Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,346 members, 7,954,405 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

Nigerian Girls Love Guys With Sense Of Humour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Love Guys With Sense Of Humour (2451 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Love Guys With Sense Of Humour by Orikinla(m): 11:43am On Jul 30, 2013
Do you know that Nigerian comedians are either dating or married some of the prettiest Nigerian girls?
Even the diminutive Julius Agwu got a beautiful tall wife who has to bend to kiss him. grin
Klint Da Drunk's wife Lilien Igwemba is among the pretty women with the most beautiful brown eyes.

Re: Nigerian Girls Love Guys With Sense Of Humour by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 30, 2013
undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Love Guys With Sense Of Humour by OROZONE(m): 11:47am On Jul 30, 2013
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Love Guys With Sense Of Humour by Orikinla(m): 11:48am On Jul 30, 2013
Ali Baba and wife Mary Akpobome.

Re: Nigerian Girls Love Guys With Sense Of Humour by sexymoma(f): 11:48am On Jul 30, 2013
Me personally, Personal Personally, Radically, Professionally... I Love Guys with Sense Of Humor Die.
Re: Nigerian Girls Love Guys With Sense Of Humour by Orikinla(m): 11:50am On Jul 30, 2013
Teju ‘Babyface’ Oyelakin married the beautiful model and former Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria contestant, Tobi Banjoko.

Re: Nigerian Girls Love Guys With Sense Of Humour by Orikinla(m): 11:58am On Jul 30, 2013
Even this funny comedian called Pencil is not left out!
See Nigerian babe dey even pose for photographer to capture her picture with funny man! grin

Re: Nigerian Girls Love Guys With Sense Of Humour by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2013
guy it's not cos of their sense of humor but their fame and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Re: Nigerian Girls Love Guys With Sense Of Humour by Orikinla(m): 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2013
Yungwizzzy: guy it's not cos of their sense of humor but their fame and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
But only few of them are rich.
Re: Nigerian Girls Love Guys With Sense Of Humour by MrCork: 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2013
...…Corrrecktion…Nigerian girls DON’T love humans….they love moiney! angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Love Guys With Sense Of Humour by dmcdad: 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2013
Having a good sense of humour is very good in order to maintain a humourous environment. The problem is that, some people tend to be clowns and are never serious which is uncalled-for when there is need to be serious.

Personally I have a good sense of humour, and also the very serious type. So, its just a case of taking advantage of the situation on ground.
Re: Nigerian Girls Love Guys With Sense Of Humour by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
exacitily
Re: Nigerian Girls Love Guys With Sense Of Humour by shirleywhyte(f): 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2013
dmcdad: Having a good sense of humour is very good in order to maintain a humourous environment. The problem is that, some people tend to be clowns and are never serious which is uncalled-for when there is need to be serious.

Personally I have a good sense of humour, and also the very serious type. So, its just a case of taking advantage of the situation on ground.

Wow!!! I'm seriously falling for you... embarassed
Re: Nigerian Girls Love Guys With Sense Of Humour by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2013
shirley whyte:

Wow!!! I'm seriously falling for you... embarassed
she's foolin u Guy. Dnt mind her o. If she find out say u nor hold ur side like dem ali baba and julius agwu, u go see wetin u dey find oh.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Love Guys With Sense Of Humour by dmcdad: 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2013
^^^^ Lmao...
Re: Nigerian Girls Love Guys With Sense Of Humour by sexymoma(f): 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
Do you want us to die in poverty, we have been enduring since the day we were born, cant we just enjoy wealth for the little time we gonna spend on earth. Abeg Nigerians girls love money, go make your money and get pretty girls at the snap of your fingers. tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Love Guys With Sense Of Humour by dmcdad: 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2013
sexymoma: Do you want us to die in poverty, we have been enduring since the day we were born, cant we just enjoy wealth for the little time we gonna spend on earth. Abeg Nigerians girls love money, go make your money and get pretty girls at the snap of your fingers. tongue
Yeah you are right. And when he gets your asś dumped you will come here to cry and whine that all men are the same. Right Bravo!
Re: Nigerian Girls Love Guys With Sense Of Humour by sexymoma(f): 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2013
dmcdad:
Yeah you are right. And when he gets your asś dumped you will come here to cry and whine that all men are the same. Right Bravo!
To me every disappointments is a blessing... if i get dumped by Adenuga's son it indicates Bill gate's son is on his way to ma door step tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Love Guys With Sense Of Humour by Afroconnect: 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2013
Only Ali Baba's wife married for true love...the rest are normal naija money hungry ladies.
Re: Nigerian Girls Love Guys With Sense Of Humour by dmcdad: 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2013
sexymoma: To me every disappointments is a blessing... if i get dumped by Adenuga's son it indicates Bill gate's son is on his way to ma door step tongue
Wow...! I am humbled by your belief. But, how about if you work things out yourself so that no man detects for you or no one pushes you around? Wont it be better that way?

Don't you think men will respect you more when you work things out yourself? Not like a man who loves you wont respect you , but its imperative to note that when you are not too reliant on men, they tend to respect you more...

Well, i guess you are not after a good and honest man but after the man who has his pockets filled with cash. Am I right?
Re: Nigerian Girls Love Guys With Sense Of Humour by Afroconnect: 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2013
[quote author=sexymoma]To me every disappointments is a blessing... if i get dumped by Adenuga's son it indicates Bill gate's son is on his way to ma door step tongue [/quo
u aint sounding sexy at all momma-more like trashy.
Re: Nigerian Girls Love Guys With Sense Of Humour by Orikinla(m): 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

Ali Baba was poor when he met his wife.
Re: Nigerian Girls Love Guys With Sense Of Humour by Orikinla(m): 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2013
Afro connect: Only Ali Baba's wife married for true love...the rest are normal naija money hungry ladies.

Klint Da Drunk is not yet a rich comedian.
The last time we met in Yenagoa for the Africa Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) in April, he was honest enough to show that he is looking forward to his big pay day.

Re: Nigerian Girls Love Guys With Sense Of Humour by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2013
I love humour in a guy but not the 'standup comedian' type
Re: Nigerian Girls Love Guys With Sense Of Humour by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
I love laughing, so yes, sense of humour's important, as well as knowing when to be serious.
Balance in all things, but if a guy can make me laugh, that's always a plus.
Re: Nigerian Girls Love Guys With Sense Of Humour by BlakkBoi(m): 11:08pm On Jul 30, 2013
Before you go trying to be funny. Make sure you got at least 200k in your account, that's what makes you fun.
Re: Nigerian Girls Love Guys With Sense Of Humour by sexymoma(f): 9:37am On Jul 31, 2013
dmcdad:
Wow...! I am humbled by your belief. But, how about if you work things out yourself so that no man detects for you or no one pushes you around? Wont it be better that way?

Don't you think men will respect you more when you work things out yourself? Not like a man who loves you wont respect you , but its imperative to note that when you are not too reliant on men, they tend to respect you more...

Well, i guess you are not after a good and honest man but after the man who has his pockets filled with cash. Am I right?
hmmm how many of those Averagely cashless guys are good and honest Even our Lord Jesus was a rich man, imagine if he was not rich who would be his followers. i know say jesus sef go get who dey trip for am but he no gree give dem face. grin
Afro connect: [/quote][quote author=Afro connect]
Uh o wa lara e mek we know say you sef dey dia, Trashy ko, flirt ni
Re: Nigerian Girls Love Guys With Sense Of Humour by dmcdad: 10:07am On Jul 31, 2013
sexymoma: hmmm how many of those Averagely cashless guys are good and honest Even our Lord Jesus was a rich man, imagine if he was not rich who would be his followers. i know say jesus sef go get who dey trip for am but he no gree give dem face. ;DUh o wa lara e mek we know say you sef dey dia, Trashy ko, flirt ni
All the best sha...
Re: Nigerian Girls Love Guys With Sense Of Humour by yungryce: 11:47am On Jul 31, 2013
Yungwizzzy: guy it's not cos of their sense of humor but their fame and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
does evrytin hv 2 involve benjis cuz i wonder hw dem broke boys take dey gv all this girls belle oo
Re: Nigerian Girls Love Guys With Sense Of Humour by blaise26abj(m): 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2013
yungryce:
does evrytin hv 2 involve benjis cuz i wonder hw dem broke boys take dey gv all this girls belle oo

Uhmmmmm. Food for thought.
Re: Nigerian Girls Love Guys With Sense Of Humour by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2013
BlakkBoi: Before you go trying to be funny. Make sure you got at least 200k in your account, that's what makes you fun.

Aye aye, sir. Where's the food when the laughter dies.

Re: Nigerian Girls Love Guys With Sense Of Humour by Orikinla(m): 9:02pm On Jul 31, 2013
sexymoma: hmmm how many of those Averagely cashless guys are good and honest Even our Lord Jesus was a rich man, imagine if he was not rich who would be his followers. i know say jesus sef go get who dey trip for am but he no gree give dem face. ;DUh o wa lara e mek we know say you sef dey dia, Trashy ko, flirt ni

[size=18pt]Jesus replied, "Foxes have dens and birds have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head."
~ Matthew 8:20.[/size]

(1) (Reply)

The Origin Of the White Wedding / The 5 Stages Of A Relationship. What Stage Are You In? / Lady hides Under The Table After Surprise Proposal From Boo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.