker5(m): 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2013
A-town:

When compared to the unemployment rate of naija grads in the UK, it is still way better.
If you have 30million grads in naija with an unemployment rate of 30%, it still beats an unemployment rate of greater than 60-70% of the relatively low number of naija grads in the UK.
Lets stop being sentimental. The job situation for naija grads in the UK is horrible. Thank your God, you are one of the lucky few. There are thousands that have since gone back home and others are laying away wasting their time waiting for offers that wont come

LOL.Wahala dey oo. grin grin grin grin But you should understand that the job situation is bad everywhere but at least in UK, you can still get something to do while you looking for your ideal job
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2013
Afam4eva:
get your head out of your azz. I've given up on you. When i challenged you to rpovide proof of you below-par assertion, you removed your slippers and ran for dear life. You're an intellectual midget where i am. Bow down and worship me.

But you did not provide proof too now Afam, in fact it took 2 posters badgering you to tell us the number of your friends that had returned from the UK. When Justwise questioned you about using your 20 friends as an above and beyond comparison you said you were within your right to do so, only to come back and start talking about UK and US populations!

I swear Unilag did themselves a favour! Did someone write the exam your Jamb and post UME for you? You could not have scored 50 if you wrote it yourself! Intellectual giant! grin grin grin grin grin Hahahahahahaha!!!!

I will remember you in my prayers as I am my brother's keeper eh! Better yet, send me your address, I will send you son Ginkgo Biloba in the post, it's supposed to help the grey matter. Ndo eh!!!
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2013
r231:

sorry sir.....which roads undecided undecided

last time i checked Lagos-Ibadan express way is still a federal road but you can try it now its a death trap

as for jobs, if you are legal nothing stops you from going for any jobs you want forget about the pay nothing is fantasy.

Correct me if i am wrong but don't you need the job to be legal? Where are the jobs in the UK? The same UK where jobs are vanishing?

1 Like

Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by justwise(m): 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
erico2k2:

grin grin grin grin its more profitable job than arguing with some plonker
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2013
A-town:

Chai i don't agree with this. I don't agree at all. But for this immigration thingy I would have gotten a job now... In naija i didn't even get an interview and I graduated with 2.1 oh,.... I have gone for a lot of interviews in the uk even phone interviews. Back home guys are just doing some sort of trading all in the name of keeping busy and not being wasted...
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by xykms101: 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2013
justwise:

Yeah! Truth hurts, watch out for your back dude, Operation Go back to your home or face arrest on track.
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by r231(m): 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2013
A-town:

Correct me if i am wrong but don't you need the job to be legal? Where are the jobs in the UK? The same UK where jobs are vanishing?

hmmmmm undecided undecided

sorry sir i am confused undecided

from the stats, are you talking about legal immigrant or illegal?
Re: UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
erico2k2:

No Disrespect bro, I think we are having a convo beyond ur comprehension here.This was a true story and it was in the news (BBC london) the guy in question had no ties whatsoever not even a CHILD but his lawyers where able to use article 8 to his advantage get it?

Nah, stop posting in half-baked English, write clearly and use punctuation. That would give me a clearer understanding of what you're trying to say. No disrespect, bruddah. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Ukraine: 368 Trapped Nigerian Students Drink, Cook With Snow, Ice / FG Probes Death Of ‘stowaway’ On Lagos-amsterdam Flight / Nigerian Man Dies In Accident In India. African Community Suspects Murder (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.